Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35399
Mojojo33117

Old 07-11-2013, 08:11 AM   #31
Richard Fitzwell
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Mary make your way to Houston, I am sure I can "take control" the way you like.
Richard Fitzwell is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 11:45 PM   #32
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'll be in Houston soon
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 11:49 PM   #33
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LNK View Post
I find it somewhat disturbing that you'd say this, even in jest.

Stay safe, my dear.
I'm a disturbing girl. I walk down dark alleys for fun.
Old 07-11-2013, 11:52 PM   #34
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by trailor View Post
MaryBeth
You have to remember the situation you're in. These guys don't know you. There are trust issues by definition. They want to send signals that they aren't going to beat the shit out of you or rob you. They aren't going to fuck you like they fuck their girlfriend.

but yes... there are still some of us out here who will pull your hair and smack your ass and do all those other things that give you chills.
I've met guys before when I was Massage Only that was more "willing to take control" than guys I've met now. It's great they ask what I want 10,000 times but whatever. It's all been said and I know I need to travel. Texas seems to have to rough neck assholes my tiny pussy desires.
Old 07-14-2013, 12:26 AM   #35
mm-good
Expanding boundaries...

Encounters: 70

After Houston, cum to Dallas....love to see you...
mm-good is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 07:22 PM   #36
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141008
My ECCIE Reviews

I can find an Alpha male in or outside the hobby. Society is just falling into a state of candy-assness.
ArisRose is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 08:14 PM   #37
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArisRose View Post
I can't find an Alpha male in or outside the hobby.
FIFY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArisRose View Post
Society is just falling into a state of candy-assness.
Must be the fluoride in the water - remember, POE.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 09:19 AM   #38
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm-good View Post
After Houston, cum to Dallas....love to see you...
Thinking about taking a road trip, Dallas, Houston, Austin, San Antonio
Old 07-16-2013, 10:14 AM   #39
Monica13
Cock Whisperer

User ID: 178936
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am submissive myself and you can definately tell a real Dom from the bullies. Too often men associate being submissive as someone you can do anything to. I am a bdsm provider but I am very very selective who I take on as a client. I am very careful to watch out for the wanna-be's
Monica13 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 04:21 PM   #40
SoCalSissySub
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryBeth View Post
Are there any hobbist that actually enjoys being the man in the bedroom?
You do realize that even though you might be submissive to dominant men, you could still do well at dominating pathetic cuckolds and sissies who want to hear about how much you (genuinely) prefer being with a real man who can actually please you, instead of with them? Maybe you're missing your calling, just saying...
SoCalSissySub is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 09:50 PM   #41
JennsLolli
Account Disabled

User ID: 5509
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
There have been instances of extreme chemistry and a man just "had it" where he turned me upside down (sometimes literally), right side up and just had a very raw and appealing time. I adore that and sometimes, I've been known to get lost in the moment, however it's probably not a wise idea to do that very often.
Gulp. I still vividly recall the handful of sessions I had with men who were naturally Dom and who honed in on my subbie side almost immediately. It's true, the right sort of man can just smell it on you and he'll know exactly how to push your buttons. The kind that make you weak in the knees not because they're super handsome, but because you feel obligated to kneel and obey. Yum.

Thaaaat being said, when I was green I had a few sessions go sour when we attempted some D/s play. One guy demanded his donation back ($600, son) and I sort of played along because I both thought it was play and because I was genuinely kind of scared. I was still too spooked by the end to say "um, really...I need my donation." There are a few other examples of how things got uncomfortable fast, but I won't get too chatty. I've wondered if pairing with a Domme would be a way to incorporate submissive play safely into the hobby. Haven't given it much thought, though.

Other than that, I would probably echo everyone else and say that the time, trust, and intimacy required to form a meaningful and mutually beneficial D/s relationship isn't super likely to be found in the hobby. You certainly might find the guy you do want to top you within these walls, but to make the D/s relationship work it might require a bit of flexibility.
JennsLolli is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 01:43 PM   #42
texasvisitor
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

One of my ATF was into being very submissive. Taking on the Dominant role was not something I was used to, but after some begging on her part, I became more and more comfortable with it. She enjoyed being blindfolded, restrained and then used for my enjoyment. She liked being spanked by hand and with a crop...and for a while she enjoyed being slapped in the face. This was something I was reluctant to do at first, but after I saw the reaction it got from her, it became quite the turn on for me as well. We roleplayed many scenes where she would end up in a situation that required her being punished...it was a lot of fun for a long time as a way to changing things up. I do miss those times now!
texasvisitor is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 12:56 PM   #43
Carla Navarro
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 197002
My ECCIE Reviews

Yea I consider myself Submissive. Guys have there moments I guess..But once the word gets around
about a very Submissive provider they will eventually come around and Be Dominant..Im still new but I enjoy a Dominant Man..Im 5'10 but it seem like guys smaller than me are the most Dominant with me..lol
Carla Navarro is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 09:21 PM   #44
Makayla of Missouri
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 63935
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitechocolate View Post
You can do it the first session if the guy knows how to dominate a very submissive provider after she gives him a sense of what she enjoys. It takes experience on the part of the guy. Good role plays in this area can be done with little to no preparation. Experience is the key!!!
This happened for me once. I love to be submissive, and communication is absolutely the key. I met the gentleman before I knew he was a strong alpha male, and before he knew I have a submissive side. Just a few minutes together, literally, but the most passionate, intense kiss I think I have ever experienced. It literally spoke volumes. He was EXACTLY my type, and I, his. We didn't talk for months after that.

One night, when I was at an adult party in KC, he showed up out of the blue. Omg it was on from there! We quickly hit the road. Went back to the house of a girlfriend of his, and proceeded to have the best alpha male and bi female session I have had thus far. Started with a shower. Proceeded to the bed, and ended in a tangled mess of wet sheets!

I would totally do it again if the chemistry is right! If I can verify the person or group, and I felt just as safe as any other session I fully vetted beforehand, then I would have no reservations so long as communication is abundant.
Makayla of Missouri is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 10:26 PM   #45
Guest031115
Account Disabled

User ID: 197106
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey all! I'm not new to being a submissive (I'm an active member of the community here) but I am new to this board. I have to say I have been really lucky (or have screened well) and have met quite a few wonderfully dominant men. I learnt the hard way the difference between dominant and bully, divorced the ass and embraced my love of life. (Yea me!) I am the girl next door, loving mom, who loved danger lol. One of my favorite dates remained a mystery to me as I was blindfolded for the first 4 dates! I don't recommend it, but damn, it was HOT!!
Guest031115 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women