Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60173
gman4452966
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47657
pyramider46370
bambino40397
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 07-04-2013, 09:46 AM   #421
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
I think by the Chicago murder rate, there are already a lot of guys wearing hoodies carrying guns....

However, look at the place that the killing occurred.

Its a gated community with multiple signs saying there is a neighborhood watch group in the community.

Fair warning that you may be followed if you are a stranger walking like you may be on drugs on a cold, rainy night.

do the signs warn you of fat Mexican pistol packing wannabe cops that will do a hell of a lot more than FOLLOW you even if youre a guest in the complex?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 10:07 AM   #422
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
do the signs warn you of fat Mexican pistol packing wannabe cops that will do a hell of a lot more than FOLLOW you even if youre a guest in the complex?
Yes. Its printed on the sign along with "CBJ7 is a stupid racist."

BTW, Zimmerman isn't a Mexican, his mother is from Ecuador.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 10:13 AM   #423
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
We need some signs warning us about the pending riots. DANGER RIOT CROSSING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UClXVjG_uhc
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 10:16 AM   #424
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
BTW, Zimmerman isn't a Mexican, his mother is from Ecuador.
Details. Details.

gnad, now you know that every prejudiced, racist who sees brown skin thinks .."Mexican"!

Cut him some slack.

I suppose he calls the fair skinned, red-headed hot babes who are citizens of the Republic of Mexico ... "crackers"!

Not a red-head, but I think you get my drift! BTW: This one was slaughtered by Cartel. "Cracker" maybe!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 10:20 AM   #425
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Details. Details.

gnad, now you know that every prejudiced, racist who sees brown skin thinks .."Mexican"!

Cut him some slack.

I suppose he calls the fair skinned, red-headed hot babes who are citizens of the Republic of Mexico ... "crackers"!

May be next time the next little "bad-ass" hoodie gansta-wanta-be will think twice

you know that every prejudiced, racist who sees a kid wearing a hoodie is a gangsta wanta- be don't you ?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 10:25 AM   #426
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
May be next time the next little "bad-ass" hoodie gansta-wanta-be will think twice

you know that every prejudiced, racist who sees a kid wearing a hoodie is a gangsta wanta- be don't you ?
Actually I don't. Only when they act like one as far as their behavior and dialogue goes.

Kinda like ass-holes who post on the internet..... I don't automatically think they are.

But when they start posting stupid bullshit and then get testy when they get called out ....

... yes, I think they are just ass-holes ... and want-a-be "bad asses" .... who are trying to look intelligent, but aren't.....

52 (or was it 53) "guns" and all .... for shooting knee-caps!

I want the little turds ... regardless of skin color or heritage .. to think 3 times..... not twice, by the way.
Old 07-04-2013, 10:31 AM   #427
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Actually I don't. Only when they act like one as far as their behavior and dialogue goes.

Kinda like ass-holes who post on the internet..... I don't automatically think they are.

But when they start posting stupid bullshit and then get testy when they get called out ....

... yes, I think they are just ass-holes ... and want-a-be "bad asses" .... who are trying to look intelligent, but aren't.....

52 (or was it 53) "guns" and all .... for shooting knee-caps!

I want the little turds ... regardless of skin color or heritage .. to think 3 times.

and you know (or is it no?) how the kid was acting when the fat Mexican first spotted him ?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 10:36 AM   #428
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
and you know (or is it no?) how the kid was acting when the fat Mexican first spotted him ?
Well, since I was not there (neither were you, I think), using your evaluation, since the "Fatboy" didn't shoot him in the knee cap before he was able to take a swing at him, the "Fatboy's" story seems to hold water that the want-a-be gangsta took the first swing and caught "Fatboy" on the nose and knocking him to the ground ...

... your problem .. and the gangsta-want-a-be's Momma's problem ... that's all you got!

The physical evidence and physics is on Zimmerman's side.

Of course, you would have shot out both knee caps, right? How many rounds would that take you?

One round per "gun" ... that's 52 knee caps!!!! That arsenal comes in handy doesn't it?
Old 07-04-2013, 10:46 AM   #429
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well, since I was not there (neither were you, I think), using your evaluation, since the "Fatboy" didn't shoot him in the knee cap before he was able to take a swing at him, the "Fatboy's" story seems to hold water that the want-a-be gangsta took the first swing and caught "Fatboy" on the nose and knocking him to the ground ...

... your problem .. and the gangsta-want-a-be's Momma's problem ... that's all you got!

Of course, you would have shot out both knee caps, right? How many rounds would that take you?
First, I would have waited for the cops I just called to get there, PERIOD. I wouldn't have shot anybody, anywhere, unless I absolutely HAD to ... disable them first and kill them as a last resort .

Quit deflecting, Zimmerman is a liar, he continues to trip over his tongue, and his credibility is ZILCH ...

go to Fla and tell them youre a Texas ambulance chaser and you want a peek at the maps ... that's the best you've got
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 12:04 PM   #430
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Fair warning that you may be followed if you are a stranger walking like you may be on drugs on a cold, rainy night.
Or Skittles!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 02:22 PM   #431
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Right wingers love traitors and a good shooting.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 07:09 PM   #432
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Not really, but in your case we'll make an exception!
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 08:12 PM   #433
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Mexican? He was not fat a year ago.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 05:16 AM   #434
CJOHN
BANNED

+

WTM?

+

WHERE MY SPERM?
CJOHN is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 05:25 AM   #435
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
First, I would have waited for the cops I just called to get there, PERIOD. I wouldn't have shot anybody, anywhere, unless I absolutely HAD to ... disable them first and kill them as a last resort .....
So when the cops arrive 15-20 minutes later .. what you going to tell them?

When you were down in the rock quarry with those expert weapons training experts in your family .... was that the instruction the expert self-defense trainers gave you ...

"disable them first and kill them as a last resort ....."????

Please tell me that you DO NOT have a CHL.

Is that where you got the "shoot them in the knee cap"????

Or did that come from the quarry training?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women