Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70490
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-08-2016, 06:38 PM   #346
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Anybody know who Tomi Lahren chick is?? I already know a lot of you would fuck her. Especially since she's very conservative.

Look her up on YouTube to her her rants.

kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 07:20 PM   #347
bigbadbill969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The black community is teaching their children that it is ok to NOT obey authority. They are teaching their children that they can be disrespectable and irresponsible and blame it on someone else because the blacks are victims.
bigbadbill969 is online now   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 07:29 PM   #348
canihitit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

This is the stupidest shit ever.

Do you really think that black parents sit their kids down and teach them to disobey authority?

It's funny. When white folks disrespect authority and not get shot, are they getting that from their parents also?

Nothing will be solved on a fucking hooker board so I'm out. You mother fuckers can have it.
canihitit is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 07:38 PM   #349
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by canihitit View Post

Nothing will be solved on a fucking hooker board so I'm out. You mother fuckers can have it.
Kk....thancks
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 07:39 PM   #350
bigbadbill969
Valued Poster

Quote:

Do you really think that black parents sit their kids down and teach them to disobey authority?

It's funny. When white folks disrespect authority and not get shot, are they getting that from their parents also?

Parents teach their kids through example. One of their fellow blacks gets shot for disobeying a cop and the parents get in front of a camera and blame the cops.....what message is this conveying?....when I got my ass beat in school, my dad would beat my ass again when I got home. He damn sure did not blame it on the school.
Old 07-08-2016, 07:45 PM   #351
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

It starts at the top......

......or maybe it's the bottom:

GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 09:15 PM   #352
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 59
Default Here Are 7 White People Who Pointed Guns at Cops and Didn’t Get Killed

In the wake of the videotaped police slayings of two black men on opposite sides of the country this week, it’s worth noting that white people, even when armed, get kid-gloves treatment from police in comparison to African Americans.

Alton Sterling was killed by Baton Rouge police for allegedly waving a gun, but video evidence shows Sterling never reached for his weapon, but he was shot multiple times at point-blank range while subdued anyway.

And in Minnesota, Philando Castile was shot and killed during a routine traffic stop after reaching for his ID. Even though Castile was armed, he had a license to carry, his gun was registered, and he never threatened the officer with his gun.

However, white people on multiple occasions have gotten away with pointing guns directly at police, yet somehow survived the encounter. Here are seven instances where white privilege allowed armed and dangerous people to brandish weapons at police officers.

1. White woman in body armor shoots randomly into traffic

In January of 2015, Julia Shields went on a shooting rampage in Chattanooga, Tennessee, firing randomly at cars and people as she drove by, clad in body armor. Shields reportedly held her gun out of her driver side window as if it were a cigarette, even firing upon a nearby car at a stop sign, disabling the car’s radiator. When police were called, she led them on a chase, during which she pointed her weapon at the pursuing officers. Despite the imminent danger, Shields was “taken into custody without incident or injury.”

2. White men shoot up Walmart with a BB gun

In 2014, two drunk white men walked into an Idaho Walmart, opened and loaded up two BB guns, and started shooting randomly. According to local police, the two men had been making comments about how they were going to “shoot up” the store before the incident occurred. However, law enforcement agencies were able to set up a perimeter and apprehend the two men peacefully. This is a stark contrast to how police treated John Crawford III.

Crawford was killed inside an Ohio Walmart while holding an air rifle and talking to his wife on the phone. Police didn’t even give Crawford a chance to put down the rifle, killing him almost instantly after encountering him. Crawford never pointed the rifle at anyone, and the surveillance video above shows he never pointed it at the officers.

3. White man shoots at police conducting traffic stop with BB gun

In September of 2014, 22-year-old Jesse Deflorio fired a BB gun at police while they were in the midst of conducting a traffic stop in downtown Concord, New Hampshire. A year before, Deflorio had been arrested for firing a BB gun at a random driver. Despite the aggressive behavior toward police, Deflorio was only charged on one count of reckless conduct. However, 12-year-old Tamir Rice was killed instantly by police for simply playing in a park with a toy gun.

Rice, who had been playing in the park without incident, was killed by Cleveland police officer Timothy Loehmann seconds after he arrived on the scene. While surveillance camera footage didn’t capture audio, the time between Loehmann’s arrival and Rice getting shot was only seconds apart, meaning the 12-year-old was never given the opportunity to put down the gun. Rice died of gunshot wounds the following day.

4. Drunk white guy points rifle at police, calls for revolution

Kalamazoo police never once shot at 63-year-old Joseph Houseman during a 40-minute armed standoff in a Dairy Queen parking lot in Michigan. Even though Houseman wasbrandishing an assault rifle and taunting police, calling them a “gang” and shouting about “revolution,” police still managed to de-escalate the situation without firing a single shot at Houseman. The bizarre audio of the standoff shows Houseman felt entitled to threaten the officers present:
HOUSEMAN: I can threaten you. I can threaten your family. I didn’t threaten your family; I said I could.
POLICE: You said a war was coming.
HOUSEMAN: I didn’t say a war was coming.
POLICE: You said a revolution is coming.
HOUSEMAN: Think about it. You know it is.

Houseman, an open carry advocate, had his gun returned to him by local police the very next day, and he apologized for his actions. Ironically, Houseman complained that he was “losing his rights,” which apparently caused him to initiate the armed standoff. He was not charged with any crimes.
5. White man points loaded gun at police and small children

In 2014, 46-year-old Lance Tamayo survived an encounter with San Diego SWAT officers in a local park, despite waving a loaded 9mm pistol at police and child bystanders. Tamayo refused officers’ orders to put down his weapon, eventually charging at them with his gun pointed.

Tamayo was shot in the stomach as he rushed officers. After a 15-minute conversation between Tamayo and police on his cellphone, Tamayo agreed to surrender. In 2015, he was sentenced to 180 days in jail on a charge of exhibiting a firearm in the presence of a peace officer, along with three years of probation.

6. Texas man points handgun at police during DUI stop

In January of 2015, 25-year-old Jed Frazier drove his truck off of the road and into a ditch in Pennsylvania while driving intoxicated. When officers responded, Frazier refused orders to unlock his doors. After police attempted to force the doors open, Frazier pointed a handgun in their direction. The car windows were broken, and Frazier was eventually removed from his car and arrested with only minor injuries, likely sustained in the crash.
This is a stark contrast to what happened Wednesday, when Minnesota police killed Philando Castile.

Castile’s girlfriend livestreamed the aftermath of the shooting, in which Castile is seen bleeding severely from gunshot wounds sustained during a routine traffic stop. Castile was reportedly shot after reaching for his ID. While Castile had a weapon in his possession, he had a license to carry a firearm, and informed the officer of the firearm after he was pulled over.

7. White man survives armed standoff with Phoenix police

In 2014, Phoenix, Arizona, firefighters went to the apartment of 53-year-old Stephen Whitlock to conduct a welfare check. After receiving no answer when knocking on the door, firefighters prepared to leave when Whitlock suddenly opened the door, pointing a gun at the firefighters. Whitlock barricaded himself inside his apartment, and police engaged in an hour-long standoff with him before finally storming the apartment and taking Whitlock into custody.

However, police in St. Louis treated Kajime Powell, a 25-year-old black man, very differently in a similar situation. Powell, who was armed with a knife and not a gun, was killed after he refused officers’ orders to drop his weapon. Powell’s hands were at his sides when he was shot, and he was not within striking distance of the officers.

Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 12:41 AM   #353
Frique-Me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbadbill969 View Post
The black community is teaching their children that it is ok to NOT obey authority. They are teaching their children that they can be disrespectable and irresponsible and blame it on someone else because the blacks are victims.
Was curious if other cities in TX were discussing this and I came across this nugget... WOW!!! BDB your statement shines a light on your willful ignorance. As a youngster we were given VERY specific instructions for how to interact with law enforcement and it continues to happen today Bud.

You're stating ASSumptions without feeling the need, or having the desire to just simply ask... Willfully ignorant.
Frique-Me is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 12:57 AM   #354
ognob
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frique-Me View Post
Willfully ignorant.

and he's proud of it. he obviously knows nothing about the black community.
ognob is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 01:06 AM   #355
ognob
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's like mother fuckers have no idea what blm is or about.
Where do y'all get this shit.

Theres no need to protest black on black crime when 90% of those crimes end in a conviction. But we do protest and March about black on black crime but because you don't see it on Fox News, you don't believe it happens. It does.
If cops in these bad shoots went to jail or were even charged, most of this wouldn't happen.

lol, but but black on black on crime.....

black criminals are dealt with via the criminal justice system.

but then you turn it around an ask, "what is the dominate society (aka white or white-adjacent people) prepared to do about systemic racism, social injustices and political injustices?".....they have nothing to say.

Even the likes of Newt Gingrich (believe it or not) has come to this realization:
Quote:
"It's more dangerous to be black in America," Gingrich said during a Facebook Live conversation with liberal pundit Van Jones. "It's both more dangerous because of crime, which is the Chicago story. But it is more dangerous in that you're substantially more likely to end up in a situation where police don't respect you where you could easily get killed. I think sometimes for whites it's difficult to appreciate how real that is."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/newt-gin...ck-in-america/

ognob is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 08:31 AM   #356
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerwil62 View Post
Anybody know who Tomi Lahren chick is?? I already know a lot of you would fuck her. Especially since she's very conservative.

Look her up on YouTube and check out her rants.

Fixed that for myself. Look how flat this hoe's ass is! LMAO!!!

She might be decent if she could suck dick just as well as she can talk shit.
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 09:24 AM   #357
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I was taught to respect adults, the police, and other authority figures. It seems that this teaching has gone out the window and/or that it somehow makes a boy a man if he shows disrespect to those individuals.

Where I come from I also learned to do what a law officer tells you to do and not to question it....otherwise you'd wind up with your ass beat and in the cross bar hotel for a visit.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 01:45 PM   #358
bigbadbill969
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldscum View Post
I was taught to respect adults, the police, and other authority figures. It seems that this teaching has gone out the window and/or that it somehow makes a boy a man if he shows disrespect to those individuals.

Where I come from I also learned to do what a law officer tells you to do and not to question it....otherwise you'd wind up with your ass beat and in the cross bar hotel for a visit.
I agree. I was taught that with responsibility comes rights. Our police officers deserve rights for protecting us and dealing with the scum of the earth. How does a thug that does nothing more than hang out drinking 40's and such deserve the same rights as a police officer?
Old 07-09-2016, 02:06 PM   #359
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

[QUOTE=Dorian Gray;1058370383]In the wake of the videotaped police slayings of two black men on opposite sides of the country this week, it’s worth noting that white people, even when armed, get kid-gloves treatment from police in comparison to African Americans.

Alton Sterling was killed by Baton Rouge police for allegedly waving a gun, but video evidence shows Sterling never reached for his weapon, but he was shot multiple times at point-blank range while subdued anyway.

For every video you show of some white person not being killed by LE, I could show you 10 videos of black men shooting or attempting to shoot, fight, take an officers gun etc....Everyone has their own out look and opinion based on the color of their skin, experiences etc...

The fact that his gun was still in his pants doesn't mean anything...you can still be shot if someone even reaches for their pistol outside of their pants...it doesn't take much to pull a trigger and a trigger can be pulled without even reaching "in" to your pocket to shoot...

Also, everyone has a right to due process. Police don't automatically give up those rights because they are LE or because of a cel phone video. Just like people arrested don't want to be convicted of a crime purely based on a few minutes of some fuzzy store video surveillance camera. I'm not saying what these cops did was right or wrong and I DO NOT CONDONE OR AGREE WITH ANY TYPE OF PREJUDICE by anyone included LE...what I am trying to convey is that EVERYONE must be allowed due process. There will be an investigation and there will be an outcome. People i.e. BLM need to chill the fuck out and let the legal system work through the process. If the end result is a "not guilty" or no charges" outcome then...go on and protest etc...but rushing to judgement ahead of time does nothing.

And saying "America is not for Black People" is fucking stupid. There are a lot of black people in corporate America, LE, and Government - or did everyone over look the fact there is a black President? (a fucking pathetic one but that's another conversation). Hiding behind and making excuses such as "It's because I'm black isn't it?" are old...they don't work any longer. Nothing pisses me off more than any ethnic groups fucking whining about "America is not for ..."

There are a ton of other ethnic groups: Latin, Mexican, Asian etc..that all could be saying the same bullshit but you don't see them doing that. I've had these conversations with all of my black friends and colleagues and I have a lot of them...again stop saying it's about being "black" because it's not - it's about people actions.

And again...no I am not a "white boy"....
Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 02:26 PM   #360
ognob
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbadbill969 View Post
How does a thug that does nothing more than hang out drinking 40's and such deserve the same rights as a police officer?
don't let your privilege blind you.

the same argument can be flipped onto you. how does a pervert/sexual deviant (yes, today's society views YOU as a pervert) that participates in and promotes prostitution have to same rights as a police officer?

"rights" are not something to be divvied out as you see fit. either you give everyone equal "rights" or you don't.

I've never heard anyone I know say they were taught to not respect the police. The vast majority of black people are law abiding citizens and the vast majority of police are good people.

Cops are humans and they can be just as criminal as the so called "thug". These officers need to be called out and dealt with via the criminal justice system.

Why are good cops scared to stand up and call out these bad cops when they do some fucked up shit?
ognob is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women