Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70440
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60130
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47647
pyramider46370
bambino40367
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 08-19-2010, 11:01 AM   #31
Jackie Dallas
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2813

gee---ever heard of a thing called instead?
A gentlemen will never know when your red days are.
Jackie Dallas is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 11:16 AM   #32
Luckyl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

So you should be scheduling me when?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anova444 View Post
Just before "that time of the month" is just as hot as "that time of the month". Also, a provider that obtains during that time will be extra horny after, due to the week of abstaining.
Luckyl is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 11:30 AM   #33
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

better man than me.....banging only on the tail end of the period....mess is less. And if you bang in the shower....even better....no mess. Either way, one hell of a night.
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 02:40 PM   #34
Lil'Whiskey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Intense

One time my GF and I had the most intense sex, she never felt so good and she could not get enough of me. When we moved on to a new position there was a small amount of blood all over our genital area, her period came two days early. It was kind of gross but to date it was the hottest sex that I ever had.

Regardless the provider should tell you and gie you the option.
Lil'Whiskey is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 04:12 PM   #35
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie Dallas View Post
gee---ever heard of a thing called instead?
A gentlemen will never know when your red days are.
That is exactly the cup device I was referring to earlier. I can't speak for everyone but that ring will chafe the hide right off the head of my dick, right through the condom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
It's SO much better to just be honest with your client, we all know it happens, and happens every month (more or less). Some guys will just postpone the session, others will carry-on with the session. Everyone is different.
I stand by my earlier statement!

For reference: http://www.softcup.com/
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 07:31 PM   #36
drsmooth1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Unfortunately guys there are more women than not, that will let a guy have intercourse with her without ever telling us she has a visitor, even after the dialogue here and anywhere else there's a discussion on this subject. What's more disgusting is many will let a guy have DATY without a hint she's menstruating. Realistically the money talks and the bs walks!!
I'm all for being a gentleman and all but I wouldn't have paid her ass anything. If you had shown up with an open sore on your Johnson and asked her if she wanted to continue with the session THEN I could see you giving her a donation. And even then your name would have been mud amongst most providers.
drsmooth1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 08:40 PM   #37
anova444
Account Disabled

User ID: 24793
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyl View Post
So you should be scheduling me when?
Today, LOL! Just kidding, I'm always hot for you
anova444 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 09:05 PM   #38
NormalBob
Account Disabled

Encounters: 156

I've had two providers tell me the day of a scheduled appointment that their period started and they asked if I wanted to cancel. Apparently nearly all their other clients (if not all of them) had canceled because of the visitor call.

I'm part vampire so I went for it. Some women get hornier when their period starts and as a result, the session can actually be hotter than it might have been.

I had another woman suddenly start in the middle of our session. She was mortified. No sweat. I'll pay for the sheets. Let's go.

There's yet another provider that offers a special when her period starts. I've been wanting to get on that call list since after December when I finally figured it out.
NormalBob is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 09:14 PM   #39
anova444
Account Disabled

User ID: 24793
My ECCIE Reviews

Ick!!! You can catch a disease sooo much easier through blood than any other bodily fluid. I'll say it again:
Just before "that time of the month" is just as hot as "that time of the month". Also, a provider that obstains during that time will be extra horny after, due to the week of abstaining.
There is no need for RED DAWN, or RED OCTOBER. It's not worth the risk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormalBob View Post
I've had two providers tell me the day of a scheduled appointment that their period started and they asked if I wanted to cancel. Apparently nearly all their other clients (if not all of them) had canceled because of the visitor call.

I'm part vampire so I went for it. Some women get hornier when their period starts and as a result, the session can actually be hotter than it might have been.

I had another woman suddenly start in the middle of our session. She was mortified. No sweat. I'll pay for the sheets. Let's go.

There's yet another provider that offers a special when her period starts. I've been wanting to get on that call list since after December when I finally figured it out.
anova444 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 09:16 PM   #40
Jackie Dallas
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2813

the cup fits just like a diaphram--it shouldn't chafe anything, maybe she didn't have it in correctly.
Jackie Dallas is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 01:34 AM   #41
midwestmonique
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 8362
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh my goodness cups and sponges 4 real? Take a couple days off at least the first 2 days. I cramp so bad the first couple of days, a dick would make it seem so much more painful! I agree a girl should cancel, but since we aren't selling sex, its kinda hard to throw that period thing out there. A lady will just say, I can't make it, something came up...not I'm on my period!
midwestmonique is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 03:16 AM   #42
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestmonique View Post
I agree a girl should cancel, but since we aren't selling sex, its kinda hard to throw that period thing out there. A lady will just say, I can't make it, something came up...not I'm on my period!
Sex although its not openly said ladies are selling it, I'm open enough to say its definitely the top reason I'm calling.

Id rather her tell me she was on her period than to just cancel, I'm an adult and her intergrity in that matter would be appreciated. Since I book multiple hours a "cant make it" or "something came up" is good days in advance or at the least 12 hours in advance so I could make other plans at the very least. But it rarely happens that way. Often more times than not because of the size of the donation, ladies may stave off until the last minute fully aware they are on their period and not divulge thinking it might go away in time.

So in my case I'd just want to know so I could book dates that would work for her. I might ask if its a week or more in advance.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 03:52 AM   #43
grahamcracker
Registered Member

Default Natural? But not for me!

Since there were so many replies I took the liberty of doing a bit of research. Here is a Q&A from a women's health org. They are positive about it but do point out the increased STD aspect, but we all use condoms, don't we, so the STD risk should be minimal.

Sorry but still not for me!

Is it Safe To Have Sex During Your Period?
Many men and women worry that having sexual intercourse during a woman's period is unhealthy. Though frowned upon in many cultures and faiths, sexual intercourse during menstruation is entirely normal and completely healthy.
Worries about this act generally stem from societal misconceptions about menstrual blood: most girls are taught from a young age that their menstrual blood is unclean and "dirty," and therefore should be hidden and contained at all times. However, menstrual blood is an entirely natural bodily fluid, and does not in anyway affect a man's penis or a woman's reproductive tract. As long as you are engaging in safe and protected sexual intercourse, it is entirely alright for you and your partner to have sex during your period.

What About Oral Sex?
Though some men and women may find the thought of oral sex during menstruation a little bit off-putting, many partners do engage in this act. If you and your partner are considering having oral sex during your period, rest assured, it is entirely safe to do so. However, because menstrual blood can contain STD bacteria or viruses, it is essential that you and your partner use appropriate protection. Use a dental dam throughout oral sex as well as a condom during sexual intercourse.

Does Sex Help to Manage Period Pains?
Many women find that sexual intercourse actually helps to relieve period pains and menstrual cramps. This is because an orgasm can cause your uterus to contract, enabling it to use up excess prostaglandins in the process. Prostagladins are hormones produced by your uterine lining. They help to stimulate contractions that move menstrual blood out of the uterus, and are also responsible for those cramps that occur throughout your period.

Can You Get Pregnant During Your Period?
Though possible, it is highly unlikely that you will get pregnant during your monthly menstrual cycle. During your period, your body works to shed the uterine lining that it has been building up over the last month, in preparation for pregnancy. When you don't become pregnant, small uterine contractions begin, encouraging the unfertilized egg and unused endometrium to be shed from the uterus and through the vagina. This means that there is no egg in the fallopian tubes to become fertilized and no lining to help a developing embryo to implant properly.

This being said, there is a small possibility of pregnancy during your period. Women often mistake slight bleeding that can occur with ovulation as their period. Unprotected sex at this time can greatly increase your chances of becoming pregnant. Additionally, sperm can live in the female reproductive system for up to three days. Because some women ovulate at the very end of their menstrual periods, sperm may still be alive at this point, and able to fertilize an egg.

Can You Avoid Catching an STD if You Have Sex During Your Period?
There are a number of myths going around that it is impossible to contract a sexually transmitted disease if you have sex while you are menstruating. Unfortunately, this myth is completely false, and you and your partner are still at risk for contracting any type of STD if you have unprotected sex during menstruation.

If a women is a carrier of an STD then her menstrual blood, like semen and vaginal secretions, will contain the STD whether it is the HIV virus or any other bacteria associated with a number of other STDS, including syphilis and chlamydia. Additionally, many women experience herpes outbreaks during their monthly periods, which may actually increase your risk of spreading this disease to your sexual partner. When engaging in sex, no matter what time of the month it is, it is necessary to wear a condom in order to prevent STD transmission.

Can Having Sex During Menstruation End Your Period?
If you have had sexual intercourse during menstruation you may have noticed that your period comes to an abrupt end within a day of intercourse. Though you may be worried that somehow your menstrual blood has "backed up" or gotten stuck somewhere in your reproductive tract, this is not the case. In fact, your period has probably ended because sexual intercourse has stimulated an increased number of contractions in your uterus, causing your body to expel your menstrual blood more quickly.

During orgasm, your uterus goes through a number of muscular contractions, which can help to speed up menstruation; as your uterus contracts, the endometrial lining begins to shift and is forced out through the vagina. Additionally, semen contains prostaglandins, hormones responsible for causing uterine contractions. The combination of prostaglandins and orgasm may contribute to an increased number of uterine contractions and therefore cause the rest of your menstrual blood to be quickly shed.

How do You Avoid Making a Mess When Having Sex During Your Period?
Women and men often dislike having sex during menstruation because of the mess that it can cause. However, with a little careful planning you can keep the mess contained and focus on enjoying the experience.

If you are going to have sexual intercourse, try to get your partner to straddle you while you are lying on your back: this will help to slow the bleeding. Lay down some spare towels or sheets beforehand, so that it will absorb any excess blood. You may want to think about wearing a diaphragm or cervical cap during sexual intercourse. These will protect you from pregnancy and work to contain any menstrual fluid. However, these barrier methods of birth control should not be used on an everyday basis to collect menstrual blood. Although they are similar, diaphragms and cervical caps are not the same as menstrual cups.
grahamcracker is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 07:36 AM   #44
NormalBob
Account Disabled

Encounters: 156

Quote:
What About Oral Sex?
Though some men and women may find the thought of oral sex during menstruation a little bit off-putting, many partners do engage in this act. If you and your partner are considering having oral sex during your period, rest assured, it is entirely safe to do so. However, because menstrual blood can contain STD bacteria or viruses, it is essential that you and your partner use appropriate protection. Use a dental dam throughout oral sex as well as a condom during sexual intercourse.
Makes sense. Good to know.
NormalBob is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 08:24 AM   #45
Chaz108
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by grahamcracker View Post
What About Oral Sex?
I love, love, love DATY with my ATF. That being said, even if she asked super nicely, I know I couldn't do it. Too much risk, and the possibility of my "upheaval" at some point during the act, makes the thought even more unappealing.
Chaz108 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women