Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60438
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48470
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41772
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36145
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-31-2020, 06:10 PM   #316
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomofTheOpera View Post
And what BM and Darth wrote is correct while CryptKicker is wrong in his statement.

Never has a political discussion been allowed in the Sandbox, it was always moved to the National Political forum which is where this thread belongs.
We were advised in staff a long time ago that it was okay for political discussions to be in the local forum's sandbox. Sometimes the OP wishes for the majority of the discussion to be from members who frequent the same area forum instead of on a national basis. Both have it's place. It is truly the OP's preference.
Old 03-31-2020, 09:45 PM   #317
PhantomofTheOpera
Valued Poster

Location: second star to the right, and straight on till morning

^^^ You can't be serious.

Using that logic means I can deem where I want a thread to exist if I am an OP. For instance, if I wanted to have a political discussion in Co-Ed where I am the OP, then that is good to go which is wrong.

But, eh, your choice Crypt. We will agree to disagree with what you wrote.
Old 03-31-2020, 09:47 PM   #318
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

No sir. Read the description of each forum
Old 03-31-2020, 09:58 PM   #319
PhantomofTheOpera
Valued Poster

I have, have you?

Co-Ed description:
Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

The Sandbox description:
The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here.

I stand by my comparison as it is valid, as well as you and I will disagree.
Old 03-31-2020, 10:01 PM   #320
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

The fact that the sandbox specifically stated non-adult topics has always implied that coed was for hobby related subjects and it has always been stated by ownership to moderate it that way. We are to moderate as they request
Old 04-01-2020, 09:24 AM   #321
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Old 04-01-2020, 09:30 AM   #322
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Sounds like the moderators need to get on the same page...but we've all known that for quite a while. IJS

Why don't y'all have another staff meeting and get back to us.
#cantmakethisshitup

Old 04-01-2020, 01:45 PM   #323
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
This is the interwebs. I practice a lot of shit
JD? paralegal? skipped law school and just passed the Bar on the 1st try lol? (isn't Kim Kardashian doing something like that?) or maybe you read case books just for shits n giggles..

those things are boring af and kinda a waste of time. half the time you spend just sorting out the damn facts of some super complicated fucked up fact patterns that have zilch to do with the holding or what's on ur final.

i sped read the Fed Inc Tax casebook one week before the final (and still pulled a B!) probably shoulda just sped read Gilbert's-or is maybe Emmanuel's better-instead ha ha. coulda maybe gotten an A- with some luck lol.

i was good at pissing my classmates off because when it got to my row, i would count how many people before me and figure out which case i was going to present and then sped read and briefed the case, so when it got to me, i was gtg.

law is basically glorified common sense anyway. def not rocket science.
Old 04-01-2020, 02:48 PM   #324
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
JD? paralegal? skipped law school and just passed the Bar on the 1st try lol? (isn't Kim Kardashian doing something like that?) or maybe you read case books just for shits n giggles..

Or maybe I'm just the Eccie version of Frank Abagnale, Jr.
Hell, if you ask some hooktards I'm not me at all. I'm someone else...possibly even a mod.
I'd love to chat but I've got a plane to fly!
Old 04-01-2020, 02:55 PM   #325
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Or maybe I'm just the Eccie version of Frank Abagnale, Jr.
Hell, if you ask some hooktards I'm not me at all. I'm someone else...possibly even a mod.
no worries sir! perhaps you are a smart cat who graduated law school..

i am apparently USA Soldier, Sistine Chapel, shinepro, plus a number of others as well. basically i am any libtard on Eccie, even though im actually a registered Independent, i've never served in the military, my ebonics is sorry af, i'm neither a gangsta nor a loyal manservant, i can't afford a Range Rover, and i didn't inherit a big house in the burbs while my uncle chills in the Big House..
Old 04-01-2020, 03:30 PM   #326
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
i am apparently USA Soldier, Sistine Chapel, shinepro, plus a number of others as well. basically i am any libtard on Eccie, even though im actually a registered Independent, i've never served in the military, my ebonics is sorry af, i'm neither a gangsta nor a loyal manservant, i can't afford a Range Rover, and i didn't inherit a big house in the burbs while my uncle chills in the Big House..
Nice try at an April fools joke.
Old 04-01-2020, 10:35 PM   #327
PhantomofTheOpera
Valued Poster

^^^ Miss seeing yours though.
Old 04-01-2020, 10:53 PM   #328
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomofTheOpera View Post
^^^ Miss seeing yours though.

Thanks, but it got to where people could smell something coming from a mile away on April fools day.
Old 04-01-2020, 11:02 PM   #329
PhantomofTheOpera
Valued Poster

*chuckling* I know what you mean, but still... they were good.
Old 04-01-2020, 11:20 PM   #330
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Nice try at an April fools joke.
Dear John, why do you find it necessary to troll me 24/7? i'm just an ordinary bloke; i'm not Apollo the sun god, and i don't drive my chariot across the sky every damn morning. sure, we both have goldish curly hair halfway down our backs, but who the fuck cares? he can smote me in a millisecond 7 different ways. fuck it, i'll say it; i'm just an ordinary clown, although at least i can say with certainty, my color isn't orange; more whitish with a bit of a tan.

have you ever noticed that when humans challenge the gods, it ended badly...for the humans. i will not be challenging Apollo any damn time soon..

and yes, post your April Fool's tradition. i'm here to be entertained; are you not entertained? is that not why you are here..

ya i know i'm off topic, but enough is enough. like, really. i'm sure you're a good guy, and i would take no pleasure if you were to experience a bancation from violating the rules against harassment and cyberstalking, which, indeed, i read after my 17th bancation. or wait. was it my 18th..

almost everyone here gets it. we're here to have fun. chicago boy used to fuck with me like there was no tomorrow, and when he got me good with one of his evil pranks, about all i could say was, dammit Chicago Boy, you bastard. and that was that. so how bout we leave the legit trolling behind and just have a little fun, while the world is crashing around us. what say you, sir? cause i'm just a regular bloke and nothing special. in the big picture, we're all just stardust left after some grumpy-ass stars ran out of fuel and went supernova, and to stardust one day we shall return..
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women