Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-20-2014, 05:47 PM   #346
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

I'm meeeellllllllltttttinggggg...
Old 02-20-2014, 05:56 PM   #347
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Then................that's what you should have said.

Granny panties are Depends, which you are required to wear until you promise to quit crapping in this thread..
Old 02-20-2014, 06:01 PM   #348
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Maury is the Grand Inquisitor.
Attached Images
File Type: png Maury.png (271.2 KB, 92 views)
Old 02-21-2014, 08:38 AM   #349
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

^^ now THAT'S funny.

Lie detector test confirmed that you are just a bitter old ho with a chip on her shoulder
Old 02-21-2014, 08:52 AM   #350
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
Maury is the Grand Inquisitor.
So you're saying you don't know who Miss really's other handle let alone why I love the whole situation more than fried chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy.
Old 02-21-2014, 08:59 AM   #351
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Why should we ever believe a word OliviaLiar says?

First she lies about why women make less in the general workforce.
Quote:
Especially if said misogynist and / or moralist are part of the social fabric that still pays women seventy cents on the dollar that men make. .
Then she lies about how men won't fuck women for free just like women will not fuck men for free. Nothing could be further from the truth as we all know. Men will fuck anything for free.

Quote:
Women can get A man to fuck them for free, but they can’t get hot guys, younger guys or both to fuck them for free just the same as men your age can’t get young hot women to fuck them for free. Think quality ass vs any old ass.
Next she lies and says hookers are not a commodity but their pussy is.

Quote:
THIS is why hookers aren’t a commodity.
Quote:
therefore the pussy only is a commodity. !

She then lies about me plagiarizing the author when I provide the actual link so one can see where the quote came from.

Quote:

I went to your link. You are plagiarizing the author. Embarrassing.

Attributes Merriam-Webster definition of a commodity to me. Which btw proves her lia about art not being a commodity another lie of hers.

Quote:

No, according to you Pet, anything that is bought or sold is a commodity.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/commodity: something that is bought and sold
: something or someone that is useful or value
Old 02-21-2014, 10:26 AM   #352
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
First she lies about why women make less in the general workforce.

Then she lies about how men won't fuck women for free just like women will not fuck men for free. Nothing could be further from the truth as we all know. Men will fuck anything for free.

Next she lies and says hookers are not a commodity but their pussy is.

She then lies about me plagiarizing the author when I provide the actual link so one can see where the quote came from.

Attributes Merriam-Webster definition of a commodity to me. Which btw proves her lia about art not being a commodity another lie of hers.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/commodity: something that is bought and sold
: something or someone that is useful or value
YOU are lying again. I didn't lie about these things. I disagree with you Pet. I'm going to have to get a choker chain for leash if you don't grow up. You know no one considers them a lie. They consider them to be disagreements between an adult - that would be me and her childish Pet - that would be you. You are only fooling yourself.
Old 02-21-2014, 10:59 AM   #353
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
YOU are lying again. I didn't lie about these things. I disagree with you Pet. They consider them to be disagreements between an adult - that would be me and her childish Pet - that would be you. .
Three obvious lies in particular.

1) You said hookers are not commodities but their pussy was. How do you separate the two?

2) You said I ''plagiarizing the author''. How did I do that when I provide a link to what the author had said.

3) You attribute Merriam-Webster definition of a commodity to me.

''something that is bought and sold''

Those are not disagreements. Those are flat out lies . Merriam-Webster definition of a commodity is ''something that is bought and sold''. My name is not Merriam-Webster.

Quote:
They consider them to be disagreements between an adult - that would be me and her childish Pet - that would be you. .

They consider this to be an old woman who can not ride off into the sunset with dignity, shitting all over this thread with lie upon lie. Had you any dignity , you would apologize to LD and be gone. Or stay and contribute in a more adult like way. Nobody wants to hear you lecture folks on the use of the word 'whore' , while you still use it. Grow the fuck up.

Quote:
You know no one considers them a lie. .
No one has agreed with you that hookers are not commodities, including Merriam-Webster.
Old 02-21-2014, 01:09 PM   #354
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Three obvious lies in particular.

A lie is a deliberate attempt to deceive. I disagree with you.

Quote:
1) You said hookers are not commodities but their pussy was. How do you separate the two?

Pussy is a dime a dozen. There’s free pussy, there’s closing time pussy, there’s wifey pussy, there’s make-up pussy, there’s strange pussy, there’s fuck buddy pussy, there’s endless types of pussy. The individual people are not any more than a Ferrari is a commodity. It's subtle; that's why you are having trouble with the concept. The fact that you hold yourself in such high regard yet have so little self esteem is another.

Quote:
2) You said I ''plagiarizing the author''. How did I do that when I provide a link to what the author had said.

It is my perception that you were trying to pass it off as your shit because you referenced it in such a weird way. I get it you’re not educated and probably never knew the proper way.

Quote:
3) You attribute Merriam-Webster definition of a commodity to me.

''something that is bought and sold''

That is the fifth definition, and therefore the least relevant definition out of five.

Quote:
Those are not disagreements. Those are flat out lies .Merriam-Webster definition of a commodity is ''something that is bought and sold''. My name is not Merriam-Webster.

No, they are disagreements, and this is the last time I’ll address it.
Quote:
They consider this to be an old woman who can not ride off into the sunset with dignity, shitting all over this thread with lie upon lie.

And consider this is why people don’t like you. You demonize anyone that disagrees with you. God knows what you do to people you have a modicum of control over. Bet the police are over at your house all the time.
Quote:
Or stay and contribute in a more adult like way. Nobody wants to hear you lecture folks on the use of the word 'whore' , while you still use it. Grow the fuck up.

Says one hypocrite to another.
Quote:
No one has agreed with you that hookers are not commodities, including Merriam-Webster.

They have and Webster only agrees at the twentieth percentile.
I’ve given you something in here to address that isn’t old business. If you do – fine; If you don’t – well that’s fine too.
Old 02-21-2014, 01:12 PM   #355
really
BANNED

User ID: 230515

Quote:
So you're saying you don't know who Miss really's other handle let alone why I love the whole situation more than fried chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy.
Wow I just realized how corny you are.

No he doesn't know. Neither do you.

You should try signing off at least once a day. You wouldn't be so bitter
Old 02-21-2014, 01:14 PM   #356
really
BANNED

Thumbs down

Quote:
[/SIZE]
A lie is a deliberate attempt to deceive. I disagree with you.

[/SIZE]

Pussy is a dime a dozen. There’s free pussy, there’s closing time pussy, there’s wifey pussy, there’s make-up pussy, there’s strange pussy, there’s fuck buddy pussy, there’s endless types of pussy. The individual people are not any more than a Ferrari is a commodity. It's subtle; that's why you are having trouble with the concept. The fact that you hold yourself in such high regard yet have so little self esteem is another.

[/SIZE]

It is my perception that you were trying to pass it off as your shit because you referenced it in such a weird way. I get it you’re not educated and probably never knew the proper way.

[/U][/SIZE]
That is the fifth definition, and therefore the least relevant definition out of five.

No, they are disagreements, and this is the last time I’ll address it.
[/SIZE]
And consider this is why people don’t like you. You demonize anyone that disagrees with you. God knows what you do to people you have a modicum of control over. Bet the police are over at your house all the time.
[/SIZE]
Says one hypocrite to another.

They have and Webster only agrees at the twentieth percentile.
I’ve given you something in here to address that isn’t old business. If you do – fine; If you don’t – well that’s fine too.
Did you run out of meds or something?
Old 02-21-2014, 05:07 PM   #357
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by really View Post
Did you run out of meds or something?
No, Ava, I didn't. Did you? Did something go terribly wrong in never-never land? So fried chicken - . Thank you so much for that.
Old 02-21-2014, 06:26 PM   #358
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default One lie at a time...

Quote:
[/[/SIZE]
What is the proper way? This is wtf I posted:

Quote:
Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni (6 March 1475 – 18 February 1564

Are you stuck in the 1500's? Is that why you are having trouble with knowing wtf a commodity is? You want to adhere to the definition of a commodity from 4-500 years ago. I didn't realize you were that old Olivia. Catch up to the rest of the world girl. Quit using definitions of words from 500 years ago.

http://louisproyect.org/2008/02/21/art-as-commodity/

Keep in mind that art only began to become a commodity in the mid-19th century as the artist was freed from feudal ties.

http://artcommodity.com/

Art has become heavily commodified. Like the ubiquitous stock market, it has become something that people can invest in and trade.

Quote:

I went to your link. You are plagiarizing the author. Embarrassing.
So you lie and said I plagiarizing the author, now you are saying referenced it in such a weird way. What weird way? I provided the link and then provided what the author said. How is that weird and how should it be properly done?
Old 02-21-2014, 06:30 PM   #359
JESSE JAMES
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default Old fool

Quote:
No, Ava, I didn't. Did you? Did something go terribly wrong in never-never land? So fried chicken - . Thank you so much for that.
Stella?????------Ava ????--- Internet Ghosts??? Paranoid, delusional figments of the Ol Ho's convoluted imagination ? Has she gone off the deep end ?--- Would anyone make up a new handle to make her look like a jaded worn out old fool ?---Why ? She does a perfectly good job of that on her own.
Old 02-22-2014, 03:49 AM   #360
really
BANNED

Quote:
Stella, Ava....which one is it?
You're proving my point. You're insane.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women