Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider60002
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35424
Mojojo33117

Old 11-27-2011, 10:07 PM   #376
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Mike View Post
WTF is wrong with bigtex?? We got almost an entire page without any UH news. Well I will do it...........................

Coogs are #6 in BCS Rankings
I'm right here!

Thanks for picking up the slack while I was driving back to Austin!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 03:37 AM   #377
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don91 View Post
Teams are just going to start putting 11 guys in the box, and they're just going to run blitz.

If we can just manage to beat Indy and Carolina, Tenn would have to run the table in order to get in. I think it would be pretty hilarious if Manning decided to play that Christmas game, and lead the Colts to their first win against us. It would be the ultimate "Fuck You" in the history of this franchise. And they are at a point to where they can win at least 2 games, and will still have the first pick.
Don, buddy, WTF?? Of Course we can beat Indy and Carolina.. I'm sure Peyton still has the bad taste of Foster in his mouth but just to come back for vengeance? Against our D?? Papa Smurf knows better than that.. We'll have that fun nxt year...

AND GOTDAMIT fellas after watching the game (2nd time) and knowing Kubes held back Yates--as the only back up would be our TE OD.. this really threw most of the game tape out the gotdamn window... So before any of you fellers get to panicking, you gotta keep that in consideration. And if your like me and want to get to know more about TJ.... Start with the END OF THE 2ND HALF!! Before Kubes knew DopeyII would be out for the game! The rest of the game was a bunch of BS as Kubes was protecting the ONLY ACTIVE QB ON THE ROSTER..

Well with cat out of the bag! Here my observations of what little I could hussle up. TJ was outstanding!! ...Dropped the Clipboard and immediately ran into the game leading the team 45 yrds down the field in a 2min drill resulting in a FG.. He stood in the pocket and manned up with the oncoming blitz.
Like I said the 2nd half offense was purposely obscured! NO GAME TAPE THERE!! All we got is a 2min preview of what Yates can do... Our defense then held the Jags to only 3pts in the 2nd half. It was a HUGE WIN and another BIG TEST PASSED FOR OUR DEFENSE!!.. I'll do my best to find and post more info on our new starting QB later this week but will hint to say he broke several QB records at NC

and yes Daddio I am still a Schaubler Gobbler and miss him very much! as does DRE

BT, Satin, Coog fans.... The gotdamn UH website didn't have tickets till an hour after the game and their gotdamn server was overloading... I waited an hour later and only single tickets were available... So I called the gotdamn 713gocoogs and the gotdamn pjone was busy every time... Just found out SAT the tickets SOLD OUT IN 3 HOURS!! Thats 12,000 tickets!! Well SHIT! I guess I wasn't the only LIL coog fighting with the computer there... Well I got 1 more option but have to wait till Tues to see if I'll be seeing #6 Houston vs #24 Southern Miss(10-2) for the C-USA Championship at Robertson Stadium.. If you know anything about $ and BCS Bowl Games, you know how BIG this game is for the little coogs...I'd love to see how Case would fair against the likes of LUCK for a bowl game...hehehe
If not I guess I'll catch it on ESPN 2 11am..
One-Eyed Willy is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:28 AM   #378
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

I will say the few passes Yates did pass looked better then Matt who was hunting for the interception.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 08:25 AM   #379
Satin
Valued Poster

Cat-Man, dude I think it's hilarious once upon a time I couldn't pay anyone to go to the Texans OR U of H games with me. Now, mofo's are blowing up my phone more than a stripper who needs to pay rent.... I'm telling all my homies who wouldnt go then, hell no, watch it on TV.....hehehe...

I gotta do some scouting on Yates too...

PS: Even my girl hitting me up..."Babe if the Texans go to the Superbowl, will you take me to the game".....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 08:44 AM   #380
Trey
Valued Poster

We got a new well old/new QB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3_hi...e_gdata_player

PREPARE FOR LIFT OFF!
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 09:06 AM   #381
Rubchasertx
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey View Post
We got a new well old/new QB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3_hi...e_gdata_player

PREPARE FOR LIFT OFF!
Good one Trey. You just got to love that music!
Rubchasertx is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 11:20 AM   #382
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
I just got chance to see a replay of the game...damn...(they don't give a damn about the Texans up here in Chicago)..

Seedy, man nice to finally have you my brother. Maybe you can talk some sense into my buddy BT so he can stop fantasizing...lol There is no Thai pussy here man so you will get bored here real fast...

Good to see my main man Easye back too. What up player? Got something for you when I get back. It's amazing you Cowgirl fans come around when they finally win. You were sweating Thursday though weren't you? Almost threw up that turkey huh? I guess my boy Ike will be back too...lmao.

Man you guys are the most half empty glass type dudes I have ever seen. All we need to do is follow the Satin gameplay and everything will be fine. Again, we did not lose Peyton Manning. Like BT says, anyone can run our offense...even my man Cat-Man can do it if we can get his ass out the strip clubs trying to ruin my hoes...lol

The Old Gunslinger? Man I loved him to death many moons ago, but I DO NOT wanna see him with a Texans jersey on. He would make me more nervous than Dopey throwing a pick 6 or an INT on the last play of the game...

Come on Yates, it's all you now big fella....
Satin, I know this is a football thread, but your not lookin in the right places, if you were , the thai gals are there.....LMAO.... I say bring on Favre.....
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 02:30 PM   #383
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
I just got chance to see a replay of the game...damn...(they don't give a damn about the Texans up here in Chicago)..

Seedy, man nice to finally have you my brother. Maybe you can talk some sense into my buddy BT so he can stop fantasizing...lol There is no Thai pussy here man so you will get bored here real fast...

Good to see my main man Easye back too. What up player? Got something for you when I get back. It's amazing you Cowgirl fans come around when they finally win. You were sweating Thursday though weren't you? Almost threw up that turkey huh? I guess my boy Ike will be back too...lmao.

Man you guys are the most half empty glass type dudes I have ever seen. All we need to do is follow the Satin gameplay and everything will be fine. Again, we did not lose Peyton Manning. Like BT says, anyone can run our offense...even my man Cat-Man can do it if we can get his ass out the strip clubs trying to ruin my hoes...lol

The Old Gunslinger? Man I loved him to death many moons ago, but I DO NOT wanna see him with a Texans jersey on. He would make me more nervous than Dopey throwing a pick 6 or an INT on the last play of the game...

Come on Yates, it's all you now big fella....

Cowboys still on track to make the playoffs..........They almost blew it. Hopefully, they will let that running game get them to the promise land.

Houston is looking good........defense, special teams. On the QB issue they just need someone to steady the ship until Schaub comes back.........
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 03:37 PM   #384
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Is Schaub out for the season?
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 03:42 PM   #385
Satin
Valued Poster

Ike, Dopey's not coming back this year bro...I'm surprised you and my boy Seedy can actually find time from all the pussy you get to come post man....I'm impressed....good job....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 04:12 PM   #386
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

All you gotta do is bring up cowgirls...err...cowboys (sorry Ike) and he'll come runnin' lol
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 04:20 PM   #387
blowpop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I think with Schaub and Leinart both out the Texans still make the playoffs, but they don't go very deep. Without a serious pass threat the running game suffers (safeties can play up) and shorter drives mean a defense that is on the field more. We're still the class of the AFC South (heck, we'd be that even with TDL at QB) but I don't think we strike fear into the hearts of Green Bay.

Next season, though, the Texans could be amazing.

Schaub healthy. Andre Johnson healthy. Mario Williams healthy.

Trade Mario for another lockdown cornerback. With his abilities, an all-pro is not out of the question. Perhaps get a better nose tackle as part of the deal.

Kareem Jackson becomes the nickel back (where he belongs) and now the opposing QB can either throw at Johnathan Joseph or another top CB.

That addresses the only weak spot in a very stout defense. If we avoid injuries, I don't see a team in the league that we couldn't beat.
blowpop is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 04:23 PM   #388
blowpop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

One thing about Yates: I doubt we got a good picture of what the man can do.

Against the Jags Kubiak found himself in the unenviable position of not having a backup QB if Yates went down. So he couldn't call anything that put his one QB at risk. (I'm pretty sure that Owen Daniels is the emergency QB) Give the team a week to get Clemens off the practice squad, and add another guy (Rosenfels from Miami?) and things get much more interesting.
blowpop is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:38 PM   #389
Satin
Valued Poster

Very nice first post BP...welcome to the jungle...

I agree with everything you said especially about Mario.

As far as Sage. He is on IR with a "mysterious blood infection"...(hmmm)....
Some reports say they will release him, some say they won't. I like Sage. People can make fun all they want of the "Rosencopter", but at least I give him credit for trying to make an effort to make a play....effort is all you can ask for....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:55 PM   #390
Trey
Valued Poster

Oh come on satin you know that vid is funny. Last I heard they were gonna keep him
Trey is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women