Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47752
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-18-2021, 05:00 PM   #3481
69in2it69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Most don't have jobs. If they did, they would realize how absolutely ridiculous it is with the technology we have today to go stand in line for hours and take time off from work to vote.

But hey, if you want to have a real discussion about actual election fraud, why don't we talk about the fact that minorities and women were not allowed to vote for so long and not about some fat fuck orange crooked con man who was kicked to the curb by the masses.

I spend more that a fair bit of time in solid Trump country. For months you'd see flags, signs of Trump 2020, Stop the Steal, Trump 2024, etc... Those have disappeared. More and more are realizing the scam they fell for and waking to reality. I mean is it really the Dems who want to make it a crime to give a bottle of water to an elderly person who's stood in line in brutal heat for hours to vote. No, it's the losers who know they can't win on a level playing field.
69in2it69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 05:01 PM   #3482
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Most don't have jobs. If they did, they would realize how absolutely ridiculous it is with the technology we have today to go stand in line for hours and take time off from work to vote. And we have a lot of dinosaurs posting as well.

But hey, if you want to have a real discussion about actual election fraud, why don't we talk about the fact that minorities and women were not allowed to vote for so long and not about some fat fuck orange crooked con man who was kicked to the curb by the masses.
You don’t have a job let alone a career as a finance guy.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 05:19 PM   #3483
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Hee Hee! Surely funny to see liberal lads
trying to tell us what Trump voters are going to do.

When they can't see (or dont wanna admit) the actual
HORROR that Sleepy Joe is as President.

He's KILLING IT!

... So THIS Biden's the guy? ... Got the MOST votes
of ANY American President? ... Is THAT so?

IF that's the case - You lads must be so proud.

His poll numbers are IN the shithouse. Inflation is up.
Prices are sky-high... And Biden's being ridiculed
at university stadiums all-across the country!

He's about to go down in history as maybe America's
WORST president ever.

... How Sad.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 05:21 PM   #3484
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Hee Hee! Surely funny to see liberal lads
trying to tell us what Trump voters are going to do.

When they can't see (or dont wanna admit) the actual
HORROR that Sleepy Joe is as President.

He's KILLING IT!

... So THIS Biden's the guy? ... Got the MOST votes
of ANY American President? ... Is THAT so?

IF that's the case - You lads must be so proud.

His poll numbers are IN the shithouse. Inflation is up.
Prices are sky-high... And Biden's being ridiculed
at university stadiums all-across the country!

He's about to go down in history as maybe America's
WORST president ever.

... How Sad.

#### Salty
Biden already is the worst.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 05:22 PM   #3485
69in2it69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
You don’t have a job let alone a career as a finance guy.

I don't think I've ever seen him claim to be a career finance guy, but I do have a career and life so I don't spend every waking moment on here. I have noticed a trend of some to throw petty, meaningless insults when they know they don't have any "proof" to back up delusional claims. Along with bad topees, bad hair dye, and lots of lawsuits they are about to lose.
Old 12-18-2021, 05:56 PM   #3486
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69in2it69 View Post
I don't think I've ever seen him claim to be a career finance guy, but I do have
I've admitted that I work in finance. That is the thing with bambi, he would like to believe everything is a fraud if he does not like the truth. It is easy for the delusional tin foil hat wearing people to say something is a fraud without consequences to conveniently dismiss the truth. They talk a lot, but they say nothing.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 06:15 PM   #3487
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I spend more that a fair bit of time in solid Trump country. For months you'd see flags, signs of Trump 2020, Stop the Steal, Trump 2024, etc... Those have disappeared. More and more are realizing the scam they fell for and waking to reality. I mean is it really the Dems who want to make it a crime to give a bottle of water to an elderly person who's stood in line in brutal heat for hours to vote. No, it's the losers who know they can't win on a level playing field.

where do you get your info? MSDNC?

forbidding someone to give items of any kind to people waiting to vote in an attempt to influence their vote has been against the Texas penal code for decades. the new voting laws don't change that one way or the other.

stop watching CNN sport.

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/ve...e-841230f063c1

VERIFY: No, it isn't illegal to give voters food or water in Texas

Simply giving someone waiting in line to vote food or water does not violate any part of the new election law in Texas.

DALLAS — Texas is one of several Republican-led states to recently adopt new election laws changing when, how, and where voters can cast their ballot.

Supporters say the changes insure secure, legit elections results while Democrats have panned the new laws as too restrictive and tantamount to voter suppression.

The debate over the new laws also played out on social media where users speculated about the effects on future elections.

The first election day since Gov. Greg Abbott signed Senate Bill 1 into law will happen on Tuesday, and one popular claim online warns giving food or water to voters waiting in line is now an illegal act punishable by a fine.

THE QUESTION

Is it illegal to give voters food and water in Texas?

THE SOURCE

Texas Secretary of State.

THE ANSWER

FALSE.

Simply giving someone waiting in line to vote food or water does not violate any part of the new election law in Texas. However, giving it as a form of influencing votes has been illegal for years.

WHAT WE FOUND

The Texas Secretary of State Office is the chief election office for the state and replied to our inquiry by citing Sec. 36.02 of the Texas Penal Code, a section predating the new election law by decades.

Per the code, anyone offering “any benefit as consideration for the recipient’s decision, opinion, recommendation, vote, or other exercise of discretion as a public servant, party official, or voter” is committing bribery.

Nothing in the code prohibits giving away food or drink to voters so long as it is not an attempt to persuade or influence a person's vote.

Quote:
Most don't have jobs. If they did, they would realize how absolutely ridiculous it is with the technology we have today to go stand in line for hours and take time off from work to vote. And we have a lot of dinosaurs posting as well.

who says you have a job, other than you .. on a whore board.

BAHHAHHAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 06:16 PM   #3488
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
I've admitted that I work in finance. That is the thing with bambi, he would like to believe everything is a fraud if he does not like the truth. It is easy for the delusional tin foil hat wearing people to say something is a fraud without consequences to conveniently dismiss the truth.
well mmm ya but but but I would like to see number of legal voters vs total votes at the time.

Part on how the DEM in my area got cough cheating in their own primary was more votes for a office than DEM and GOP that could vote but only DEM could vote in their primary mmmmmmm
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 06:21 PM   #3489
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
who says you have a job, other than you .. on a whore board.

BAHHAHHAAAAA
Funny, how you duck my bets big mouth. We both live in DFW. This can be proven eye to eye and face to face for your money if you are dumb enough to give it to me. You agree to my simple bet, and we can easily find out whether I am full of shit. Or you just keep talking shit behind your keyboard anonymously like I know your old big mouth ass will. Now give yourself your two likes and STFU. Haha

Money talks and bullshit walks.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 06:31 PM   #3490
69in2it69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Funny, how you duck my bets big mouth. We both live in DFW. This can be proven eye to eye and face to face for your money if you are dumb enough to give it to me. You agree to my simple bet, and we can easily find out whether I am full of shit. Or you just keep talking shit behind your keyboard anonymously like I know your old big mouth ass will. Haha

Yep, more petty insults because there's no "proof". Every bandwagon has a few who are the last to fall off.

In the meantime, it seems there's a new phrase "TACOs" Trumper's on camera only...from some here's favorite Fox opionion show hosts.
Old 12-18-2021, 06:31 PM   #3491
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Okay, okay, here's a random thought; what if Biden runs again and wins by more volts than ever before. Wouldn't that convince you that there is something wrong with our election system then?
No.. It would convince me that the Republicans nominated a dreadful Candidate.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 06:35 PM   #3492
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
I mean is it really the Dems who want to make it a crime to give a bottle of water to an elderly person who's stood in line in brutal heat for hours to vote. No, it's the losers who know they can't win on a level playing field.
As I understand it, the reasoning is that the people bringing the water were partisans who were electioneering. It's fine if the local election workers pass out water, and that's encouraged.

If this sort of thing is an attempt by Republicans to gain an advantage (and I don't think it is), it will backfire. It just provides more ammo to people like Stacey Abrams who fire up voter enthusiasm with false claims of voter suppression.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 06:35 PM   #3493
69in2it69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
No.. It would convince me that the Republicans nominated a dreadful Candidate.

Well, it seems that's the way the train is heading.
Old 12-18-2021, 06:37 PM   #3494
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Funny, how you duck my bets big mouth. We both live in DFW. This can be proven eye to eye and face to face for your money if you are dumb enough to give it to me. You agree to my simple bet, and we can easily find out whether I am full of shit. Or you just keep talking shit behind your keyboard anonymously like I know your old big mouth ass will. Now give yourself your two likes and STFU. Haha

Tone it down or I'm going to revive the "What Lucas McCain will do for $100,000" thread (LOL, just kidding)
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 06:46 PM   #3495
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post

No, it would simply mean that our esteemed Slumberer-in-Chief had somehow figured out how to transcend all expectations and run a truly electrifying campaign!

That is a beautiful phrase sir.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women