Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 06-05-2019, 08:14 AM   #406
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

the moo report has no legs. that's why he quit. credibility problems with his witness are now surfacing.

apparently, Meuller/weissmann tried to do a parallel construction on this evidence which would give it credibility has now backfired. it was the same technique used on the steele dossier. it was also used to victimized the innocents in previous cases.

he can't get away with this trick as too many people are watching his team.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 09:28 AM   #407
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Mueller was never AG. He was FBI director. He was interested in his old job again. If you can’t get that simple fact right, you can’t get anything in the Mueller report right.
You’re right he was assistant attorney general before becoming FBI director so I’ll rephrase “ Mueller wanting his old job back is Fake News” because Mueller reached his ten year term but his term was extended 2 years by Congress because of the 911 investigations.
Bottom line.... trump’s a fucking liar.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 09:34 AM   #408
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
You’re right he was assistant attorney general before becoming FBI director so I’ll rephrase “ Mueller wanting his old job back is Fake News” because Mueller reached his ten year term but his term was extended 2 years by Congress because of the 911 investigations.
Bottom line.... trump’s a fucking liar.
It is you that is a liar,

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/06/13/p...iew/index.html
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 10:00 AM   #409
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
TheappointmentofaSpecialCounse landeffortstoremovehim. OnMay 17,2017,the Acting Attorney General for the Russia investigation appointed a Special Counsel to conduct the investigation and related matters. The President reacted to news that a Special Counsel had been appointed by telling advisors that it was "the end of his presidency" and demanding that Sessions resign. Sessions submitted his resignation, but the President ultimately did not accept it. The President told aides that the Special Counsel had conflicts ofinterest and suggested that the Special Counsel therefore could not serve. The President' s advisors told him the asserted conflicts were meritless and had already been considered by the Department o f Justice.
On June 14, 2017, the media reported that the Special Counsel's Office was investigating whether the President had obstructed justice. Press reports called this "a major turning point" in the investigation: while Corney had told the President he was not under investigation, following Corney's firing, the President now was under investigation. The President reacted to this news with a series of tweets criticizing the Department of Justice and the Special Counsel's investigation. On June 17, 2017, the President called McGahn at home and directed him to call the Acting Attorney General and say that the Special Counsel had conflicts of interest and must be removed. McGahn did not carry out the direction, however, deciding that he would resign rather than trigger what he regarded as a potential Saturday Night Massacre.

CNN and others were reporting the truth that year as the self proclaimed stable genius declared “ Fake News “
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 11:29 AM   #410
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=bambino;1061531975]It is you that is a liar,

I guess rules are posted for everyone but you.

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
Old 06-05-2019, 11:39 AM   #411
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

[QUOTE=Jaxson66;1061532222]
Quote:
It is you that is a liar,

I guess rules are posted for everyone but you.

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.

what if you are a liar? what rule covers that?

Not asking for a friend.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 12:01 PM   #412
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=The_Waco_Kid;1061532250]
Quote:

what if you are a liar? what rule covers that?

Not asking for a friend.
Beats me, if you’re a liar you can lie all you want but as a member of ECCIE making personal attacks to other members is discouraged..trump’s not a member so I can refer to him being a liar when he lies.
Old 06-05-2019, 12:22 PM   #413
bambino
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=Jaxson66;1061532301]
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

Beats me, if you’re a liar you can lie all you want but as a member of ECCIE making personal attacks to other members is discouraged..trump’s not a member so I can refer to him being a liar when he lies.
I just exposed your lie. Mueller DID interview with Trump for the FBI job. It was you that called Trump a”fucking liar” for stating the fact that Mueller did interview for the job. Were you lying or misinformed? Or just don’t know what you’re talking about? Pick one, or pick them all.
Old 06-05-2019, 05:44 PM   #414
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=bambino;1061532356]
Quote:

I just exposed your lie. Mueller DID interview with Trump for the FBI job. It was you that called Trump a”fucking liar” for stating the fact that Mueller did interview for the job. Were you lying or misinformed? Or just don’t know what you’re talking about? Pick one, or pick them all.
Simmer down...and riddle me this...since 1976 a FBI director is limited to a 10 year term except for Mueller who was granted leave for 2 extra years by the Obama administration. Mueller couldn’t even accept the job without congressional approval so what makes you think he asked for the job.
Old 06-05-2019, 05:54 PM   #415
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

[QUOTE=Jaxson66;1061533067]
Quote:

Simmer down...and riddle me this...since 1976 a FBI director is limited to a 10 year term except for Mueller who was granted leave for 2 extra years by the Obama administration. Mueller couldn’t even accept the job without congressional approval so what makes you think he asked for the job.
here's a riddle for you .. when you interview for a job, are you asking to get hired?

or do you just like going on interviews for the fun and excitement? and a free cup of coffee?

didn't you once post you were a chief? did you apply for that and interview for it or did they play scrabble and come up with your name .. Jaxson66?

BAHHAHAAAAAa
Old 06-05-2019, 06:09 PM   #416
bambino
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=Jaxson66;1061533067]
Quote:

This is Barr’s second term as AG after years from his first? So what’s your point. I suggest you simmer down. You’re the one pouting because I exposed your lies and lack of understanding reality. Maybe take a break. Get your head together. Spend some safe time at the Firehouse. Then put your big boy pants on and come back.
Old 06-05-2019, 06:09 PM   #417
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=The_Waco_Kid;1061533080][QUOTE=Jaxson66;1061533067]

here's a riddle for you .. when you interview for a job, are you asking to get hired?

or do you just like going on interviews for the fun and excitement?

didn't you once post you were a chief?

No, I never claimed to be a Chief, I retired as a Captain of the Rescue Team holding a Paramedic certification, Haz-Mat Certifications and a few other certifications. I didn’t interview for the job I had to work for it.
Old 06-05-2019, 06:28 PM   #418
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=bambino;1061533102]
Quote:

This is Barr’s second term as AG after years from his first? So what’s your point. I suggest you simmer down. You’re the one pouting because I exposed your lies and lack of understanding reality. Maybe take a break. Get your head together. Spend some safe time at the Firehouse. Then put your big boy pants on and come back.
You know what...I did hear a rumor about Barr’s first term. Is it true he supported pardons for the Iran/ Contra convicted felons? Trump makes Nixon look like Dr. Oppenheimer and most of us older generation know how that turned out.
Old 06-05-2019, 06:29 PM   #419
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

[QUOTE=Jaxson66;1061533104][QUOTE=The_Waco_Kid;1061533080]
Quote:

or do you just like going on interviews for the fun and excitement?

didn't you once post you were a chief?

No, I never claimed to be a Chief, I retired as a Captain of the Rescue Team holding a Paramedic certification, Haz-Mat Certifications and a few other certifications. I didn’t interview for the job I had to work for it.

No? not even appear at a review board before being promoted?

arya .. sure you want to stick with your answer?

https://www.google.com/search?source...60.ixNmHhjtm8Y
Old 06-05-2019, 07:04 PM   #420
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=The_Waco_Kid;1061533133][QUOTE=Jaxson66;1061533104][QUOTE=The_Waco_Kid;1061533080]

No? not even appear at a review board before being promoted?

arya .. sure you want to stick with your answer?

A simple answer I don’t have. First there has to be a opening then you have to meet the qualifications to take the written test, if you pass you’re moved on to a practical exam board for assessment. The two scores are averaged and your seniority points are added to your score. Then the training officer makes a list of top to bottom scores for the position and the chief approves the results and top man gets the job.

But first you have to meet the qualifications to be hired to a paying Dept.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women