Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70490
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40457
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2015, 08:28 AM   #376
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
You are absolutely correct--most grown-ups would stop responding after the second or third time, but that is what differentiates IB from grown-ups. One simple word like "What?" can turn him into a spewing fountain of filth.

The most humorous part is that shanm is telling IB exactly how he is baiting him, and IBBuffoon STILL steps into it every time. Dumb, Dumber, and IB!

Now, even thought I am publicly telling IB that this post is strictly intended to screw him into the ceiling, he will not ignore it like a grown-up would. He is incapable of ignoring it. He will invariably screw himself and look like a fool doing so. He is IB after all
Did you notice how your hypocritical remarks didn't contribute even one intelligent thought to the thread, Old-THUMPER?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 08:46 AM   #377
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Hypocritical? I don't melt down at simple questions like "What?". No. But you do.

I was only doing a public service so people would understand your persona on here. A simple "Thank you" by you would have done.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 08:50 AM   #378
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hypocritical? I don't melt down at simple questions like "What?". No. But you do.

I was only doing a public service so people would understand your persona on here. A simple "Thank you" by you would have done.
Are you really so ignorant that you cannot comprehend how your hypocritical remarks didn't contribute even one intelligent thought to the thread, Old-THUMPER?
Old 02-25-2015, 09:17 AM   #379
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 09:39 AM   #380
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Did you notice how you've conceded that you have nothing intelligent to say and resorted to posting emoticons, Old-THUMPER? You do know who you're ignorantly imitating, don't you, Old-THUMPER?
Old 02-25-2015, 11:03 AM   #381
shanm
Valued Poster

Question was: what does it take to entertain a monkey?

As you can see, not much. It can chase its own tail for hours.

Now 2nd question: Should we seriously debate with this monkey on politics and history (albeit on a hooker forum)?
The answer's no. I would be pretty ashamed if I was on the same side as I B wanker.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 11:51 AM   #382
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Question was: what does it take to entertain a monkey?

As you can see, not much. It can chase its own tail for hours.

Now 2nd question: Should we seriously debate with this monkey on politics and history (albeit on a hooker forum)?
The answer's no. I would be pretty ashamed if I was on the same side as I B wanker.
You haven't "debated" anything, shamman. You haven't supported your POV with a single fact, shamman. Posting toadyisms for Odumbo in no manner constitutes "debating", and your sycophant "toadyisms" do not constitute substantive "facts", shamman.
Old 02-25-2015, 12:55 PM   #383
shanm
Valued Poster

^^The alien is trying to make contact again
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 01:01 PM   #384
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
^^The alien is trying to make contact again
Facts would be an alien concept to a "#Grubered", Kool Aid sotted Odumbo jackass such as yourself, shamman. What evidence do you have that the Christians weren't previously in the regions targeted for reconquest during the Crusades, shamman?

Old 02-25-2015, 01:37 PM   #385
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
oh really? post one.

the teachings of Jesus never said ANYTHING about killing non-believers. post one quote from the Bible that preaches that. go ahead and try. it's NOT there fool

and for the record i'm an atheist but if i ever change my mind, Christianity is the ONLY option i'd even consider.
god told abraham to kill his own son you dumbshit. But in case that isn't enough, here are a few for you. You make it so easy when you throw down the gauntlet and say there are NONE of these verses in the bible. All I have to do is find one. Good thing for me I found plenty. You grubered odumbo minion

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB) That sounds like nonbelievers should be put to death... hmmm

Here, they are commanded to kill the whole town if one nonbeliever is present. That's pretty fucking harsh
Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

Here's another where they are commanded to kill those who don't follow the one true god

1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

You've been hoisted by your own petard.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 01:38 PM   #386
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Facts would be an alien concept to a "#Grubered", Kool Aid sotted Odumbo jackass such as yourself, shamman. What evidence do you have that the Christians weren't previously in the regions targeted for reconquest during the Crusades, shamman?

ooooh, a map. Look at all the pretty colors.
Old 02-25-2015, 01:41 PM   #387
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
^^^ assumes that the old testament wasn't part of jesus' teachings.
^^^^^ just fucked him up with the truth. It's like separating a fool from his money. Way too easy.
Old 02-25-2015, 01:45 PM   #388
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
god told abraham to kill his own son you dumbshit. But in case that isn't enough, here are a few for you. You make it so easy when you throw down the gauntlet and say there are NONE of these verses in the bible. All I have to do is find one. Good thing for me I found plenty. You grubered odumbo minion

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB) That sounds like nonbelievers should be put to death... hmmm

Here, they are commanded to kill the whole town if one nonbeliever is present. That's pretty fucking harsh
Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

Here's another where they are commanded to kill those who don't follow the one true god

1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

You've been hoisted by your own petard.
That's all Old Testament...
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 01:45 PM   #389
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
ooooh, a map. Look at all the pretty colors.
Your elementary response betrays your elementary education, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. Now show that the Christians were not previously -- before Islamic jihad dispossessed Christians of their lands -- in those regions targeted for reconquest during the Crusades, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, or STFU.
Old 02-25-2015, 01:50 PM   #390
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
That's all Old Testament...
So? He said the teachings of Jesus, the bible, never said one word about killing nonbelievers. Those are just a few examples of why that is a false statement.

read up on this and get some knowledge while you're at it

http://www.bethinking.org/bible/q-ho...-old-testament

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women