Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160699
Yssup Rider60029
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35444
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2019, 09:22 AM   #406
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

Yeah I'd bet HilLIARy had something to do with this "suicide" .....
00 gauge is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 09:33 AM   #407
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Of course you would.

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 09:36 AM   #408
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Naaaah.... it wasn't hildebeest. It was that self-admitted Jew hater TM. He keeps trying to add to his body count.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Are you hoping for six million and one.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 10:20 AM   #409
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Melania Funt Case didn't win in any US courts. She is an illegal alien and needs to go back to where she came from, Russia
Yeah, she fucking DID: she won TWO cases -- one in the U.K. and the other in the U.S. She received settlementS ..from BOTH cases. It's written in stark black and white in the NPR article where educated and sentient human beings can read it in stark black and white.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 10:30 AM   #410
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Yeah, she fucking DID: she won TWO cases -- one in the U.K. and the other in the U.S. She received settlementS ..from BOTH cases. It's written in stark black and white in the NPR article where educated and sentient human beings can read it in stark black and white.
Please provide the US Court she received a settlement in. You cant do it because it doesn't exist. Its very simple request
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 10:35 AM   #411
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Please provide the US Court she received a settlement in. You cant do it because it doesn't exist. Its very simple request
You are the one who needs to produce an article that establishes that NPR is lying.
Old 08-10-2019, 10:41 AM   #412
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are the one who needs to produce an article that establishes that NPR is lying.
You spread false information. DTDS call it fake news. I call it lies. People who spread them are liars. Are you a liar IB
Old 08-10-2019, 10:42 AM   #413
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
All Bullshit semantic aside, Melania won with the settlement of both cases in the UK and US.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...rom-daily-mail

Quote:
The settlement is understood to cover legal actions brought by Trump against the Daily Mail in both the UK and US.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 10:49 AM   #414
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
All Bullshit semantic aside, Melania won with the settlement of both cases in the UK and US.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...rom-daily-mail
All bullshit aside Eccie. The only court that ruled was a British court. They may say that it was the intent that this covered the American case but the fact is that no judgement was reached in an American court. Melania Funt Case was worried that she wouldn't cash in as First Lady. What a Funt Case
Old 08-10-2019, 10:55 AM   #415
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You spread false information. DTDS call it fake news. I call it lies. People who spread them are liars. Are you a liar IB
Melania received settlementS ,,from BOTH cases, and your lying and equivocation doesn't change that elementary fact.

Quote:
All bullshit aside Eccie. The only court that ruled was a British court. They may say that it was the intent that this covered the American case but the fact is that no judgement was reached in an American court. Melania Funt Case was worried that she wouldn't cash in as First Lady. What a Funt Case
Melania received settlementS ,,from BOTH cases, and your lying and equivocation doesn't change that elementary fact.
Old 08-10-2019, 10:57 AM   #416
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:

no. she didnt
Old 08-10-2019, 10:57 AM   #417
hardlikker12
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
regarding Epstiens's girls. I've got problems with this. I get the point that they're underage. the girls say their are victims of Epstiens's predatory behavior. how can they be victims when they went to his island voluntarily and got paid for their services. some of them may have not liked what epstien did to them in terms of being serviced. he's said to be very kinky.

I agree. These girls probably all got paid pretty well and went back. Now they're coming forward saying that they didn't like it. So they shouldn't have gone in the first place. And what about the parents? Kind of suspicious that they let their girls go see an older man on his island. The whole story is shakey.
hardlikker12 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 10:58 AM   #418
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
This is why I say bullshit semantics aside.

In the end the case was ended in both US and UK on this issue. Neither actually "ruled" a final proclamation. That is what a settlement is. In most cases like this one, that's a win for the plaintiff and a non-acknowledgement of guilt by the defendant.

In this instance the the acknowledgement associated with the settlement basically said the defendants allegations against the plaintiff were false and the plaintiff would be paid the settlement amount.

Call it what you want, that was a "win" for Melania and and loss for those trying to pass off false denigration against her.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 10:59 AM   #419
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardlikker12 View Post
I agree. These girls probably all got paid pretty well and went back. Now they're coming forward saying that they didn't like it. So they shouldn't have gone in the first place. And what about the parents? Kind of suspicious that they let their girls go see an older man on his island. The whole story is shakey.
doesn't matter now. Trump had him killed
Old 08-10-2019, 11:01 AM   #420
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
no. she didnt
NPR reports that she did, and you have yet to prove NPR is lying.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women