Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47751
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-07-2016, 10:35 PM   #331
Golovkin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderbella View Post
You can keep your U.S. citizenship and stay 6 months of the year in some European countries I believe.
You can live the rest of your life in any country you want and still keep your US citizenship.
Golovkin is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 12:49 AM   #332
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
^^^^^ That's old news. We're now tuned to three dead cops in Dallas
Update: five
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 01:17 AM   #333
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Quote:

Actually you would be surprised how much safer Europe is than the U.S.

I am going to piss a lot of people off stating this, but civilized countries that do not have as many guns available to the general public have significantly lower murder rates.

I actually would live in Europe myself if I was not a homeowner and not in a relationship. I have not ruled out one day moving to the French countryside.

Maybe France is such a safe and lovely place because the population is less than 5% Negro.

Ever consider that?

Why do you so quickly blame guns.

P.S. ....you can sell your house here
Old 07-08-2016, 04:06 AM   #334
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Edit: Nancy Grace?...... Really?!
Well where do you think a deep thinker like me gets my news from? I also write down bits and pieces of the Dr.Drew show and try to pass them off as my own

Quote:
Hi Brooke,

Actually you would be surprised how much safer Europe is than the US
My sister-in-law moved about an hour outside of Paris a few years back with her husband and 3 children because she wanted to get them out of the US madness. She said it was the best decision they ever made.

And GS ... they are black. So does that mean the white population of Paris needs to be on edge because 5 more negros are living among them?
Brooke Wilde is online now   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 08:08 AM   #335
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

If anyone here doesn't like the way they're being treated...they can leave...or they can start the revolution...either way, I don't give a single fuck...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 08:40 AM   #336
obiwansalami
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde View Post

My sister-in-law moved about an hour outside of Paris a few years back with her husband and 3 children because she wanted to get them out of the US madness. She said it was the best decision they ever made.
And since they moved, Paris has been the target of multiple terrorist attacks by homegrown French Arab Islamic extremists. The targets were newspaper headquarters, Jewish deli, and even soccer stadium during an international match between Germany and France. France has a significant Arab minority that has been integrated far less into the community than any minority in the US. On top of it, our friends from Saudi Arabia made sure that French Imams teach locals the most radical version of Islam.

Yes, living in France sounds romantic, but looking into it long term, France is the last country I'd move to if I were considering living in Europe. Move to Finland or Portugal, it's peaceful, quiet and boring.
obiwansalami is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 10:08 AM   #337
cinderbella
P411: ID # P86099

User ID: 109807
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Maybe France is such a safe and lovely place because the population is less than 5% Negro.

Ever consider that?

Why do you so quickly blame guns.

P.S. ....you can sell your house here

Fuck you. On second thought, nobody wants to fuck you with your shitty attitude. Keep stuffing your fat face with microwave processed foods. Your slow ass needs all the protein it can get to keep up while you burn calories insulting intelligent women on hooker boards because they intimidate you.
cinderbella is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 10:19 AM   #338
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbadbill969 View Post
The stupid fucker was resisting and not complying with the police demands......I hope the other stupid fucks in this world learn a lesson from this
Yep, the lesson they'll learn is its OK for trigger happy cops to put 6 rounds in your ass at point blank range for just resisting. Especially if you have a gun that they found out you had in which you weren't reaching for.
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 12:18 PM   #339
LittleSpike
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Americans, of all colors, creeds, religions and ethnicities, are some of the most manipulated people on this planet. Who do you hate? Why? Has the media justified your feelings? Who are your leaders? Clergymen? Politicians? Entertainers? The rarest person thinks for himself, and investigates before forming an opinion.

LS
LittleSpike is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 01:32 PM   #340
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleSpike View Post

Who are your leaders? ......

LS
The wimpiest of all Negros.

I could list a 1000 Negros I'd pick before that guy.

His wimpy lying Lesbo mullet waits in the wings.
Old 07-08-2016, 02:38 PM   #341
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

The irony of the entire BLM movement is that they are all quiet as a church mouse even after there is so much black on black murder in cities like Chicago....yet you have a sex offender felon carrying a gun "supposedly" selling cd's outside a liquor store who had threatened other people with that gun not complying and resisting being restrained by two police officers and then suddenly he's a fucking "hero"...

How about the BLM and all the other racist assholes who are so fucking concerned with black people being killed stop doing stupid ass shit like stopping traffic in the middle of a city just to create havoc and put that energy into teaching black men to

1-Stop doing drugs
2-Stop selling drugs
3-Stop joining gangs
4-Obtain some job/work skills
5-Conduct yourself as a law-abiding citizen
6-Stop acting like a hard ass when a police officer asks to comply.

Because I sure as fuck don't see any people out there protesting against other black people for killing each other week after fucking week...
It's this type of stupid fucking mentality that blames other people for the bullshit that happens. It reminds me of that scene in Boyz n the Hood when Furious is giving a talk in a dirt lot and asks the rhetorical question..."Why do you think there is a liquor store and gun shop on every corner?"...and his response his "Because they want us to kill ourselves" What a fucking pathetic bullshit rationale...really?
So..my response has to that is this.. If whoever "they" are what if "they" put a Starbucks and Barnes/Noble on every corner?? Would suddenly inner city black men suddenly put down the AK and Schlitz Malt Liquor and suddenly start sipping fucking Lattes and reading Ernest fucking Hemingway? Exactly!!

And don't fucking tell me..."I was born a poor black child and I'm a product of my environment"...bullshit. That's a sorry fucking excuse if I've ever heard one.

The BLM bullshit movement is NOTHING but a domestic terrorist racist group...fuck them.
Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 02:42 PM   #342
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

White Privilege Matters!!! Remember that people!!

This thread is a perfect example of that.
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 05:36 PM   #343
canihitit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

It's like mother fuckers have no idea what blm is or about.
Where do y'all get this shit.

Theres no need to protest black on black crime when 90% of those crimes end in a conviction. But we do protest and March about black on black crime but because you don't see it on Fox News, you don't believe it happens. It does.
If cops in these bad shoots went to jail or were even charged, most of this wouldn't happen.
canihitit is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 05:40 PM   #344
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by canihitit View Post
It's like mother fuckers have no idea what blm is or about.....
Please explain it to us.
Old 07-08-2016, 05:49 PM   #345
canihitit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Please explain it to us.
its not my job to explain the black experience to white folks. if you are really interested look that shit up. motherfuckers are quick to say how lazy black people are but want to be spoon fed shit. you're on the internet now.
canihitit is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women