Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70489
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-02-2015, 05:19 PM   #316
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
Yeah, cause we all know who bin Laden's muse was...
I thought it was Ziggy Al Zalea.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 05:27 PM   #317
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238364
My ECCIE Reviews

^^^ yeah, but not a very catchy hooker name.
Camille Fox is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 07:22 PM   #318
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Where did CD and YM blame you?

Attach the quote, please.
Here they are in bold...written yesterday and today by our lovelies. Though I am not named directly , I have been the perceived advocate of LOTO or XOXO today, however one chooses to look at it, as such maybe others not in the know, or in the know may have deducted that both CD and YM were pointing the preverbal finger at me as I was the only one in this thread today with a different POV. Which I thought gave me Carte Blanche to fire back in full. If that looks similar to other posts I have made elsewhere, blame them, not me!

I am being called back to The Bachelor.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport View Post
I just don't get it. You've never met me. You know nothing about me. You've apparently been listening to someone who doesn't like me for whatever reason, and I doubt he/she has ever met me, either. How can you consider yourself objective? Why would you threaten to out me? You consider me and other ladies the bad guys, but we'd never do or even threaten to do something like this. It's one thing to be a shark in your business tactics, that's the nature of the game sometimes, and I get and accept that. But getting into people's personal lives is heinous to an extreme degree. And what would motivate you to be the puppet?

It's just bonkers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
There is a wolf hanging out with a cobra on these boards...ijs (I'm just SCREAMING).
Here is my response to YM's post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Well I'm rather a sensitive soul and would like you to clarify who is whom so that some with less intelligence may not be fooled into thinking you are speaking of me.

And here was my response to CD's...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

But that behavior does not give you the right to not take responsibility for your own behavior , which is trying to blame any collateral damage you may receive on others.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 08:13 PM   #319
drax1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I can hear them singing now, "You're so vain, I bet you think this post is about you, don't you? You're so vain..."
drax1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 08:33 PM   #320
JustMeCLTXGG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by drax1 View Post
I can here them singing now, "You're so vain, I bet you think this post is about you, don't you? You're so vain..."
ahem...it's hear...I know it's nitpicky and all and I'm sure I make plenty of the same mistakes myself so just an FYI before someone else says something creative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drax1 View Post
Ya, thanks for catching that. As you know, you can't edit once you hit that post button. Oh well. Never claimed to be perfect or smart. That's why we're here. Eh...
sarcasm right? if it's not, you can actually edit for up to an hour I think is the time limit. you might still be able to correct it.
JustMeCLTXGG is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 08:43 PM   #321
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

WTF, funny that everyone except you knew she was talking about AXOXO.........ijs
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 08:44 PM   #322
drax1
Valued Poster

Ya, thanks for catching that. As you know, you can't edit once you hit that post button. Oh well. Never claimed to be perfect or smart. That's why we're here. Eh...
drax1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 08:54 PM   #323
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
WTF, funny that everyone except you knew she was talking about AXOXO.........ijs
I can't help it if I'm not as smart as you...ole WTF was making sure his good name stayed that way. CD left some ambiguity with that ...I doubt he/she has ever met me, either

I thought we all knew XOXO was a girl. Or is there something else I'm not in the know on? YM used my Cobra analogy. Could be confusing to we posters not as smart as you! Why should I have not given them the opportunity to clear up any doubt? Today , I was having to have many nuanced discussions with multiple posters trying to clear up confusion.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 09:04 PM   #324
drax1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG View Post
ahem...it's hear...I know it's nitpicky and all and I'm sure I make plenty of the same mistakes myself so just an FYI before someone else says something creative.

sarcasm right? if it's not, you can actually edit for up to an hour I think is the time limit. you might still be able to correct it.
Thanks, I never noticed the edit button. I fixed it for ya.
drax1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 09:14 PM   #325
Anna Nikkole
BANNED

User ID: 252967
My ECCIE Reviews

So I was like 20 pages back, and I dawn sure didn't read all of it. I'm just saying or thinking that's where the hostility came at me from the other thread.

But, I would still fuck LOTO! He has seen reputable providers and I like soy sauce.

The end. .......
Anna Nikkole is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 09:18 PM   #326
Super Head 713
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 95093
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Star View Post
So I was like 20 pages back, and I dawn sure didn't read all of it. I'm just saying or thinking that's where the hostility came at me from the other thread.

But, I would still fuck LOTO! He has seen reputable providers and I like soy sauce.

The end. .......
Super Head 713 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 09:25 PM   #327
JustMeCLTXGG
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Star View Post
So I was like 20 pages back, and I dawn sure didn't read all of it........
just to keep some life in the thread...

ahem...it's damn...just another FYI...see my previous post. no criticism intended...

also...let me try something for you...

Quote:
Anna is HOT and can make you feel like a new man. I love her wit and personality but mostly her beautiful curves and powerful body and sexual mind. If all women were like her the whole world would be smiling and walking around drained!

if you take [QUOTE]Anna is HOT and can make you feel like a new man. I love her wit and personality but mostly her beautiful curves and powerful body and sexual mind. If all women were like her the whole world would be smiling and walking around drained![QUOTE]
and add a / in front of the Q but after the [ at the end there it actually quotes. as in...
[ / QUOTE ] (remove the spaces and put that at the end.
Old 03-02-2015, 09:37 PM   #328
Anna Nikkole
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=JustMeCLTXGG;1056443477]just to keep some life in the thread...

ahem...it's damn...just another FYI...see my previous post. no criticism intended...

if you take [QUOTE]Anna is HOT and can make you feel like a new man. I love her wit and personality but mostly her beautiful curves and powerful body and sexual mind. If all women were like her the whole world would be smiling and walking around drained!
Quote:
and add a / in front of the Q but after the [ at the end there it actually quotes. as in...
[ / QUOTE ] (remove the spaces and put that at the end.

I cant post on reviews but I thought it was so sweet. I'll put b the / in there just for you babe!
Old 03-02-2015, 09:43 PM   #329
JustMeCLTXGG
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=Anna Star;1056443509][QUOTE=JustMeCLTXGG;1056443477]just to keep some life in the thread...

[SIZE=1][COLOR=#ff00ff]if you take
Quote:
Anna is HOT and can make you feel like a new man. I love her wit and personality but mostly her beautiful curves and powerful body and sexual mind. If all women were like her the whole world would be smiling and walking around drained!

I cant post on reviews but I thought it was so sweet. I'll put b the / in there just for you babe!
not sure what you did there? I just meant at the end of your signature...it's not quoting from a review...

try this - at the very end of your signature (the part in the pink) where it says [QUOTE] insert a / between the [ and the Q ...it should look like [ / QUOTE] but without the spaces when you're done.

Quote:
I think you can make up quotes even like this
yup, you can. previewed it first.

[QUOTE]Anna is HOT and can make you feel like a new man. I love her wit and personality but mostly her beautiful curves and powerful body and sexual mind. If all women were like her the whole world would be smiling and walking around drained![ / QUOTE]

better yet...just copy the above...the whole thing
paste it into your signature
then remove the spaces at the end. don't delete anything just remove the two spaces and save.
Old 03-02-2015, 09:52 PM   #330
Anna Nikkole
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=JustMeCLTXGG;1056443521][QUOTE=Anna Star;1056443509][QUOTE=JustMeCLTXGG;1056443477]just to keep some life in the thread...

[SIZE=1][COLOR=#ff00ff]if you take
not sure what you did there? I just meant at the end of your signature...it's not quoting from a review...

try this - at the very end of your signature (the part in the pink) where it says [QUOTE] insert a / between the [ and the Q ...it should look like [ / QUOTE] but without the spaces when you're done.

yup, you can. previewed it first.

Quote:
Anna is HOT and can make you feel like a new man. I love her wit and personality but mostly her beautiful curves and powerful body and sexual mind. If all women were like her the whole world would be smiling and walking around drained![ / QUOTE]

better yet...just copy the above...the whole thing
paste it into your signature
then remove the spaces at the end. don't delete anything just remove the two spaces and save.

it's okay like it is. Thanks for your help. I can't copy a real quote because I can't comment on reviews, but it's fine. It was in fact quoted, that made my day

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women