Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 04-16-2023, 08:06 AM   #376
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I haven’t gotten the flu since I started getting the flu vaccine, many years ago. I got the COVID vaccine and three boosters and I haven’t gotten COVID. Yes, I know neither vaccine is anywhere close to 100% effective, but I’m pretty confident I would have been laid up sick more than once without the vaccines.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2023, 08:11 AM   #377
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
All one has to do is look at the data. When mask wearing and social distancing and shutting things down occured, the Covid death rate dropped significantly. I can provide links to several studies that support that conclusion.

Then when the various Covid vaccines were introduced in early 2021 the Covid death rate again dropped significantly. And again I can provide links to several studies that support that statement. In January 2022 the daily Covid death rate was 2,500. Today it is 190.

So you would prefer to believe that the incredible decrease in Covid deaths is coincidence?

And yes, people have had negative reactions to the Covid vaccines and some deaths have occured. 81% of the people in this country have accepted that fact and gotten the vaccine. It is totally your choice whether or not to get the vaccine.
Cut the shit. There is no Data, no research, nothing to prove that any of that reduced anything. If you really knew what you were talking about you would realize the Government entices weak minded people to act out of fear.The Government isn't watching your back and they aren't concerned at all about your health.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2023, 08:14 AM   #378
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I haven’t gotten the flu since I started getting the flu vaccine, many years ago. I got the COVID vaccine and three boosters and I haven’t gotten COVID. Yes, I know neither vaccine is anywhere close to 100% effective, but I’m pretty confident I would have been laid up sick more than once without the vaccines.
I haven't had a Flu since my 30's, I am 65 now. As far as Flu Shots I can count the number of Flu Shots I've had on one hand. Thinking the flu shot has saved you from contracting the Flu is more of a placebo affect than anything.
Old 04-16-2023, 08:37 AM   #379
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
I haven't had a Flu since my 30's, I am 65 now. As far as Flu Shots I can count the number of Flu Shots I've had on one hand. Thinking the flu shot has saved you from contracting the Flu is more of a placebo affect than anything.
How many times have you had the flu since your 30’s? How many times have you gotten COVID?

That’s not a rhetorical question or meant to prove a point. I’m actually curious.

If I remember correctly you believe you’re better off getting immunity through infection instead of vaccines. As you move into your 70’s and 80’s that’s something that may deserve rethinking. The chances of death or hospitalization are a lot higher.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2023, 08:58 AM   #380
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Cut the shit. There is no Data, no research, nothing to prove that any of that reduced anything. If you really knew what you were talking about you would realize the Government entices weak minded people to act out of fear.The Government isn't watching your back and they aren't concerned at all about your health.
lol. And you probably still believe Trump won the 2020 election. Absolutely clueless.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2023, 09:41 AM   #381
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
How many times have you had the flu since your 30’s? How many times have you gotten COVID?

That’s not a rhetorical question or meant to prove a point. I’m actually curious.

If I remember correctly you believe you’re better off getting immunity through infection instead of vaccines. As you move into your 70’s and 80’s that’s something that may deserve rethinking. The chances of death or hospitalization are a lot higher.
I've never had Covid. As far as Flu maybe a dozen all without any medical intervention. As person reaches their 70's and 80's their risk of severe Flu occurs because their natural Glutathione levels drop significantly. Glutathione is the body's natural Antioxidant. I've already have stated in previous posts Viruses are produced by the body in reference to toxicity which are poisons. Poisons kill cells prematurely, premature cell death is what gives rise to virus infections. Premature cell death can come from the environment, Food additives, medications, ect.
Old 04-16-2023, 09:52 AM   #382
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
lol. And you probably still believe Trump won the 2020 election. Absolutely clueless.
You're so oblivious it's actually comical.
Old 04-18-2023, 08:23 AM   #383
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2023, 09:14 AM   #384
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
And your assumption, with no proof to support it, is that the health problems Foxx has is due to Covid vaccination status. Ridiculous.

https://www.levelman.com/using-jamie...acies-is-foul/
Old 04-19-2023, 10:23 AM   #385
texassapper
Premium Access

NFL'S CHRIS SMITH FORMER DEFENSIVE END DEAD AT 31... THE ROCK MOURNS LOSS
Old 04-21-2023, 08:29 AM   #386
texassapper
Premium Access

CDC Director Admits For The First Time That Vaccinated People Can Spread COVID
Old 04-21-2023, 09:13 AM   #387
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

That is hardly new news. Here is an article from November 8, 2021 stating:

"The supposed implication of that finding was even more ominous: Vaccinated people were just as likely to spread the virus as the unvaccinated.

Three months later, we have fortunately not seen this doomsday scenario come to pass—the fears raised by the Provincetown report were largely overblown. But that doesn’t mean that the vaccinated are in the clear, either. Breakthrough infections are still happening, and they can lead to transmission. But we still don’t know just how widely that spread actually happens.

Vaccinated people spread the virus less overall because they are significantly less likely to get infected in the first place. In early September, the CDC found that six unvaccinated people were testing COVID-positive for every one vaccinated person."

So it's been long known that Covid vaccinated people can spread Covid.
Old 04-21-2023, 09:24 AM   #388
texassapper
Premium Access

Quote:
So it's been long known that Covid vaccinated people can spread Covid.
No shit. It's just that the CDC is actually admitting what has been known by even the stupidest people.
Old 04-21-2023, 09:24 AM   #389
texassapper
Premium Access

Those vaccinated against COVID19 have a 26 % higher mortality rate compared to those who declined the jab. The death toll is even more staggering for vaccinated people under 50, where mortality is 49 % higher than for those unvaccinated.

the people who are under the age of 50 who took the vaccine now have a 49% higher mortality rate,” stated top insurance analyst Josh Stirling.

"And if you were to take these numbers and just apply them to the United States, that ends up being something like 600,000 excess deaths per year in the United States from this higher vaccine-induced mortality.”

Old 04-21-2023, 12:58 PM   #390
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
Those vaccinated against COVID19 have a 26 % higher mortality rate compared to those who declined the jab. The death toll is even more staggering for vaccinated people under 50, where mortality is 49 % higher than for those unvaccinated.

the people who are under the age of 50 who took the vaccine now have a 49% higher mortality rate,” stated top insurance analyst Josh Stirling.

"And if you were to take these numbers and just apply them to the United States, that ends up being something like 600,000 excess deaths per year in the United States from this higher vaccine-induced mortality.”

Wrong. As usual. Do some research rather than blindly listening to other idiots simply because their comments agree with your POV.

Analysis by insurance executive Josh Stirling misrepresents official UK data, doesn’t show that COVID-19 vaccines led to 600,000 deaths

https://healthfeedback.org/claimrevi...600000-deaths/

U.S. mortality rate analysis by Josh Stirling is misleading; current data don’t show an association between COVID-19 vaccines and increased mortality

https://healthfeedback.org/claimrevi...sed-mortality/

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women