Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70487
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-23-2015, 07:45 AM   #391
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
Obama yesterday obfuscated everything again

he is adroit at deflection and casting blame and spreading confusion

yesterday he again tried to confuse us in his patented inimically dismissive style

destroying isis in retribution for their evil does not have anything at all to do with keeping soldiers there long term

that's a separate issue altogether

is he so tied to his plan of getting rid of assad that if isis is destroyed he feels the need to keep troops there so assad will not be strengthened and fill the void?

is isis his expedient counter to assad?
I posted this last week

someone pronounced it gibberish

now putin has supported my working hypothesis that Obama in essence supports isis and has used it in his animus against assad

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...error-ifx-says

a funny thing I saw the other day....being interviewed on msnbc was a congressman who's district contained the greatest number of Syrian refugees

only thing was he said that these Syrians were largely Christian.

and the more interesting thing was they supported Assad.

because, assad, being of a secular bent , protected Christians from destruction by muslims

Obama supported the muslim brotherhood in egypt, and even now does not cooperate with the Egyptians who rescued Egypt from Obama's chosen henchmen, Libya is the only bombing campaign for which Obama unleashed our power, but in support of the radicals. obama has been wrong at every turn, but the curious thing is, being wrong he's always wrong on the side of the radical muslims
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 08:16 AM   #392
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Still gibberish.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 09:05 AM   #393
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
I posted this last week

someone pronounced it gibberish

now putin has supported my working hypothesis that Obama in essence supports isis and has used it in his animus against assad
Yes in essence, Bush supported Al-Qaeda because he took out Saddam who protected the Christians in Iraq. Bush supported Iran because he took Saddam , who kept the Iranians in check....is that your logical conclusion? Or are you a partisan hack when it comes to these things?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 12:22 PM   #394
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
http://thefederalist.com/2015/11/18/...onths-in-2011/

November 18, 2015 By Sean Davis

Although the Obama administration currently refuses to temporarily pause its Syrian refugee resettlement program in the United States, the State Department in 2011 stopped processing Iraq refugee requests for six months after the Federal Bureau of Investigation uncovered evidence that several dozen terrorists from Iraq had infiltrated the United States via the refugee program.

After two terrorists were discovered in Bowling Green, Kentucky, in 2009, the FBI began reviewing reams of evidence taken from improvised explosive devices (IEDs) that had been used against American troops in Iraq. Federal investigators then tried to match fingerprints from those bombs to the fingerprints of individuals who had recently entered the United States as refugees:

An intelligence tip initially led the FBI to Waad Ramadan Alwan, 32, in 2009. The Iraqi had claimed to be a refugee who faced persecution back home — a story that shattered when the FBI found his fingerprints on a cordless phone base that U.S. soldiers dug up in a gravel pile south of Bayji, Iraq on Sept. 1, 2005. The phone base had been wired to unexploded bombs buried in a nearby road.

"An ABC News investigation of the flawed U.S. refugee screening system, which was overhauled two years ago, showed that Alwan was mistakenly allowed into the U.S. and resettled in the leafy southern town of Bowling Green, Kentucky, a city of 60,000 which is home to Western Kentucky University and near the Army’s Fort Knox and Fort Campbell. Alwan and another Iraqi refugee, Mohanad Shareef Hammadi, 26, were resettled in Bowling Green even though both had been detained during the war by Iraqi authorities, according to federal prosecutors.

"The terrorists were not taken into custody until 2011. Shortly thereafter, the U.S. State Department stopped processing refugee requests from Iraqis for six months in order to review and revamp security screening procedures:

"As a result of the Kentucky case, the State Department stopped processing Iraq refugees for six months in 2011, federal officials told ABC News – even for many who had heroically helped U.S. forces as interpreters and intelligence assets. One Iraqi who had aided American troops was assassinated before his refugee application could be processed, because of the immigration delays, two U.S. officials said. In 2011, fewer than 10,000 Iraqis were resettled as refugees in the U.S., half the number from the year before, State Department statistics show.

According to a 2013 report from ABC News, at least one of the Kentucky terrorists passed background and fingerprint checks conducted by the Department of Homeland Security prior to being allowed to enter the United States. Without the fingerprint evidence taken from roadside bombs, which one federal forensic scientist referred to as “a needle in the haystack,” it is unlikely that the two terrorists would ever have been identified and apprehended.

“How did a person who we detained in Iraq — linked to an IED attack, we had his fingerprints in our government system — how did he walk into America in 2009?” asked one former Army general who previously oversaw the U.S. military’s anti-IED efforts.

President Barack Obama has thus far refused bipartisan calls to pause his administration’s Syrian refugee program, which many believe is likely to be exploited by terrorists seeking entry into the United States. The president has not explained how his administration can guarantee that no terrorists will be able to slip into the country by pretending to be refugees, as the Iraqi terrorists captured in Kentucky did in 2009. One of those terrorists, Waad Ramadan Alwan, even came into the United States by way of Syria, where his fingerprints were taken and given to U.S. military intelligence officials."

End of quoted material:_____________________ _________________

May be WTF can hire some to build houses for him! And I thought WTF was tossing around Iraqi refugees as a "show case" example of bringing in refugees.

I can anticipate his response: "you're LYING!" .. or more likely "your LYING"!
Have any contracted for your next job?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 03:15 PM   #395
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Have any contracted for your next job?
So you're scared shitless of first Ebola and now some Syrian refugees. Got it LL.

How'd that Ebola scare work out for ya?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 03:22 PM   #396
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
So you're scared shitless of first Ebola and now some Syrian refugees. Got it LL.

How'd that Ebola scare work out for ya?
Oh, I didn't get infected with Ebola. Sorry! I avoided persons who appeared as thought they may have been exposed to it and persons who indicated that had visited the source of the disease! Some call it ... errrr..... "vetting"!!!!

It really wasn't scary .... at all.

And I suspect I'll use the same protocol on persons who appear to be looking for someone to shoot or blow up with an emphasis on those who had visited "the source of THAT disease or sickness"! But if you need any extra help with your construction projects let me know! I'll send them your way. You're a Christian right?

The great thing about it ... there are a couple of posters up in the Austin area who want to "kick some ass" and I suspect Austin will be a good spot for "persons of interest" to settle in for their plotting. Real convenient for "ass kickers" to take care of them before they wander off the "reservation"! I'm sure they will, don't you?

BTW: One "thing" that did concern me a bit is over the past year or so while ISIS was growing from a "junior varsity" team into the 800 pound gorilla kicking Obaminable's ass at every turn that they have revenge killings in which they retaliate in like manner ... burning up a pilot who "burned up" citizens with bombs .... and burying him in the rubble while trapped in a cage on fire .... so now that Obaminable (and the "massive coalition" he has organized by doing nothing) has begun "targeting" the petrochemical targets of ISIS/ISIL it occurs to me that rather than fuck around with the White House or the Macy's Parade ... hitting petrochemical targets might be on their agenda. What do you think, big boy?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 04:05 PM   #397
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

[QUOTE=LexusLover;1057481149 it occurs to me that rather than fuck around with the White House or the Macy's Parade ... hitting petrochemical targets might be on their agenda. What do you think, big boy?[/QUOTE]
It occurs to me that i think you are a distorting old white idiot. Chicken fucking Little crying one year about Obama not protecting you from Ebola and now ISIS. Shall we revisit your Ebola prediction?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 04:28 PM   #398
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
It occurs to me that i think you are a distorting old white idiot. Chicken fucking Little crying one year about Obama not protecting you from Ebola and now ISIS. Shall we revisit your Ebola prediction?
so is it fair to say you feel that Obama has handled containing ISIS effectively?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 04:31 PM   #399
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

I wouldn' take in no M&Ms either.

Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 04:43 PM   #400
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
I said you're my favorite...what's your point?
The point is you're a moronic buffoon.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 04:43 PM   #401
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
so is it fair to say you feel that Obama has handled containing ISIS effectively?
It does not matter what i feel....the facts are we have not had an ISIS attack in this country.

I feel safe...how do you feel? Are you scared for your life?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 04:44 PM   #402
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
And your a cocksucker...what os your point? That we can call each other names?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 04:48 PM   #403
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Quote:
And your a cocksucker...
Not only is Turdy a cocksucker ... Turdy is a MSOG cocksucker.

27 times to be exact!

Ain't that right Turdy?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 04:49 PM   #404
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
It does not matter what i feel....the facts are we have not had an ISIS attack in this country.

I feel safe...how do you feel? Are you scared for your life?

nope. i don't let me show you why.

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 05:17 PM   #405
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
And your a cocksucker...what os your point? That we can call each other names?
Like I've posted for years, when you start calling people 'mo you admit you've lost the argument. But you haven't figured it out. That's why you are the moronic buffoon.

You are dumbass too. If folks go read that recording thread, other posters, besides the ones here have you pegged too.
gnadfly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women