Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70483
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47783
pyramider46370
bambino40448
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-12-2023, 06:19 PM   #361
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Damn SpeedRacer, that poor woman was sleeping on the bathroom floor because blood clots were just falling out of her! That's no way to live!

I may start a thread called "#DyingSlowly reporting," about people with long COVID. Beloved singer/songwriter Jon Sebastian's son recently died from it. A friend of mine tells me her son who's 33 years old now has the heart of an 80 year old, because of COVID.

I can guaran-damn-tee you that a goodly number of the legitimate "mysterious early deaths" posted about in this thread were from COVID and long COVID. More than from the vaccines anyway.
You can't guarantee anything by using Buzz words like "Long Covid" to describe an unusual death occurrence.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2023, 06:14 AM   #362
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Damn SpeedRacer, that poor woman was sleeping on the bathroom floor because blood clots were just falling out of her! That's no way to live!

I may start a thread called "#DyingSlowly reporting," about people with long COVID. Beloved singer/songwriter Jon Sebastian's son recently died from it. A friend of mine tells me her son who's 33 years old now has the heart of an 80 year old, because of COVID.

I can guaran-damn-tee you that a goodly number of the legitimate "mysterious early deaths" posted about in this thread were from COVID and long COVID. More than from the vaccines anyway.
While most of the anti-vaxxers are waiting for the proof that the Covid vaccines have caused tens of thouands of deaths, the long-term negative effects from contracting Covid is long and impacts about 80% of those who have had Covid.

"It was estimated that 80% of the infected patients with SARS-CoV-2 developed one or more long-term symptoms. The five most common symptoms were fatigue (58%), headache (44%), attention disorder (27%), hair loss (25%), and dyspnea (24%)."

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-021-95565-8
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2023, 07:52 AM   #363
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Okay prove it. And also find those with "long COVID" that are unvaccinated. Hint: You won't.

But the Vaxx doesn't stop COVID anyway... so what's the point of comparing COVID injuries to VAXX Injuries? That might be a legitimate argument but all you're going to say is it makes it less bad. Which you cannot quantify... because you can't prove a hypothesis, you can only fail to disprove it.

It's simple scientific method. Neither of which you or the CDC apparently understand anymore.
texassapper is online now   Quote
Old 04-13-2023, 09:10 AM   #364
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
Okay prove it. And also find those with "long COVID" that are unvaccinated. Hint: You won't.

But the Vaxx doesn't stop COVID anyway... so what's the point of comparing COVID injuries to VAXX Injuries? That might be a legitimate argument but all you're going to say is it makes it less bad. Which you cannot quantify... because you can't prove a hypothesis, you can only fail to disprove it.

It's simple scientific method. Neither of which you or the CDC apparently understand anymore.
'

Two Years of U.S. COVID-19 Vaccines Have Prevented Millions of Hospitalizations and Deaths

Findings

From December 2020 through November 2022, we estimate that the COVID-19 vaccination program in the U.S. prevented more than 18.5 million additional hospitalizations and 3.2 million additional deaths. Without vaccination, there would have been nearly 120 million more COVID-19 infections. The vaccination program also saved the U.S. $1.15 trillion (Credible Interval: $1.10 trillion–$1.19 trillion) (data not shown) in medical costs that would otherwise have been incurred.

https://www.commonwealthfund.org/blo...spitalizations

"COVID vaccines reduced the potential global death toll during the pandemic by almost two-thirds in their first year, saving an estimated 19.8 million lives, according to a mathematical modeling study yesterday in The Lancet Infectious Diseases."

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/covid-19-...n-lives-1-year

The vaccines have saved lives and save the cost of treating Covid patients. Unless you can provide contradictory evidence.
Old 04-13-2023, 09:32 AM   #365
texassapper
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Two Years of U.S. COVID-19 Vaccines Have Prevented Millions of Hospitalizations and Deaths
Old 04-13-2023, 10:53 AM   #366
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
'

Findings

From December 2020 through November 2022, we estimate that the COVID-19 vaccination program in the U.S. prevented more than 18.5 million additional hospitalizations and 3.2 million additional deaths. Without vaccination, there would have been nearly 120 million more COVID-19 infections. The vaccination program also saved the U.S. $1.15 trillion (Credible Interval: $1.10 trillion–$1.19 trillion) (data not shown) in medical costs that would otherwise have been incurred.

https://www.commonwealthfund.org/blo...spitalizations

"COVID vaccines reduced the potential global death toll during the pandemic by almost two-thirds in their first year, saving an estimated 19.8 million lives, according to a mathematical modeling study yesterday in The Lancet Infectious Diseases."

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/covid-19-...n-lives-1-year

The vaccines have saved lives and save the cost of treating Covid patients. Unless you can provide contradictory evidence.
How does anyone prove a Vaccine has saved anyone's life? If a person takes a Flu shot and they don't get the Flu is that a direct result of the Vaccine? Maybe they wouldn't have got the Flu anyway. By that same token if a person gets a Flu Shot and they still get the Flu and aren't hospitalized or die did the Vaccine save their life or was it just a natural occurrence? It's impossible to tell for sure either way. It all boils down to the vaccinated are just hoping the negative reports of adverse reactions or break through cases from the vaccine are unfounded but the hard core truth is people have had serious complications from the vaccine and even death, there is no denying it. Everything associated with this vaccine or medical treatment of Covid is at a person's own risk there is no guarantees.
Old 04-13-2023, 02:35 PM   #367
texassapper
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
It all boils down to the vaccinated are just hoping the negative reports of adverse reactions or break through cases from the vaccine are unfounded but the hard core truth is people have had serious complications from the vaccine and even death, there is no denying it.
I blame the fact that they stopped teaching philosophy in High Schools.... Sure it's was a bunch of dead white men that thought it up, but it forms the basis for all of Western Civilizations scientific thought. That's why most of the people on here quoting these "studies" that support the government use case are clueless.

I just like to keep it going so that when they finally do admit it, I can just go... see you fought it for so long... and now, the truth is out there. You fcuked up... you trusted the government. lol
Old 04-13-2023, 08:39 PM   #368
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
I blame the fact that they stopped teaching philosophy in High Schools.... Sure it's was a bunch of dead white men that thought it up, but it forms the basis for all of Western Civilizations scientific thought. That's why most of the people on here quoting these "studies" that support the government use case are clueless.

I just like to keep it going so that when they finally do admit it, I can just go... see you fought it for so long... and now, the truth is out there. You fcuked up... you trusted the government. lol
The Pandemic created some serious psychological issues that affected many people.The lock downs, Mask wearing in public and Social distancing gave a false sense of urgency to the whole situation and fear swept through the masses. I feel this was done by design to ready people for the Vaccine roll out. Idea that the Vaccine was safe and effective up to 95% gave the impression life would return to normal. Now with reports of Vaccine adverse reactions and even deaths the vaccinated are regarding it all propaganda disinformation whatever, it's not a happening thing in their hearts and minds. There was a supposedly a Flu Pandemic in 2009. The so called N1H1 Swine Flu. Nobody was instructed to wear a Mask or practice Social distancing no lock downs nothing out of the ordinary. I am willing to bet nobody who took the Flu shot that year has a remote clue who the manufacture was of the shot they were given but they sure as hell know the manufacture of the Covid-19 shot they took. Then to add more tension to the situation stupid Biden gets on national T.V. and says "this is a Pandemic of the unvaccinated"that further divides people. So every case of Covid every death from it is an unvaccinated person because Biden and this wacky Government says so. when in reality it's just the opposite.
Old 04-13-2023, 09:53 PM   #369
69in2it69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I was traveling extensively during the Ebola scare several years ago. If you flew, it wasn't uncommon to see people wearing cleaning gloves that went to the elbow, plastic face masks, etc... in any major airport in the US. I found the rudimentary "protective measures" amusing, but there was fear of an outbreak. I figured if the flight crews knew me by name and my drink preferences, if an outbreak happened in the US I'd just have to accept my poor chances, luckily it didn't. I think what we are seeing now, is a result of the measures put in place to try to mitigate C19 spread (effective or not) they acclimated the population to less exposure to "normal" things we generally are exposed to.

Yeah, I'm vaxxed and boosted, if you're not then odds are natural immunity has you at an equal level with current strains. Let's just be glad this is all behind us and we're here. I could dig up a anti-vax post that not claimed, but stated, I WOULD be dead from the vax and my body required to be cremated a long time ago.
69in2it69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2023, 06:24 AM   #370
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69in2it69 View Post
I was traveling extensively during the Ebola scare several years ago. If you flew, it wasn't uncommon to see people wearing cleaning gloves that went to the elbow, plastic face masks, etc... in any major airport in the US. I found the rudimentary "protective measures" amusing, but there was fear of an outbreak. I figured if the flight crews knew me by name and my drink preferences, if an outbreak happened in the US I'd just have to accept my poor chances, luckily it didn't. I think what we are seeing now, is a result of the measures put in place to try to mitigate C19 spread (effective or not) they acclimated the population to less exposure to "normal" things we generally are exposed to.

Yeah, I'm vaxxed and boosted, if you're not then odds are natural immunity has you at an equal level with current strains. Let's just be glad this is all behind us and we're here. I could dig up a anti-vax post that not claimed, but stated, I WOULD be dead from the vax and my body required to be cremated a long time ago.
You did get vaccinated. And now you’re going to die. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe 50 years from now. But you will die. What could be clearer?
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2023, 07:32 AM   #371
texassapper
Valued Poster

Your primary care provider was bribed to get you to take the COVID Vax. Seems to me a safe and effective vaccine wouldn't require incentivizing... unless....

Old 04-14-2023, 08:02 AM   #372
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
You did get vaccinated. And now you’re going to die. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe 50 years from now. But you will die. What could be clearer?
And the guy that dies from Getting hit by a bus but was vaxxed will be proof to the anti-vaxx crowd that he died because of Moderna poison. Their logic is irrefutable.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2023, 01:49 PM   #373
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69in2it69 View Post

I traveled domestically during that time too. I don't remember seeing anything at the Airport people were doing that would indicate a pathogenic agent was lingering about that would caused disease. I flew last month to Chicago and a few people were wearing masks. If enough fear is instilled in unsuspecting people they will do anything, possibly forever.
Old 04-15-2023, 04:53 AM   #374
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default The covid meditation chant

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
And the guy that dies from Getting hit by a bus but was vaxxed will be proof to the anti-vaxx crowd that he died because of Moderna poison. Their logic is irrefutable.
Say it with me:

"With" the covid - ooooohmmmmmmm...

"From" the covid - ooooohmmmmmmm...

Repeat until an epiphany occurs...
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2023, 07:49 AM   #375
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
How does anyone prove a Vaccine has saved anyone's life? If a person takes a Flu shot and they don't get the Flu is that a direct result of the Vaccine? Maybe they wouldn't have got the Flu anyway. By that same token if a person gets a Flu Shot and they still get the Flu and aren't hospitalized or die did the Vaccine save their life or was it just a natural occurrence? It's impossible to tell for sure either way. It all boils down to the vaccinated are just hoping the negative reports of adverse reactions or break through cases from the vaccine are unfounded but the hard core truth is people have had serious complications from the vaccine and even death, there is no denying it. Everything associated with this vaccine or medical treatment of Covid is at a person's own risk there is no guarantees.
All one has to do is look at the data. When mask wearing and social distancing and shutting things down occured, the Covid death rate dropped significantly. I can provide links to several studies that support that conclusion.

Then when the various Covid vaccines were introduced in early 2021 the Covid death rate again dropped significantly. And again I can provide links to several studies that support that statement. In January 2022 the daily Covid death rate was 2,500. Today it is 190.

So you would prefer to believe that the incredible decrease in Covid deaths is coincidence?

And yes, people have had negative reactions to the Covid vaccines and some deaths have occured. 81% of the people in this country have accepted that fact and gotten the vaccine. It is totally your choice whether or not to get the vaccine.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women