Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 252
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453025
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47738
pyramider46370
bambino40442
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-01-2017, 09:16 AM   #376
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Wow... you had to reach all the back to the late 19th century for that photo of the Edgar Thomson Steel Works, dintcha pockface?

And thanks for the more recent City of Champions picture! Back in 1979 when Pittsburgh won both the World Series and the Super Bowl, Willie Stargell and Terry Bradshaw always received a warm welcome down at the mills. You remember Terry, dontcha pockface? He's the guy who trounced the Dallas Cowboys in two Super Bowls. Any Cowboy fans up there in your McKinney trailer park, pockface?

Oh, and here is what my fine city looks like nowadays....so eat your heart out, you slum dwelling reprobate!

If you are gonna argue over a photo pulled off Google then you are dumber than I thought. Me posting a photo is like you acting like you know where I live. I think you believe all the stupid shit you post. As for the cowboys I could care less about football. By the way they are in Arlington not McKinney dipshit.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 10:06 AM   #377
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're a dumb fucking WK if you think repeatedly and consistently misspelling a title one has held for over twenty years is an everyday happening, M T Brain Socket.
Maybe so but you still have no idea who he is. I do not really care about the rank deal as much as the fat jokes. Plus I still think it is funny how so many of you comes to the others rescue so often. Almost like you know each other LOL!
Old 06-01-2017, 10:37 AM   #378
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
Maybe so but you still have no idea who he is. I do not really care about the rank deal as much as the fat jokes. Plus I still think it is funny how so many of you comes to the others rescue so often. Almost like you know each other LOL!
YOU members of the reach-around crew are notorious for WKing for each other here MT Fluffer ! The rest of us KNOW that YOU ALL know each other from YOUR marches in the gay pride parades and the post-parade gay orgies that YOU all attend !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 10:42 AM   #379
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
YOU members of the reach-around crew are notorious for WKing for each other here MT Fluffer ! The rest of us KNOW that YOU ALL know each other from YOUR marches in the gay pride parades and the post-parade gay orgies that YOU all attend !
Wow you are accusing me a being a White Knight while being one for IB. Do you have any idea how foolish that makes you look? I think you must have too much protein in your system again. Lay off the glory holes for a bit.
Old 06-01-2017, 11:55 AM   #380
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wow you are accusing me a being a White Knight while being one for IB. Do you have any idea how foolish that makes you look? I think you must have too much protein in your system again. Lay off the glory holes for a bit.
Says the sites leading WK and FLUFFER for the past two weeks ! " I think...." well THERE'S a new biological process for YOU, if it can actually happen without YOUR hero's guidance !
Old 06-01-2017, 12:11 PM   #381
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Says the sites leading WK and FLUFFER for the past two weeks ! " I think...." well THERE'S a new biological process for YOU, if it can actually happen without YOUR hero's guidance !
So I WK for one guy and you for DSK ,LL and the other LL then of course you stand up for the Dali and IB and Waco but I am the leader?
Old 06-01-2017, 12:14 PM   #382
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
So I WK for one guy and you for DSK ,LL and the other LL then of course you stand up for the Dali and IB and Waco but I am the leader?
Sure YOU are ! Look at how many times YOU have been told about YOUR hero's LIES about his military rank and YOU KEEP defending his stolen valor ass ! Even AFTER he earns himself a " vacation " !
Old 06-01-2017, 12:24 PM   #383
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sure YOU are ! Look at how many times YOU have been told about YOUR hero's LIES about his military rank and YOU KEEP defending his stolen valor ass ! Even AFTER he earns himself a " vacation " !
So could you show where I defended him for that. I did point out that you have no proof one way or the other. I mainly only spoke up over the fat jokes by the whole gang. Even if he has never served and is 500 pounds neither of those make him not be allowed an opinion. You seem to think calling people fat or gay gives you some kind of power. Even though you are well versed in all the slang you still are pretty weak when it comes to insults that make any sense.
What I also find amusing is you support Trump and Clarke. Both have stolen valor in one way or another.
Old 06-01-2017, 12:31 PM   #384
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
So could you show where I defended him for that. I did point out that you have no proof one way or the other. I mainly only spoke up over the fat jokes by the whole gang. Even if he has never served and is 500 pounds neither of those make him not be allowed an opinion. You seem to think calling people fat or gay gives you some kind of power. Even though you are well versed in all the slang you still are pretty weak when it comes to insults that make any sense.
What I also find amusing is you support Trump and Clark. Both have stolen valor in one way or another.
Who in the hell is Clark ? How can I support someone I don't even know, MT Fluffer ? Keep reaching for straws like YOU reached for LUBE'S " love " !
Old 06-01-2017, 01:32 PM   #385
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Who in the hell is Clark ? How can I support someone I don't even know, MT Fluffer ? Keep reaching for straws like YOU reached for LUBE'S " love " !
http://americannewsx.com/hot-off-the...-david-clarke/
Old 06-01-2017, 04:47 PM   #386
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Wow you Googled some shit and posted the address to a RV repair shop WTF? You are an idiot.

So what you mean is you live in the Trailer park between McKinney and Fairview at the corner of hwy 5 and the spur that connects it to 121? Figured as much.
If you live in Mckinney and yet you say its Minor league? I guess from your perspective I can see that.

So what is it I am wrong about? That you know where all the trash lives? Actually I should not say that, most of the folks living in poverty are more respectable that ones like you and Lusty.
I don't live in McKinney you obtuse gay asshole.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 05:14 PM   #387
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
You'd be the "funny guy" WKing for the Stolen Valor POS, M T Brain Socket.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 05:20 PM   #388
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Nice bridges! Steel?
Yep. We have lots of them. 446, to be precise.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bridges_of_Pittsburgh
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 05:27 PM   #389
Ex-CEO
Ultra Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Yep. We have lots of them. 446, to be precise.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bridges_of_Pittsburgh
Yeah, but are any of them as fancy as the Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge in Dallas?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Hunt_Hill_Bridge

Sometimes artists like Calatrava do get a bit carried away! LOL
Ex-CEO is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 05:47 PM   #390
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
There is not even a trailer Park in McKinney. Better do a little research before you run your pie hole again.
Quote:
I think that is a RV parts supplier. Dungans?
Did my research. It's called Gilberts. On Dungan Street. Looks like a trailer park to me. Take a stroll, pockface:

https://www.google.com/maps/@33.1968...8i6656!6m1!1e1
lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women