Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 10-27-2017, 09:47 PM   #346
scsholar
BANNED

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Go tell that shit to the antifa assholes.

Is CNN even aware of their own stupidity???

I haven't studied on the whole Antifa movement and while I still agree with my original statement, I'm not adverse to making a point through compliance.

I'd never forget, I got out of my car to go to work as a late night bouncer for a bar in West Texas when some random drunk guy drops the n word. Fortunately for him, I didn't end up using him for a rag doll and throw him in a garbage dumpster when it was all said and done.

The overall theme of the anthem, kneeling, etc comes down to George Washington saying the death of this country will be by 2 political parties.
scsholar is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 10:11 PM   #347
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

OMG, I agree - it's Manafort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/27/politi...ion/index.html

Yeah that Mueller investigation is nothing and going to be over. Doesn’t look like it. Now let’s see who is the unlucky winner. Gonna say Manafort.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 07:32 AM   #348
Ltm666
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
OMG, I agree - it's Manafort.
Manafort may not like being the fall guy, and he might decided sing.
Especially after the FBI picks through his computers.
Could become bad news for Trump kids and in-laws, who won't take the fall for anybody.
Then others in the administration and possibly POTUS himself.

I'm old enough to have a fading memory, but I can't forget the 70's and Slick Dick Nixon.
Even though I try to forget.

Sure 'It's different this time', but it smells the same. And emails last forever.
Ltm666 is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 09:18 AM   #349
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Two words for you: Process crime

Because that's all they have.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 11:01 AM   #350
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Donnie Moscow Meltdown!!

'DO SOMETHING!': Trump lashes out as the Russia investigation heats up.
http://www.businessinsider.com/trump...um-one-2017-10

'Twas the night before indictment, when all thro' the house Not a creature was stirring, except for the rats. Oh poor Donnie.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Tammad/st...767361/video/1
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 09:10 PM   #351
Observing
Valued Poster

Default And there we have it...

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...m-after-owners

Compulsory observations are the antithesis of the values they claim to hold. The thing about patriotism is, if you have to force it, you've failed it.
The first domino falls tomorrow in the Russia/Trump debacle!
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 07:57 AM   #352
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Conspiracy against the United States.. No way our country filled with anthem loving, vet supporting, flag protecting patriots can defend anyone charged with that. And surely we believe that anyone charged with such a crime should serve their time. How can a president who loves this country, the flag, vets and anthem so much pardon anyone charged with conspiracy against this great nation? And furthermore, if he does, I would expect the same attacks thrown at the NFL and it’s players to be thrown at Trump and this White House.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 09:46 AM   #353
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I didn't see where anyone was defending Manafort - including Trump. And I've been watching CNN. He's guilty as charged.

Quote:
Conspiracy against the United States.. No way our country filled with anthem loving, vet supporting, flag protecting patriots can defend anyone charged with that. And surely we believe that anyone charged with such a crime should serve their time. How can a president who loves this country, the flag, vets and anthem so much pardon anyone charged with conspiracy against this great nation? And furthermore, if he does, I would expect the same attacks thrown at the NFL and it’s players to be thrown at Trump and this White House.
Old 10-30-2017, 10:01 AM   #354
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
I didn't see where anyone was defending Manafort - including Trump. And I've been watching CNN. He's guilty as charged.
Great you said guilty as charged. So to my last statement, if Trump pardons him, will you be up in arms about it??
Old 10-30-2017, 10:28 AM   #355
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

So Manafort was a tax evader long before he met Trump... Big whoop!
Everybody already knew that.

The ones who need to worry are those connected to the Podesta group while he was working with them... and evading.

Like I said... Process crime.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 10:52 AM   #356
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Manafort was a tax evader before he met Trump so no big deal, everyone knew that? So th great decision maker Trump knowingly hired a person who was committing a crime?? That’s dumb and should worry anyone who thinks he can lead a nation.

But that’s also a lie because the indictment states that these crimes occurred as late as 2017. Nice try. That means these crimes were happening while he worked for campaign.

And Gated was on the transition team so he was there in December.

Oh and then there is Papadopoulos who plead guilty for lying. What did he lie about? Meeting with Russians. What was he looking for? He was looking for emails. Maybe read up on stuff going on there because that ones a doozy.
Old 10-30-2017, 11:02 AM   #357
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

The RWWs have put on their "Trump can do no wŕong" glasses.

What you say is true, but they will not admit that Trump is dirty and surrounds himself with dirty advisors. They freely see it in the Dems--just as the LWWs only see it in the Reps.

Trump is either a serious liar, or demonstrates day after day that he is a buffoon about who to trust. I suspect buffoon is the major issue, but when his stupid personnel choices are shown to be slime he has to cover it up with lies. Or try and deflect with his NFL BS. He still does not know the difference between government and a business--but then neither do most his fanatic followers.

The Trump Zombies and Clinton Zombies are equally blind and equally kool-aid infused.
Quote:
Manafort was a tax evader before he met Trump so no big deal, everyone knew that? So th great decision maker Trump knowingly hired a person who was committing a crime?? That’s dumb and should worry anyone who thinks he can lead a nation.

But that’s also a lie because the indictment states that these crimes occurred as late as 2017. Nice try. That means these crimes were happening while he worked for campaign.

And Gated was on the transition team so he was there in December.

Oh and then there is Papadopoulos who plead guilty for lying. What did he lie about? Meeting with Russians. What was he looking for? He was looking for emails. Maybe read up on stuff going on there because that ones a doozy.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 11:33 AM   #358
centexguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Trump isn't mentioned in the indictment. But all trails are leading back to the Democrats. Manafort was working with the Podesta Group back then, and as you know one of the brothers was Clinton's campaign manager. This will lead back to Uranium One. Trump is going to win again!
centexguy is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 11:45 AM   #359
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexguy View Post
Trump isn't mentioned in the indictment. But all trails are leading back to the Democrats. Manafort was working with the Podesta Group back then, and as you know one of the brothers was Clinton's campaign manager. This will lead back to Uranium One. Trump is going to win again!

Bahahahahaha. Yeah Trump isn't mentioned in the indictment. It's the first of many. Do you not know how investigations work? You start with the people around the main target and get them to flip. That's what Mueller is doing. Manafort's crimes again went until 2017, guess who he was working for in 2016, Donald Trump. Nice try bud. Uranium One is a smokescreen that's easily debunked. Oh and I take it you didn't see what happened with Papadopoulos. There is actual mentioning of collusion in that. And he may have been working with Mueller for some time actually wearing a wire. So time will tell. But Trump definitely didn't win with this one.
Old 10-30-2017, 11:55 AM   #360
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Trump won't pardon him - he fired him.

Quote:
Great you said guilty as charged. So to my last statement, if Trump pardons him, will you be up in arms about it??

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women