Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40438
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-24-2015, 12:48 PM   #316
shanm
Valued Poster

By god, these conservatives are hysterical. I knew fox news was off its rocker, but had no idea it was actually working. Brainwashing these mindless, ignorant drones. This country is being overrun by paranoia and stupidity, and you both are living proof. We should consider ourselves lucky each day that these conservative hicks don't pick up the guns that they love to cry about and start shooting everyone with a skin shade slightly different from them. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Is that your Harvard education talking, IBIdiot? Or ANY high school or college education?

Or is this what you learned in your GED correspondence course and your accompanying master's degree program?

You're fucking hysterical!

lmao. Obama went to Harvard Law. These dents probably couldn't be hired to pick up crow shit from their lawns
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 12:59 PM   #317
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
By god, these conservatives are hysterical. I knew fox news was off its rocker, but had no idea it was actually working. Brainwashing these mindless, ignorant drones. This country is being overrun by paranoia and stupidity, and you both are living proof. We should consider ourselves lucky each day that these conservative hicks don't pick up the guns that they love to cry about and start shooting everyone with a skin shade slightly different from them. 

lmao. Obama went to Harvard Law. These dents probably couldn't be hired to pick up crow shit from their lawns
You kid, but it's closer to happening than you think. Between Fox News and Breitbart, etc., these idiots think they're on to the truth. Wouldn't know the truth if it smacked them in the face like a fat 10-inch dick.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 01:22 PM   #318
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

Odumbo went into Harvard stupid and came out stupid. That you're also stupid is evident in your toadying support for Odumbo, and the fact that in the face of overwhelming historical evidence against the stupid opinion held by you and Odumbo, all you can feebly do is fawn about Odumbo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
You kid, but it's closer to happening than you think. Between Fox News and Breitbart, etc., these idiots think they're on to the truth. Wouldn't know the truth if it smacked them in the face like a fat 10-inch dick.
According to Odumbo's associate, Gruber, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, you've just described your fate in life, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Is that your Harvard education talking, IBIdiot? Or ANY high school or college education?

Or is this what you learned in your GED correspondence course and your accompanying master's degree program?

You're fucking hysterical!

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 03:26 PM   #319
shanm
Valued Poster

^ Did you forget to speak English along the way? or was retard your first language all along?
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 03:31 PM   #320
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronrocket View Post

Maybe you are the one who should read a history book. Syria, the Levant, Egypt, Mesopotamia, northern Africa, Spain - all were Christian and for hundreds of years before the Muslims invaded and conquered. The proximate cause for Pope Urban to declare the crusade was a letter from Byzantine Emperor Alexios I Komnenos requesting western troops to repel an invasion by Seljuk Turks. It was the beginning of the 1000 year rollback of Islamic conquest that eventually freed Spain, Portugal, Sicily, Greece, Bulgaria, Romania, Crimea, Georgia, Armenia, Serbia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, and Montenegro from Muslim rule. The Muslims are still pissed about it - Bin Laden bemoaned the loss of Al-Andalus. Add to the list the return of the indigenous people to Israel (though they never completely left) and you have every Muslim who believes in the complete superiority of Islam with a psychic wound that only the destruction of Israel and the reconquest of former Muslim-controlled territory can heal.

Umm...the whole idea of a "holy war" (jihad) was borrowed from Islam. No such concept occurs in the New Testament, but there is plenty of "kill the infidel and take his wives and daughters as slaves" in the Koran. And you do realize that slavery was outlawed in Saudi Arabia only in 1962 under intense external pressure, right? Meanwhile Daesh is bringing slavery back, with theological justification. I challenge you to find a single verse in the New Testament that condones one person buying and selling another, or raping women prisoners of war, even though those were commonly accepted practices in the first century.

Here is a bit of text from The River War, written by a keen observer of the human condition, Winston Churchill. And remember that he saw the Nazis for what they were when most "educated" people were just pussy-footing around and not trying to offend Herr Hitler.

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property – either as a child, a wife, or a concubine – must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen: all know how to die: Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities; but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilisation of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilisation of ancient Rome.
^^you think I'm going to read all of that?
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 03:33 PM   #321
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
^ Did you forget to speak English along the way? or was retard your first language all along?
Your failure to comprehend English, other than toadyisms for Odumbo, stems from the fact that you're just one of Odumbo's "#Grubered" minions, shamman.
Old 02-24-2015, 03:40 PM   #322
shanm
Valued Poster

^^I think it is trying to communicate
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 03:43 PM   #323
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
^^I think it is trying to communicate
Notice how shamman cannot support his opinion with anything other toadyisms for Odumbo.
Old 02-24-2015, 03:49 PM   #324
shanm
Valued Poster

I don't have to. You're an idiot and anyone with half a brain from here to Shanghai can see it. I don't fancy wasting my day talking to a dummy with the intellectual range of a peanut.
If you think Obama is a muslim you can just fuck off. You're an unpatriotic, US-hating son of a bitch in my book.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 04:05 PM   #325
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Obama went to Harvard Law.
Quote:
^^you think I'm going to read all of that?

Hey sham-scam, what's your problem? You can't even wade through 4 paragraphs? Are you lazy, stupid, anti-intellectual, ADD-afflicted - or all of the above? Why don't you forward those 4 paragraphs to your Harvard Law butt buddy and ask him to dumb them down for you?

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 04:35 PM   #326
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't have to. You're an idiot and anyone with half a brain from here to Shanghai can see it. I don't fancy wasting my day talking to a dummy with the intellectual range of a peanut.
If you think Obama is a muslim you can just fuck off. You're an unpatriotic, US-hating son of a bitch in my book.
The shamman is a "#Grubered" Odumbo lemming who knows no facts, and who can only spout toadyisms for Odumbo.
Old 02-24-2015, 06:33 PM   #327
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hey sham-scam, what's your problem? You can't even wade through 4 paragraphs? Are you lazy, stupid, anti-intellectual, ADD-afflicted - or all of the above? Why don't you forward those 4 paragraphs to your Harvard Law butt buddy and ask him to dumb them down for you?

It's called having a job, having a life, you know, grown up stuff. Who am I kidding? you obviously don't know. If you had a job you wouldn't be here complaining about Obama and Muslims.

I don't have a problem trying to correct people when they are wrong nor do I have a problem debating political issues in a straightforward, civilized manner. But I also recognize insanity that is too far gone when I see it. I would rather not waste my entire day trying to help you see my viewpoint, when at the end of the day you are still going to believe your fucked up one.

Anyone who's actually has any idea of history agrees that crusades were christian expansion attempts. I am not going to argue with someone who believes otherwise because he is quite obviously an idiot. But again, who am I kidding, you're all idiots. Case in point, the fucktard above me who doesn't realize that Obama and Odumbo doesn't rhyme.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 06:41 PM   #328
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
It's called having a job, having a life, you know, grown up stuff. Who am I kidding? you obviously don't know. If you had a job you wouldn't be here complaining about Obama and Muslims.

I don't have a problem trying to correct people when they are wrong nor do I have a problem debating political issues in a straightforward, civilized manner. But I also recognize insanity that is too far gone when I see it. I would rather not waste my entire day trying to help you see my viewpoint, when at the end of the day you are still going to believe your fucked up one.

Anyone who's actually has any idea of history agrees that crusades were christian expansion attempts. I am not going to argue with someone who believes otherwise because he is quite obviously an idiot. But again, who am I kidding, you're all idiots. Case in point, the fucktard above me who doesn't realize that Obama and Odumbo doesn't rhyme.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 06:43 PM   #329
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

You and Odumbo obviously wasted your time in school if you're still too stupid to see that the Crusades were a response to Islamic expansion, shamman. BTW, you "#Grubered" Kool Aid sotted Odumbo minion:

Old 02-24-2015, 07:12 PM   #330
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Islam is a bastard religion based solely on the jealous feelings of Mohammed of Jesus. why else would this *Staff Edit - JCM write things like this in the Koran ..

http://infidelsarecool.com/2006/12/o...evidence-of-i/
Now, let us have a closer look at what the Koran says about the infidels:-
  • Slay the unbelievers wherever you find them(2:191)
  • Make war on the infidels living in your neighboorhood (9:123)
  • When opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you catch them (9:5)
  • Kill the Jews and the Christians if they do not convert to Islam or refuse to pay Jizya tax (9:29)
  • Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable (3:85)
  • The Jews and the Christians are perverts; fight them (9:30)
  • Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticise Islam. (5:33)
  • The infidels are unclean; do not let them into a mosque (9:28)
  • Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water; melt their skin and bellies
    (22:19)
  • Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them (47:4)
  • The unbelievers are stupid; urge the Muslims to fight them (8:65)
  • Muslims must not take the infidels as friends (3:28)
  • Terrorise and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur’an (8:12)
  • Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorise the infidels (8:60)
The Qur’an certainly proclaims that when the time is appropriate, Muslims must use force to convert the unbelievers to Islam. For the non-Muslims, the alternative to this is to pay the humiliating protection money (Jizya tax) or be killed (by beheading, of course). A militarily dominant Islam, without doubt, precludes the peaceful co-existence with the unbelievers if the Muslims have to abide strictly by the unalterable stipulations of the Qur’an.
so. what does this mean? it means that when the sitting President of the United States says “The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer” this makes him an infidel defiler of America. what does the Koran says about infidels? kill them.

Slay the unbelievers wherever you find them(2:191)

works for me.

so to recap as the OP said ....

STILL THINK THIS *Staff Edit - JCM MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE ISN'T A *Staff Edit - JCM MUSLIM?

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women