Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-24-2012, 10:25 AM   #31
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I'm just waiting on a SSP want a be

"Like rooster69 said, it is up to us to change what we don't like... "

only problem is some want to change it at the cost of what others may like. Rather than just leaving that alone and going for what they do like. Also hinting something I have is better at the cost of others(duh, they will go after ya for that). (and rightfully so)
opinion a few times not for is ok. over and over with no more than the same thing said is silly.

As for the victim deal. I will agree with rooster as many times on here there is no victim. Just someone pointing a finger and wanting to look like a victim. Its a easy card to play.

the mods we have now seem to be doing ok. only a few ops as of late. mods are human also.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 10:31 AM   #32
brutusbluto
Ambassador

Encounters: 3

Allow me to interject here. Every post has a feature that allows you, regular posters and lurkers alike, to report a post that you feel is disrespectful in nature, rude or doesn't belong here on the forum. It is very hard for us to be available 24 hrs a day 7 days a week. But when you report the post, every mod in the system gets it. To read every post posted all day long just isn't possible as we do have lives outside of here, you know work and other commitments that need to be attended to. Then there is the grocery store gig we occasionally have to do etc etc etc. If you want someone willing to sit on here 24 hours a day 7 days a week, just to make sure someone does not post that one post that bashes someone, nope, sorry that just is not possible, we all need to sleep also in that time frame. We are human, we have made mistakes and probably will continue to make some mistakes. We are not perfect, far from it. 50% of what we do is approved of, 50% of it is not. I have learned that it is impossible to please everyone. We are not trying to win a popularity contest here, but at the very least, if you post something on this board at least feel before you post it, would you say this to that person while you were standing in front of them?
brutusbluto is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 10:41 AM   #33
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutusbluto View Post
if you post something on this board at least feel before you post it, would you say this to that person while you were standing in front of them?
nice post BB

But with what quoted, are you tryin to get me banned????????

as to the RTM. It take a shit load before I push the pussy button.

logging off so.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 01:46 PM   #34
Guest091813
Account Disabled

User ID: 2752
My ECCIE Reviews

hmmm i wasnt gonna post here ..however i changed my mind...

being a Mod..i have found im not allowed to post my thoughts..nor voice my opinions regardless if you believe them to be valid or not..i have been accused of being raciest and uneducated..having no compassion and being vile..unworthy ..a looser..accused of having my lil ones in the location while i entertain..a lowlife cuz sometimes i go to the ac...and a lowlife cuz i post here there and everywhere on other sites and places that cannot be mentioned ...ripped folks off..broke dicks..and well i walk the streets.. someone that deals with prohibited topics...hehehehheheh ...a loser ..problematic...and just down rite outa control..fat ugly ..just plain old.. OLD seriously OLD...ripped folks off..and full of drama..and a streeter..a cunt.. a bitch.. a looser ..funky.. disgusting..and you complain that i talk about you..

and the i get accused of being sweet..laid back..a great mod..an advocate for the ladies and as well a voice for those that refuse to communicate for her due to the backlash received by other ladies..and just a cool kick ass provider that tries not to break dicks..lovely..pretty..human.. .respectful..genuine, a great person..
and well just genuine...non judgmental..and excepting..a queen..

just to set the old record straight..i am old..older than the majority here..IM OLD..475 years old...shit ive probly done some of your dads....and probly worked with some of your momma's..lol...hehheheheehhehs o what..stop being soo judgmental...i tell folks im 99 just so they dont feel like geriatrics has set in yet and i wont fall to sleep on em...i nap yeah..i do..screw ya its a good thing..

being a Mod is a hard position to be in...we have lives..children... and do entertain folks..we see things on levels ya'll never have had the ability nor want the ability to be on..we see crap..vile..sad situations..we deal with stalkers,, death on the board,,,outers..and folks that just arent in their right minds..we get accused of being 3 ways to sunday an 5 ways to thrursday and we apparently love it..and you will accuse us of talking about your behavior ... and im gonna be real..sometimes we do talk about your behavior..cuz you acted a fool seriously u acted a fool...we do as any normal folk would do...

why....

cuz...we are just people..regular folks that are trying to make it just like you...we get yelled at put down..spit on..ridiculed and accused..looked down on.judged..accused of not having human emotions..and just suck basically..WE SUCK!!!!!! sometimes we do..

it goes with this title... cursed to hell and back many times.. just to be cursed right back there again...sometimes it hilarious the things we see and we can actually see patterns in behaviors that ya'll cant see ..thats scary right..some ya'll are funnier than comics at a club and meaner than Doms at a club..and just see anger and angry in every post...

take some time once in awhile when your standing in line and look at folks..we may be the ones in front of you at the grocery..we may be the
ones at the movie sittin there looking at you or just around being thankful we can go to the movies and enjoy life outside of folks being soo crazy..

we have real lives..we have lost folks that are very important to us due to others callous behaviors..and have uncaring loveless lives just as you do..some of us have abundance of luve in our lives and that how we manage to tolerate others sad behaviors and appreciate those that are cool and kinda and loving....we do get our feeling hurt when we are attacked and we can enjoy others that choose to spend their time with us..we are you..human....so yea...sometimes we hold up a mirror and make you look in it...sometimes we are your reflection in that mirror..

i wanna thank you for this thread..cuz this thread allows us to be like you..and tell it how it is without being judged...

however...even after this post..you will still judge...why..cuz we stepped up to be an advocate for you..and cuz we are you...
Guest091813 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 01:54 PM   #35
Perfect Gentleman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

OMG!!!
Thought I was on the wrong site!!!
Just heard the voice of sanity.
Good post ANITA
Perfect Gentleman is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 03:03 PM   #36
Quail
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Brutus and Anita,

Your posts are appreciated and somewhat insightful into the demands and pitfalls as a moderator.BUT, come on now. You have to have blinders on to not be aware that there is a small, very vocal group of men and women in Upstate NY who are continually disrespectful, rude, nasty, attack oriented of other members. And for too long now, and for some unknown reasons, the moderators have allowed this to go on . WHY ??

For two days now I have been hearing on the radio, the TV, and reading in the newspapers the two words -
" Institutional Control ". Think about it....hmmmm
Quail is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 03:09 PM   #37
Guest091813
Account Disabled

User ID: 2752
My ECCIE Reviews

hudson..if you wanna institute folks then you shouldnt be on this site..cuz we are all crazy here in one way or another..in fact so are you...cuz your here..

Im not sure who it is your talking about..really...everyone on this site i have seen mean disrespectful and just down rite nasty in one form or another..
with the very few ..and i have to say..very very few..havent been..like i can count them on 2 hands and a few toes..

the folks im thinking of you may not be thinking of..ijs...

ps..and so it begins......
Guest091813 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 03:50 PM   #38
Guest121613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

I like what anita is saying and BB too.

Concerning other comments, here's the thing, if you have institution control, somebody's got to make a judgment, on who is right, who is wrong. Eventually becomes a dictatorship. People need common sense.

Rooster said made a statement about victims, and I understood it to mean that some people are drawing the fire to themselves, but another interpreted that he would think it is ok to rape someone if they dress provocatively.

Common, be real, the rape statement was meant to escalate the tension, and to pick a fight. It would be best to ignore that person's statement, yet I am using it as an example of trouble making and what is creating the problems we are seeing. Likewise, some of the ladies have asked for changes in language, and use of derogatory terms.

Some of these forums are coed, and can be view publicly, so it is not an unreasonable request. If you are in wegmans, would use that language? I admit, I am guilty too at times. Men and woman have forums to vent, and to complain that are not public, that is where those discussions can occur.
Guest121613 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 03:54 PM   #39
Quail
Ambassador

Default My meaning of Institutional Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita germane View Post
hudson..if you wanna institute folks then you shouldnt be on this site..cuz we are all crazy here in one way or another..in fact so are you...cuz your here..

Im not sure who it is your talking about..really...everyone on this site i have seen mean disrespectful and just down rite nasty in one form or another..
with the very few ..and i have to say..very very few..havent been..like i can count them on 2 hands and a few toes..

the folks im thinking of you may not be thinking of..ijs...

ps..and so it begins......

Anita,

This term has been in the media constantly over the past two days in relationship to the mess at Penn State.

Penn State was sanctioned by the NCAA because of LACK OF INSTITUTIONAL CONTROL AT THEIR SCHOOL

The people in charge at Penn State ignored or had blinders on to NOT see what was going on all along. They knew and chose not to challenge the things going on.

Kind of reminds me of the Upstate NY people in control, having on blinders and allowing things to get out of control and not be willing to step in and regain this conrtol.

I don't want to " institute folks " as you say. I want to make this site user friendly, NOT a place where a small minority of loud mouth, disrespectful, attack oriented, bullies try to control and intimidate other members.I joined eccie to have a good time, to share information with other like minded men who are willing to pay women for sex and to meet women who want men like me to pay them for sex. Real simple.
"

Anita, please don't try to play both sides here. You are supposed to be a moderator of the ladies section and yet you are ( or were ) a moderator on eRAPS, a site that does nothing but bash eccie members, moderators, and owners.Don't play miss innocent here.You know damn well who I am talking about .- both the men and the women .
Quail is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 04:09 PM   #40
roscoe14850
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostforkate View Post
I like what anita is saying and BB too.

Concerning other comments, here's the thing, if you have institution control, somebody's got to make a judgment, on who is right, who is wrong. Eventually becomes a dictatorship. People need common sense.

Rooster said made a statement about victims, and I understood it to mean that some people are drawing the fire to themselves, but another interpreted that he would think it is ok to rape someone if they dress provocatively.

Common, be real, the rape statement was meant to escalate the tension, and to pick a fight. It would be best to ignore that person's statement, yet I am using it as an example of trouble making and what is creating the problems we are seeing. Likewise, some of the ladies have asked for changes in language, and use of derogatory terms.

Some of these forums are coed, and can be view publicly, so it is not an unreasonable request. If you are in wegmans, would use that language? I admit, I am guilty too at times. Men and woman have forums to vent, and to complain that are not public, that is where those discussions can occur.
+1
roscoe14850 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 04:18 PM   #41
roscoe14850
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson 33 View Post

...Anita, please don't try to play both sides here. You are supposed to be a moderator of the ladies section and yet you are ( or were ) a moderator on eRAPS, a site that does nothing but bash eccie members, moderators, and owners.Don't play miss innocent here.You know damn well who I am talking about .- both the men and the women .

http://www.eraps.net/forumdisplay.php/281-New-York

Pan down to bottom, mod is listed. Pretty sure there is only one name there, and it ain't Anita.....
Old 07-24-2012, 04:39 PM   #42
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Being a modtard on the scraps is like watering the house plants.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 04:41 PM   #43
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:

For two days now I have been hearing on the radio, the TV, and reading in the newspapers the two words -
" Institutional Control ". Think about it....hmmmm
Does "institutional control" involve bondage and safe words?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 04:43 PM   #44
Quail
Ambassador

Default I said she " is or was a moderator" on eRAPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by roscoe14850 View Post

Pan down to bottom, mod is listed. Pretty sure there is only one name there, and it ain't Anita.....
Roscoe,
Ask Anita who " aj " is or was on eRAPS. She was a moderator on there . The word moderator was applied to aj, and it was her. Way to protect one of " your own group ".
Quail is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 04:53 PM   #45
roscoe14850
Valued Poster

Quote:
Roscoe,
Ask Anita who " aj " is or was on eRAPS. She was a moderator on there . The word moderator was applied to aj, and it was her. Way to protect one of " your own group ".
She is a member, she IS NOT a moderator. Once again:

One Mod.

I like Nita, straight shooter. If she wants to be a member on another board that is her right. Do you know any other providers who are members of other boards? Try any with a good business sense, it allows them to ADVERTISE!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women