Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70458
biomed160875
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452984
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47689
pyramider46370
bambino40414
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35609
Mojojo33117

Old 09-29-2017, 07:48 AM   #376
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
They are not all supporters of Trump.

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=50073511&sid=78
"ABC News"? Just quote "Google" why don't you? Here ....

.. share with Speedo and the rest of the Four Amigas.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 07:53 AM   #377
LexusLover
Valued Poster

No need for NFL to "God Damn America" ... until now!

... President Obaminable and his FRIENDS DID IT.
Old 09-29-2017, 07:57 AM   #378
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

How many circle jerks do we have going on at once LLiarMan?

Try not to LIE about this.

You're a fucking snowflake!

How 'bout them Horns?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 08:01 AM   #379
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Equivocating, where? I stated the numbers plainly & accurately. You, on the other hand, said 12 % , which is the entire population of blacks, are committing crime.

That's simply not true and is definitely equivocating.

A far less % of black people committed the crime on that report. So yeah, there a fewer blacks commiting crime. Those who do crime, apparently do a lot of it. I'm all about locking people up who do crime, regardless of race. Why hassle the majority of that minor population because of so few?

The reported numbers of crime by whites complete dwarfs the number committed by blacks.

Here's some equivocating. 77% of the population which is also white is committing 69% of the crime.

Why aren't police hassleing more whites for driving while white or wearing "thuggish " attire? It makes more sense to do so.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 08:13 AM   #380
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
Equivocating, where? I stated the numbers plainly & accurately. You, on the other hand, said 12 % , which is the entire population of blacks, are committing crime.

That's simply not true and is definitely equivocating.

A far less % of black people committed the crime on that report. So yeah, there a fewer blacks commiting crime. Those who do crime, apparently do a lot of it. I'm all about locking people up who do crime, regardless of race. Why hassle the majority of that minor population because of so few?

The reported numbers of crime by whites complete dwarfs the number committed by blacks.

Here's some equivocating. 77% of the population which is also white is committing 69% of the crime.

Why aren't police hassleing more whites for driving while white or wearing "thuggish " attire? It makes more sense to do so.

Since you didn't fractionalize or qualify your previous remarks, green weenie, it would be your equivocating ass that began comparing "100% of blacks versus 100% of whites." And as you noted, whites are under represented in the criminality bracket and that notable short-coming is notably filled with black criminals, green weenie.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 08:23 AM   #381
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
"ABC News"? Just quote "Google" why don't you? Here ....

.. share with Speedo and the rest of the Four Amigas.
You keep showing your medicine, do you need instructions on how to use it.
You old timers are entertaining. Where do you get your info? Email?
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 08:28 AM   #382
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Speaking of email...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 08:33 AM   #383
grean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

Since you didn't fractionalize or qualify your previous remarks, green weenie, it would be your equivocating ass that began comparing "100% of blacks versus 100% of whites." And as you noted, whites are under represented in the criminality bracket and that notable short-coming is notably filled with black criminals, green weenie.

Did not need to qualify anything. The numbers speak for themselves. I don't believe whites are under represented in those figures. They are grossly underrepresented in prison population though based on the crime numbers.

How would you have fractionalized or qualified that data?
grean is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 08:44 AM   #384
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Again, black do not commit more violent crime than whites. See link.

The numbers are slightly higher for murder. Rape, aggravated assault, offenses against family and children, violent crime.....ALL higher in whites than blacks.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...decoverviewpdf

How did you come to the conclusion that it was the other way?

In total more than double the amount of crime is committed by whites than blacks.
If Whites on average are committing more crime than Blacks but yet Blacks make up the majority of the prison populations what does that tell you? It tells me either Whites are getting through the Criminal Justice system much quicker than Blacks or the statistics are misleading.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 08:52 AM   #385
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Did not need to qualify anything. The numbers speak for themselves. I don't believe whites are under represented in those figures. They are grossly underrepresented in prison population though based on the crime numbers.

How would you have fractionalized or qualified that data?
Whites are seriously underrepresented whereas blacks are seriously over-represented in criminal statistics, green weenie. That fact is quite evident in the FBI statistics you are citing, green weenie. Only a mendacious liar or mathematically challenged imbecile would dare to deny what the numbers show, green weenie.

Old 09-29-2017, 08:58 AM   #386
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
You keep showing your medicine, ....
Sorry! You'll have to get a demo from someone else. You get dispensing confused with use ... but its understandable. Juveniles like you really haven't had much "upbringing"!

Back to your disrespect for the United States of America.
Old 09-29-2017, 09:02 AM   #387
grean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Whites are seriously underrepresented whereas blacks are seriously over-represented in criminal statistics, green weenie.

I'm not following you. How so?
grean is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 09:10 AM   #388
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Only a mendacious liar or mathematically challenged imbecile would dare to deny what the numbers show, green weenie.

IBH ... you are wasting your time, and it doesn't matter.

As I pointed out ... the current disrespect for the USA is essentially a continuation of the past administration's ridiculing and apologizing for the United States of America.

Have you seen anyone of the "Black Lives Matter" crowd posting on here mention Chicago or Black-on-Black killings ... aka "oppression"?

You won't! They'd rather blame "Whitey"! And Liberal-Nazis-Racists are doing the same. It's easier to blame "Whitey" and pretend they aren't White themselves. So they call everyone else a "White Supremacist" so they can distinguish themselves.

The "White Elitists" vs. the "White Supremacists"!

Quote:
Elitist | Define Elitist at Dictionary.com
www.dictionary.com/browse/elitist
a person or class of persons considered superior by others or by themselves, as in intellect, talent, power, wealth, or position in society.
Quote:
supremacy
the state or condition of being superior to all others in authority, power, or status.
Quote:
supremacist; plural noun: supremacists
1. an advocate of the supremacy of a particular group..
Words Matter!
Old 09-29-2017, 09:18 AM   #389
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Didn't cite any page A62 or A63, speedy. Cited NFL Rule 5, Article 8, on page 23 of the NFL rule book that prohibits political messaging, you stupid jackass.
Seems like everybody disagrees with you. But don't let that stop you from displaying your ignorance. The NFLPA. The NFL commissioner. The NFL owners. The overwhelming majority of the NFL players support the kneelers.

"The last official word on the topic came from NFL Spokesman Brian McCarthy in August 2016, when Colin Kaepernick first “took a knee”. According to NBC Sports, McCarthy wrote in a statement that “Players are encouraged but not required to stand during the playing of the National Anthem.”"

The circulating text regarding an NFL rule specifically addressing the National Anthem is verified to be FALSE information.

Source: http://www.king5.com/sports/nfl/seah...hem_/478360401
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 09:23 AM   #390
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Seems like everybody disagrees with you. The NFLPA. The NFL commissioner. The NFL owners. The overwhelming majority of the NFL players who support the kneelers. The protests are obviously NOT being looked at as political messaging.
You cited shit that doesn't refute anything I posted, speedy.

Quote:
I'm not following you. How so?
You're being disingenuous, green weenie. Anything less than a one-to-one statistical correspondence indicates under-representation; whereas, anything more than a one-to-one statistical correspondence indicates over-representation, green weenie.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women