Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-21-2011, 12:57 PM   #406
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
You say most "folks" don't change what's working....

So you consider a lot of providers not happy with the current review protocol "working"? I beg to differ..

No that is not what I meant.

I mean that if the owners of a business are making $, they might not be as inclined to change that business model.

Old 01-21-2011, 01:02 PM   #407
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest View Post
But why would anyone write anything about meeeee that is anything less than 100% positive? *bats eyelashes*

It is in my own self-interest to know what someone writes about our time together. If he didn't like something or really did like something, why would I not want that feedback? It's incredibly useful in bettering myself. Additionally, if he writes something that did not occur or reveals private info about me (or himself, I had to ask one gentleman to edit out his OWN personal info, bless his heart), I NEED to know about that so others reading it don't get the wrong impression/stalking material.

On other boards -- TER for example -- on which ladies can see the full content of their own reviews, the WK reviews you posit aren't an issue. I've read plenty that were so-so and many that were less than ass-kissin'. I haven't seen an increased amount of drama on BestGFE because ladies can also comment on their reviews (although I don't frequent the site often, so it may well be that I'm just not around to see it).

Bottom line is, I don't like ECCIE's review format, and while I certainly don't forbid gentlemen to post reviews here, I definitely don't encourage it, either.

Which may be a moot point, considering I get reviewed like once a year anyway.
Well said....Thank you for backing up what I just wrote!
Old 01-21-2011, 01:36 PM   #408
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
No that is not what I meant.

I mean that if the owners of a business are making $, they might not be as inclined to change that business model.

I think the majority of guys would still pay for membership to read reviews....just like every other board. Most come here for the discussion forums which are free anyway. If a guy pulls money because he can't make some dumb azz comment that has no merit, let him. 2 more ladies might be inclined to spend their advertising dollars if the peanut gallery was not always here.

If a guy is that dumb that he needs 4 other guys to say, "Quack" for his own light bulb to go on, he probably should not even be reading reviews lol.

Review "comments" are not why Eccie is in business...it's the combination of guys who pay to READ them, and ladies who pay to advertise. In fact, there was a thread in the main forum not long ago by someone practically begging for guys to post MORE reviews...seems to me the ladies might be telling them to post elsewhere. I have over 100 reviews with an average of 40 or so per board...I have 4 here. Nuff said.
Old 01-21-2011, 01:37 PM   #409
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post

Review "comments" are not why Eccie is in business...it's the combination of guys who pay to READ them, and ladies who pay to advertise.
Um.. exactly
Old 01-21-2011, 02:43 PM   #410
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Here's a way to lose mod powers.....
All IMO: I think that the ladies should be able to see a review. Especially, if it is a fake one (or they get attached to the wrong name, or are in error, just like on the other boards) or slanderous. But, by the same token, would we guys be permitted into the "ladies only" areas? What happens if a guy is slandered? I am not sure everyone can be made happy but I wanted to express my opinion and toss a "what if" out there.
Old 01-21-2011, 03:04 PM   #411
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR Only View Post
Here's a way to lose mod powers.....
All IMO: But, by the same token, would we guys be permitted into the "ladies only" areas?
It would be one thing if the guys didn't already have their own private room,but they do, so I'm not clear on how that has to do with the whole "Review" issue.....Both sexes have their own private rooms...The reviews are for geared towards men, it should be equal or no extra unnecessary "commentary" allowed...

I do appreciate you recognizing that we should at least be able to read our reviews...It's quite refreshing to have a guy on this board not acting like a complete Macho Narcissist as some do....
Old 01-21-2011, 03:29 PM   #412
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Quote:
It would be one thing if the guys didn't already have their own private room,but they do, so I'm not clear on how that has to do with the whole "Review" issue.....Both sexes have their own private rooms...The reviews are for geared towards men, it should be equal or no extra unnecessary "commentary" allowed...

I do appreciate you recognizing that we should at least be able to read our reviews...It's quite refreshing to have a guy on this board not acting like a complete Macho Narcissist....
Dear Val,
I'd concur on both points (wait change that to issues as you have very lovely points! ). A provider friend really had a hard time a couple of years ago with false and malicious reviews on TER. Apparently, another provider's boyfriend posted them to get at her. It worked for a while as her bookings declined. She sort of reinvented herself. It was a real pain to resolve and TER was semi worthless.

I guess I believe in transparency whether here or in life. Best!!!
Old 01-21-2011, 04:09 PM   #413
guest010613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20
Cool Reviews as Debriefs

Many years ago I learned that anything which is written can be read, by anyone, at any time. As a result it has been my policy to ensure that anything I say or write about a person could be overheard or read by that person without their taking offense. That does not mean I am always flattering, or that I won't address a challenge or an area which needs attention. It simply means that there are polite ways to address things.

My guess is that many of the ladies here do have access to the reviews written about them, and I have no issue with that. It seems that it might be preferable to have that out in the open, and make it easier for all of the women to see their reviews. It also might lead to positive changes in the behaviors or practices of of everyone here, regardless of gender. If a gent won't tell it like it is, politely, just because the lady could read it, then one could question the veracity of his commentary. Likewise, the ladies would need to be as objective as possible when reading or responding. It might lead to some drama, but there is no lack of that here, anyway.

Everyone seems to have a strong opinion pro or con on this, but it just seems as if we could all read the reviews, the Men's and Women's private rooms could handle the occasional touchy stuff. Just sayin...
Old 01-21-2011, 04:09 PM   #414
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Dear Val,
I'd concur on both points (wait change that to issues as you have very lovely points! ). A provider friend really had a hard time a couple of years ago with false and malicious reviews on TER. Apparently, another provider's boyfriend posted them to get at her. It worked for a while as her bookings declined. She sort of reinvented herself. It was a real pain to resolve and TER was semi worthless.

I guess I believe in transparency whether here or in life. Best!!!
Thank you
Old 01-21-2011, 04:31 PM   #415
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
I think the majority of guys would still pay for membership to read reviews....

I have over 100 reviews with an average of 40 or so per board...I have 4 here. Nuff said.
I must be in the minority (how do you know) since I don't do reviews and don't pay for premium access. And if you have over a 100 reviews, and only 4 here, whatcha bitchin' about? Are all 4 bad????

Quote:

I do appreciate you recognizing that we should at least be able to read our reviews...It's quite refreshing to have a guy on this board not acting like a complete Macho Narcissist....
Yeah, it only works if you have premium access. If you don't, you don't have access to the men only forums or the women only forums. But you're probably only trying to curry favor with the mods by excluding him from the whole male species of Macho Narcissists. If you think that way about men, every time you have a date, you screw him twice: once for the money, and once because you really hate him as a species.
Old 01-21-2011, 04:41 PM   #416
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah, it only works if you have premium access. If you don't, you don't have access to the men only forums or the women only forums. But you're probably only trying to curry favor with the mods by excluding him from the whole male species of Macho Narcissists. If you think that way about men, every time you have a date, you screw him twice: once for the money, and once because you really hate him as a species.[/QUOTE]

Charlie! Glad you could make it.... Would you mind showing me a post where I specifically said "All men in the world are macho narcissists"....Good luck trying, you won't find one....Do I think there are some Macho Men on this board?..Yes I do, that however, does not indicate that as you said "I hate the whole male species"

Are you upset because there are actually some men on this thread who have said they think ladies should be able to see their own reviews? Or do you just get off on arguing with 95% of all females on this board?

Also, what exactly would I gain by currying favor with the mods? Please enlighten me on that one, since you're so full of wisdom....
Old 01-21-2011, 05:36 PM   #417
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Or is it just "Internet Troll(ing)?"

And I would really like to meet Val but timing may not be on my side (welcome to my hell). Wait, Val, you're in NYC?!? Hmmmmmm. Just PM and we'll "see what comes up."

(for those who picked up the typo, the wine is taking effect!)
Old 01-21-2011, 05:44 PM   #418
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Or is it just "Internet Troll(ing)?"

And I would really like to meet Val but timing may not be on my side (welcome to my hell). Wait, Val, you're in NYC?!? Hmmmmmm. Just PM and we'll "see what comes up."

(for those who picked up the typo, the wine is taking effect!)
It's a mystery!

I don't know if that's a good idea SR, Charlie seems to think if I speak to you it's because I have some ulterior motive....
Old 01-21-2011, 05:44 PM   #419
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
[COLOR=Blue

Yeah, it only works if you have premium access. If you don't, you don't have access to the men only forums or the women only forums. But you're probably only trying to curry favor with the mods by excluding him from the whole male species of Macho Narcissists. If you think that way about men, every time you have a date, you screw him twice: once for the money, and once because you really hate him as a species.
Everyone has to have an Ulterior motive huh? That's a sad way to think.
Old 01-21-2011, 05:45 PM   #420
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Deleted.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women