Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47556
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 05-02-2011, 03:19 PM   #31
KCJoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

If this operation had failed, there would be one and only one individual taking blame for the failure. That would have been Obama. He risked his presidency giving the go-ahead for this operation. There's enough credit to be spread around to everyone involved. This was only a success because everyone did their job correctly, including the president.
KCJoe is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 04:53 PM   #32
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJoe View Post
If this operation had failed, there would be one and only one individual taking blame for the failure. That would have been Obama. He risked his presidency giving the go-ahead for this operation. There's enough credit to be spread around to everyone involved. This was only a success because everyone did their job correctly, including the president.

That's the smartest comment I've seen about this subject.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 05:27 PM   #33
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Default Osama

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJoe View Post
You got that right. High risk, high reward event. If things don't get worse, jobs, gas prices, etc, or improve slightly, he can ride this along with any other steps he takes to win in 2012. If t his mission had failed,
the vultures would be circling and the republicans would have been lining up to oppose him. Since it was a success, they have to be wondering what to do next. Like him or not, this was a game changer.
vitokc is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 05:28 PM   #34
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Default Osama

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
72 virgins? I'd rather have 72 Queens, or Graces, or most any of the ladies here. 72 virgins would be awful. They'd be wondering what their mother would think, what their friends will say, etc. That would not be paradise. But, yes, today is a good day for America. Thank you Mr. President, for not insisting that he be arrested and brought to trial.

Serves the bastard right if the virgins play hard to get.
vitokc is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 05:34 PM   #35
john_galt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I watched the press conference and it is my opinion so it can't be a false assumption. I heard the word I too many times and I can rewrite his speech so it sounds so much better and presidential. I wonder about his speech writers. Go back and look at FDR, JFK, and Reagan.
john_galt is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 07:39 PM   #36
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm curious, if it had been McCain sitting in office.....did the same job as POTUS, gave the same speech as POTUS.......would you all still say the same thing about him as you do Obama?
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 07:42 PM   #37
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

A summary of thoughts after considering new information learned today:

1. I gave Obama the credit he was due earlier, but as more information is revealed, I would say he deserves far more kudos than I initially posted earlier. He was one cool customer Friday night at the Correspondent's Dinner, while he knew that in a matter of hours (the operation was originally planned for Saturday and postponed due to weather), a critical operation would be taking place on his go order. Also, while a drone missile might have made more sense since it didn't risk any American lives, he made a very tough (and in my mind correct) call by deciding to use ground forces.

2. SEALS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Apparently, the name of the courier was obtained from Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, after he had been repeatedly water board. Oops, apparently torture does work. Does this mean that we have to pay Khalid Sheikh Mohammed the $25 million reward offered for any information that led to the kill or capture of OBL? If so, I say we bill him $1 million for every gallon of water used to get the information from him.

4. SEALS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. It turns out that OBL was hanging out directly under the noses of the Pakistanis. His compound was right next to a military installation, and was located outside the Pakistani Capitol of Islamabadd. Last year, we gave Pakistan $3 Billion (with a B) in aid to get them to help us in our fight against Al Q. We just got done with heated discussions about our bloated deficit. I think we can all agree that we've found $3 billion of our budget that can be better spent elsewhere.

6. SEALS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. We buried him at sea, which makes sense once I had time to think about it. No shrine, headstone, or memorial stands for anyone to enshrine. I can only hope they gave him a bath in bacon grease before consigning him to the deep blue sea though.

8. SEALS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. The following conversation was allegedly recorded by our vast intel network:

OBL to Hitler: Greetings abu said, I did not realize Paradise would be so hot!
OBL to Teddy Boy: Can you tell me where my Virgins are? I was promised many virgins!

Hitler to Teddy Boy (pulling out the lube): You want to explain the rule about 'virgins' to the new guy or shall I?
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 09:18 PM   #38
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
A summary of thoughts after considering new information learned today:

1. I gave Obama the credit he was due earlier, but as more information is revealed, I would say he deserves far more kudos than I initially posted earlier. He was one cool customer Friday night at the Correspondent's Dinner, while he knew that in a matter of hours (the operation was originally planned for Saturday and postponed due to weather), a critical operation would be taking place on his go order.Check out vid of Obama laughing at Seth's Bin Laden joke. Also, while a drone missile might have made more sense since it didn't risk any American lives, he made a very tough (and in my mind correct) call by deciding to use ground forces. Convince Galt. He's the first person that would be blaming Obama if the helicopters crashed and burned like Carter's attempt to rescue the Iranian hostages.

2. SEALS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Apparently, the name of the courier WHO?was obtained from Khalid Sheikh MohammedI think you might be mixed up. , after he had been repeatedly water board.SOURCE?!? Don't go spreading info like that if it isn't true! Oops, apparently torture does work. No, it is counter-productive.Does this mean that we have to pay Khalid Sheikh Mohammed the $25 million reward offered for any information that led to the kill or capture of OBL? If so, I say we bill him $1 million for every gallon of water used to get the information from him.

4. SEALS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. It turns out that OBL was hanging out directly under the noses of the Pakistanis. THIS is a story. What did the ISI know and when did they know it?His compound was right next to a military installation, and was located outside the Pakistani Capitol of Islamabadd. Last year, we gave Pakistan $3 Billion (with a B) in aid to get them to help us in our fight against Al Q. We just got done with heated discussions about our bloated deficit. I think we can all agree that we've found $3 billion of our budget that can be better spent elsewhere.

6. SEALS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. We buried him at sea, Which is sure to enrage the tinfoil hat crowd. Expect video of the kill and video of the burial to be leaked.which makes sense once I had time to think about it. No shrine, headstone, or memorial stands for anyone to enshrine. I can only hope they gave him a bath in bacon grease before consigning him to the deep blue sea though.

8. SEALS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. The following conversation was allegedly recorded by our vast intel network:

OBL to Hitler: Greetings abu said, I did not realize Paradise would be so hot!
OBL to Teddy Boy: Can you tell me where my Virgins are? I was promised many virgins!

Hitler to Teddy Boy (pulling out the lube): You want to explain the rule about 'virgins' to the new guy or shall I?
So KSM was water boarded 183 times and all they got was the courier's nickname at some point? KSM didn't tell them the courier's real name.
Longermonger is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 09:24 PM   #39
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I think we can all agree that we've found $3 billion of our budget that can be better spent elsewhere.
We've been watching this house for quite a while, in fact one could make the argument that all of the apparently ridiculous sucking up to Pakistan the last two presidents have done might have something to do with landing helicopters in a private compound next to a military base.

Which Teddy exactly?
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 09:30 PM   #40
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42853221..._central_asia/

The story mentioning the couriers, and gives detainees at Guantanamo as the source. KSM was apparently the mentor of one of the couriers.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 09:32 PM   #41
Longermonger
Valued Poster

“The United States Department of Defense did not do waterboarding for interrogation purposes to anyone. It is true that some information that came from normal interrogation approaches at Guantanamo did lead to information that was beneficial in this instance. But it was not harsh treatment and it was not waterboarding.”

--Donald Rumsfeld
Read it on NEWSMAX!
Old 05-02-2011, 09:33 PM   #42
Longermonger
Valued Poster

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/Dona...5/02/id/394820
Old 05-02-2011, 09:35 PM   #43
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

The amazing part was that when i watched Fox news last night the anchors gave Obama and the entire administration their due credit and they(Fox anchors) said it was a great day for all Americans. However, 12 hours later I listedn to Rush and that fat lying piece of crap said the following: Osama Bin Laden is irrelevant and not a big deal... He mentioned that if Bush had captured and killed him during his term that the media would have critique Bush and gave him hell. I found that funny because if you google Geroge Bush on 3013-2002- George said :"he didn't know where Osama is and that he is truly not that concerned about Osama... "
Laura Ingram stated similar crap- gosh this only makes them look sad and stupid!
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 10:16 PM   #44
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Convince Galt. He's the first person that would be blaming Obama if the helicopters crashed and burned like Carter's attempt to rescue the Iranian hostages.
That is precisely why he deserves credit for the decision he made. It could very easily have blown up in his face, and there is no doubt that he would have caught holy hell if it had. He had more cajones than I gave him credit for though, and made the tough call.

Quote:
It turns out that OBL was hanging out directly under the noses of the Pakistanis. THIS is a story. What did the ISI know and when did they know it?
LOL well his compound was about 30 miles outside of Islamabadd, which is the capitol of Pakistan. Additionally there was a military academy not far from his compound. Varying stories have said it was a few hundred meters from the compound, while others said the Academy was a few miles away. Looking at the satellite image however, leaves no doubt that it was in the same vicinity. So yes, OBL was quite literally, living right under the nose of the Pakistanis. To believe that no one - not one person in Pakistan knew who was in that compound requires a monumental suspension of disbelief. So yeah, I have no doubt about it - they cashed our multi-billion dollar check, and then looked the other way.

Quote:
So KSM was water boarded 183 times and all they got was the courier's nickname at some point? KSM didn't tell them the courier's real name.
Well, to clear up several misconceptions. The courier's name was given initially by KSM, but not while he was at GITMO. The name was confirmed later by another source though. As far as whether or not KSM was being subjected to waterboarding at the time he coughed up the name of the courier, meh, who knows. After all the waterboarding he'd been subjected to by that time, it was probably a moot point. He was a broken man. A few years ago, during Senate hearings, some Colonel (can't remember his name) testified before Congress and testified to several situations in which information obtained by KSM after waterboarding him that proved to be extremely useful. The case that waterboarding works had already been made prior to this. This was the icing on the cake.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 10:39 PM   #45
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Name or nickname? Don't gloss over that part. I might say your name is SinsOfTheFlesh, but that doesn't really identify you now does it? If you say "Meh, same thing." then back it up by posting your entire real name in this thread.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women