Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 07-10-2016, 01:01 PM   #376
maineblame
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default The younger gen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
None of this talk matters...wait a couple weeks, they'll all have gotten tired of protesting and talking about it and we'll be back to normal. Not even black people care enough to make it last longer than that...
Young ppl definitely don't have the fortitude that ppl during civil rights in the 60's had to have. They have short attention spans and no end game to fight for
maineblame is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 01:08 PM   #377
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by maineblame View Post
Young ppl definitely don't have the fortitude that ppl during civil rights in the 60's had to have. They have short attention spans and no end game to fight for
....not to mention global warming.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 02:36 PM   #378
maineblame
Valued Poster

Default Heh

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
....not to mention global warming.

KneeGrows won't admit to global warming either right?

:facepalm:
maineblame is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 04:11 PM   #379
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
Default but..but...but, there's a COON ON THE MOON, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48heru_WstU

Chester was pretty prophetic. I think the fuk'n VA Hospital killed him by committing "surgery". I grew up listening at him on the WLAC John R. and Hossman shows and had no idea he was one of my dad's many pals from the depression times in Memphis, along with Machine Gun Kelly. I never met him, but pop said he was "alright"...which translates into he was a pretty decent fellow. (Them who didn't pass muster were "scannals", which means scoundrels.) Pop lived in the same boarding house as Kelly, who was also an "alright" fellow, and his wife. She was "alright" too. Poor bastard couldn't catch a break and now some shitbird rapper strolls along and hijacks his name.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 07:29 PM   #380
ognob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by spear89 View Post
OGNOB I respect all that you are saying, and it is true. But there is still something puzzling. Almost every one of the bad things you describe happening to blacks today happen mostly in our large Urban areas, but not just any large Urban area, they happen nearly always to the cities which have been run for decades upon decades by one party. And yet I wonder why black people still give nearly 100% of their support to this party ? It really does not make any sense at all.

Sure I understand all the problems with the other party. But by giving your allegiance to just one party you have no way of influencing that other party. It is really a recipe for political impotence because the one party takes you for granted and the other one is forced to ignore you because they know they cannot get your vote no matter what they do.
What you say is true in the sense that the black vote is used by the democratic party to get into office, but once in office nothing is done specifically for the black community.

The U.S. is stuck with a two party system where people have to choose the lesser to two evils. Then, most people tend to vote based on tradition. People show up to polls unaware of a candidates political platform, so they straight-party vote.

Regardless of that fact, the main thing that gets shit moving within our current political structure is money. It just is with it is. Black people need to create an economic base in order to lobby for politicians to pass laws specifically for the black community.

When groups want laws changed to benefit them they back up the request with money. Money is the only thing that gets specific laws passed for certain groups and communities.

All that to say black people have no political influence without offering the money to influence laws makers whether it be democrat or republican.
ognob is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 08:01 PM   #381
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ognob View Post
Black people need to create an economic base in order to lobby for politicians to pass laws specifically for the black community.
Color-specific laws?

What

The

Fuck
Old 07-10-2016, 08:16 PM   #382
bigbadbill969
Valued Poster

Quote:
Color-specific laws?

What

The

Fuck
Such laws already exist. That is why I have to tolerate a worthless coworker. HR won't get rid of her because she is a double minority.
bigbadbill969 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 08:19 PM   #383
ognob
Valued Poster

Quote:
Color-specific laws?

What

The

Fuck
you're a troll bro. you're incapable of having a serious debate. I won't being responding to any of your nonsense.
ognob is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 08:27 PM   #384
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ognob View Post
you're a troll bro. you're incapable of having a serious debate. I won't being responding to any of your nonsense.
Quitter
Old 07-11-2016, 12:14 AM   #385
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool

Quote:
Quitter
Heh

Good night baby
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 04:53 PM   #386
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

http://wsvn.com/news/local/video-sho...t-unarmed-man/

NORTH MIAMI, FLA. (WSVN) - A therapist who works at a group home for the disabled is still in shock after a North Miami Police officer shot him, but according to the Police Union president, that officer may have been aiming for someone else.

Thursday afternoon, the North Miami Police Department released a statement saying that officer has been placed on administrative leave. They have yet to identify the officer but they described him as a 30-year-old Hispanic male who has been with the department for four years.

Cellphone video was released Wednesday afternoon showing of Charles Kinsey lying on the ground with his hands in the air, telling officers that weapons are not necessary. Police were summoned to the scene by a 911 caller on Monday saying someone was armed and suicidal.

The Miami-Dade Police Union president said Thursday afternoon that Kinsey did everything right and that the North Miami Police officer was aiming for the patient out of fear that he had a gun and was planning to hurt Kinsey.

“The movement of the white individual looked like he was getting ready to charge a firearm into Mr. Kinsey,” said John Rivera, president of the Miami-Dade County Police Benevolent Association, “and the officer discharged, trying to strike and stop the white male, and unfortunately, he missed.”

Rivera said his thoughts and prayers are with Kinsey.

Many people in the community still have questions about why the officer pulled the trigger.

On Thursday afternoon, North Miami Police Chief Gary C. Eugene and U.S. Congresswoman Frederica Wilson held a press conference regarding the shooting. “We have witness statements that there was a gun,” said Eugene. “We had a 911 call with that same information. However, I want to make it clear there was no gun recovered.

When Congresswoman Wilson was asked whether better training in mental health issues would have made a difference, she said we can only pray. “That’s the only solution I have,” said Wilson. “As I stand here, when you shoot a man lying on the ground with his hands up explaining to you the situation – and you shoot him anyway – something is not right with that picture, so we, as a district, are in shock.”

Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 05:22 PM   #387
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

What about this one:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/504107903...#sp=show-clips
Old 07-21-2016, 06:48 PM   #388
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

A few things observed from that ^^^ video...

1-The female officer needs to go back to the academy. That was completely her fault and shitty tactics
2-The guy who went after the gun got what he deserved
3-Great example of just another idiot in this world (like all the others)..thank goodness he's dead so he can't infect the gene pool anymore than he probably already has....
Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 11:28 AM   #389
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

interesting thread. I may chime in with an opinion soon.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 11:32 AM   #390
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

At least tell us you've formed it already.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women