Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47582
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-11-2020, 03:23 PM   #406
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I don't believe in discussing politics on this board px.
Things people say and believe are unbelievable to me so I try to not get involved.
There is a reason people sys don't discuss religion and politics.
Both are volatile subjects and I find no reason to have them on a whore board.
The only reason I believe people here keep bringing politics up here is for attention and shit starting.
We already have enough to deal with in the hobby.
Why bring in more bullshit.
Old 04-11-2020, 04:29 PM   #407
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
Things people say and believe are unbelievable to me so I try to not get involved.
The only reason I believe people here keep bringing politics up here is for attention and shit starting.

That's my legitimate answer px
^^^^ Great fucking answer tbone.....
Old 04-11-2020, 04:32 PM   #408
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:

Great fucking answer tbone......
Old 04-11-2020, 04:54 PM   #409
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

^^understood sir. i do realize that politics can cause conflict. i have tried to maintain a respectful tone to everyone on the Board no matter their political affiliation-excepting troll-type contributions-because i know that politics (and religion, as you pointed out) can be emotional topics.

i started this thread because i really do think that our president is bad for our democracy, bad for our national security, bad for our environment, bad for our workers, and bad for our health.

i feel that anyone who gets upset-as opposed to getting angry-reading this thread may want to consider not participating in the thread. maybe it needs a "trigger warning," as it were.

this is not a Repub vs. Dem issue. although i frequently disagreed with Reagan's policies, i believe that he was an outstanding president. I thought that Bush I was a very good president. Although i think Bush II was bad news across the board on policy, i think he truly thought that he was doing the right thing. When Trump threw both Uncle Sam (in my opinion) and Ukraine under the bus over the Ukraine scandal, i think he knew full well that he was pursuing Donald Trump's interest over against Uncle Sam's interest, and did it anyway.

again, this thread is not for everyone, and anyone who gets upset reading it may want to ignore it, or ignore me, or both. it is not my intention to make people upset; that is a consequence of what i see as truth-telling.
Old 04-11-2020, 04:54 PM   #410
pxmcc
BANNED

^^understood sir. i do realize that politics can cause conflict. i have tried to maintain a respectful tone to everyone on the Board no matter their political affiliation-excepting troll-type contributions-because i know that politics (and religion, as you pointed out) can be emotional topics.

i started this thread because i really do think that our president is bad for our democracy, bad for our national security, bad for our environment, bad for our workers, and bad for our health.

i feel that anyone who gets upset-as opposed to getting angry-reading this thread may want to consider not participating in the thread. maybe it needs a "trigger warning," as it were.

this is not a Repub vs. Dem issue. although i frequently disagreed with Reagan's policies, i believe that he was an outstanding president. I thought that Bush I was a very good president. Although i think Bush II was bad news across the board on policy, i think he truly thought that he was doing the right thing. When Trump threw both Uncle Sam (in my opinion) and Ukraine under the bus over the Ukraine scandal, i think he knew full well that he was pursuing Donald Trump's interest over against Uncle Sam's interest, and did it anyway.

again, this thread is not for everyone, and anyone who gets upset reading it may want to ignore it, or ignore me, or both. it is not my intention to make people upset; that is a consequence of what i see as truth-telling.
Old 04-11-2020, 05:03 PM   #411
pxmcc
BANNED

Old 04-11-2020, 05:22 PM   #412
pxmcc
BANNED

Old 04-11-2020, 05:22 PM   #413
pxmcc
BANNED

Old 04-11-2020, 05:47 PM   #414
Massagejunkyie69
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I'm still shocked that he hasn't fired Dr. Fauci for getting more positive press than he is. In fact, that first time Fauci didn't show up for a press briefing, almost everyone figured that Trump had fired him.

Of course, both said "no" and Fauci was back the next day. But it wouldn't surprise me to hear later on that Trump did fire Fauci and almost all of Trumps Advisors said if you do that, you're going down. and Trump relented and called Fauci back.

I have no basis in fact, other than my own run-in with a person who had Narcissistic Personality Disorder and him and Trump act exactly alike, down to the mannerisms. But that's why I wouldnt' be surprised by anything Trump does - its all in his own self interest.
Old 04-11-2020, 05:47 PM   #415
Massagejunkyie69
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I'm still shocked that he hasn't fired Dr. Fauci for getting more positive press than he is. In fact, that first time Fauci didn't show up for a press briefing, almost everyone figured that Trump had fired him.

Of course, both said "no" and Fauci was back the next day. But it wouldn't surprise me to hear later on that Trump did fire Fauci and almost all of Trumps Advisors said if you do that, you're going down. and Trump relented and called Fauci back.

I have no basis in fact, other than my own run-in with a person who had Narcissistic Personality Disorder and him and Trump act exactly alike, down to the mannerisms. But that's why I wouldnt' be surprised by anything Trump does - its all in his own self interest.
Old 04-11-2020, 06:02 PM   #416
pxmcc
BANNED

Old 04-11-2020, 06:02 PM   #417
pxmcc
BANNED

Old 04-11-2020, 06:18 PM   #418
USAsoldier
Premium Access

Encounters: 38
Cool #JustStopIt

Quote:

"I don't believe in discussing politics on this board.."

HAHAHAHAHA LIES! HAHAHAHA!!

Sure guy, sure!
Old 04-11-2020, 06:23 PM   #419
USAsoldier
Premium Access

Encounters: 38
Cool #JustStopIt

Quote:

"I don't believe in discussing politics on this board.."

HAHAHAHAHA LIES! HAHAHAHA!!

Sure guy, sure!
Old 04-12-2020, 01:45 AM   #420
pxmcc
BANNED

sorry folks about the multiple posts. the site was acting super glitchy. my bad.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women