Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47572
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 07-10-2022, 06:10 PM   #31
bb1961
Valued Poster

And the democraps has spent MILLIONS on the Jan 6th circus show...you think the majority of Americans think this is doing anything to help Americans in
financial distress?? Can you sight my anywhere that the consensus doesn't show the Republicans winning the house...the LSM is in complete panick mode. The economy is in a free fall and Americans are in terrible financially distress and you think they don't want to get back to the way they were before brandon took office??
They know that the policies that have been implemented by the left are destroying their lives. What's positive about the state of the country that would lead voters to support the party that has brought on these disasterous times??
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2022, 06:36 PM   #32
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Psst...

I don't support the spending of money and time on the Jan 6 thing. Nor do I support the circus impeachment garbage that went on during Trump.. that so many of you are calling for now. Its a waste of time and money without the votes and your average American doesn't give a fuck about the dog and pony show.

Its odd that most people I know-- aren't particularly struggling.

Now-- its important to note... I tend to swing vote depending on the candidate, their platform, etc... so I'm curious which policies are you pointing at that is destroying your life. Not being trite, I've asked this question before and never seem to get an answer other than a blithe "just look around".
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2022, 07:03 PM   #33
bb1961
Valued Poster

Whether you know it or not most people live pay check to pay check...fortunately I don't but I have seen my investment take a hit like I haven't taken is many years. I have had to adjust my retirement plans for now. If you are one of those that is one the high 7 or eight figure side the current economy crisis and be weathered fairly easily. I don't disclose my financial investments but let's just say my financial advisor told me to be prepared for things to get worse.
The policies of this administration are devastating on the majority of Americans...just do a little research and find out for yourself. Out of the 330 million Americans how many do you think are struggling??
Old 07-10-2022, 07:32 PM   #34
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

You just gave the same answer I get over and over "Just do a little research" How many do I think are struggling? The number of folks struggling now is pretty much the same as any other time-- the demographics have shifted, though. Some folks I know who were doing well 4 years ago-- aren't in great shape now. Some folks I know who were barely hanging on 4 years ago-- are doing far better than I.

What do you think me asking you is? Its actual research. Not reading garbage articles with slant (in either direction) Its asking actual people what their problems are. The strangest thing is-- if I have a direct problem with something and someone asks-- I have no problem mentioning it. Its odd that whenever I ask what policies are ruining YOUR life specifically-- I never get an answer.

By the way-- nice attempt at a subtle dig-- I'm quite familiar with the concept of paychecks considering the majority of my income the last 5 years has NOT been from the adult industry. I also know that the job offers I've been receiving as of late are considerably larger than they were 3 years ago.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2022, 07:35 PM   #35
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
none of em are telling people what they WILL do rather than what they want the other side to stop doing.

I'll vote for the person who tells me exactly what they will do over someone who continually points at "that other guy" every time (assuming their plans line up with my beliefs, of course).

Too many people on both sides are too busy running against "that other guy" to tell me WTF they plan on doing for the country. We don't need any more AOC's or MTG's--- too much talk and not enough actual work being done for their constituents.

I am afraid those political days are long gone. That technique started several years ago, and then was perfected by the Trump politicians who brought it to another level with continued lying about their opponents.

There is practically no discussion from politicians on what they plan on doing for the country.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2022, 08:31 PM   #36
bb1961
Valued Poster

You just can't shake Trump from all your discussions.
Trumps fault not brandons...you are SOOOOOO transparent!!
You have had a thread closed because you don't like to be told about facts you don't agree with. It's called lack of self-awareness!!

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2858508
Old 07-10-2022, 08:39 PM   #37
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9
Default I'm not here so much because...

I am not a fucking moron bot and having fun living life

Dah...and if we are males we still have our rights...not so much for females that have to obey the fucking gop morons
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2022, 09:45 PM   #38
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Would love to see the Republicans run on education.
... Good post... You know what, mate? ... Gonna see THAT
next year in the local elections.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2022, 10:00 PM   #39
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
I am not a fucking moron bot and having fun living life

Dah...and if we are males we still have our rights...not so much for females that have to obey the fucking gop morons
Like women being told ANYONE can be a woman...this shit is STRAIGHT from the leftwing "woke" crowd...but I don't expect you to comprehend that.
They are now considered by them as "birthers" WTF is that shit??
Get back to us when you know what you are talking about...
Old 07-10-2022, 11:14 PM   #40
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Good post... You know what, mate? ... Gonna see THAT
next year in the local elections.

### Salty
Maybe in your neck of the woods.

We’ve got mouth breathing morons down here on the SBOE who want to revise the history books to suit their own religious viewpoints. If you think gender afffirmation and turning schools into war zones IS “education,” then your side will surely and soundly lose.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 12:39 AM   #41
bb1961
Valued Poster

It seems that YR is tone deaf when people are in real financial distress because of his ideology being rejected by the American people.
He needs to get a REAL wake-up call that November will bring...but that's not possible with his libtard tunnel vision.
Old 07-11-2022, 04:29 AM   #42
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Trust the science policy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
...mentioning it. Its odd that whenever I ask what policies are ruining YOUR life specifically...
and all the carnage that ensued. The people that drove that policy should be hunted down, rounded up and removed from society.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 04:31 AM   #43
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default You going all babbling cabbage here?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
...gender afffirmation and turning schools into war zones...
What do you think you mean there?
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 06:03 AM   #44
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
The obvious result of electing an old, stupid,senile, lying, inept, pathetic corrupt piece of shit President of the United States.
“Electing” LOL!
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 07:33 AM   #45
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
Any of the leftwing posters on here want to dispute these polls ...the only dispute is it 75% or 85% and getting larger everyday. Most likely the leftwing responses to these FACTS will NOT address this...BECAUSE THEY FUCKING CAN'T!!

USA: 85% of Americans believe the country is headed in the wrong …
https://www.cyprusmedianet.com › news › 71180 › usa-85...
Jul 01, 2022 · In an AP-NORC poll released Wednesday, 85% of US adults say things in the country are headed in the wrong direction, with just 14% saying things are going in the right direction. It is worth noting that in May 78% said that things were moving in the wrong direction with 21% saying it was positive. Dissatisfaction among Democrats is growing

75% Of Americans Think Biden’s U.S. Is Headed In The …
https://thefederalist.com › 2022 › 05 › 16 › 75-of...
May 16, 2022 · A new poll from NBC News found that 75 percent of U.S. adults think the nation is on the wrong track. That’s the highest number of unsatisfied Americans since the …

Eighty-five percent of US adults feel country headed in …
https://www.msn.com › en-us › news › politics › eighty...
Jun 29, 2022 · President Joe Biden f aces tough numbers, as nearly 85% of U.S. adults feel the country is headed in the wrong direction, according to a new poll.

Poll: 71 Percent Say Country Headed in Wrong Direction …
https://freebeacon.com › biden-administration › poll...
Nov 01, 2021 · Seventy-one percent of respondents said the nation is "on the wrong track," according to the poll, which last week queried 1,000 adults. Nearly half of Democrats agreed with that sentiment, and ...

88 percent say US is on wrong track: survey | The Hill
https://thehill.com › homenews › administration › ...
Jul 05, 2022 · Nearly 9 in 10 Americans say the country is headed on the wrong track, according to a survey from Monmouth University Poll released on Tuesday. The survey found that just 10 percent said the ...

Poll: 85 Percent of Americans Say Nation Headed in 'Wrong Direction'
https://www.breitbart.com › politics › 2022 › 06 › 30 › 85...
Jun 30, 2022 · The Associated Press/NORC poll shows the belief that the country is heading in the “wrong direction” is shared by Democrats and Republicans alike. Of Democrats surveyed, 78 percent say the country is heading in the “wrong direction,” a sharp 25 percent increase from March, when 43 percent said the country was on the wrong track.

88% Of Americans Say U.S. Is On Wrong Track
https://www.forbes.com › sites › darreonnadavis › 2022 › ...
Jul 05, 2022 · A stunning 88% of Americans now believe the U.S. is on the wrong track and just 10% believe it is on the right track, according to a new …

Percentage of Americans saying the country is headed in the wrong ...
https://www.theblaze.com › news › poll-wrong-direction-americans
Jun 30, 2022 · An astounding 85% of Americans said that the country was headed in the wrong direction in a recent survey. The AP-NORC survey found that only 14% of Americans said that the country was headed in the right direction, a dire result for Democrats hoping to hold on to congressional power in the midterm elections.. The percentage of Americans optimistic about …

Nearly 9 in 10 Americans Say the Country is On the Wrong Track
https://timcast.com › news › nearly-9-in-10-americans...
Jul 05, 2022 · Just 10 percent of Americans believe that the country is headed in the right direction — while 88 percent say it is on the wrong track. According to Monmouth University, who conducted the poll which was released on Tuesday, this marks an all-time low for this question going back to 2013.

Historic: 88% say US on ‘wrong track,’ Biden not helping
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com › news › washington...
Jul 05, 2022 · In a survey full of depressing firsts, the headline from the new Monmouth University Poll found that a record 88% believe the country is headed in …

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
..you think the majority of Americans think this is doing anything to help Americans in
financial distress?? Can you sight my anywhere that the consensus doesn't show the Republicans winning the house...the LSM is in complete panick mode. The economy is in a free fall and Americans are in terrible financially distress and you think they don't want to get back to the way they were before brandon took office??
They know that the policies that have been implemented by the left are destroying their lives. What's positive about the state of the country that would lead voters to support the party that has brought on these disasterous times??
A poll highlighted on one of the Sunday morning news shows indicated the top two issues of concern to Americans are inflation and gasoline prices.

Now we'd have problems with inflation and gas prices right now regardless of who had been elected in 2020. However, policies of Joe Biden and a Democratic Congress have made the problems worse.

As Democratic economist Larry Summers has said repeatedly, the $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan, passed without Republican votes, supercharged inflation. Biden campaigned to stop drilling in the federal offshore and on federal lands, and over the next several decades, to do away with the U.S. oil and gas industry. That scared the industry and as a result capital spending, and oil and gas production, is lower than it would be otherwise. It's not just Biden. Other top Democratic candidates for president like Bernie Sanders and Liz Warren promised to do away with fracking immediately. That would decimate the oil and gas industry and our energy security.

And what would happen if the Democrats weren't constrained by Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema? And if there hadn't been push back from the courts over Biden's plans for the oil and gas industry? The longer term effect on inflation, through the Build Back Better bill and other legislation, and on our oil and gas security, through a ban on drilling on federal leases, would be even worse.

Costs of goods and services, including gasoline, are going up faster than wages. This is hurting the average American, and the prospects of the Democratic Party in this years' elections.

However, never underestimate the ability of Republicans to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory. Trump's attempt at election fraud and the response of red state Republicans to the Supreme Court's abortion ruling may enable Democrats to continue to control the House and add a couple of seats in the Senate. I think that's unlikely, but possible. If it does happen, do Democrats use abortion as an excuse to end the filibuster? Then what happens? Puerto Rico and Washington D.C. become states? The Supreme Court gets packed?

This is partly the result of a couple of correct, but politically unwise decisions, by Kevin McCarthy and conservative justices on the Supreme Court. Nancy Pelosi refused to allow two of McCarthy's picks, one being Jim Jordan, to be seated on the January 6 Committee. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but this is unheard of, not allowing the opposition leader to choose which of his members will be on a committee. So McCarthy refused to propose any Republicans. The end result is that the January 6 Committee, which will probably end about the time voting for the general election starts, has become rather one sided. And it's taken over the air waves, at least on network news and the news channels.

Given the rights of states guaranteed in the Constitution, I suspect the Supreme Court made the right decision on abortion. Unfortunately, some red states are putting laws into effect that are going to make it difficult for many women. And some, like banning abortion in cases of incest, rape or risk to the health of the mother if she gives birth to a child that won't survive a year, are crazy.

Usually Republicans outvote Democrats in midterms. It may not be that way this year, because a lot of Democrats are going to be fired up about the big lie and abortion. They're mad as hell and they're going to vote.

Time will tell. I suspect the Republicans will win the House. But who knows.
Tiny is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women