Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60041
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47625
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37094
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-12-2014, 07:05 AM   #391
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thibodaux View Post
It doesn't happen often, but I have to agree with you. It has been fun, watching him getting his ass handed to him wherever he posts these days. Poor BIG Daddy's Boy
Thanks for giving me something to report yet again to the mods.

fished-in-small.jpg
Old 04-12-2014, 07:11 AM   #392
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
High & Mighty

I've been in this game for a long, long time. Long enough to remember WU's earliest ASPD postings. One constant that has always been maintained is; if the opinion comes from North of the Rio Grande, West of the Sabine, and South of the Red... extra weight, without the smell of shit comes along with it. I've never been able to figure out how y'all ever got to be so impressed with yourselves. Apparently, even delusion is bigger over there. I remain, unimpressed.
1345177386113_1806957.png.
Old 04-12-2014, 08:14 AM   #393
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

DV - are you insinuating that African Americans cannot be bigots? Cause if so that's fuckin hysterical, I know lots of AA bigots and I may have just met another
Old 04-12-2014, 08:21 AM   #394
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
High & Mighty

I've been in this game for a long, long time. Long enough to remember WU's earliest ASPD postings. One constant that has always been maintained is; if the opinion comes from North of the Rio Grande, West of the Sabine, and South of the Red... extra weight, without the smell of shit comes along with it. I've never been able to figure out how y'all ever got to be so impressed with yourselves. Apparently, even delusion is bigger over there. I remain, unimpressed.
Wait...you're saying that I'm Texascentric? I wasn't born there...thank Tebow...I'm a northerner...

The Dallas forums are just as fucked up as here, just in a different way. The only reason the Houston forums are more to to my liking is because I've worked damn hard to make them that way. Something that applies here as well...
Old 04-12-2014, 08:48 AM   #395
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by amishgangster View Post
DV - are you insinuating that African Americans cannot be bigots? Cause if so that's fuckin hysterical, I know lots of AA bigots and I may have just met another
Every bigot I've met was AA
Old 04-12-2014, 08:52 AM   #396
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42
Default Vuvuzela

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
What's been even more fun is watching all the high and mighty posters, even the OP again, descend to the depths to keep this thread alive...

You're all just as much a cause of the problem...the lack of self-realization is astounding up here...
It always takes 2 (in this case a lot more) to tango. Do you really think we do not know we are dancing? I grew up in a family of lawyers. Arguing just to argue was a way of life. Playing devil's advocate is a lot of fun.
Old 04-12-2014, 08:59 AM   #397
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladtinzu View Post
Thanks for giving me something to report yet again to the mods.

Attachment 304212

Why are you always whining? Were you the baby of the family, always running to mommy for help when your mean big sisters were beating you up? I respected you more when you tried to stand on your own two feet. You started this game when you decided to present yourself as a self proclaimed verified asshole and began a crusade of slashing and burning across AR icky. Now that most have turned against you, why do you expect the mods to protect you? Grow a pair and stand up for yourself. It is embarrassing to see you act like a momma's boy.
Old 04-12-2014, 09:00 AM   #398
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
It always takes 2 (in this case a lot more) to tango. Do you really think we do not know we are dancing? I grew up in a family of lawyers. Arguing just to argue was a way of life. Playing devil's advocate is a lot of fun.
Give you credit for being the black sheep of the family and not becoming an ambulance chaser.
Old 04-12-2014, 09:02 AM   #399
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryBeth View Post
Every bigot I've met was AA

Have you never been in Southwest Little Rock or rural Arkansas? Plenty of bigots to go around in all races.
Old 04-12-2014, 09:44 AM   #400
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Have you never been in Southwest Little Rock or rural Arkansas? Plenty of bigots to go around in all races.
Why would I go to rural Arkansas? Unless they have a 2-3 story mall with tons if restaurants, hotels, activities within walking distance then I have no business in rural Arkansas.

I will say I ate dinner with a white racist in Hot Springs with my white fiancé's ex wife's family. He was too afraid to say anything to me after his life was threatened. That was an interesting dinner
Old 04-12-2014, 09:55 AM   #401
TestSpin
Ride it like you stole it

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazrback View Post
Actually,, way to late to do that,, specifics read: within 4 hours and/or less than a few posts... okay, I sort of bungled the last bit,, I didn't copy the exact guideline relating to closing threads,,, but I know for certain we are beyond that bit of mercy.
I think the "4 hours or a few posts" guideline refers to whether it is appropriate to delete a post, not close a thread. Closing a thread at the OP's request is the other option that is mentioned if it is too late to delete the post. The OP seems to be enjoying this particular bile and doesn't want the thread closed, so it doesn't apply here after all. I'm just posting this to make sure that we're all on the same page that the past practice of Arkansas mods of considering a request by an OP to close a thread long after 4 hours is entirely appropriate under the guidelines.

From #22 of the guidelines:
Note: Staff will consider a request from the original poster to remove a thread/post they have made provided it was recently posted and not replied to. As a general rule, staff will not consider such requests once a thread or post has been visible for at least 4 hours or received 2 or more replies. In these cases, a request from the OP to lock the thread is more appropriate and will receive consideration.
Old 04-12-2014, 10:02 AM   #402
TestSpin
Ride it like you stole it

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Why would I go to rural Arkansas? Unless they have a 2-3 story mall with tons if restaurants, hotels, activities within walking distance then I have no business in rural Arkansas.
You're way too young to have seen it in anything other than old reruns, but some of my fellow hobbyists may have just heard the theme from "Green Acres" in the back of their minds
Old 04-12-2014, 10:33 AM   #403
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
with my white fiancé's ex wife's family
That sounds kinda rural Arkietradville...ijs

Any sets of married cousins at that dinner?
Old 04-12-2014, 10:59 AM   #404
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Do you really think we do not know we are dancing?
Some of you do, some of you don't...but those of you who do, and still rail against the tragedies of bile in these forums are showing their hypocrisy...
Old 04-12-2014, 11:01 AM   #405
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by amishgangster View Post
That sounds kinda rural Arkietradville...ijs

Any sets of married cousins at that dinner?

rural pick a state
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women