Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47566
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 07-30-2019, 07:47 AM   #346
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Can you even obstruct a crime that didn't happen??

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Oops I missed this post from you.

The House impeaches. The Senate convicts.

Bill Clinton was impeached. He was not convicted.

So it is VERY possible that Trump may be impeached by the Democratic House. He will not be convicted by a Republican Senate.

Bill Clinton was impeached for lying about getting his knob and cigar polished by an intern in The People's House. And you know full right well that in a corporate setting he would have been fired immediately. If he was in Congress, taxpayer $$ would have been expended as a pay-off. How the Senate did not convict is mind boggling.

What anybody intends to impeach TRUMP for is entirely and completely unknown - hence, the reason it has been shot down every time it has been attempted. However, please keep trying. It is a sure path to reelection for him.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 08:52 AM   #347
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Someone? That implies one person. Try millions of people have my POV.

As for Omar - you can read her rhetoric on line and make up your own mind.

Trump is not racist - He's has got common sense which alot of Americans are severely lacking. Mainly,liberals.

But tonight is the debate. Yay! I can't wait. I think poor Biden is gonna be left looking like a lost soul. Booker went from let's love everything to I'm going to confront Biden on race issues. It should be good.

Quote:
I'm not going to go into what Omar said was or was not un-American. If you will tell me exactly what you THINK Omar said that is so objectionable, I'll research it and get back to you. Much of what Trump has accused her of saying is untrue.

"Donald Trump Is Deliberately Distorting What Ilhan Omar Says About America"

https://www.thenation.com/article/do...mp-ilhan-omar/

On the other hand, what Trump said was determined by MOST to be racist. You can always find someone in a country of 330 million who will support your POV. The majority do not which is why Trump's overall approval rating and approval rating among AAs took a nose dive. Even Rasmussen, the poll YOU recently cited because it had Trump at 50% approval rating, now has Trump at 47%.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 09:38 AM   #348
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Bill Clinton was impeached for lying about getting his knob and cigar polished by an intern in The People's House. And you know full right well that in a corporate setting he would have been fired immediately. If he was in Congress, taxpayer $$ would have been expended as a pay-off. How the Senate did not convict is mind boggling.

What anybody intends to impeach TRUMP for is entirely and completely unknown - hence, the reason it has been shot down every time it has been attempted. However, please keep trying. It is a sure path to reelection for him.
I happen to agree with you. I was pointing out to Ellen that there is impeachment and then there is conviction. The House MAY find reasons to impeach but the Senate will not convict. Right now I see nothing there for impeachment and unless something is discovered that would lead people to believe conviction is possible, I agree with Pelosi -- leave it alone.

I also agree with you that I find it hard to believe Clinton was not found guilty by the Senate, but that's politics at work. The Senate was Democratic.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 10:01 AM   #349
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Someone? That implies one person. Try millions of people have my POV.

As for Omar - you can read her rhetoric on line and make up your own mind.

Trump is not racist - He's has got common sense which alot of Americans are severely lacking. Mainly,liberals.

But tonight is the debate. Yay! I can't wait. I think poor Biden is gonna be left looking like a lost soul. Booker went from let's love everything to I'm going to confront Biden on race issues. It should be good.
Of course millions share your POV. Your mind is so pro-Trump that you look at FACTS much differently than those who are open-minded. FACT: The majority of people in this country viewed Trump's statements as being racially motivated. FACT: In the last week Trump has dropped several points in approval ratings. FACT: Trump's approval rating among African Americans has declined significantly since he made comments about The Squad and Cummings.

https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/122708...racism-history

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...mments/588067/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...us/1804518001/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.d0dc82dd2a89

So I ask the question and hope for an unbiased answer from you:

Do you think Trump's comments about The Squad and Cummings have had a positive or negative impact on voters in this country?

I have read Omar's statements and I have read Trump's comments on her statements and for the most part he takes snippets out of context and goes and shoots his mouth off. That is why I asked you for specific comments that you thought were objectionable.

If Donald Trump had common sense he would know what is and is not correct to say to people of color. His tweets:

"So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!"

Those comments are racist!! It is not like maybe the comments are racist. There is no way to defend the comments.
Old 07-30-2019, 10:12 AM   #350
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

The truth - it does not tip the scales in either direction. Those who love Trump think positive - those who do not like Trump think negative.
And yes, I know what the polls say - but,sorry to have to repeat myself ---they do not include the secret Trump voters.

Quote:
Of course millions share your POV. Your mind is so pro-Trump that you look at FACTS much differently than those who are open-minded. FACT: The majority of people in this country viewed Trump's statements as being racially motivated. FACT: In the last week Trump has dropped several points in approval ratings. FACT: Trump's approval rating among African Americans has declined significantly since he made comments about The Squad and Cummings.

https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/122708...racism-history

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...mments/588067/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...us/1804518001/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.d0dc82dd2a89

So I ask the question and hope for an unbiased answer from you:

Do you think Trump's comments about The Squad and Cummings have had a positive or negative impact on voters in this country?

I have read Omar's statements and I have read Trump's comments on her statements and for the most part he takes snippets out of context and goes and shoots his mouth off. That is why I asked you for specific comments that you thought were objectionable.

If Donald Trump had common sense he would know what is and is not correct to say to people of color. His tweets:

"So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!"

Those comments are racist!! It is not like maybe the comments are racist. There is no way to defend the comments.
Old 07-30-2019, 10:17 AM   #351
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

And really Speedracer - I'm not open minded? Just look at the board you are posting on and the type of clients I see.
Old 07-30-2019, 10:53 AM   #352
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
The truth - it does not tip the scales in either direction. Those who love Trump think positive - those who do not like Trump think negative.
And yes, I know what the polls say - but,sorry to have to repeat myself ---they do not include the secret Trump voters.
That is quite the stereotype. Trump supporters think positive and those who don't support Trump think negative. Simply another unsupportable OPINION from you.

The people who love and hate Trump will not come into play in November 2020. Their votes are already decided. It is those who are undecided that will impact the election. And the comments made by Trump are being viewed negatively across the nation. I find it hard to believe that any open-minded person can listen to the venom being spouted by Trump over the past 7 days or so and believe that it in any way will turn out positively for him.

"Secret Trump voters"?

A poll just released has Trump's approval rating among African-Americans at a whopping 6%, the lowest ever. Before Trump's recent tirades he was over 10%.

"Trump had a 6 percent job approval rating among African American voters in a Quinnipiac poll released this week. That figure has ranged as high as 18 percent approval in recent Washington Post-ABC News polling."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.71790f63be1b
Old 07-30-2019, 11:50 AM   #353
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

What venom? That he said Baltimore is a shit hole? We live in the land called - REALITY - it is a shit hole. It's also crime ridden and rat infested. Hell, the former Mayor of Baltimore is on tape saying how she can smell the dead rats. Do you think that's venom?

And go ahead and laugh about the secret Trump voters. You laughed when I said it in 2015 - how did work out for ya?

Quote:
That is quite the stereotype. Trump supporters think positive and those who don't support Trump think negative. Simply another unsupportable OPINION from you.

The people who love and hate Trump will not come into play in November 2020. Their votes are already decided. It is those who are undecided that will impact the election. And the comments made by Trump are being viewed negatively across the nation. I find it hard to believe that any open-minded person can listen to the venom being spouted by Trump over the past 7 days or so and believe that it in any way will turn out positively for him.

"Secret Trump voters"?

A poll just released has Trump's approval rating among African-Americans at a whopping 6%, the lowest ever. Before Trump's recent tirades he was over 10%.

"Trump had a 6 percent job approval rating among African American voters in a Quinnipiac poll released this week. That figure has ranged as high as 18 percent approval in recent Washington Post-ABC News polling."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.71790f63be1b
Old 07-30-2019, 12:22 PM   #354
Dr Hackenbush
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Trump will lose. A large block voted for because they didn't like Hillary, she is not running although he still brings up,the emails. Many people didn't vote because they hated both. If just 50% of the aforementioned vote against trump he will lose. Add this to the people who,have moved away from his you have a landslide win for the dems. Big question will he accept the results as Hillary did?
Dr Hackenbush is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 12:52 PM   #355
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
What venom? That he said Baltimore is a shit hole? We live in the land called - REALITY - it is a shit hole. It's also crime ridden and rat infested. Hell, the former Mayor of Baltimore is on tape saying how she can smell the dead rats. Do you think that's venom? There are cities with higher crime rates than Baltimore. Bessemer, Al. East St. Louis, Il. Monroe, La. St. Louis, Mo. Detroit, Mi.

And go ahead and laugh about the secret Trump voters. You laughed when I said it in 2015 - how did work out for ya?
Have you ever been in Baltimore? Like most major cities, it has places I would not go near. There are also many beautiful and safe areas in Baltimore. Trump is accusing politicians in Baltimore of corruption, with absolutely NO proof. He is blaming it all on Cummings. The majority of Cummings political district is doing fine. Blame the mayor and politicians in Baltimore who have more to do with the problems there than Cummings. There are cities with higher crime rates than Baltimore. Bessemer, Al. East St. Louis, Il. Monroe, La. St. Louis, Mo. Detroit, Mi. But Trump picks on the House rep who happens to be anti-Trump. That is Trump's style.

And you neglect to mention the "venom" used against The Squad.

I really don't care if you believe Trump's comments have had a negative impact on undecided voters. 6% of blacks approve of Trump now???? Down from double digits in one week??? All I'm saying is this negativity will hurt Trump at the polls. Very little evidence if any to not support that statement.

I very much doubt that in 2015/2016 you cited "secret Trump voters" as to why Trump would win. You did call his victory, that I will give you. But I doubt that you gave reasons WHY he would win.
Old 07-30-2019, 01:14 PM   #356
Groovy Johnson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

And now liberals are saying MaraLago has rats.
FAKE NEWS! SAD!
Groovy Johnson is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 01:30 PM   #357
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I was going to look for it until I realized I have alot of posts so never mind.

Yes, I don't see things the way you do. Trump is just calling out ---- that before you start running your mouth about something - just make sure your backyard is perfect. He doesn't care what color you are or who the fuck you think you are. He is not politically correct - he never will be.
If he hurts someones feelings - too bad - our country's future is more important then anybody's feelings.

But we shall see in 2020.

Quote:
Have you ever been in Baltimore? Like most major cities, it has places I would not go near. There are also many beautiful and safe areas in Baltimore. Trump is accusing politicians in Baltimore of corruption, with absolutely NO proof. He is blaming it all on Cummings. The majority of Cummings political district is doing fine. Blame the mayor and politicians in Baltimore who have more to do with the problems there than Cummings. There are cities with higher crime rates than Baltimore. Bessemer, Al. East St. Louis, Il. Monroe, La. St. Louis, Mo. Detroit, Mi. But Trump picks on the House rep who happens to be anti-Trump. That is Trump's style.

And you neglect to mention the "venom" used against The Squad.

I really don't care if you believe Trump's comments have had a negative impact on undecided voters. 6% of blacks approve of Trump now???? Down from double digits in one week??? All I'm saying is this negativity will hurt Trump at the polls. Very little evidence if any to not support that statement.

I very much doubt that in 2015/2016 you cited "secret Trump voters" as to why Trump would win. You did call his victory, that I will give you. But I doubt that you gave reasons WHY he would win.
Old 07-30-2019, 01:31 PM   #358
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you valued poster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Johnson View Post
FAKE NEWS! SAD!
Old 07-30-2019, 01:36 PM   #359
Groovy Johnson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Thank you valued poster.
You're welcome!
Always happy to help the cause.
Glad you agree with me!
Groovy Johnson is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 02:38 PM   #360
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Johnson View Post
FAKE NEWS! SAD!
Only when the Orange man is in town.
nuglet is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women