Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 01-09-2011, 03:18 PM   #31
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Who is it that immediately assigned the blame for this on a party or group hmmmmm, I guess that is you, dont try and lay some statement on me that I think that this shooting is anything but a horrible act. You jump on here and start laying blame and making political and racial points without even knowing the facts, as for the racial component you brought up, I hazard to guess that there were some white males killed, but I guess you only care about the minorities like you have already stated. So who's charactor has really been shown here. I am sorry that there was any loss of life, whether they may have been minority or not. I also hope that those responsibile regardless of reasoning and party affiliation are punished in the most harsh manner available by law.

"as much as I couldn't stand Bush I would never wish him ill harm nor any GOP ill harm."

And please quote for me where I wished harm on anyone, so keep that this will show my true charactor crap to yourself you racist fuck.
First Dumb ass learn the definition of racist. A Black man could not by definition be racist. Racist is one who believes there race should be and stay in power and is superior to all other races- so calling me a racist is politically incorrect. How in the hell do you and your wife or your in laws get along? You are a sick individual DD- this shooting has nothing to do with race.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 04:30 PM   #32
lacrew_2000
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

I knew when I saw the title of this thread, it would be contentious. Wellendowed1911 and Dirty Dog, there is no reason to call anybody names. None.
lacrew_2000 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 04:46 PM   #33
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacrew_2000 View Post
I knew when I saw the title of this thread, it would be contentious. Wellendowed1911 and Dirty Dog, there is no reason to call anybody names. None.
I agree but direct that more so DD- he is obsessed with him- just check all my Threads- he has something negative to say about anything I post. If I posted there needs to be peace in the world he would argue me down. I really feel sad for him- I really do.
Old 01-09-2011, 05:53 PM   #34
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default A sad day

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
.... political tactics by the Tea party and Sarah Palin whom by the way listed Gilford as one of "those" who need to be taken out- remember when Palin said "Don't retreat, reload," had this Rep in gunsights on her PAC website, then a year later the Rep gets SHOT
...Thanks, Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann, Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Sharon Angel (second amendment remedies), the Tea Party, the Birthers, all the other right wing wackos and the members of the republican Congress and the Senate ....l

This is a sad day. Let's not make it worse by the insanity name calling and wild statements. There are strange people everywhere. Wood, you just stuck your foot in your mouth. From now on I will just ignore you.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 07:42 PM   #35
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

"First Dumb ass learn the definition of racist. A Black man could not by definition be racist. Racist is one who believes there race should be and stay in power and is superior to all other races- so calling me a racist is politically incorrect. "

dude you are a dumb ass, we have had this conversatiuon before and you always seem to leave out the part of the definition you want to so you can hide you beliefs. You remember this discussion dont you, remember when you told me that black people can be racist and you said your nation of Islam brother was not racist by definition.
rac·ism

   /ˈreɪsɪzəm/ Show Spelled[rey-siz-uhm] Show IPA
–noun 1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.

3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

You might note number 3 of the definition, when you make comments that minorities are in danger than you are implying that they are endanger from the white majority, this is hatred and intolerance. I hate to point this out homeboy but it is possible to be black and a racist. When you promote seperation of the races and infer than one is in danger from the other you are a racist and that is exactly what you did and are.

"How in the hell do you and your wife or your in laws get along?"

We get along very well because unlike you she does not use her race as an excuse to instigate division.

"You are a sick individual DD- this shooting has nothing to do with race."

I am sick you simple simon, if this shooting has nothing to do with race then why the hell did YOU bring race into it. You ran your mouth got called out on it and now your back peddeling. You brought race into this when you said that minorities should be afraid.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 07:47 PM   #36
dirty dog
Valued Poster

"I agree but direct that more so DD- he is obsessed with him-"

Sorry dont understand doofus, who the hell am I obsessed with, which him are you talking about, Well do you have someone else writing your posts or are you speaking of your self in 3rd person.
Old 01-09-2011, 08:22 PM   #37
john_galt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Racism is a concept involving the feeling of superiority (or inferiority) of one race over another race. Hell yes, a black man could be racist or any other man (or woman). You say it has to do with power? If you were a white individual in Zimbabwe or Somalia I think you would have to admit that the (black) man has all the power and is by your definition racist.
No, concepts like racism exist outside of locations and circumstances. You've fallen into the revisionist zone.

Well endowed I ask you not to go down the road of who was the most outrageous when there is substantial video available showing the hatred of the left when Bush, Reagan, and Bush 41 were in office. Don't make us dredge up the shame of the left.
john_galt is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 08:45 PM   #38
BigWayne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default Context

First of all, we need a sense of historical context. Why must this idiot be affiliated with any political movement? He is most likely a random nut-job who barely has a toe hold on reality. If he watched Oberman or Beck's TV programs he probably couldn't understand a word spoken and had no idea what they were talking about. By definition, anyone capable of gunning down a 9 year old girl point blank, is unhinged.

On September 6th, 1901 a Polish anarchist named Leon Czolgosz gunned down one of the most popular presidents in American history in Buffalo NY. After shooting William McKinley he was taken into custody and was quoted "I killed the president because he was the enemy of the good people". NUT JOB.

My question for wellendowed is 'How could that have possibly happened in 1901, with no Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck or even Fox news?'
Let alone CNN, MSNBC etc.

This was the act of a nut, it's impossible to blame anyone else for his actions. If you blame his actions on some person who's rhetoric he listened to on the radio, then every criminal's parents should be locked up the same time they are. For surely his actions must stem from what he learned at home while growing up, right?

I wish we could have a thread or two on here where we could honestly discuss events like this one, without idealogs converting it into a political rant. The real shame of this (besides the deaths of course) is that most public servants will become even more isolated and sheltered from everyday Americans than they already are.
BigWayne is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 09:14 PM   #39
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

This was a senseless tragedy, committed by a person or persons way outside of any political mainstream. However, the tragedy will be compounded if we use the actions of a lunatic as a basis for limiting freedom of speech and expression, which is what some who are blaming the Tea Party for this are hoping for. Let's not let liberty be another victim of this crime.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 09:20 PM   #40
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_galt View Post
Racism is a concept involving the feeling of superiority (or inferiority) of one race over another race. Hell yes, a black man could be racist or any other man (or woman). You say it has to do with power? If you were a white individual in Zimbabwe or Somalia I think you would have to admit that the (black) man has all the power and is by your definition racist.
No, concepts like racism exist outside of locations and circumstances. You've fallen into the revisionist zone.

Well endowed I ask you not to go down the road of who was the most outrageous when there is substantial video available showing the hatred of the left when Bush, Reagan, and Bush 41 were in office. Don't make us dredge up the shame of the left.
John and Dirty Dog for millionth time I AM NOT LIBERAL!!!! If there was and I am pretty sure there were idiots who were calling for bad things to happen to Bush they were wrong. I am talking about present day America. Where did you ever hear me say Liberals are Angels? Did you not see me condone the phrases used by both Obama and Maher when someone quoted them to me? Also, in terms of racist or racism- you and Dirty Dog confuse that term a lot with Prejudice- they are not the same. A Black man that doesn't like or trust whites is prejudice not racist. The KKK who believes Blacks are cursed and the jews are evil and that Whites should have all power are racist. Do you not see the difference? With the exception of some radical Nation of Islam members I have not ran across Blacks who say they should be ruling the world- that all other races are inferior and should be enslaved. Also, John are you implying that two wrongs make a right?
I have yet to hear you condone the actions of the GOP or Tea Party John. Was the lady who said Sen Murray should be hanged was she wrong? Are the Birthers wrong? John and Dirty Dog whether you want to admit it or not there are thousands upon thousands of people who simply despise Obama mainly because he's Black this crap about him running up the deficit is all bullshit- it's a diversion from their true beliefs- the economy was fucked up before Obama step foot in office.
I hate to get off the subject but now the GOP wants to repeal OnamaCare- in which a BIPARTISAN commision made up of DEMS and GOP stated that it will add Billions to the deficit if they went that route and yet the GOP made a promise to America that they will be fiscal responsible-hmmm adding $$$$$ is fiscally responsible huh? On top of that- the big issue is if they bring all this to light and somehow get a bill passed through both houses to repeal- Do you or anyone on God's great planet think Obama will sign it? It's a veto waiting to happen yet these GOP goons want to waste time and taxpayer dollars.
Now back to the issue- you guys need to let out your anger- it's obvious both you and Dirty Dog will not let the fact that Obama got elected take form. Guys the election is over- you will get your turn again in 2012 and by the way it looks you are going to be very unhappy Nov 3rd- especially if your main face of the GOP is Sarah Palin whose hateful message of using cross hairs now really looks dumb.
Old 01-09-2011, 09:37 PM   #41
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWayne View Post
First of all, we need a sense of historical context. Why must this idiot be affiliated with any political movement? He is most likely a random nut-job who barely has a toe hold on reality. If he watched Oberman or Beck's TV programs he probably couldn't understand a word spoken and had no idea what they were talking about. By definition, anyone capable of gunning down a 9 year old girl point blank, is unhinged.

On September 6th, 1901 a Polish anarchist named Leon Czolgosz gunned down one of the most popular presidents in American history in Buffalo NY. After shooting William McKinley he was taken into custody and was quoted "I killed the president because he was the enemy of the good people". NUT JOB.

My question for wellendowed is 'How could that have possibly happened in 1901, with no Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck or even Fox news?'
Let alone CNN, MSNBC etc.

This was the act of a nut, it's impossible to blame anyone else for his actions. If you blame his actions on some person who's rhetoric he listened to on the radio, then every criminal's parents should be locked up the same time they are. For surely his actions must stem from what he learned at home while growing up, right?

I wish we could have a thread or two on here where we could honestly discuss events like this one, without idealogs converting it into a political rant. The real shame of this (besides the deaths of course) is that most public servants will become even more isolated and sheltered from everyday Americans than they already are.
Bigwayne you know this reminds me when i was kid growing up when you had rappers who would glorify shooting up other people or doing drive byes and killing cops, degrading women, selling drugs, etc and when a follower goes out and do one of things that there favorite rapper glorified- the rapper wants to deny that he had anything to do with it. Words are powerful.
Sarah Palin expects her words to gain her followers and voters. Her negative aggressive "don't retreat reload" slurs will gain followers just like her TP unity speeches. A graphic with a list of Democratics that need to be taken out with rifle bullseyes on their locations is inciting violent acts. It was irresponsible to release such a tool and cowardly to not accept responsibility for it. We don't know the full story yet behind this kids motivation and source of hate, but let this be a lesson to the SarahPac group that every word you speak has the potential for severe ramifications
Words have consequences. Shooting wolves, killing every critter from fish to bears, deliberately lying about death panels, spreading untrue gossip about others, it's all a part of who and what she she is. There isn't one single speech of hers that is free from visual violence being depicted. RELOAD - used commonly - she's NOT talking about reloading a cake decorator!! She's a very violent person – and she instills it in her hate and fear speeches. Words have consequences. HATE Speeches have consequences. If the totally inflammatory picture of crosshairs over Gabrielle Giffords' face wasn't designed to incite violence, why then was it removed after this tragic shooting? Because it DID incite a mentally disturbed person to attempt to kill Gabrielle Giffords, just as everyone who saw it prior to the midterm elections interpreted it to mean.
Old 01-09-2011, 09:42 PM   #42
jac01
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
If the totally inflammatory picture of crosshairs over Gabrielle Giffords' face wasn't designed to incite violence, why then was it removed after this tragic shooting? Because it DID incite a mentally disturbed person to attempt to kill Gabrielle Giffords, just as everyone who saw it prior to the midterm elections interpreted it to mean.
If he had shot only the Congresswoman, I might agree with you. Since he killed several other random individuals, I can't make that leap. The deaths of these other people seem to be lost in this discussion and the media coverage of this.
jac01 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 10:01 PM   #43
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by jac01 View Post
If he had shot only the Congresswoman, I might agree with you. Since he killed several other random individuals, I can't make that leap. The deaths of these other people seem to be lost in this discussion and the media coverage of this.
Well there's been a report that he actually attended a prior town hall hosted by the congresswoman and even asked her a question at the meeting. I think personally that the move was political. Yes the other lives have been lost in the media.
Old 01-09-2011, 10:40 PM   #44
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well there's been a report that he actually attended a prior town hall hosted by the congresswoman and even asked her a question at the meeting. I think personally that the move was political. Yes the other lives have been lost in the media.
Its also be posted that he is in no way affiliated witht the tea party, he is anti goverment, and has been described by his friends and family as have ultra liberal views, wow sounds like he's a full fledged tea party member.

As for calling you a liberal, I didnt so stop attributing words to me, my only discussion with you has been on your "warning the minorities" I have not made a comment other than the one in this thread about your view point other than you do not have the facts, I have not been arguing for or against, so stop shifting the goal post. Oh and by the way Prejudice is a form of racisim. Prejudice is defined

prej·u·dice
   /ˈprɛdʒədɪs/ Show Spelled [prej-uh-dis] Show IPA noun, verb, -diced, -dic·ing.
–noun 1. an unfavorable opinion or feeling formed beforehand or without knowledge, thought, or reason.

2. any preconceived opinion or feeling, either favorable or unfavorable.

3. unreasonable feelings, opinions, or attitudes, esp. of a hostile nature, regarding a racial, religious, or national group.

4. such attitudes considered collectively: The war against prejudice is never-ending.

5. damage or injury; detriment: a law that operated to the prejudice of the majority.

Again you might pay attention to number 3, but I am done debating this with you. Finally dude I could care less about Obama if you want to lean on that tired crutch go ahead, but my mention of Obama was directly for pointing out your desire to make all things racial. I am done with this because your boring me if you weren't such a retard you would know I just posted in support of the President on several issues including heathcare.
Old 01-09-2011, 11:08 PM   #45
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Its also be posted that he is in no way affiliated witht the tea party, he is anti goverment, and has been described by his friends and family as have ultra liberal views, wow sounds like he's a full fledged tea party member.

As for calling you a liberal, I didnt so stop attributing words to me, my only discussion with you has been on your "warning the minorities" I have not made a comment other than the one in this thread about your view point other than you do not have the facts, I have not been arguing for or against, so stop shifting the goal post. Oh and by the way Prejudice is a form of racisim. Prejudice is defined

prej·u·dice
   /ˈprɛdʒədɪs/ Show Spelled [prej-uh-dis] Show IPA noun, verb, -diced, -dic·ing.
–noun 1. an unfavorable opinion or feeling formed beforehand or without knowledge, thought, or reason.

2. any preconceived opinion or feeling, either favorable or unfavorable.

3. unreasonable feelings, opinions, or attitudes, esp. of a hostile nature, regarding a racial, religious, or national group.

4. such attitudes considered collectively: The war against prejudice is never-ending.

5. damage or injury; detriment: a law that operated to the prejudice of the majority.

Again you might pay attention to number 3, but I am done debating this with you. Finally dude I could care less about Obama if you want to lean on that tired crutch go ahead, but my mention of Obama was directly for pointing out your desire to make all things racial. I am done with this because your boring me if you weren't such a retard you would know I just posted in support of the President on several issues including heathcare.
Dirty Dog trust me i am not this Nation of Islam or walk around saying the White man is holding me back. I have friends of all walks of life, races, and religions. I have never made this a racial issue- hell as far as I know all the victims were white- but even if they weren't all lives are precious. It's too early to tell what was the motivation behind this whack job- I for one can't see this guy being anything close to being ultra liberal- please quote the sources where you have heard that report. Based on his incoherent youtube videos he seems to be someone that doesn't trust the governement(Tea party belief) and he mentions several times he's a constitutionalist(another Tea Party talking point) I am not saying he's a member of the TEA party or a Republican for that matter but he sure as hell doesn't see Liberal. Majority of Liberals favor big government so why would a whackjob who admits he doesn't trust the government embrace a liberal philosophy of bigger government. The big picture that everyone needs to take home is we got to agree to disagree. Dirty Dog as much as we have disagreed on various topics- if I saw you face to face I would respect you as a man and would never wish anything bad on you. However, I am not seeing that today. Yes, it goes on both sides, sadly we see it more from the GOP because a Dem is in office so you going to see more opposition from the Right, but man someone has got to speak up when we see ANYONE make remarks that could incite riots. You will never hear me applaud anyone who calls for the hanging of a senator just because he/she has a different political view than mine. Mark my words the GOP will be in big trouble in 2012- this will all backfire and the fact that we are a little over 2 years away and Palin is still the face of that party and trust me she doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of defeating Obama.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women