Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453055
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47806
pyramider46370
bambino40462
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-13-2017, 11:06 AM   #421
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
Yet claim to be a grammar expert and you fuck up on a daily basis. You are the worst kind of conservative, that is a the Fundamentalist kind. You really do not care about right or wrong , only your agenda. You have called my mistake a spelling error when in fact it was a grammar error. Funny how you get so obsessed with details when it is in your favor and them make the very same mistake. What a hypocrite and a phony. My sphincter is fine even after all the smoke you have blown up it.
You're lying again, M T Brain Socket. Pointing out how you're a fucking charlatan isn't a grammar critique, M T Brain Socket.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 11:52 AM   #422
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're lying again, M T Brain Socket. Pointing out how you're a fucking charlatan isn't a grammar critique, M T Brain Socket.
Fucking idiot. Thinking a grammar /spelling mistake effects a the intent is lunacy. Then you make one yourself? Hypocritical clown!
If you think I am not "studied" at the Bible that is fine. lets see you "converse" about it then.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 12:21 PM   #423
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Fucking idiot. Thinking a grammar /spelling mistake effects a the intent is lunacy. Then you make one yourself? Hypocritical clown!
If you think I am not "studied" at the Bible that is fine. lets see you "converse" about it then.
You didn't make a "typo", M T Brain Socket. You misspelled a word you claimed you'd studied for 40 years, M T Brain Socket, thus proving you are a supercilious fraud.
Old 09-13-2017, 12:55 PM   #424
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
You didn't make a "typo", M T Brain Socket. You misspelled a word you claimed you'd studied for 40 years, M T Brain Socket, thus proving you are a supercilious fraud.

Do you know the difference between spelling and punctuation? If you are gonna be so didactic why don't you work on your own grammar first. Have you even once replied to anything other than that? You look like an idiot. That apostrophe to you is like Luke to Gey Rey. You are a worthless pedant at best. Most like #3 but pretty much resemble all the examples.
Quote:

pedant
[ped-nt]

noun
a person who makes an excessive or inappropriate display of learning.
a person who overemphasizes rules or minor details.
a person who adheres rigidly to book knowledge without regard to common sense.
Obsolete. a schoolmaster.
Old 09-13-2017, 01:19 PM   #425
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

He looks like an idiot because he's a fucking GED dropout whose only link to literacy is the dictionary to which he beats his meat every night.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 02:28 PM   #426
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Do you know the difference between spelling and punctuation? If you are gonna be so didactic why don't you work on your own grammar first. Have you even once replied to anything other than that? You look like an idiot. That apostrophe to you is like Luke to Gey Rey. You are a worthless pedant at best. Most like #3 but pretty much resemble all the examples.
Why don't you go somewhere else to "pretend" you are a biblical expert and hide behind a lie to excuse how you revealed yourself to be a charlatan, M T Brain Socket.

Quote:
Definition of charlatan

2 : one making usually showy pretenses to knowledge or ability :fraud, faker

Old 09-13-2017, 04:39 PM   #427
Yssup Rider
BANNED

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

IBIdiot reminds us all of his love for the gay Broadway theater!
Old 09-13-2017, 05:21 PM   #428
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why don't you go somewhere else to "pretend" you are a biblical expert and hide behind a lie to excuse how you revealed yourself to be a charlatan, M T Brain Socket.

[/COLOR]

Why? I did not pretend here or anywhere else. You on the other hand have shown how little you know of the English language. I have shown on several occasions where you were wrong about grammar and punctuation. Along with the meaning of a word or two. And I proved you wrong about the voters in LA. You act like such a scholar when in fact the only thing you have going for you is being the member of a book club. You beating the apostrophe drum is just proof you are a lunatic. If you were a Doctor you would say take two apostrophes and call me in the morning. You can not even discern between spelling and punctuation. Let alone big words like "Typo" just too much for you feeble mind to get around. I had a kid in my office earlier that started crying and pointing at the tablet they were playing with. The dad asked whats wrong? They just kept pointing and blabbering. I almost laughed, it reminded me of you. Just a big ass baby. Or maybe like the monkey that is too stupid to let go and gets trapped. Bambino fell for this shit once with me now its gonna be your turn. Don't say I didn't warn you. You are at about 1:05 right now bambino is at 1:35 LOL! You clowns are so entertaining
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAyU6wZ_ZUg
Old 09-13-2017, 05:28 PM   #429
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why? I did not pretend here or anywhere else. You on the other hand have shown how little you know of the English language. I have shown on several occasions where you were wrong about grammar and punctuation. Along with the meaning of a word or two. And I proved you wrong about the voters in LA. You act like such a scholar when in fact the only thing you have going for you is being the member of a book club. You beating the apostrophe drum is just proof you are a lunatic. If you were a Doctor you would say take two apostrophes and call me in the morning. You can not even discern between spelling and punctuation. Let alone big words like "Typo" just too much for you feeble mind to get around. I had a kid in my office earlier that started crying and pointing at the tablet they were playing with. The dad asked whats wrong? They just kept pointing and blabbering. I almost laughed, it reminded me of you. Just a big ass baby. Or maybe like the monkey that is too stupid to let go and gets trapped. Bambino fell for this shit once with me now its gonna be your turn. Don't say I didn't warn you. You are at about 1:05 right now bambino is at 1:35 LOL! You clowns are so entertaining
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAyU6wZ_ZUg
You're a lying cock-sucker, M T Brain Socket, and you demonstrated that your "40 years of expertise" is worth less than shit, M T Brain Socket. As for your expertise in the English language, M T Brain Socket, it was you who bragged about your sphincter being "in tack".

The faggot -- the Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM -- is the only faggot that's admitted to attending said gay Broadway musical.

Old 09-13-2017, 05:56 PM   #430
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're a lying cock-sucker, M T Brain Socket, and you demonstrated that your "40 years of expertise" is worth less than shit, M T Brain Socket. As for your expertise in the English language, M T Brain Socket, it was you who bragged about your sphincter being "in tack".

The faggot -- the Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM -- is the only faggot that's admitted to attending said gay Broadway musical.

Okay enough of the Typo bullshit you know I was right and you are too stupid to move on.
So lets talk about my sphincter. I assume yours is not in tack then? I guess Sistine was not lying when he said he tore you a new ass. I thought it was just a figure of speech since nearly every thread you get "you" ass tore up by somebody.

I guess your "R" button was at the cleaners earlier when you omitted a "r" LOL. Fucking hypocritical asswipe.
Old 09-13-2017, 06:13 PM   #431
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Okay enough of the Typo bullshit you know I was right and you are too stupid to move on.
So lets talk about my sphincter. I assume yours is not in tack then? I guess Sistine was not lying when he said he tore you a new ass. I thought it was just a figure of speech since nearly every thread you get "you" ass tore up by somebody.

I guess your "R" button was at the cleaners earlier when you omitted a "r" LOL. Fucking hypocritical asswipe.
You misspelled the word, M T Brain Socket; so, it wasn't a typo, you lying cock-sucker. And, M T Brain Socket, you're so fucking stupid you haven't figured out that ...

Old 09-14-2017, 01:00 PM   #432
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
You misspelled the word, M T Brain Socket; so, it wasn't a typo, you lying cock-sucker. And, M T Brain Socket, you're so fucking stupid you haven't figured out that ...

No it is spelled correctly you idiot. It has a punctuation mark that it should not have. Big difference and you keep bringing it up because you are too stupid to even know the difference and you are like the monkey and treat.
Old 09-14-2017, 03:03 PM   #433
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
No it is spelled correctly you idiot. It has a punctuation mark that it should not have. Big difference and you keep bringing it up because you are too stupid to even know the difference and you are like the monkey and treat.
You're hilariously using the wrong fucking word, jackass! Can you say "malapropism", M T Brain Socket?
Old 09-14-2017, 04:52 PM   #434
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Old 09-15-2017, 10:42 AM   #435
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're hilariously using the wrong fucking word, jackass! Can you say "malapropism", M T Brain Socket?
I don't think that word means what you think it means. Since I have not used that word more than once here I think it would not qualify as that. I know a better word for it though. I will give you a hint. What do you call Bambino and Gey Rey on when you want to have a circle jerk at Lusty's house?

A Homophone!

Now you and Bambino are neck and neck! How does that salt cube taste Cock sucker.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women