Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47570
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 07-02-2014, 11:22 PM   #31
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Hmmm . . . I'd like to know if any crimes were uncovered, and what happened to the perpetrators. WPF, certainly you have the information. Let us know!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 01:28 AM   #32
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Since someone brought up taxes, the black churches who encouraged their people to break the law by double voting in a primary should lose their tax exempt status.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 02:03 AM   #33
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Hey WTFagboy, you seem like an expert on the subject so here's a quick question. How many 501c categories are there and what are the differences? I heard there may be 27. I want to start a social welfare association benefiting trannies like yourself and I need to know the pros and cons of each classification before I apply. My donors want their contributions to be tax-deductible and anonymous. What should I do?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 11:54 AM   #34
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Just like a good little Nazi Munchie.
Looks like you know as much about Nazis as you do everything else.
Nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Wow! Did I read that one right, dickmuncher? You mean this guy Simmons has the effrontery to seek "limits" on his taxes? What a fucking scandal! Everyone knows if you make money, it belongs to the government, not you! Who does this guy think he is, wanting "limits" on how much of "his" money the government can grab? And yeah, it's other taxpayers like you and me who "pay" for this outrage! Why would anyone try to limit their taxes? In dickmuncher heaven, we should all fork over 100% of our income and be grateful for whatever crumbs our government betters throw back at us...

You're so blind you can't even see how fucked up your whole line of thinking is, can you dickmuncher? You and your fellow libtards have your heads so far up your asses you won't stop until the government owns and controls everyone lock, stock and barrel...
My line of thinking?

First off, right or wrong, I have a line of thinking. You don't.

Second, you changed the quote in an attempt at supporting your straw man argument while ignoring the original quote and it's meaning you don't understand at best. If that is your line of "thinking", you're jdouche-bag's bitch at best.

And third, you lie your ass off about those "thoughts", you know, those things you don't have.

Did you read this right?
Obviously not since you turned
"With 2000 sales exceeding $1 billion, Simmons' empire depends on friendly government policies. Taxpayers subsidize Simmons' sugar prices, bankroll military purchases of his aerospace metals and ultimately pay for the limits that government officials place on his tax and pollution liabilities. Then-President Clinton used the line-item veto to narrowly avert a 1997 loophole for Simmons to dodge $80 million in taxes"
an explanation of how Simmons dodges taxes into,"
Simmons' empire depends on friendly government policies. Taxpayers... pay for the limits that government officials place on his tax and pollution liabilities.",
a statement that removes the examples of dodging, the context for the statement in the whole post, and leaves a warped and misrepresented fragment that you and jdouche-bag can be proud of.
Congratulations. You changed the meaning of a quote…..by changing the quote. It didn't say what it needed to say to back your stupid, unconsidered view point. So you changed it.

Nice job asshole.

You're now jdouche-bag II. You post quotes you have fundamentally changed to mean something else. A lie by any other name…..

I've bitch-slapped jdouche-bag so many times he's like those boxers, who suffer a concussion when they are knocked out, who jump up and dance around the ring with hands raised in victory…..15 minutes after the fight is over.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 12:14 PM   #35
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Which Tea Party groups were breaking the law? What law(s) were they breaking? When were they prosecuted, and how many were found guilty?
They should have been denied 501(c)(4) status unless of course you think these Tea Groups are Social Welfare organizations that only engage in partisan political campaign work, but only as a secondary activity

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

What the Law Says 501(c)(4)s May Do
A 501(c)(4) social welfare organization generally pays no taxes on its income, but may not offer its donors a tax deduction. Social welfare organizations may conduct unlimited lobbying and may engage in partisan political campaign work, but only as a secondary activity.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 12:17 PM   #36
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

munchies:

its barely conceivable how you or anyone could imagine that article makes any valid "point" or criticism at all.

its a hit piece using phraseology seemingly designed to confuse and rile the already confused and riled. the "points" made could be said to apply to just about anyone at any given time. in short, its ridiculous.
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 12:18 PM   #37
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Hey WTF....

. I want to start a social welfare association benefiting trannies....

... and I need to know the pros and cons of each classification before I apply. My donors want their contributions to be tax-deductible and anonymous. What should I do?
You should drop you drawers bend over and touch your toes if you want help trannies get off you butted fucked Pittsburg cum dump. .
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 12:20 PM   #38
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
You should drop you drawers bend over and touch your toes if you want help trannies get off you butted fucked Pittsburg cum dump. .
the only time your posts are worth their electronic transmission is when you don't try to make a point but just cuss at someone
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 12:23 PM   #39
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Since someone brought up taxes, the black churches who encouraged their people to break the law by double voting in a primary should lose their tax exempt status.
I do not think any church .... white or black should have tax exempt status. Think about that...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 12:34 PM   #40
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I know a Nazi when I see one Munchie even if they wear a different uniform.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 01:28 PM   #41
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
the only time your posts are worth their electronic transmission is when you don't try to make a point but just cuss at someone
You nailed it, NGIAT... WTFuglyass can't tell the difference between a 501c(3) and a 501c(4) but he can toss out insults with the best of 'em... Good one, tranny boy!

Old 07-03-2014, 01:41 PM   #42
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
I do not think any church .... white or black should have tax exempt status. Think about that...

YOU need to think about it, moron... Tell us again why you think the government has any right to dip its greedy paws into church collection baskets?

When people want to help the poor, they give money to churches and charities, not to the government. Think about that!

Sorry father, nothing left... WTFagboy gave it all to the government...

Old 07-03-2014, 03:19 PM   #43
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
YOU need to think about it, moron... Tell us again why you think the government has any right to dip its greedy paws into church collection baskets?

When people want to help the poor, they give money to churches and charities, not to the government. Think about that!

Sorry father, nothing left... WTFagboy gave it all to the government...

If they want to help the poor let them do so , out of their own pocket, just like women who want the day after pill at Hobby Lobby will have to. Do not shift the burden to fund the Defense Department all to me just because you want to fund a home for dickless cocksucking trannies.

I do not want one single tax deduction. For anyone. That is another way for politicians to control you dumb fuck Tea Loons. Threaten to take away your Home Mortgage deduction or your so called charitable giving (which is really you giving your money to some organization that teaches there is a man in the sky looking down on you! ).

Now who is the real conservative here in this discussion? Who's your Daddy!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 07:51 PM   #44
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
They should have been denied 501(c)(4) status unless of course you think these Tea Groups are Social Welfare organizations that only engage in partisan political campaign work, but only as a secondary activity
What crime did they commit? You called them criminals, not me. Where are the prosecutions? The fines? The jail terms? I thought you'd know, since you brought up.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 12:17 AM   #45
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
If they want to help the poor let them do so, out of their own pocket... Do not shift the burden... to me.

Now who is the real conservative here in this discussion? Who's your Daddy!

If you were truly worried about your tax burden you wouldn't support vast new entitlements like Odumbocare. Newsflash - People who want to help the poor ARE doing so out of their own pockets. Now you come along and want the government to skim taxes out of their contributions - even though a private charity is likely to feed 5-10 times as many people as government can with the same dollar. Yeah, that's one real smart, conservative idea you got there, fagboy.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women