Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-19-2019, 09:30 PM   #346
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
finally seeing something important in this thread!

Lucky Bastard.
Thanks Chung. After the story broke I didn't even make the connection for several weeks. I didn't know her last name from the gym and all I had seen was her mug shot which didn't look at all like she did in the gym. I happened to be watching the local news one Saturday morning and they showed some other pictures of her from social media and I was like Holy Shit, that's her!
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 09:32 AM   #347
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

She might want to gobble down some extra cock before it’s too late. Although I’m not a fan I hope she is acquitted after the way Dallas handled this situation.
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 02:10 PM   #348
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

What makes you think she likes dick?

Many female officers are self serving bull dykes bitches
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 10:12 PM   #349
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I doubt it. Bull dykes sport short hair and typically do not flaunt their curves
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 10:57 PM   #350
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

She did flaunt her curves but she seemed very preoccupied.
Very tense, not relaxed, kind of in a hurry.
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 02:05 PM   #351
AlluringStacy
GFE Dom Madame

User ID: 243973
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Man fuck that bitch she should have looked better where she was walking to.

Now there's a man dead and a mom left crying.
AlluringStacy is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 02:42 PM   #352
darkwader
darkwader

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlluringStacy View Post
Man fuck that bitch she should have looked better where she was walking to.

Now there's a man dead and a mom left crying.
leroy?
darkwader is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 05:25 AM   #353
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Did Guyger and Jean actually know each other? Is there documentation somewhere that they were friends, acquaintances, etc.? Did they have mutual friends?

If not, I see this is as a tragic accident, magnified by the racial inclinations and certainly not helped by the fact she was a cop.

Ever notice when the news shows the two of the them on TV she is always in the mug shot with the orange prison suit frowning and he’s in a coat and tie smiling? (Besides the video of her walking in court).
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 08:24 AM   #354
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILFHunter6969 View Post
I think Amber Guyer is sexy , I bet she is great in the sack
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunMonday View Post
She might have a no AA policy but yes. Very sexy and prob very sexually frustrated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunMonday View Post
She might want to gobble down some extra cock before it’s too late. Although I’m not a fan I hope she is acquitted after the way Dallas handled this situation.
Yeah - ignoring that "worst mugshot ever" pic, and the fact, one way or another that a man died by her hand - I can put all of that aside and be happy to try out her skills.

My other question is "how is she supporting herself?" We should all volunteer to step up to that problem.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 09:14 AM   #355
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
Did Guyger and Jean actually know each other? Is there documentation somewhere that they were friends, acquaintances, etc.? Did they have mutual friends?

If not, I see this is as a tragic accident, magnified by the racial inclinations and certainly not helped by the fact she was a cop.
I think the "knowing each other" angle is the only card the defense has, if it possibly true. otherwise a Murder rap is just not going to be handed down. I don't see any motive for murder. tragic accident, unless something comes out of left field that catches us all off guard.

did we ever get an answer on "can the Jury consider a lesser charge"? I had thought they could, but I tried looking online, and strangely can not fined anything on that. one would think that would be clear, considering its importance.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 04:36 AM   #356
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Reads to me that she is just one of many inept cops who shoot first and ask questions later except for the fact that she was actually "off the clock". From what I have read and heard from her 911 distress call, she is just another dumb cop who fucked up big time. She sounded very genuine on that call to me.

She should not get a pass, but a murder charge is a bit much. She should definitely get a voluntary manslaughter charge and do some time IMO, but I highly doubt she went there to murder the young man after a 15 hour shift. That's just political pressure bullshit to actually charge her with murder unless prosecutors can prove that she is an extreme racist asshole.

I'm sure more will come out during her trial because I don't really see how she can't take the stand to explain her blatant malfeasance in more detail because she has already admitted that his unfortunate death was because of her.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 05:46 AM   #357
DathBane1986
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

This trial is going to be big for the city of Dallas, honestly I believe that she’s going to get off but my question is who is going to take the fall for her being found not guilty? John Creuzot The Dallas County district attorney Was elected after the fact so I doubt if he’s going to be the one that’s going to take the fall, I think that is all going to fall on the police chief since she has been police chief, the crime has went up and they have miss handled a lot of things.
DathBane1986 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 07:17 AM   #358
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Yeah, both parties (prosecution and defense) have to just "take the fall" and come to a reasonable plea deal IMO before a jury decides anything. If they don't, this is about to become a complete clusterfuck of a national case. She has to do her time, but she is not a murderer. Regardless, she needs to pay for taking that innocent man's life because of her own stupidity.
Old 09-23-2019, 07:49 AM   #359
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

She could actually be acquitted under “mistake-of-fact”, a legal concept in the Texas and other states. From the Dallas Observer:

"She clearly, based on what we do know, has the defense of what we call mistake-of-fact," Schulte said late last year. "If she can show to a jury that her mistake-of-fact led to this and the jury finds that it was reasonable, then she's entitled to an acquittal, because our criminal laws don't want to criminalize accidents. That's for the civil courts."
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 08:14 AM   #360
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I guess time will tell. I guess at this point, it just depends on how creative her lawyers are with their strategy.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women