Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60423
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41762
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36127
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-12-2017, 09:34 AM   #406
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
... my Sphincter is still in tack ...
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 09:37 AM   #407
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
" ....in tack.... " ???? WTF, Fluffer ? Are you going to the AMPS for that finger in YOUR ass since YOUR hero seArgent shitburner can't make it up to where YOU live ? YOU can always come visit him in the HEB parking lots in San Antonio ! YOU can do some " fluffing " on him and slam YOUR tongue into his WIDE ASS !
+1

M T Brain Socket was rode hard and put up wet!!!

Old 09-12-2017, 11:49 AM   #408
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
They'd be Dodos with dildos.

One need only to look at a keyboard to see that your apostrophe was not an errant key stroke, M T Brain Socket; hence, it is not a "typo" as you lyingly insist. One need only look at your braggadocio to see that you were making yourself to be an "expert" biblical scholar, M T Brain Socket. One need only look at how you misspelled the title of a book in the bible to see that you are a lying charlatan, M T Brain Socket.

You keep repeating yourself . It didn't fly the first time won't fly now. Nobody cares about the minor grammar mistake you idiot.

Are you going to argue that your perverse little Freudian slip into homo erotica was another one of your "typos", M T Brain Socket?

There was nothing parapraxis about it. It was merely a little humor in which you do not have the mental capacity to comprehend.

Wikipedia doesn't trump the government census, M T Brain Socket. Never has and never will, you stupid-ass mutha fucka.

And where does your census tell you how many were registered and how many voted? You are full of shit! You attempted to use numbers and percentages from different places to make up your lame ass assertion. Example you/ judicial watch are stating there is 144% mores votes than residents voting age.
Quote:
Los Angeles County, California 9,818,605 9,818,700 9,825,473 9,888,476 9,953,555 10,015,436 10,066,615 10,112,255 10,137,915
+1
The number in red is the estimated population. Only half of those voted you idiot.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 11:53 AM   #409
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
" ....in tack.... " ???? WTF, Fluffer ? Are you going to the AMPS for that finger in YOUR ass since YOUR hero seArgent shitburner can't make it up to where YOU live ? YOU can always come visit him in the HEB parking lots in San Antonio ! YOU can do some " fluffing " on him and slam YOUR tongue into his WIDE ASS !
Yes it is in tack. I had it repaired after you ripped it with your "Lengua" By the way I am headed to Corpus in a few weeks I will stop by and let you blow me again if you like.
Old 09-12-2017, 12:11 PM   #410
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Posting pic's of your conquest does not impress me. How much do you have to pay him to play with you?
Old 09-12-2017, 03:26 PM   #411
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
The number in red is the estimated population. Only half of those voted you idiot.
You're still stupidly quoting Wiki as an authoritative source, M T Brain Socket, and Wiki does not disprove that Judicial Watch found the voter roles to be 144% of the total actually eligible, M T Brain Socket. And you misspelled the word, M T Brain Socket. Ignorantly misspelling a word is not a typo, M T Brain Socket.

Quote:
Posting pic's of your conquest does not impress me. How much do you have to pay him to play with you?
It was you boyfriend's Facebook page of you "in tack", M T Brain Socket.
Old 09-12-2017, 06:08 PM   #412
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Yes it is in tack. I had it repaired after you ripped it with your "Lengua" By the way I am headed to Corpus in a few weeks I will stop by and let you blow me again if you like.
That would be YOUR hero LUBE that blew YOU after YOU tongue fucked his wide ass. How could YOU forget after YOUR " rendezvous " with YOUR hero in the HEB parking lot ? Is that " whirlwind " of emotions YOU are feeling over YOUR hero getting YOU confused FLUFFER ????
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 09:24 AM   #413
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're still stupidly quoting Wiki as an authoritative source, M T Brain Socket, and Wiki does not disprove that Judicial Watch found the voter roles to be 144% of the total actually eligible, M T Brain Socket. And you misspelled the word, M T Brain Socket. Ignorantly misspelling a word is not a typo, M T Brain Socket.

The links in the
It was you boyfriend's Facebook page of you "in tack", M T Brain Socket.
So let me see if I understand you. You are admonishing me about a misspelled word that you say is not a typo there for I am an idiot while misspelling one yourself? Then again you may have made a Freudian slip that implied the word "boyfriend's" is a "gerund". Either way you are dipshit that is a hypocrite and a grammar buffoon.
Old 09-13-2017, 09:36 AM   #414
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
So let me see if I understand you. You are admonishing me about a misspelled word that you say is not a typo there for I am an idiot while misspelling one yourself? Then again you may have made a Freudian slip that implied the word "boyfriend's" is a "gerund". Either way you are dipshit that is a hypocrite and a grammar buffoon.

What you did wasn't a typo, M T Brain Socket. What you did was expose yourself as a fraud, M T Brain Socket. What you did was prove that you were lying when you claimed you had special knowledge from 40 years of biblical study, M T Brain Socket. Now, M T Brain Socket, is your sphincter still "in tack", or has your boyfriend been spurred to have mercy on you?
Old 09-13-2017, 10:18 AM   #415
gnadfly
Account Disabled

I wish they'd come up with a cure for Down's syndrome because Assup, WDF and Ekim really need it.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 10:21 AM   #416
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
That would be YOUR hero LUBE that blew YOU after YOU tongue fucked his wide ass. How could YOU forget after YOUR " rendezvous " with YOUR hero in the HEB parking lot ? Is that " whirlwind " of emotions YOU are feeling over YOUR hero getting YOU confused FLUFFER ????
How would you know. Your mommy won't let you be gone for more than 5 minutes. As for "whirlwind" of emotions, aren't you'the one that is always bringing your "paramour" Luke's names up? I will be glad when he is back and you quit caterwauling for him.
Old 09-13-2017, 10:40 AM   #417
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Talking

Quote:
How would I know. MY mommy won't let ME be gone for more than 5 minutes. As for "whirlwind" of emotions, aren't I the one that is always bringing MY "paramour" Luke's names up? I will be glad when he is back and I can creep the HEB parking lots with him and pick those fresh dingleberries off his ample , wide ass.
FTFY
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 10:55 AM   #418
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

************@*******.com

OK, who is that?

And (forbidden topic, staff edit)

Who is that?

IT. ISN'T. STOPPING. UNTIL YOU STOP, asshole.

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 10:59 AM   #419
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:

What you did wasn't a typo, M T Brain Socket. What you did was expose yourself as a fraud, M T Brain Socket. What you did was prove that you were lying when you claimed you had special knowledge from 40 years of biblical study, M T Brain Socket. Now, M T Brain Socket, is your sphincter still "in tack", or has your boyfriend been spurred to have mercy on you?
Yet claim to be a grammar expert and you fuck up on a daily basis. You are the worst kind of conservative, that is a the Fundamentalist kind. You really do not care about right or wrong , only your agenda. You have called my mistake a spelling error when in fact it was a grammar error. Funny how you get so obsessed with details when it is in your favor and them make the very same mistake. What a hypocrite and a phony. My sphincter is fine even after all the smoke you have blown up it.
Old 09-13-2017, 11:03 AM   #420
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
FTFY
It is a known fact you have a 5 minute time limit. I guess you needed to hurry up a get that box of depends back to the house LOL!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women