Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160812
Yssup Rider60170
gman4452966
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47657
pyramider46370
bambino40397
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35543
Mojojo33117

Old 03-13-2017, 07:08 AM   #316
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaco20 View Post
0% just another liberal pipe dream to try and not have to face the reality of Hilly losing.
I think after midterms if Republicans keep tanking on healthcare. I'm certain if the don't do something good, they are going to lose seats and give Democrats the majority.

I see the Republicans, in an attempt to keep their seats, blaming Trump and ousting him.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 08:10 AM   #317
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
I think after midterms if Republicans keep tanking on healthcare. I'm certain if the don't do something good, they are going to lose seats and give Democrats the majority.

I see the Republicans, in an attempt to keep their seats, blaming Trump and ousting him.
"The Democrats need to pick up a net of three seats to win the Senate (there’s no realistic prospect of taking the House in the foreseeable future), and saddest of all for the Democrats, the party will defend 25 seats next year and the Republicans, only 8. Only one Republican senator, Dean Heller of Nevada, a freshman, is in a state won by Hillary Clinton, an indication of the temperature of the water. No other Republican seat, says the authoritative Cook Political Report, “appears to be even remotely in danger.” http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-midterm-elec/
goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 08:28 AM   #318
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
Watch Fox, watch ABC , watch CNN & NBC.... they will all say something about something. Just take the common points they all say and agree on as the news. the flavor and spin each put on those facts can be ignored.

I often listen to Matthews hardball on the radio while driving. As I listen I keep looking out the window expecting to see the parachutes from a Russian invasion. I wonder why the FBI and CIA have not found anything nefarious yet? They have been digging in on Trump for some time now.
Old 03-13-2017, 09:04 AM   #319
grean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodolboy View Post
"The Democrats need to pick up a net of three seats to win the Senate (there’s no realistic prospect of taking the House in the foreseeable future), and saddest of all for the Democrats, the party will defend 25 seats next year and the Republicans, only 8. Only one Republican senator, Dean Heller of Nevada, a freshman, is in a state won by Hillary Clinton, an indication of the temperature of the water. No other Republican seat, says the authoritative Cook Political Report, “appears to be even remotely in danger.” http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-midterm-elec/
Those are the numbers. No arguments there. However, The Donald had a supposedly slim path to victory in 2016 and look.....

Here is the deal. With the passage of the A.C.A, the Democrats setup a huge voting block. It wasn't about healthcare as much as it was making so that people vote against Democrats would also be voting against their health care.....

Well Trump came along and actually talked people into doing just that. I'll come back to this point.

I think dems are secretly happy that the Republican congress has to sort out the mess.

The Dems know the only feasible way to do it so everyone is covered is to raise taxes.

They know the Republican's won't do that.

Trump Promised no one would lose coverage in the replacement. So far that's the case, though.

Revisiting Trumps persuasion of voters, since a large majority of people who did vote Trump are also on Obamacare, they stand to get burned if the replacement passes that doesn't keep his promise.

Burned people probably will vote for health care. They didn't think they were voting against it in 2016. They will know by 2018, however.

There is the possibility no replacement is put in place. Will the system stay afloat through the mid term?

If it collapses, Republicans get blamed. Dems swoop in.

If it doesn't then Republicans may squeeze by. It is unlikely.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 10:16 AM   #320
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

"Burned people probably will vote for health care. They didn't think they were voting against it in 2016."

I know plenty of people who got burned by Obamacare. I am one of them, my premiums have gone from $550 to $1,250 under Obamacare with a much higher deductible.I promise you healthcare was on their mind with the prospect of a president Hillery. Many yearn for the days when health insurance was just expensive, not unaffordable.

Old 03-13-2017, 11:07 AM   #321
grean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodolboy View Post
"Burned people probably will vote for health care. They didn't think they were voting against it in 2016."

I know plenty of people who got burned by Obamacare. I am one of them, my premiums have gone from $550 to $1,250 under Obamacare with a much higher deductible.I promise you healthcare was on their mind with the prospect of a president Hillery. Many yearn for the days when health insurance was just expensive, not unaffordable.

My understanding is under the new proposal, the only ones getting breaks are the insurance companies. Premiums will continue to rise.

A more than double cost increase does scorch a bit. Nobodies premiums went down. However, there were a lot of people who, while it was very pricey, did receive health benefits that they previously could not have any, for various reasons. The people in those situations are whom I'm referring.

They voted Trump & Republican because Trump said they would keep their insurance coverage but it would cost much less.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 04:11 PM   #322
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Premiums will go up for almost everybody under Ryan's plan. Two exceptions. Very young people, and those who will once again buy junk insurance (at least to the extent that Ryan's proposal will allow it to be sold again). The junk insurance provisions of Ryan's bill may not survive as they are not likely to survive a parliamentary challenge under the Byrd Rule and my be excluded from a vote under the budget reconciliation process. If that comes to pass, then only 10% of consumers will get lower prices, and 75% or so will have much higher prices. Plus, the numbers who will loose coverage will rise to probably well over 15 million even under the most conservative estimates.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 11:31 PM   #323
PeterBota
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Premiums will go up for almost everybody under Ryan's plan. Two exceptions. Very young people, and those who will once again buy junk insurance (at least to the extent that Ryan's proposal will allow it to be sold again). The junk insurance provisions of Ryan's bill may not survive as they are not likely to survive a parliamentary challenge under the Byrd Rule and my be excluded from a vote under the budget reconciliation process. If that comes to pass, then only 10% of consumers will get lower prices, and 75% or so will have much higher prices. Plus, the numbers who will loose coverage will rise to probably well over 15 million even under the most conservative estimates.
Loose coverage? They were forced to get Obama care or pay a fine every year.
PeterBota is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 02:03 AM   #324
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default WHO WILL BE LEFT TO FILL OUR SHOES?

WHO WILL BE LEFT TO FILL OUR SHOES?
Today’s Federal Debt is $19,853,618,720,466.05.

http://www.usgovernmentdebt.us/

Baby boomers, born between 1946 and 1964, are heading into retirement in droves (about 10,000 a day, in fact). ... Insufficient preparedness and lack of financial resources for decades without steady employment paint a gloomy picture for many retirees.
37% have saved LESS than 50,000 and 50% have saved LESS than 100,000

https://www.fool.com/retirement/2016...etirement.aspx

https://www.ssa.gov/policy/docs/ssb/v65n3/v65n3p1.html

Social Security is the most important retirement income source for all retirees. The average monthly Social Security retirement benefit for January 2016 is $1,341. January 2017 it is about 1400.00/month.

https://www.fool.com/retirement/2016...-at-age-6.aspx

Millennials’ emotions run deeper than their pockets, survey finds. Millennials earn 20% less than Boomers did at same stage of life. With a median household income of $40,581, millennials earn 20 percent less than boomers did at the same stage of life, despite being better educated, according to a new analysis of Federal Reserve data by the advocacy group Young Invincible. The analysis being released Friday gives concrete details about a troubling generational divide that helps to explain much of the anxiety that defined the 2016 election. Millennials have half the net worth of boomers. Their home ownership rate is lower, while their student debt is drastically higher.

TRAVEL BAN: What it's like in the 6 countries on Trump's travel ban list

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/29/politi...ban-countries/

Here’s the Reality about Illegal Immigrants in the United States: DEPORTED
There are 11 million of them, the best estimates say, laboring in American fields, atop half-built towers and in restaurant kitchens, and swelling American classrooms, detention centers and immigration courts.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...mmigrants.html

TRUMP WALL: Growing signs of trouble for Trump’s border wall: President Donald Trump’s plan for a border wall is showing more cracks. Trump is claiming that the ambitious — and hugely controversial — construction plan is “way, way, way ahead of schedule,” but in reality, there is growing evidence that Trump's central campaign pledge is in political peril.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...olitics-235904

HEALTHCARE: Fixing the high costs of healthcare starts here.
Drug Companies Really Don’t Care About the Price Hike Backlash. More than two-thirds of the 20 biggest pharma companies used price hikes to drive revenue growth in the first quarter of 2016, according to an analysis of corporate filings and earnings statements by the Wall Street Journal. The review also found that drug makers have been relying on this tactic more and more and raising prices by higher amounts than before despite multiple Congressional inquiries into the practice and proposed reforms to tackle drug costs from President Obama, Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, and others.

http://fortune.com/2016/07/14/big-pharma-drug-prices/

Hospitals Say They’re Being Slammed By Drug Price Hikes. Inpatient drug spending increased by 23.4 percent annually from 2013 to 2015, compared with 9.9 percent annual increases on retail drug spending during the same period, according to a new report by National Opinion Research Center (NORC) at the University of Chicago, which was commissioned by the American Hospital Association and the Federation of American Hospitals. Spending was driven by increases in drug unit prices rather than an increase in the volume of drugs used, they found.

http://khn.org/news/hospitals-say-th...g-price-hikes/

"DOCTORS ARE NOTHING MORE THAN PILL PUSHERS"

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 05:53 AM   #325
grean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
So yeah.... people voted for Trump because they were pissed with Obama care.

The sensation they are feeling now can't be much different than when they stuck thier dicks through a glory hole and found out later they were sucked off by the their drunk gay brother....
grean is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 09:36 AM   #326
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copierguy0 View Post
(1) I am willing to bet a year's pay, if we were able to do a do-over, TRUMP would not be elected.

(2) The people took this election for granted.

(3) Just look at all the people protesting in all those states.
CG
Oh, Cg...tsk tsk....where to start...?

For one, lucky you. You don't have to make good on that wager anytime soon....it'll keep until 2020, right? An entire year's pay, huh? Pretty bold bet. Even "if" they cleaned the slate and a New Election was held this week.

One and two...."the people" took the election for granted? I take you mean The Libs, right....'cause Trump Backers and the on-the-fence Independents and moderates did take interest in the election.

New York and California (ie: 84 total electoral votes) showed up for Hillary, I believe. "More" Dem voters in either of those states wouldn't have mattered so we can comfortably say we can't blame the voters in either of those two blue states.

Would "More" Lib voters show up today in the swing states...? Or "More" Independents in those states cast their vote for Hillary instead of Donald today...?....based on the first 50 days of his administration?

I'm curious what changes, that's all.

Oh...and the protesters in the streets. Ha! It's their right as Americans to protest of course. But had "We" done that 8 or 4 years ago (with a black president having been elected and re-elected)....all of us would be labeled as Nazis..Racists...Pro-KKK...oh, wait. We're called that today anyways.....never mind.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 01:22 PM   #327
grean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post

For one, lucky you. You don't have to make good on that wager anytime soon....it'll keep until 2020, right? An entire year's pay, huh? Pretty bold bet. Even "if" they cleaned the slate and a New Election was held this week.

One and two...."the people" took the election for granted? I take you mean The Libs, right....'cause Trump Backers and the on-the-fence Independents and moderates did take interest in the election.

New York and California (ie: 84 total electoral votes) showed up for Hillary, I believe. "More" Dem voters in either of those states wouldn't have mattered so we can comfortably say we can't blame the voters in either of those two blue states.

Would "More" Lib voters show up today in the swing states...? Or "More" Independents in those states cast their vote for Hillary instead of Donald today...?....based on the first 50 days of his administration?

Oh...and the protesters in the streets. Ha! It's their right as Americans to protest of course. But had "We" done that 8 or 4 years ago (with a black president having been elected and re-elected)....all of us would be labeled as Nazis..Racists...Pro-KKK...oh, wait. We're called that today anyways.....never mind.

As to what changed?
1. Donald Trump made a promise to act presidential after the election. Can you honestly say he has done that?

2.He also, for that matter, made a number of promises that he is already proven to be unable to fulfill.
A. Build a wall and Mexico pay for it.
1.first was still going to build a wall but we would have to front the money. Now it is clear, to everyone who wasn't already smart enough to realize it wasn't happening, that it wasn't going to happen.
2. He constantly lies. How do we know he lies? Because he has refused to offer any evidence to substantiate any of his claims or what his says is so blatantly false, others can show proof he is doesn't know what he is talking about. " I had the biggest win in History. Well I meant by a Republican.....well I don't know, some one told me that."
3. He promised health care expansion for cheaper than Obamacare.( this one hasn't panned out yet, but I'm not betting my salary that it does)
4. "I'LL HARDLY LEAVE THE WHITE HOUSE" He has spent more in a month on protection details than Obama's or Bushes first year in office away from the white house.

Cmon CB, are you really still behind this guy? Back a conservative, by all means. This guy ain't even that.....
grean is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 07:40 PM   #328
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post

for one, trump will NEVER be re-elected so forget about 2020. 2nd: A DO-OVER don't mean a RE-ELECTION. 3rd: if a NEW election was held THIS week, the people would KNOW about his LIES and dealings with RUSSIA, his tax returns are slowly being leaked to prove his business transactions with RUSSIA.

One and two...."the people" took the election for granted? I take you mean The Libs, right....'cause Trump Backers and the on-the-fence Independents and moderates did take interest in the election. NEWS FLASH: EVEN THE REPUBLICANS can't stand TRUMP.

Would "More" Lib voters show up today in the swing states...? Or "More" Independents in those states cast their vote for Hillary instead of Donald today...?....based on the first 50 days of his administration? you can't go by those stats, most of the voters took this election for granted and turned off their TV. After the last 3 months, even the republicans would NOW vote for whoever ran against TRUMP. (even hillary) lol

i hope this clears up your curiosity, lol
@Green, good post and very valid points sir.

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 08:25 AM   #329
themystic
Valued Poster

Please Mr President,, Stop I cant take it any more. Stop winning so much. Please stop

I forgot. What am I winning so far?
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 09:14 AM   #330
grean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Please Mr President,, Stop I cant take it any more. Stop winning so much. Please stop

I forgot. What am I winning so far?
I don't quite know either. He did say I would get tired of it. Well, he was right about that....
grean is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women