Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: How do you see the current war on terror and what we should be doing?
Islam is not a threat to us today and will stop of it's own accord. 1 4.76%
Islam is a future threat for future generations to take of. Leave me out. 0 0%
I say stay the course we are currently on. Droning the leaders is the right idea. 3 14.29%
Islamic terrorism is a serious threat and we need to up the ante with ground troops and special ops. 6 28.57%
We need to contemplate the use of greater force against Islamic terrorism. 11 52.38%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-24-2015, 11:28 AM   #361
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Dear IBIlliterate, you still can't read.

Aztecs, depending upon whether you are referring to the people or the empire, may be Mexicans. Mexicans may be of Aztec decent. The two sets of people--Aztecs and Mexicans--do overlap in a non-empty subset. But the two groups are not equal, nor is either a subset of the other.

The origin of the word "Mexico" certainly has historic meaning. But just because it has Aztec origins does not mean they are synonymous. "America" clearly has Italian linguistic origins. By your "logic" that would mean Americans are all Italians.

In the same way, buy your stupid interpretation, all United Statsians are Navajo, since some Navajo are indeed United Statsians. You really do make some stupid posts.

But you remain intentionally ignorant.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 02:56 PM   #362
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Dear IBIlliterate, you still can't read.

Aztecs, depending upon whether you are referring to the people or the empire, may be Mexicans. Mexicans may be of Aztec decent. The two sets of people--Aztecs and Mexicans--do overlap in a non-empty subset. But the two groups are not equal, nor is either a subset of the other.

The origin of the word "Mexico" certainly has historic meaning. But just because it has Aztec origins does not mean they are synonymous. "America" clearly has Italian linguistic origins. By your "logic" that would mean Americans are all Italians.

In the same way, buy your stupid interpretation, all United Statsians are Navajo, since some Navajo are indeed United Statsians. You really do make some stupid posts.

But you remain intentionally ignorant.
There's no "maybe" to it, Old-THUMPER. The Aztecs -- the "Mexica" -- are the original "Mexicans", Old-THUMPER. Hence, your assertion that the "Mexicans stole it from the Mexicans" is nothing more than another example of the stupid nonsense you post, while you stupidly and wrongly imagine it passes for intelligence, Old-THUMPER. The Mexicans didn't take it from the Mexicans, Old-THUMPER. The Mexicans didn't take it from the Aztecs, Old-THUMPER. The descendants of the Aztecs have participated in every revolution and Mexican civil war since the Conquest, Old-THUMPER. And the descendants of the Aztecs are still there, and they are still Aztecs/Mexica/Mexicans, Old-THUMPER.

BTW, Old-THUMPER, "Mexico" and "Mexican" do not just 'kinda sound like' "Mexica". "Mexica" is the eponymous basis for both "Mexico" and "Mexican", Old-THUMPER.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 04:23 PM   #363
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Count on IB to go completely off-topic on a regular, recurring basis.

Since you posted it again I assume it is fair game for me to point out your gross stupidity (not that in need pointing out, it really is rather obvious).

No, "Mexicans" do not equal "Aztecs". While there are Mexicans who are decedents of the Aztecs, they are not the same. There are Mexicans who are Myan people, not Aztecs. And Mexicans include people who (shock!) came from Spain with no Aztec or Native American blood.

You post that you seem so proud of is just as dumb as objecting to "The United States defeated the Confederates" by saying "The Confederates ARE Americans."

A basic truth of logic: the whole is often more than any one part.

You are truly astonishingly stupid. I discover new levels of stupidity reading some of your posts.
I have to take issue with you here. It is true that most Mexican people are NOT descended from the Aztecs as the Aztecs were just one group of people in what is now Mexico. In fact the Aztecs probobly preyed on some of the ancestors of the modern Mexican which makes this even more interesting, many Mexicans refer to themselves as descendants of the Aztecs. That is the thing, like the blacks who want to be Muslims who sold so many of them into slavery, many Mexicans identify with the people who made war on them, made them into slaves, and used them for sacrifices. So maybe most Mexicans are not Aztecs but many of them think that they are.

I still don't see what this has to do with the OP.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 06:28 PM   #364
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I have to take issue with you here. It is true that most Mexican people are NOT descended from the Aztecs as the Aztecs were just one group of people in what is now Mexico. In fact the Aztecs probobly preyed on some of the ancestors of the modern Mexican which makes this even more interesting, many Mexicans refer to themselves as descendants of the Aztecs. That is the thing, like the blacks who want to be Muslims who sold so many of them into slavery, many Mexicans identify with the people who made war on them, made them into slaves, and used them for sacrifices. So maybe most Mexicans are not Aztecs but many of them think that they are.

I still don't see what this has to do with the OP.
No argument with anything in your post here. In fact you are strongly supporting my point that linguistics aside, "Aztec" and "Mexican" are not synonymous. I also agree that this has othing to do with the thread and think it was very stupid AND inappropriate for IB to inject the Aztec/Mexican issue into this topic. He pulled one post out of a seven month old thread and somehow in his odd brain it was appropriate. You should ask him why he diverted the thread--I only defended myself after he brought it up.

By the way, if you go down to the Yucatan and talk with the Mayan descendents, who are most certainly Mexicans, they will NOT be happy if you call them "Aztecs".

Again, this is why I do not put you in the same RWW category as IB and IIFFy. While I disagree with you on a lot of things you can read and make some good points. I really wish the two of them and a few others would learn from you. Thus forum was set up with rules that encourage it to sound like a loud pub shouting match, but they and some others keep trying to make it a sewer.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 06:35 PM   #365
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
No argument with anything in your post here. In fact you are strongly supporting my point that linguistics aside, "Aztec" and "Mexican" are not synonymous. I also agree that this has othing to do with the thread and think it was very stupid AND inappropriate for IB to inject the Aztec/Mexican issue into this topic. He pulled one post out of a seven month old thread and somehow in his odd brain it was appropriate. You should ask him why he diverted the thread--I only defended myself after he brought it up.

By the way, if you go down to the Yucatan and talk with the Mayan descendents, who are most certainly Mexicans, they will NOT be happy if you call them "Aztecs".

Again, this is why I do not put you in the same RWW category as IB and IIFFy. While I disagree with you on a lot of things you can read and make some good points. I really wish the two of them and a few others would learn from you. Thus forum was set up with rules that encourage it to sound like a loud pub shouting match, but they and some others keep trying to make it a sewer.
Don't even try to pretend that you were on topic when you started this exchange, Old-THUMPER. Your post at #340 was nothing less than a personal attack without one substantive thought to either the OP or the other issue discussed, Old-THUMPER.

Your notion that the Aztecs are something other than Mexican illustrates your stupidity, Old-THUMPER. And for all of your bluster and deflection, Old-THUMPER, your dumb, illiterate ass has yet to explain how "Mexicans stole it from the Mexicans," Old-THUMPER.
Old 01-24-2015, 06:43 PM   #366
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
[Don't even try to pretend that you were on topic when you started this exchange, Old-THUMPER. Your post at #340 was nothing less than a personal attack without one substantive thought to either the OP or the other issue discussed, Old-THUMPER.
Don't even try to pretend that you are opposed to personal attacks without one substantive thought to either the OP or the other issues discussed, IBIdiot.

Personal attacks without substantive thought to either the OP or the other issues discussed are your MO!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 06:50 PM   #367
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Don't even try to pretend that you are opposed to personal attacks without one substantive thought to either the OP or the other issues discussed, IBIdiot.

Personal attacks without substantive thought to either the OP or the other issues discussed are your MO!
A simple forum search will reveal you to be the lying, hypocrite you are, BigKoTex:the BUTTer Bar ASShat. Here are but a few examples to underscore your hypocrisy, BigKoTex:the BUTTer Bar ASShat ... those, and the one you just posted, BigKoTex:the BUTTer Bar ASShat.
Old 01-24-2015, 07:14 PM   #368
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Don't even try to pretend that you were on topic when you started this exchange, Old-THUMPER. Your post at #340 was nothing less than a personal attack without one substantive thought to either the OP or the other issue discussed, Old-THUMPER.

Your notion that the Aztecs are something other than Mexican illustrates your stupidity, Old-THUMPER. And for all of your bluster and deflection, Old-THUMPER, your dumb, illiterate ass has yet to explain how "Mexicans stole it from the Mexicans," Old-THUMPER.
Actually, IB, you are partially correct--my post at #340 WAS an attack on you. But that is all you are right about.

My post was VERY MUCH on topic with where YOU had already taken the thread. I was DIRECTLY commenting on the exchange between YOU and Speed. If it was off the original topic it was because YOU took it there.

And for the umpteenth time, YOU are the moronic idiot (yes, that IS another well earned insult pointed your way) who cannot comprehend that Mayans and Olmecs and Spanish conquistadors--none of them are Aztecs.

Finally, the Azter/Mexican discussion--which JD is correct does not belong in this thread, was injected by some blithering lying asshole in post #348. I wonder, whose post was that IB? Any recollection?

But rejoice, you WERE partially correct. That is more than you usually are. (And any guess how long until your minion IIFFy comes to your aid?)
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 07:21 PM   #369
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Actually, IB, you are partially correct--my post at #340 WAS an attack on you. But that is all you are right about.

My post was VERY MUCH on topic with where YOU had already taken the thread. I was DIRECTLY commenting on the exchange between YOU and Speed. If it was off the original topic it was because YOU took it there.

And for the umpteenth time, YOU are the moronic idiot (yes, that IS another well earned insult pointed your way) who cannot comprehend that Mayans and Olmecs and Spanish conquistadors--none of them are Aztecs.

Finally, the Azter/Mexican discussion--which JD is correct does not belong in this thread, was injected by some blithering lying asshole in post #348. I wonder, whose post was that IB? Any recollection?

But rejoice, you WERE partially correct. That is more than you usually are. (And any guess how long until your minion IIFFy comes to your aid?)

Try again, you little mental munchkin, speedy took this thread off topic, and your pathetic, trollish-ass interjected with a purely personal attack that had absolutely nothing to do with either the OP or the direction speedy took, Old-THUMPER.

Now tell the forum, you pathetic little troll, how the fuck the "Mexicans stole it from the Mexicans" as you so stupidly claim, Old-THUMPER.
Old 01-24-2015, 07:45 PM   #370
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:

Old-Trotsky president of the Olibmonkey ass slurpeer's union (OASU) working it...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 07:46 PM   #371
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Try again, you little mental munchkin, speedy took this thread off topic, and your pathetic, trollish-ass interjected with a purely personal attack that had absolutely nothing to do with either the OP or the direction speedy took, Old-THUMPER.

Now tell the forum, you pathetic little troll, how the fuck the "Mexicans stole it from the Mexicans" as you so stupidly claim, Old-THUMPER.
Poor IB.

Now you are misquoting me (one of your favorite topics)--but we have been through that and you have proven that you are lacking the desire, ability, or honesty to comprehend. I suspect probably all three.

But at least you have retracted your blatantly false accusation that I was the one who took the thread off topic.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 07:48 PM   #372
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Old-Trotsky president of the Olibmonkey ass slurpeer's union (OASU) working it...
Hi IIFFy! Good to see you chime in on my command. You are often good for comic interlude.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 07:53 PM   #373
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Poor IB.

Now you are misquoting me (one of your favorite topics)--but we have been through that and you have proven that you are lacking the desire, ability, or honesty to comprehend. I suspect probably all three.

But at least you have retracted your blatantly false accusation that I was the one who took the thread off topic.

You're the pathetic little troll who lied when you said that I B took the thread off topic, Old-THUMPER. You're also the pathetic little troll who lied when you pretended you've been on topic since #340, Old-THUMPER, and you took the thread in a different direction with your personal attack, Old-THUMPER. And no one is misquoting your trollish-ass, Old-THUMPER. Your trollish-ass stupidly claimed "the Mexicans stole it from the Mexicans", Old-THUMPER, which is a stupid claim. The "Mexica" -- the eponym for "Mexican" -- were/are Aztecs which were/are "Mexicans": they are the original Mexicans, Old-THUMPER.

Old 01-24-2015, 09:02 PM   #374
Old-T
Valued Poster

Pretty picture, IB. But that does nothing for you stupidity or your honesty.

Tell me, what does that tan area represent? Not Aztec.

Who were the original people in the land now known as Mexico? Not the Aztecs.

So once again you post something that rips apart your stupid lies and accusations: Aztecs are a SUBSET of Mexicans. "Mexican" does not equate to "Aztec".

The Aztecs were NOT the "original Mexicans". There were many before them you pathetic blowhard.

You lied about my post, lied even after you had accurately quoted it. And you lie about my taking the thread off topic. And you lie about who brought Aztecs into the thread.

Lie, IB, lie! Lie IB, Lie! Every lie you tell takes you closer to 15,000! Go, IB, go! You can get at least 20 more stupid posts up tonight, I know you can! There is nothing else in your pathetic little "life", so why not.

Go, IB, go!

Burn, baby, burn!

Melt, IB, melt!
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 09:14 PM   #375
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Pretty picture, IB. But that does nothing for you stupidity or your honesty. It illustrates how Mexico was named for the Mexica and not the Maya, Old-THUMPER.

Tell me, what does that tan area represent? Not Aztec. And NOT "Mexica" or "Mexicanos", Old-THUMPER.

Who were the original people in the land now known as Mexico? Not the Aztecs. For the purpose of this discussion, Old-THUMPER, all that matters is that the Aztecs were there when the Spanish arrived and that your claim that "the Mexicans stole it form the Mexicans" is stupid.

So once again you post something that rips apart your stupid lies and accusations: Aztecs are a SUBSET of Mexicans. "Mexican" does not equate to "Aztec". Aztec does equate to "Mexicans" before the term was applied to any other people, Old-THUMPER, and -- unlike what you insinuate in your stupid claim, Old-THUMPER -- the Aztec never ceased to be anything but Mexicans.

The Aztecs were NOT the "original Mexicans". There were many before them you pathetic blowhard. When the Spanish arrived, Old-THUMPER, there were no other people but the Aztecs known as "Mexicas", jackass.

You lied about my post, lied even after you had accurately quoted it. And you lie about my taking the thread off topic. And you lie about who brought Aztecs into the thread. You're lying ass absolutely did take the thread in a different direction with your personal attack, Old-THUMPER.

Lie, IB, lie! Lie IB, Lie! Every lie you tell takes you closer to 15,000! Lie, lie, lie, Old-THUMPER, your post count has increased by thousands since your pathetic ass began spending years tracking post counts on a SHMB. Go, IB, go! You can get at least 20 more stupid posts up tonight, I know you can! There is nothing else in your pathetic little "life", so why not.
Go, IB, go!

Burn, baby, burn!

Melt, IB, melt
! Drown your pathetic trollish ass in another 40oz, Old-THUMPER.
Other than your lies and deflections, Old-THUMPER, there are no lies. The Mayans were not referred to as "Mexica" or "Mexicanos" by the conquering Spanish, Old-THUMPER. Conversely, the Mexica during and after the Conquest, Old-THUMPER, were/are never known as anything but Aztecs or Mexicans.

When you stupidly claim "the Mexicans stole it from the Aztecs" you are de facto, and stupidly, saying "the Mexicans stole it from the Mexicans", Old-THUMPER.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women