Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40458
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-02-2016, 11:13 AM   #31
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Not enough Blacks in the pipeline for med school.

[QUOTE=A2theb2thec;1057760395]Are u calling all of his logic bogus? .........../QUOTE]

Hell yes, didn't I say his logic is bogus. What the hell is the matter with you can't you read? Read it again.

Logic is not based upon emotion or prejudice! No one cares what you think. It is what is. Read the above sentences again.

Now for an explanation; I assume you are able to read this and not just respond. Read it carefully.

It takes many years of preparation to develop your professional talents, in all areas of life. Some have argued that it was overstatement in the book Outliers, (author Malcolm Gladwell) that it takes roughly ten thousand hours of practice to achieve mastery in a field.

That 10000 hours translates into about 5 years of preparation, before one really gets good about what you do. I tend to agree.

Let's; look at this like two different pipelines filled with people who want to arrive at either the academy awards, or graduate from medical schools.

Well, if you don't have any blacks or women entering the medical school pipeline 5 years ago, you won't have any blacks or women coming out of the pipeline when they take the MCAT test and apply for medical school.

If you didn't do the work to get to the point you want to achieve, you will never achieve what you wishie washie think you want. One can not just walk up to the academy awards, or medical school and knock on the door and demand to be admitted, or rewarded based on their color or gender. Life doesn't work that way.

All of this boils down to one thing: GOALS. Some people have goals, and most people don't.

You have to put in the work first, and maybe, just maybe, life won't kick you in the nuts with sickness, car wrecks, injuries, having children, or family problems that interrupt your desire to achieve the goals you have set for yourself. There is nothing wrong with having children, that may be a worthy goal by itself.

If you want to be an artist, you have to practice your art. If you want to be a lawyer, you have to get admitted to law school - and graduate.

There is no logic about this, it is about desire, goals and the persistence to achieve your goals.

The statements about how the population numbers should match up is just pure bogus. Achievement depends on the individual, not the general population.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 10:48 AM   #32
A2theb2thec
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Thanks for sharing your bogus logic as well.

I guess we should stop looking at statistics to help solve problems. I don't know where BCPL got his "facts" but his thinking isn't off base if what he said were true. Logic is only as strong as the assumptions it is based upon. Obviously you could have sound logic on fallacies and you'd come up with something so fucking retarted but as long as it makes sense and follows, how can you fucking slam his logic. MOre like you should slam his source of knowledge.
A2theb2thec is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 11:34 AM   #33
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2theb2thec View Post
Thanks for sharing your bogus logic as well.

I guess we should stop looking at statistics to help solve problems. I don't know where BCPL got his "facts" but his thinking isn't off base if what he said were true. Logic is only as strong as the assumptions it is based upon. Obviously you could have sound logic on fallacies and you'd come up with something so fucking retarted but as long as it makes sense and follows, how can you fucking slam his logic. MOre like you should slam his source of knowledge.
I have a link in my post where i got the "facts"
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women