Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160728
Yssup Rider60090
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40350
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35466
Mojojo33117

Old 10-03-2021, 09:02 PM   #316
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Sincere apologies Salty. If LustyLad says you're on the up and up, then you're definitely on the up and up. Calling someone a Canadian is the worst insult imaginable -- your level of self control is very impressive.
Actually, mate - me self-control might be 'cause I got no issue with Canadian lads, used to have some mates who played rummy ice hockey at the Nailer arena on odd evenings there. Two or three of those lads were from over Toronto-way and working in Wheeling.
Those fellows were good shits.

I didn't do ice hockey with them, but enjoyed the DiCarlo sisters pizza and the tinnys of beer!

And we'd sometimes piss around into one o' the "hole inside the wall" Stripper Pubs
in the area. Good Times!

So don't got bad issues with Canadians much-any.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 07:30 AM   #317
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Democrats were complicit in what happened afterwards, and solely responsible for the $1.9 trillion COVID relief package passed earlier this year, which Larry Summers (Democrat economist) lambasted.
the dims covid package was a racist package as well
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 07:44 AM   #318
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Venezuela , 77% of the people NOW live in Extreme poverty That's how we're gonna handle this Bullcrap
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 08:29 AM   #319
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

And Denmark?

New Zealand?

Do you ever understand what you’re saying?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 10:49 AM   #320
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Listen Lustyladdie....I do not hold you in the same esteem as CM....not even close.
Yes - I know you greatly admire Charlie Manson. I'm relieved you don't put me in the same category.

As NoirMan said "Thank you, I guess."
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 11:13 AM   #321
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Listen Lustyladdie....I do not hold you in the same esteem as CM....not even close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Yes - I know you greatly admire Charlie Manson. I'm relieved you don't put me in the same category.
to be judged by the regard of a detractor, well doesn't it depend on who is the detractor?
Old 10-04-2021, 12:00 PM   #322
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
Actually, mate - me self-control might be 'cause I got no issue with Canadian lads, used to have some mates who played rummy ice hockey at the Nailer arena on odd evenings there. Two or three of those lads were from over Toronto-way and working in Wheeling.
Those fellows were good shits.

I didn't do ice hockey with them, but enjoyed the DiCarlo sisters pizza and the tinnys of beer!

And we'd sometimes piss around into one o' the "hole inside the wall" Stripper Pubs
in the area. Good Times!

So don't got bad issues with Canadians much-any.

### Salty
I don't deny that there are good Canadians. You have to watch out for Yssup and HoeHummer though. I believe they're intelligence operatives working for the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. They want to divide and soften us through social media before mounting an invasion from the north. Glad to know you're not one of them. I was afraid this place was becoming infested with Canadians.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 12:03 PM   #323
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

I knew a Canadian once...a young waitress in Winnipeg

she said "eh" in a manner to turn soft your heart and hard your part
Old 10-04-2021, 12:30 PM   #324
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
to be judged by the regard of a detractor, well doesn't it depend on who is the detractor?
Yes, but surely you aren't suggesting wtf isn't universally regarded in the highest esteem on this board (cough, cough)?

And let's give wtf a little credit... he's been back less than 48 hours and hasn't called me a stupid motherfucker once!

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...&postcount=109
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 12:33 PM   #325
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirMan View Post
I’m sure the other dude is quite bright, if it’s whom I believe you’re referring to. I’m sure he’ll return one day.

So I have read both this post and the article posted by Lusty. I still disagree with the premise and feel that it cherry picks data points to support the premise. With that said, I disagree that there was any change in the trends as I’ve point out when taken in bunches of 5-10 years rather than 1 year prior and 1 year after.

Also, increasing deficit spending is a great way to make economic markers look good. Just as during the Obama years the Fed artificially pushed up the stock market the same occurred with deficit spending in the Trump years.

If you look at the indicators I provided for 2011 (the housing market crash recovery) through 2019 (Pre-Pandemic) all indicators move in a positive direction, even unemployment. Had the Obama economy continued for another 2 years at the same trend lines he would have overseen the same numbers as Trump, I suspect, even without the unpaid for tax breaks for people like me and the deficit spending that accompanied it.
Gramm and Solon's point in the WSJ article isn't primarily about the corporate tax cuts and economic or GDP growth. It's about the corporate tax cuts and their effect on jobs and middle class income. For years the rich got richer but middle class incomes stagnated. Maybe this will illustrate the point.

Median real household income, 2020 dollars:

1999 $63,423
2009 $60,200
2017 $64,557
2019 $69,560

I inserted 2009 because that was the lowest point of the recession. Coincidentally it's when Obama took office, but that's irrelevant to the point.

Now look at real GDP per capita, in 2012 dollars:

1999: $45,326
2009: $49,473
2017: $55,692
2019: $58,141

After the GOP corporate tax cut took effect, on 1/1/2018, you finally see the middle class making significant income gains, over and above the per capita GDP growth rate. For 20 years median incomes stagnated, barely rising since 1999. Then they boomed. Is this coincidence? Not entirely in my opinion, for reasons explained by Gramm and Solon. Deregulation played a part too.

So what do we have to look forward to going forward? Well, average hourly and weekly earnings in August, 2021 are up 4.3% year-on-year. But CPI inflation is up 5.3%. The cost of goods and services are going up faster than wages, so again the middle class is slipping behind. I'd attribute this in part to the huge amounts of COVID relief dumped into the economy, including the $1.9 trillion bill passed earlier this year with no GOP support, which is jacking up inflation. Larry Summers, a Democrat and perhaps the best known economist who served in the Clinton and Obama administrations, would probably agree with that.

Sources:

Real GDP per Capita: https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/A939RX0Q048SBEA
Real Median Household Income: https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/MEHOINUSA672N
Average hourly earnings: https://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/realer.pdf
CPI: https://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/cpi.pdf
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 12:36 PM   #326
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I knew a Canadian once...a young waitress in Winnipeg

she said "eh" in a manner to turn soft your heart and hard your part
I was in Montreal a few years ago. They've got some real hotties, and the French accents are a turn on. The PFP scene is supposed to be great but I didn't have the opportunity to partake.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 12:55 PM   #327
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Someone I do not give 2 fucks about that's who

Quote:
Quote:

Yes good point.....and just who the fuck are you again?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 01:00 PM   #328
oeb11
Valued Poster

DPST dogma - is release all from prison - because the Justice system is 'racist"

Hmmm - and who controls teh DOJ??????

fiden crime cabal seems to be omnipresent - Must have been a jailbreak from teh'Band".

Such a shame - just when teh Light of Truth , facts, and Reason began to overpower teh Lies - the Dark side has re-inforcements!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 01:02 PM   #329
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Now look at real GDP per capita, in 2012 dollars:

1999: $45,326
2009: $49,473
2017: $55,692
2019: $58,141

After the GOP corporate tax cut took effect, on 1/1/2018, you finally see the middle class making significant income gains, over and above the per capita GDP growth rate. For 20 years median incomes stagnated, barely rising since 1999. Then they boomed. Is this coincidence? Not entirely in my opinion, for reasons explained by Gramm and Solon. Deregulation played a part too.
]
What you seemed to have proven is that Trump kept upon the same trajectory that Obama was on...and one could make an argument that cutting your taxes in 2017 to put more money in your pocket without factoring in the increased debt that tax cut would effect many many middle class taxpayers future SS and Medicare payments or LACK THEREOF..
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 01:04 PM   #330
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
DPST dogma - is release all from prison - because the Justice system is 'racist"

Hmmm - and who controls teh DOJ??????

fiden crime cabal seems to be omnipresent - Must have been a jailbreak from teh'Band".

Such a shame - just when teh Light of Truth , facts, and Reason began to overpower teh Lies - the Dark side has re-inforcements!
Wtf are you even posting about?

Are you even in the right thread?

This is not some homoerotic prison thread...
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women