Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47733
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-27-2014, 08:28 AM   #346
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It has been noted before how you are one of the most myopic and hypocritical jackasses in this forum, Old-Twerp.
Noted by whom? You?

Well THATS proof!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 08:44 AM   #347
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

Your mother, brother, sister, father, cousins, uncles, aunts and grandparents would really be proud of you if they knew you posted that image on a hooker board, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 08:55 AM   #348
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 09:12 AM   #349
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
It has been noted before how you are one of the most myopic and hypocritical jackasses in this forum, Old-Twerp.
IB just continues to show his ignorance. Okay, IB let me have it with some more of your pointless diatribes.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 12:43 PM   #350
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Your mother, brother, sister, father, cousins, uncles, aunts and grandparents would really be proud of you if they knew you posted that image on a hooker board, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Actually, yours probably would. Especially if they thought you were getting laid, you Johnny Reb Nazifag!

Old 06-27-2014, 05:57 PM   #351
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Caution...Trigger Warning... for sensitive Liberals... maybe that's a bad choice of words... oh well, y'all invented the stupid term... LOL

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 08:43 PM   #352
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Caution...Trigger Warning... for sensitive Liberals... maybe that's a bad choice of words... oh well, y'all invented the stupid term... LOL

I was totally lacking in knowledge about the term "trigger warning" so I googled it.

Source: http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rigger+warning

Trigger warnings are unnecessary 100% of the time due to the fact that people who are easily offended have no business randomly browsing the internet anyways. As a result of the phrases irrelevance, most opinions that start out with this phrase tend to be simplistic and dull since they were made by people ridiculous enough to think that the internet is supposed to cater to people who can't take a joke.

Trigger warning: If you think this phrase needs to be posted before politically incorrect opinions, you don't belong on the internet.
Old 06-27-2014, 09:15 PM   #353
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Slobbrin using inoculating phrases like Trigger Warning? In a thread about children getting killed at schools? Go figure.

BTW -- some of his best friends are black...

He's an insensitive bastard who'd rather hug a cold gun than teach a live child.
Old 06-28-2014, 06:22 AM   #354
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
IB just continues to show his ignorance. Okay, IB let me have it with some more of your pointless diatribes.

Quote:
Quote:

BTW -- some of his best friends are black...

He's an insensitive bastard who'd rather hug a cold gun than teach a live child.
Rumor has it that some of your closest relatives are/were Jews, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. So what does that make you, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 11:14 AM   #355
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:

Rumor has it that some of your closest relatives are/were Jews, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. So what does that make you, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?
What does that have to do with the Gay Gestapo that commands your behavior, you fat, ignorant, squeal like a pig Johnny Reb?

Obviously, you think that the swastika is more offensive to me as a Jew than the rainbow flag is to you as a closet queen. You're wrong. Hate is hate, whether it's the symbol of genocide 70 years ago or the symbol of RWW extremism today. You're a confused little fairy, aren't you?

Old 06-28-2014, 01:19 PM   #356
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:

As I keep saying, which you obviously do not understand because you are an IDIOT, it is of no importance how either you or I or Iffy or BigTex or JD interpret the 2nd Amendment. What IS important how the states and the court system interpret the 2nd Amendment. So far, I think they've done a very good job of balancing the right to bear arms with common sense.
Old 06-28-2014, 02:36 PM   #357
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

And what also matters are 74 cases of gun violence at schools. And the fact that some gun wackos--many of whom spend way too much time on this board--keep ignoring dead bodies and ONLY want to see the "right to be lethal" side of the argument. Oh, and in some cases, spout their potty humor and homophobic vomit.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 02:49 PM   #358
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
And what also matters are 74 cases of gun violence at schools. And the fact that some gun wackos--many of whom spend way too much time on this board--keep ignoring dead bodies and ONLY want to see the "right to be lethal" side of the argument. Oh, and in some cases, spout their potty humor and homophobic vomit.
+1

Amen. I'm not sure there hasn't been more gun violence at schools since this thread was posted.

Did anybody see the ABC 20-20 special report about UC-Santa Barbara, with Barbara Walters? (I know, some of you dipshits won't watch her because you wouldn't want to fuck her). It was a well done piece about another American tragedy.

Parents should not have to fear for their children's lives when the go to school, or have to mourn their senseless murders.

Say what you want and your rights, but it's just too fucking easy to acquire a gun in the country.
Old 06-28-2014, 03:53 PM   #359
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I could agree with what a lot of gun supporters say IF they really were more concerned about keeping guns in the hands of the right people and out of the hands of the wrong people.

Registration of cars has not resulted in anyone confiscating cars.

Registration of doctors has not led to a gulag populated with doctors.

But somehow the gun Wackos--not the majoritybif gun owners--scream that "They" want to confiscate guns. Yes, there are some Anti-gun Wackos who do, but the best thing the gun supporters can do to help themselves is to have some rational self-policing.

It ain't happening real well.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 10:10 PM   #360
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Registration of cars has not resulted in anyone confiscating cars.
Nor has the registration of cars stopped people from killing other people with cars. So, why do the Anti-gun folks think more registering of guns will stop people from killing other people with guns?
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women