Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47570
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 12-08-2021, 12:27 PM   #31
kcpitchreader
Premium Access

Encounters: 116

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
GOT IT! Now there is a guy that really knows about BBQ. The first AB always referred to a place that makes BBQ as a "Grease Joint".

Warning: when you walk into Q39 and see the suits: walk out, it isn't a grease joint.

Q-39 may have tasty food. It just isn't KC BBQ: it is something else that you may expect in New York. Thus, it should not be called BBQ.
Sometimes at a mature age, we don't figure out something as fast...AB for me, as a native St. Louisan, is Anheuser Busch, even though I have never partaken of their product, or any alcohol, for that matter. Still doesn't mean I don't know BBQ...and I know what I like and just because it isn't a greasy joint, doesn't mean it isn't BBQ, just isn't your BBQ. Live in your own world, you are entitled to, just accept others have a differing opinion.

And I have eaten plenty of AB but there is much more variety out there today, so I don't go as often. When I worked in downtown KCK, it was a weekly pickup on Friday, smoked turkey sandwich (usually ended up being over 1.25 lbs of meat) and a pint of beans and slaw. Fed a family of four...and I have never referred to it as AB...nor ever heard anyone else call it that, hence the quick connection...
kcpitchreader is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 07:35 PM   #32
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpitchreader View Post
Not sure why you have such a hard on against Q39

It's above his pay grade as is anything with class and the late owner was a class act and a gentleman.
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 09:59 AM   #33
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

Greasy BBQ kills. Just saying
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 12:34 PM   #34
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
Greasy BBQ kills. Just saying
You really need not say it again and again and.. You made your point. I think it's pointless to debate something that is for the most part subjective and you have just seen a small sample size. It's like Pitchreader said, you can spend every night going somewhere different. Besides the well known popular joints there are many small utr BBQ places that have outstanding food. It's like eating gumbo in Louisiana.., I've had some I liked and some I didn't. Speaking of, if you have not visited Joes KC, try the smoked chicken gumbo, IMO it's the best thing they offer.

Had I known you were headed to the Dotte BBQ, I would have suggested ordering a burger and fries. The fries are decent and they smoke their burgers and they are actually edible..and unique. Pink inside from being smoked but not rare at all.

Now I know you think UC is the resident Afficiando but there are a few of us that eat BBQ as well.
Old 12-09-2021, 12:40 PM   #35
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

You would be wrong about what I think about UC. If you have actually been keeping up I've thought he's been mostly full of BS about how good KC BBQ is. The thread was started tongue in cheek towards him for how biased he really is and you, along with several others, predictably let that fact fly over your heads. LOL... typical malwoody response when he does not understand the assignment. Cheers!
Old 12-09-2021, 01:12 PM   #36
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
You would be wrong about what I think about UC. If you have actually been keeping up I've thought he's been mostly full of BS about how good KC BBQ is.
If you really think I thought you thought UC was the expert, you must be REALLY REALLY NAIVE....

Typical CK....blinders on...!!!!
Old 12-09-2021, 01:19 PM   #37
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

You are the derp that said you knew I thought "UC is the resident Afficiando". Those were never my words and no amount of your LOLs will cover up your continual ineptness. Stop bringing checkers to a chess match sir.
Old 12-09-2021, 01:26 PM   #38
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

malwoody and CryptKicker,

As entertaining as you both are, I just note that the Kansas flatlands are just as dry and sandy as the west Texas flatlands and being naive runs rampant in both areas.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 02:04 PM   #39
JohnnyGleet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Now now you two...

JohnnyGleet is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 02:30 PM   #40
BigDeal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Ya all we need to be nicer to one another and quit the arguments or Imma have to hand out fake infraction points.
Remember admin wants us all to sit around the campfire and sing kumbaya nowadays.
Ya all straighten up ya hear!!
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 02:42 PM   #41
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
You are the derp that said you knew I thought "UC is the resident Afficiando". Those were never my words and no amount of your LOLs will cover up your continual ineptness. Stop bringing checkers to a chess match sir.
https://www.google.com/search?q=hype...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Hello Mcfly....put your checkerboard away...oops I forgot you don't know how to take a little sarcastic repartee..
https://www.google.com/search?q=repa...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Methinks someone needs to get some POONTANG..take a pill already...too bad you're an ex mod who can't impose your usual BS points..
Old 12-09-2021, 02:50 PM   #42
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet View Post
Now now you two...

+1, be careful JG, the ambassador will accuse you of having a sense of humor...he seems to have lost his
Old 12-09-2021, 03:15 PM   #43
JohnnyGleet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
+1, be careful JG, the ambassador will accuse you of having a sense of humor...he seems to have lost his
I'm more concerned about the dr. citing me for hijacking the thread.
JohnnyGleet is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 04:21 PM   #44
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
malwoody and CryptKicker,

As entertaining as you both are, I just note that the Kansas flatlands are just as dry and sandy as the west Texas flatlands and being naive runs rampant in both areas.
KS is as dry as West Texas? Not quite. I did some work is the oil fields of West Texas: they are worst for living than Kansas, and not as bad as Saudi Arabia. I thought I was going to die in Saudi.

Listen everyone. All BBQ is good, and we can discuss which one is great. It is kinda like discussing which is the best wine. Do you like Pinot Noir vs. Cabernet Sauvignon or Merlot. Perhaps you would like a white wine.

With BBQ it is useless to say you like the serving because the cook was trained as a French Chief as at Q39. I just don't understand BBQ pitmasters talking about knowing French cooking. I like both: they are not the same.

My favorite food is Asian where a lot of the French Cooking has influence the food, especially in Vietnam: formerly known as French Indochina.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2021, 11:49 AM   #45
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Maybe I'm out of line but I've been warned to stop insulting CK but I sense a double standard here. Any comments/opinions are welcome. He calles me a "derp" and insults my intelligence "ineptness" and I guess I'm just supposed to take a knee and jenuflect to his highness.

Hey CK, have a nice day and LMK next time you're in town and I would love to treat you to some good BBQ....Have a nice day.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women