Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47752
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-01-2013, 03:56 PM   #331
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
One of the ladies PMd me and asked why it had not been raised. So I raised it.

the allegations were

1) Booked 30s and overstayed welcome
2) Paid less than rack rate
3) Pushed for discounts and additional time
4) wrote reviews that did not accurately reflect time, activities or what was paid.

It seems to fit in there and you seemed to want more direct questions....
Give it a rest, no one cares what Trees did or did not do, so lets just talk about how much you can get a lady to do for as little cash with all your wisdom and experience, teach this board how to scam the ladies and get this grandfather rates and cheep them out of the full rates, right? Share your info and tricks! Isn't that what the board is about?

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 04:05 PM   #332
19Trees
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

1) Booked 30s and overstayed welcome (Trees overstayed allotted time, 5x for details of each see Post 307)
2) Paid less than rack rate (99% there was agreement in advance; once (with Alden Sky) there wasn't)), See, http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=809516
3) Pushed for discounts and additional time (Review discounts ranged from 10-50, in each case was up to provider to set her review rate; average was 20 or 25 off).
4) wrote reviews that did not accurately reflect time, activities or what was paid. (Trees reviews straight up, but will always consider provider's special requests provided they do not contain lies or deceptions am OK with provider's special requests)

Whimpers Radio keeps replaying same old songs and Community is tiring of it.

19Trees
19Trees is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 04:07 PM   #333
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly View Post
Give it a rest, no one cares what Trees did or did not do, so lets just talk about how much you can get a lady to do for as little cash with all your wisdom and experience, teach this board how to scam the ladies and get this grandfather rates and cheep them out of the full rates, right? Share your info and tricks! Isn't that what the board is about?
IB

So your buddy fucked the Providers over while holding the authority of a Mod and the best you got is "give it a rest, no one cares what Trees did...."

Are you being paid off to be Trees' flunkie, is it blind devotion, or total stupidity?

Seems like you are pretty much recognizing wrongs were done and now it is "so what?"

It appears Whispers is simply setting the stage to let the truth flow out. When flunkie minions respond with "no one cares what Trees did" it sounds like recognition to me.

KICK ASS, WHISPERS and THANKS FROM THE RANK AND FILE!

Old Dingus
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 04:11 PM   #334
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly View Post
It is about a variety of things that are informative.

I don't believe you need to "scam the ladies". I seldom see any one lady long enough to need a Grandfathered rate and I personally do not haggle prices. When quoted an amount I accept or decline. In declining I occasionally make it known to the lady what my budget is should she ever be running a special.

Do I know how and where to find cheap pussy? you betcha! That is not what this thread is about though.

Maybe I'll start a refresher class.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 04:18 PM   #335
19Trees
Valued Poster

Whimpers, No such things as "cheap pussy" ... uh, not the good stuff. The live in experiment ended up being way over retail by far. Marry a stripper and use her to recruit SB's? How does it work? Now that would benefit (?) this Community.

Dingus, I enjoyed this http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=768950&highlight= where you offered to pay providers 25% over their "rack" rates. Sweet. How did that work out for you? Did not see any reviews? You plan on writing some? One? Did your overpayments (if any) make you feel better?

And Dingus, do you really think that a hobbyist-mod/mod-hobbyist can say "you better give it up for $5 or I will point you" ... Really? How might it actually go down, an "abuse of power" ... You grossly overestimate the power and authority of moderators who approve reviews and give out points for violating posting rules. There is no real power and yours and other posters who have suggested to the contrary rely on assumptions that are false. Mods lie at bottom of the food chain Dingus. Trees has the knowledge and experience to confirm same.

Trees got more action before becoming mod. And since.

19Trees
Old 10-01-2013, 04:19 PM   #336
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Trees View Post
Whimpers Radio keeps replaying same old songs and Community is tiring of it.
Are they? 2000 views in the last 2 days with 6 and a half hours left in today?

yesterday was a slow day but the thread was locked previously and we lost a few.....

Maybe I will put it out of it's misery when it's down to 500 views or less... That's still better than 90% of the threads Austin sees though
Old 10-01-2013, 04:21 PM   #337
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dingus View Post
It appears Whispers is simply setting the stage to let the truth flow out. When flunkie minions respond with "no one cares what Trees did" it sounds like recognition to me.
Now there is a voice from the past!
Old 10-01-2013, 04:27 PM   #338
Whispers

Default Thak-you

Thank-yous will be in order at some time....

DD certainly stepped up as did Vicky-Lynn. Still Lookin drove some nails into the coffin.....

But none of this would have been made possible without the actions of 19Trees....

We truly owe him and his team of doubting Thomas'es that stirred the flames here and drove this little lit match into an inferno of sorts.....

Oh... Wait... It's a little too early for the Good-Bye and Thank-you speech.....

I believe we have one remaining Special Guest Appearance to be made that will enlighten us a little more.....

Old 10-01-2013, 05:22 PM   #339
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Quote:
And Dingus, do you really think that a hobbyist-mod/mod-hobbyist can say "you better give it up for $5 or I will point you" ...No, not like that.

Really? How might it actually go down, an "abuse of power" ... It could go down just the way you did it:

1. You push the provider to "agree" to take less than their published and expected rates.

2. Or you book a short time period and simply do not leave, forcing the provider to "agree" to extend the session beyond the agreed time limit and amount paid.

3. Or you insist on paying only the grandfathered rate, even though you are a first timer.

4. Or maybe you insist on special services that are not on the menu for anyone else.

You grossly overestimate the power and authority of moderators who approve reviews and give out points for violating posting rules.

No. actually I do not overestimate anything. Many Providers and virtually all new Providers are in a very weak position to know and understand all the site rules, regs for advertising, and all the other details that can get them in trouble. Their focus is avoid arrest, do business, and make money to pay bills.
To many Providers, Mods and Admins have great and undefined power to regulate them in unknown ways, affect their ads, and maybe worse. The Providers feel Mods are the "Power Brokers" who should not be crossed at any price. Being taken advantage of by Mods is a price many are willing to pay to exist. [fortunately most Mods are not like you.]

There is no real power and yours and other posters who have suggested to the contrary rely on assumptions that are false.

No. There is not supposed to be this type of power, but someone like you may take it until you are caught. Some Providers have to service their pimp when ever and how ever he demands. Refusal means a beating or worse.

Mods lie at bottom of the food chain Dingus.

No. To many Providers, Mods are at the top of their food chain. Mods regulate reviews that can make or break their business reputation. Mods control that mysterious and unknown ROS, where Providers do not know what may be said. Mods control the Ad threads; Mods can fix things if needed or refuse if they so decide. Mods have great power over naive Providers.

Trees has the knowledge and experience to confirm same.

If you quit the denial (if it is denial), you will see you have been no different. You made (subtle) demands, did not accept any refusal, and let them know that you were a Mod with power.
19Trees
My position is that you clearly betrayed trust placed with you. Bullshit excuses and distractions aside, you took advantage of women in weaker positions for your own gain. No matter how you delude yourself or think you are being clever, you betrayed trust, you are a thief, you are worse than a pimp, and you have no place in our community.

So Ladies (Gentlemen too), What do you think?

Old Dingus
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 05:35 PM   #340
19Trees
Valued Poster

Dingus,

Trees makes no excuses for anything. Every provider was paid and Trees spent about $20,000 dollars since becoming Member of ECCIE. Plus gifts and tips. Admittedly not 25% more than their rack rate, that would be your show. Trees admits to being value conscious one of the things that most of the community appreciates: reviews, pics, intel based on facts. Not innuendo. Not rumor mill. Facts.

No provider NOT ONE has stepped up nor has ONE come out and stated a gripe who has met Trees. Admittedly there are providers who Trees did not meet who have have vendetta, but Trees has no clue upon what facts they may be based. There have been allegations (propagated by Whispers then a pile-on of hearsay)... but the hearsay is also false and groundless. If any provider comes forward, Trees has offered to right any wrong of which there are none that come to mind or result from the research. This is the 340th post in this yellowy thread. Try to find ONE mention of any provider who has confirmed the drivel started by Whispers. Does that mean they don't exist? Seems reasonable to conclude but perhaps not for peeps who are shepherded. Stone Trees to death. Crowd goes wild. Not really though you are in the minority. And your reviews (0) neither inform nor entertain. Who even knows if you are a troll anyway? Quack.

PM any provider Trees has seen (52 reviews published plus about a dozen locker room reviews) all will say the same. Trees was gentlemen who they enjoyed meeting and invited back.

No provider who has seen Trees has made any allegation to the contrary. Unless and until Trees hears ONE gripe from ONE provider Whispers and you just blow a lot of hot air around. Seems like a little or a lot of made-up shit that you guys spread around like its butter.

19Trees
Old 10-01-2013, 07:13 PM   #341
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default Reviews

Please a little shift in thread.
Who determines which reviews are listed on a providers ECCIE site? I have noticed that I find reviews from the client that never show up on the providers site. I just figured with so many knowledgeable people here that I can get an answer. Now back to the regular programing.....
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 08:12 PM   #342
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopdogg View Post
why is this still going on?
Because you viewed it and jumped in to ask why it's still going on. Ooops my response didn't help kill it either.
Codybeast is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 10:05 PM   #343
Whispers

LOL.... It's starting to slip.... Only 1208 views since this time last night... 1372 Views per day on average and it just pushed past my all time highest viewed thread..... From back in June/July 2011

hmmm.... What next?
Old 10-01-2013, 10:12 PM   #344
Whispers

Quote:
........ you are in the minority. And your reviews (0) neither inform nor entertain. Who even knows if you are a troll anyway?
Old Dingus was not always old......
Old 10-01-2013, 11:49 PM   #345
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Quote:
A very lucky man actually..... A 22 (about to be 23 yo) that I sleep with every night and a (just turned) 20yo SB I see 3 or 4 times a week...... Plus I get a little "strange" here and there....

Lots of luck man,,,,,, a little game...... a little cash at times.....

Point of order. WickedMULF is NOT 22 (about to be 23yo).

Quote:
Thank-yous will be in order at some time....

DD certainly stepped up as did Vicky-Lynn. Still Lookin drove some nails into the coffin.....

But none of this would have been made possible without the actions of 19Trees....

We truly owe him and his team of doubting Thomas'es that stirred the flames here and drove this little lit match into an inferno of sorts.....

Oh... Wait... It's a little too early for the Good-Bye and Thank-you speech.....

I believe we have one remaining Special Guest Appearance to be made that will enlighten us a little more.....

Whispers, enough of the peacocking, man. So far all you've brought up is conjecture based on Third-party allegations. If trees is guilty of what you're claiming, then bring this mystery guest up and drop the bomb already. Geez, man....this threAd has been up now for almost two-weeks and you have YET to bring forward a single victim

Seems to me all you care about is stringing this along for as long as you can...almost as if you're wetting yourself over the view count. Alright. You've had your moment in the spotlight. Drop the hammer already and put this debacle out of its misery.

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women