Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160985
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-24-2019, 08:44 AM   #376
dallaswill
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG2014 View Post
Thank you for this link.
I am on it now.
I would love to see what her apartment looks like.
There has to be a huge difference between her apartment and his man cave.
Things like placement of the big screen TV.
Mess on the counter, etc.

She should have recognized immediately she was not in her apartment.
dallaswill is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 09:00 AM   #377
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallaswill View Post
Thank you for this link.
I am on it now.
I would love to see what her apartment looks like.
There has to be a huge difference between her apartment and his man cave.
Things like placement of the big screen TV.
Mess on the counter, etc.

She should have recognized immediately she was not in her apartment.
I got on briefly.. first thing I noticed was the big photo of Botham Jean on the Judge's desk panel. I guess that is standard in these types of cases?

has it been determined that Amber walked in, using her "key", which "worked" because the lock was dis-functional, then saw a "figure" in the dark (no lights were on), she told him "stop", he walked towards her, then she shot him from 13 feet away?

I heard one report that she was technically still on duty, not that it matters one way or another. I heard she should have retreated and called for back up, but if the scenario is like outlined above, that seems unrealistic to think even a trained Officer would do that. I do think that she made a bad move by not assisting Botham Jean after shooting, but instead left the room, texted her boyfriend, albeit after calling 911. in the heat of what happened though, I'm not sure I would hold that against her, but I would feel better if she assisted immediately, instead of focusing on her own woes.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 09:25 AM   #378
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

And what did I say days ago? She’s horny and sexually frustrated. Bull dyke my ass.
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 05:29 PM   #379
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Some bad testimony for the prosecution. They called three neighbors to establish that no warning was given to the victim before the cop shot him. But one of the three testified that he had gone to the wrong floor multiple time trying to reach his apartment, and had once gone to the wrong door. Another testified his wife had done the same. That mist be one fucked up building.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/cour...e-botham-jean/
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 06:19 PM   #380
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

She had no drugs and alcohol in her system when she pulled the trigger.

I think that will work in her favor.
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 06:29 PM   #381
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG2014 View Post
She had no drugs and alcohol in her system when she pulled the trigger.

I think that will work in her favor.
She probably didn’t but as I understand the sequence of events she did not go into custody until approximately three days after the shooting. We assume she took a mandatory or voluntary drug test once in custody not the night of the shooting.
Old 09-25-2019, 07:49 AM   #382
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

She still Fucked up killed guy eatin ice cream , just bad all the way around
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 09:53 AM   #383
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
one of the three testified that he had gone to the wrong floor multiple time trying to reach his apartment, and had once gone to the wrong door.
from what I think I heard, Botham Jean's door was not closed all the way shut.. Amber knew it, because she pushed the door open. IF that is what happened (I don't know, I'm saying "if"), should she not have retreated, thinking someone was in "her" apartment, who was up to no good?
Old 09-25-2019, 09:58 AM   #384
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Of course she should have retreated. That’s the entire point if the trial. But, people — especially those who glorify violence — don't Believe people should retreat. And Texas, in its gun glorifying idiocy, doesn’t impose a duty on people to retreat in a pretty broad range of circumstances. So it’s far from clear what will happen.

The thing that changes this from a “Oops, sorry, I thought I was on three” encounter (with the potential to get a bowl of ice cream and that gee I’m horny tonight itch scratched) to a life altering tragedy for two families is 1) the presence of the gun; 2) the glorification of shoot first, ask questions later by cops; and 3) the apparent fact that this gal is a nitwit and trigger happy.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 11:36 AM   #385
CG2014
Premium Access

Exclamation

I am just the messenger.

I am NOT HERE to post my conclusions or speculations or theories

or get into a discussion about conclusions or speculations or theories

about the events of that night based solely on the content of this video,

since this video doesn't completely tell the entire story,

it only shows part of the aftermath.

WARNING:

Contains REAL Graphic Footage
It's NOT for the squeamish
it's NOT Hollywood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiYMwP5hgDU
Old 09-25-2019, 11:58 AM   #386
Chung Tran
BANNED

thanks for the link.

I'm glad Botham Jean's parents left the courtroom as that video began. seeing that footage might have killed them too.
Old 09-25-2019, 12:01 PM   #387
CG2014
Premium Access

Exclamation

For those who wants to watch the live stream of the trial, day by day:

https://www.wfaa.com/bothamjean

https://www.wfaa.com/video/news/live...eo/287-1661280

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHxeJdRE6Jk
Old 09-25-2019, 12:03 PM   #388
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Again the most factual account of what’s going (despite the media) is the document section of this case in the Dallas County portal. Within this section Ambers lawyer filed a motion for her to receive probation if she receives a conviction. For me this is showing their cards that she is not expected to be acquitted. The court granted the motion which I’m sure is standard for a first time offender. Amber should have never been hired as a cop. Cops should not be fucking each other as a policy to mitigate risk and tainting investigations. I find it hard to believe that her superiors did not know these two were fucking. That said I do not buy the argument that she was distracted by her partner. She is just incompetent and a ding bat that made a very costly mistake. Dallas made the mistake of not bringing her in for questioning until approximately 3 days after the incident. Any evidence or toxicology to help exonerate her while minimizing exposure for the DPD was not properly obtained.
Amber is 100% at fault for this dude’s death but the DPD is negligent for the sloppy hiring / training and hanky panky that will get another person killed if they don’t improve standards. I think if Amber goes to prison a few of the upper brass in the police department need to get fired as well. The very nature of a lawsuit against Dallas should be punitive in nature to ensure that better hiring and training policies are enforced. Frankly I’m more upset that two cops are allowed to fuck as partners than Amber’s trigger happy antics. Think about every perp these two pulled over or arrested? What prevented these two from trampling all over the rights of the accused?
Old 09-25-2019, 12:14 PM   #389
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunMonday View Post
Again the most factual account of what’s going (despite the media) is the document section of this case in the Dallas County portal. Within this section Ambers lawyer filed a motion for her to receive probation if she receives a conviction. For me this is showing their cards that she is not expected to be acquitted. The court granted the motion
are you saying that if Amber is convicted of MURDER, it is already decided that Probation will be her sentence?

or is probation just possible?
Old 09-25-2019, 12:20 PM   #390
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
are you saying that if Amber is convicted of MURDER, it is already decided that Probation will be her sentence?

or is probation just possible?
I’m saying that according to a recent motion filed and granted in the Dallas County Portal Amber is apparently eligible to receive probation upon a conviction. It does not stipulate a murder conviction but we can assume she will receive probation for a lessor offense. I’m pretty sure Murder will get her at least 10 years

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women