Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47592
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-19-2011, 03:37 PM   #346
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
One year, and 343 posts later, and still no one knows what qualifies someone as a diamond
hahahahahahahaha i was trying to make that qualification invalid at all! We are all diamonds and we are all made of stars!
Old 01-19-2011, 03:41 PM   #347
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
One year, and 343 posts later, and still no one knows what qualifies someone as a diamond
Starting out as a piece of coal and undergoing long-term stress and pressure.
Old 01-19-2011, 05:49 PM   #348
Carrie Hillcrest
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 167
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Starting out as a piece of coal and undergoing long-term stress and pressure.
Hahaha! I think this is my favorite answer.
Old 01-19-2011, 05:54 PM   #349
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Talking Come get in my car girl and let me rub them super model feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninasastri View Post
true . for a fantasy. but choice is still overrated. Sometimes streetwalkers also choose to walk the street. (Hell, in Italy the hottest models walk the street. I know women who are real models ... and earn a living with that....walking the streets in Rimini , Italy every summer - I think no one would hire me for working there I am simply not good looking enough :-).... ). If anyone ever was to Italy , its a MUST see. Women dressed all Gucci and looking like supermodels and walking the street. That taught me a lesson in tolerance as well.
Rimini , Italy for the Fourth of July sounds like a plan.

Quote:
Talk to the paw WTF.I can't help it damn it. My friend borrowed my Grammar for dummies book, and refuses to return it.
No worries Bec, Ans helps me with my grammar and spelling!
Old 01-19-2011, 06:54 PM   #350
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
. Because anyways, who would post a NEGATIVE review on their own homepage. For me its simply a good laugh.
The folks that crack me up are the ones that link to reviews at a 3rd party site but are too lazy to check them, when in fact most of the 3rd party sites are less than flattering...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Don't be a dick..you know what I meant. lol
Quote:
Charles, when you have nothing positive to say .. don't say it at all. Please be nice!
Welcome to Charles' World...that's just Charles...he's heard that for over half a century

Quote:
In my country (Nigeria'
Maybe you can help me with a situation...one of your countrymen offered to send me millions of dollars for doing nothing but providing some personal information...I keep going to the mailbox everyday looking for a big check to no avail...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
I think Paul Allen had more sense -- went off and enjoyed his billions.
agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
In the south all you need are two things to keep a man...cooking skills and bjcim.
that would keep me around for a few days

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
And if you are real good at the later, there are restaurants.
those are really good for women good at the later that suck at the former but think they are great at the former....
Old 01-19-2011, 07:24 PM   #351
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
if someone is smart then they do not post reviews on their own homepage, because that is simply ridiculous. Because anyways, who would post a NEGATIVE review on their own homepage. For me it’s simply a good laugh.
I can never figure what's the point of giving references for a job or apartment or whatever. Am I going give a landlord or former boss? "Yeah that SR missed two payments cause he said he was late to work after getting into a car accident cause he was drunk." Yup, that's the reference I'll use.

I have to admit (no not the drinking part) I think I answered a phone for someone looking for a reference or employment verification for me years ago. Yes, sir stellar employee!!

And true I've clicked on a lady's link to reviews and a few of them were bad. Yeah, sure, lemme book right NOW.
Old 01-20-2011, 04:28 AM   #352
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post

Maybe you can help me with a situation...one of your countrymen offered to send me millions of dollars for doing nothing but providing some personal information...I keep going to the mailbox everyday looking for a big check to no avail...
Hahahaha! I love those guys, i even skyped with one (just for fun of course....) I can`t believe people still fall for these scams. There was a TV show in germany showing people really getting broke over things like this. Hello??
Old 01-20-2011, 04:33 AM   #353
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR Only View Post
I can never figure what's the point of giving references for a job or apartment or whatever. Am I going give a landlord or former boss? "Yeah that SR missed two payments cause he said he was late to work after getting into a car accident cause he was drunk." Yup, that's the reference I'll use.

I have to admit (no not the drinking part) I think I answered a phone for someone looking for a reference or employment verification for me years ago. Yes, sir stellar employee!!

And true I've clicked on a lady's link to reviews and a few of them were bad. Yeah, sure, lemme book right NOW.
I think reviews are good - especially in the USA - for checking whether its a rip off or something "valuable". But some providers (especially the HDH fraction) seem to overdue it , and its so obvious they either asked someone to write that "sh*t" or its themselves posting reviews for each other. (oh and THE BEST way to recognise this is because some "gents" only have THIS ONE review posted?? I mean hello ladies?? Get a grip?? If i ask for a review then at least someone where its not so obvious he is doing me a favour :-)) hahahahahaha..........

The only reviewboard i really hate is TER. I do not allow them to put reviews up. But that is for reasons alltogether on how that board is managed and - see HDHs - on how some of the reviews get on there in the first place. I heard he let the women fly in?? the owner of TER? to keep them reviews posted and make sure its only 10??
Old 01-20-2011, 05:39 AM   #354
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post

419 (Advance-fee fraud) originated in Nigeria and has found it's way to the U.S because the criminals have convinced themselves that caucasian americans are easy to fool . The emails: they send those to anyone with an address but when it comes to in-person transactions they target white people.. why? don't ask me. They send me those emails too.. I usually reply and say..."Really?" Lmao! Someone very close to me was sentenced to 26 years in prison for scamming a doctor out of $500,000. It's funny you know... the people that actually fall for them are supposed to be "intelligent"/"well-educated" people.

Nigeria is one of those countries where you can easily get rich quick. Your average joe can become a millionaire overnight. Going from a Toyota to a Roll-Royce in 24 hours is very easy. The country is seriously corrupted and the government does not care. 419ners have moved to Atlanta, GA and even the U.S government are having trouble catching them. These people are very smart and when you bust one or when there is a pattern in busts they study it and come up with a new scam. Criminals? Yes but they're also very smart people.

Quote:
Hahahaha! I love those guys, i even skyped with one (just for fun of course....) I can`t believe people still fall for these scams. There was a TV show in germany showing people really getting broke over things like this. Hello??
Exactly
Old 01-20-2011, 06:54 AM   #355
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Just for grins once, I once haggled with one of these nimrod's over "my commission" for moving their money through my account. I think I had them up to 75%.
Old 01-20-2011, 06:59 AM   #356
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

LMFAO!
Old 01-20-2011, 08:13 AM   #357
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:
But that is for reasons alltogether on how that board is managed and - see HDHs - on how some of the reviews get on there in the first place. I heard he let the women fly in?? the owner of TER? to keep them reviews posted and make sure its only 10??
The original owner of TER - Sorry DG - real name rule - JB - was arrested a couple of years back for attempted murder and a bunch of other stuff. No idea who manages the board now but I understand that they mostly cleaned up the sleaze that was going on there.
Old 01-20-2011, 10:50 AM   #358
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Someone I know (you know him too Peej) played around with one of those European honey's that wants to come to the US and pleasure you for days...all they need is the air fair, and maybe a months rent wired to them. Smok'n hot pictures of some lovely gal.

So, they exchanged several emails over several weeks, wherein she told him that he sounded like someone she could fall for. Would he please let her come to the states so she could meet him.

Once he had played that off as long as he could, he agreed to wire her some money. But instead of the $4-5K discussed, he wired $50, so that he would have a wire number to give her. It took a few more days of exclamations from him expressing shock at the fact that Western Union was calling the wire only $50, before she finally gave up on him.

He had way more than $50 worth of fun, having her/him run around to try and get the money.
Old 01-20-2011, 11:20 AM   #359
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetgent View Post
The original owner of TER - Sorry DG - real name rule - JB - was arrested a couple of years back for attempted murder and a bunch of other stuff. No idea who manages the board now but I understand that they mostly cleaned up the sleaze that was going on there.
my god - well no surprise there - a couple of years ago - dear lord, i am getting old who owns the board now? are the reviews still "too" graphic?
Old 01-20-2011, 11:24 AM   #360
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post
So, they exchanged several emails over several weeks, wherein she told him that he sounded like someone she could fall for. Would he please let her come to the states so she could meet him.
hehehehehehe.... you mean the russian marriage babe`s ? Even ME gets mails from them (so much for legalizing same sex marriages) . (or do i look like a dude ;-)....)
Sometimes i really wonder about some men. They don`t find women in their own country to marry them and think some smokin`hot gal from russia would really "fall" for them? So much about narcissism. On the other hand, those marriage that DO actually happen (for whatever reason) end up mostly in slavery of these women. I don`t want to be them doing all that stuff just to get in a different country because their own country sucks. And men taking advantage of that.. Well that is a different matter altogether.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women