Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 05-31-2022, 07:31 AM   #361
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Just need three little things

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
I suppose they could charge the teacher with being an accessory to 21 murders. That would show them.
A bright spot light, aka floor lamp (even use an incandescent bulb), a rubber hose, lot's and lot's of questions over many, many hours.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 07:34 AM   #362
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Let me stop you right there

Old 05-31-2022, 07:47 AM   #363
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
A bright spot light, aka floor lamp (even use an incandescent bulb), a rubber hose, lot's and lot's of questions over many, many hours.
It has to be a LED lamp. For the environment!
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 08:47 AM   #364
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Even little hick towns have a well known, but not always perfect, support system known as parents. His parents were nonexistent. That should be a red flag to any school employee, except maybe the janitor.

*if* he had problems?!? Seriously?
I agree with the family angle.
Ima sure we have a good group of parents here

And ima waiting for the dust to settle and such.
You know something we all don't know?
We already know there is an issue with a person shooting kids.
What no one wants to address is stopping the endless revolving door to such events.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 10:39 AM   #365
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Dust is settling in an unsettling way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
...You know something we all don't know?..
Only piece of inside dope I got was from a relative of mine down there who said that most people in town knew him to be "a bit off of his nut". The rest I'm getting from multiple news sights, but I only just started really. I tend to let these sensational things stew a bit. Too much rumor and blame casting goes on in the first few days.

But I have lived in small towns and they are small. So small that typically people know entire families and relatives and friends of families that live across the state. That is small.
Old 05-31-2022, 08:08 PM   #366
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9

It's just a good thing that God blessed texas with the national police to save our children that at least four Texas police agencies wouldn't...including the nationally disgraced Texas funking chicken shit rangers.

God didn't bless Texas with good leadership or education or healthcare...including big cuts to mental health care by the abbott in chief of fucking morons. They need to just get on with cancelling teachers and sucking energy and nra dirty stinky dicks.lol n omg another Texas national disgrace

Dah...abbot prays for reelection
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 08:12 PM   #367
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9

It's just a good thing that God blessed texas with the national police to save our children that at least four Texas police agencies wouldn't...including the nationally disgraced Texas funking chicken shit rangers.

God didn't bless Texas with good leadership or education or healthcare...including big cuts to mental health care by the abbott in chief of fucking morons. They need to just get on with cancelling teachers and sucking energy and nra dirty stinky ducks

Edit to add that the chicken shit texas wanna be cops were caught on tape like the fucking texas morons that taped themselves on 1/6. Sorry to say that God didn't bless texas in this century...except with a lot of chicken shit fucking morons
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 09:06 PM   #368
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Only piece of inside dope I got was from a relative of mine down there who said that most people in town knew him to be "a bit off of his nut". The rest I'm getting from multiple news sights, but I only just started really. I tend to let these sensational things stew a bit. Too much rumor and blame casting goes on in the first few days.

But I have lived in small towns and they are small. So small that typically people know entire families and relatives and friends of families that live across the state. That is small.
With a family member there, i'd take that bit of chisme (sp) more seriously than the "sensationalism" that is the standard orgasm of activity to get something aired.

I agree with you: I ain't lending creedence to anything that is put out immediately after the event. Hence my *if* disclaimer.

Only thing floating on my social media feed was that the Border Patrol agents showed up because they were told by family, who were at the school, the situation and they took matters in their own hands. Don't know if true. But the way the news is playing out, I wouldn't doubt it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post

God didn't bless Texas with good leadership or education or healthcare...including big cuts to mental health care by the abbott in chief of fucking morons. They need to just get on with cancelling teachers and sucking energy and nra dirty stinky dicks.lol n omg another Texas national disgrace

As I posted previously, that cut in the above programs could have had benefits if they didn't happen.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 10:13 PM   #369
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_d0juMwLmQ
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2022, 12:37 AM   #370
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

yeah, considering this teacher did this just to get the cell phone out of the car before going back to class.

alleged of course.

Quote:
Inadvertently?!? I'm questioning, when it was carelessly propped open. They best be reviewing some CCTV cams here. If that occurred during the lock-down being declared - that would be a serious breach.

Actually, the more I think about it, that likely falls into the dereliction of duty bucket. Schools are not intended to be a public concourse and those teachers have some responsibilities for the students and their safety. But then, so do a butt load of politicians all the way up to, and especially at, the Federal level.

Not sure if anyone caught the article about it, but that school district had almost 50 lock-downs in the past year courtesy of F Joe Biden's wide the fuck open Southern boarder that allows an endless stream of miscreants to dash across that town looking for the promised land.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 10:24 AM   #371
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 11:29 AM   #372
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default No joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
...Only thing floating on my social media feed was that the Border Patrol agents showed up because they were told by family, who were at the school, the situation and they took matters in their own hands. Don't know if true. But the way the news is playing out, I wouldn't doubt it....
As I read in the news; he was getting a hair cut and his wife texted him. He borrowed the barber's shot gun, got to the school pronto and was told by local LE to stay put. He deliberated for a lengthy 1/3 of a Nano second and said screw you and F Joe Biden, grabbed a couple of his peeps and stormed in, rescued kids and teachers, shot the perp and got his own kid out as well.

I hope when they rebuild that school they name it after him and his statue gets placed out front with a bench so the local Dads can sit there and tell dumb LE jokes.

Old 06-03-2022, 11:57 AM   #373
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
I hope when they rebuild that school they name it after him and his statue gets placed out front
Nope. Can't have monuments to self motivation and toxic masculinity... people might get ideas.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 02:26 PM   #374
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 02:44 PM   #375
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Danged auto-correct

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
Nope. Can't have monuments to self motivation and toxic masculinity... people might get ideas.
Spell checker must have bit ya. Lemme fix that last part for ya: people might get the right frick'n ideas for a change!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women