Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59961
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47579
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 06-25-2014, 06:21 AM   #316
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
mindless libtard drivel. every bit of it. You still haven't posted one damn thing that supports the contention by any means of demographics (Which you keep using as an excuse not to do so) that the US is "by far and away" as you put it, the most violent nation where i rather easily proved the US is not even close. Russia is almost twice as violent and i posted the stats to prove it. with Vladdy the "MadDog" Putin running that place no less.
First, learn how to READ and COMPREHEND. I NEVER said the U.S. is "by far and away" the most violent nation. I did say it is the most violent nation when compared to nations which are similar to it, such as the U.K., Canada, Italy, France, Germany, Spain, Denmark, etc. If you've ever traveled outside of Waco to some of those countries, you will understand the similarities we share with them. Certainly not all, but many. Then compare the U.S. to the countries with the highest homicide rates per capita and tell me what demographics we share with them. NONE. South Africa? The Congo? Swaziland? Jamaica? Honduras? Venezuela?

I already posted an article as to why Russia's homicide rate is so high . You conveniently have ignored it.

You want more. Here you go.

From http://www.unodc.org/documents/data-...e_2011_web.pdf

In the Americas, homicide rates in the Caribbean
and Central America have risen since 1995,
whereas elsewhere in the region they have decreased
or remained stable. Although the United States of
America has a relatively high homicide rate com-
pared to other countries with a similar socio-eco-
nomic level, US crime rates in general have been
declining since the mid 1990s, resulting in the
steady downward trend of the Northern American
homicide rate.

Please note that "similar socio-economic level" is a demographic.

From the same source. The majority of the differences cited are demographics.

The factors underlying the significant differences
in homicide rate by subregion are multiple, com-
plex and interlinked. Research on the high levels of
interpersonal violence in Central and South Amer-
ica, for example, often refer to factors that origi-
nate, foment or facilitate violence such as “social
inequality due to an increase in wealth versus pov-
erty”, “the paradox of more schooling with fewer
employment opportunities”, “increasing expecta-
tions and the impossibility of meeting them”,
“changes in family structure” and “loss of impor
tance of religion in daily life”, “increased density in
poor areas and urban segregation”, “a masculinity
cult”, “changes in drug markets”, “increases in the
number of firearms”, “alcohol consumption” and
“difficulties in verbal expression feelings” are also
highlighted.

Inequality is also a driver of high levels of homi-
cide. Homicide rates plotted against the Gini
Index, an important measure of inequality,4
show
that at global level countries with large income
disparities (Gini Index higher than 0.45) have a
homicide rate almost four times higher than more
equal societies.

"Large income disparities" is a demographic.

And yet more:

The link between high levels of violent crime and
lower levels of development is also apparent when
homicides are analyzed together with GDP and
the under-five mortality rate. The peak homicide rate occurs in the group of countries with lower
GDP per capita (less than USD-PPP 2,500),
while a surge for countries with GDP between
USD-PPP 10,000 and 25,000 is associated with
countries in the Americas; a pattern similar to that
observed in “high” HDI countries

So I have established a valid link between demographics and homicide rate and also shown in the first statement that the U.S. homicide rate is higher than similar countries.

SpeedRacerXXX is online now   Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 06:25 AM   #317
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1055481441] Crawl back under your bed, suck you thumb while your butt-buddy, the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, sucks his boyfriend's dick on your mattress, Speedy.

/QUOTE]

You are so eloquent in your writing. Makes others really want to support your viewpoints. Consistent with being "the dumbest person on this board".
Old 06-25-2014, 07:01 AM   #318
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post

You are so eloquent in your writing. Makes others really want to support your viewpoints. Consistent with being "the dumbest person on this board".
I'll save you some embarrassment by not quoting some of your *eloquent*, hypocritical and lying remarks, Speedy. So now you can *safely* crawl back under your bed, suck your thumb and be very, very afraid, Speedy.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 08:13 AM   #319
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

[QUOTE=SpeedRacerXXX;1055481925]
Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Crawl back under your bed, suck you thumb while your butt-buddy, the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, sucks his boyfriend's dick on your mattress, Speedy.

/QUOTE]

Speedy, you have it wrong I'm afraid. IB isn't really the dumbest person on this board, but he is the most vocally homophobic by a long shot. That quote above is typical of literally thousands of his posts--he runs out of substance and runs out of logic so he tries to win by shear volume of vomit and homosexual/feces slurs strung together. Sadly he sees some success in this approach: many people still disagree with him but don't care to get covered with his diarrhea explosions. He just isn't worth it for many of them.

Take this post of mine: calm, specific, and statement of basic facts. But since they are facts that he obviously does not agree with, just look at his response. Odds are he will open up the vomit can because he really can't counter what I am saying--he has too many posts like the one you quote above that everyone can see.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 08:34 AM   #320
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
I'll save you some embarrassment by not quoting some of your *eloquent*, hypocritical and lying remarks, Speedy. So now you can *safely* crawl back under your bed, suck your thumb and be very, very afraid, Speedy.
The only thing that scares me is that it seems like idiots like you are allowed to own handguns. That is scary.

You have a handgun in your home because you are scared someone is coming in to get you. You carry a handgun in your car because you are scared of a car-jacking. You carry a concealed handgun while on the streets because you are scared that there is someone out there wanting to get you.
Old 06-25-2014, 08:54 AM   #321
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=Old-T;1055482198]
Quote:

Speedy, you have it wrong I'm afraid. IB isn't really the dumbest person on this board, but he is the most vocally homophobic by a long shot. That quote above is typical of literally thousands of his posts--he runs out of substance and runs out of logic so he tries to win by shear volume of vomit and homosexual/feces slurs strung together. Sadly he sees some success in this approach: many people still disagree with him but don't care to get covered with his diarrhea explosions. He just isn't worth it for many of them.

Take this post of mine: calm, specific, and statement of basic facts. But since they are facts that he obviously does not agree with, just look at his response. Odds are he will open up the vomit can because he really can't counter what I am saying--he has too many posts like the one you quote above that everyone can see.
Old-T, since you've probably been on this forum longer than I, and have "discussed" a wider range of issues with our resident idiot, I accept your assessment. However, I don't want to run up against anyone dumber than IB. Beyond my comprehension.
Old 06-25-2014, 09:44 AM   #322
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=SpeedRacerXXX;1055482338]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post

Old-T, since you've probably been on this forum longer than I, and have "discussed" a wider range of issues with our resident idiot, I accept your assessment. However, I don't want to run up against anyone dumber than IB. Beyond my comprehension.

Be afraid Speedy, be very afraid... LOL

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 09:50 AM   #323
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

[QUOTE=Old-T;1055482198]
Quote:

If there's a dumber person on the board, you won't look very far to find him, Speedy. Just look at the post above this one. Find the dumbest person on ECCIE, you wil...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 12:48 PM   #324
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post

Once again, Old-Twerp, your symptoms of partisan myopia are in full bloom. It's noticeable, Old-Twerp, how you selectively ignored Speedy's verbal diarrhea that contained not even one intellectual or factual kernel of thought that could be rebutted with civil discourse. Go screw yourself, Old-Twerp.

Quote:
The only thing that scares me is that it seems like idiots like you are allowed to own handguns. That is scary.

You have a handgun in your home because you are scared someone is coming in to get you. You carry a handgun in your car because you are scared of a car-jacking. You carry a concealed handgun while on the streets because you are scared that there is someone out there wanting to get you.
Just remember, Speedy, you do have that crawl space under your bed if you're so afraid.

Quote:
Your choice of butt-buddies only serves to magnify your stupidity, Speedy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
If there's a dumber person on the board, you won't look very far to find him, Speedy. Just look at the post above this one. Find the dumbest person on ECCIE, you wil...
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 03:50 PM   #325
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

OH! Sorry IBIdiot, would you prefer I agree with the rest of the board and acknowledge you, not your mentally challenged sidekick, as the dumbest person on the board?

Great, it's really a toss up anyway. One chooses to act like you act, the other hasn't the mental capacity to act otherwise.

Congratulations, IBIdiot! In the side by side intelligence test between you and a legal retard, the retard wins!

No wonder you're just so angry in that little closet of yours!

Old 06-25-2014, 07:44 PM   #326
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
First, learn how to READ and COMPREHEND. I NEVER said the U.S. is "by far and away" the most violent nation. I did say it is the most violent nation when compared to nations which are similar to it, such as the U.K., Canada, Italy, France, Germany, Spain, Denmark, etc. If you've ever traveled outside of Waco to some of those countries, you will understand the similarities we share with them. Certainly not all, but many. Then compare the U.S. to the countries with the highest homicide rates per capita and tell me what demographics we share with them. NONE. South Africa? The Congo? Swaziland? Jamaica? Honduras? Venezuela?

I already posted an article as to why Russia's homicide rate is so high . You conveniently have ignored it.

You want more. Here you go.

From http://www.unodc.org/documents/data-...e_2011_web.pdf

In the Americas, homicide rates in the Caribbean
and Central America have risen since 1995,
whereas elsewhere in the region they have decreased
or remained stable. Although the United States of
America has a relatively high homicide rate com-
pared to other countries with a similar socio-eco-
nomic level, US crime rates in general have been
declining since the mid 1990s, resulting in the
steady downward trend of the Northern American
homicide rate.

Please note that "similar socio-economic level" is a demographic.

From the same source. The majority of the differences cited are demographics.

The factors underlying the significant differences
in homicide rate by subregion are multiple, com-
plex and interlinked. Research on the high levels of
interpersonal violence in Central and South Amer-
ica, for example, often refer to factors that origi-
nate, foment or facilitate violence such as “social
inequality due to an increase in wealth versus pov-
erty”, “the paradox of more schooling with fewer
employment opportunities”, “increasing expecta-
tions and the impossibility of meeting them”,
“changes in family structure” and “loss of impor
tance of religion in daily life”, “increased density in
poor areas and urban segregation”, “a masculinity
cult”, “changes in drug markets”, “increases in the
number of firearms”, “alcohol consumption” and
“difficulties in verbal expression feelings” are also
highlighted.

Inequality is also a driver of high levels of homi-
cide. Homicide rates plotted against the Gini
Index, an important measure of inequality,4
show
that at global level countries with large income
disparities (Gini Index higher than 0.45) have a
homicide rate almost four times higher than more
equal societies.

"Large income disparities" is a demographic.

And yet more:

The link between high levels of violent crime and
lower levels of development is also apparent when
homicides are analyzed together with GDP and
the under-five mortality rate. The peak homicide rate occurs in the group of countries with lower
GDP per capita (less than USD-PPP 2,500),
while a surge for countries with GDP between
USD-PPP 10,000 and 25,000 is associated with
countries in the Americas; a pattern similar to that
observed in “high” HDI countries

So I have established a valid link between demographics and homicide rate and also shown in the first statement that the U.S. homicide rate is higher than similar countries.

oh, sorry! did i give you the impression i actually read anything you post?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 08:48 PM   #327
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
I don't have to prove anything. FACT -- the U.S. has at least double the homicides as other industrialized countries. Everything points to the income demographic as the reason why, income inequality to be exact. If you like, I will point out several articles which point this out.

To compare the U.S. to countries like South Africa and Jamaica and say "We aren't so bad off. Look at their homicide rates" is a ridiculous comparison.
i never made that comparison, you did.

your demographic

UnitedKingdom 1 653 Europe Northern Europe 2011
France 1 665 Europe Western Europe 2012
Canada 1.6 543 Americas Northern America 2012
United States 4.8 14,173 Americas Northern America 2012
Spain 0.8 364 Europe Southern Europe 2012
Germany 0.8 662 Europe Western Europe 2011
Denmark 0.8 47 Europe Northern Europe 2012

Mine, using the G8 "standard"

opps! russia is a G8 nation! cite all the craptard studies you want about why Russia can't be included, somehow the rest of the World doesn't agree

and it blows yer argument up.

the G8

Russia 9.2 13,120 Europe Eastern Europe 2012 UnitedKingdom 1 653 Europe Northern Europe 2011
France 1 665 Europe Western Europe 2012
Canada 1.6 543 Americas Northern America 2012
United States 4.8 14,173 Americas Northern America 2012
Germany 0.8 662 Europe Western Europe 2011
Italy 0.9 530 Europe Southern Europe 2012 Japan 0.3 442 Asia Eastern Asia 2011
i didn't bother to sort it so i presume you can read. Russia is the "King" of the G8.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 10:58 PM   #328
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

First you comment that you never read anything Speedy posts and then in the next post you argue it.

Make up that lump of shit between your floppy ears you call a mind!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Old 06-26-2014, 06:10 AM   #329
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
oh, sorry! did i give you the impression i actually read anything you post?
Then why have you complained in several of YOUR posts that MY posts on demographics and their correlation to homicides, which was proven 100% valid in the excerpts I posted, are invalid? You are as dumb as IB.

Old-T, I see what you mean. IB has several challengers.
Old 06-26-2014, 06:10 AM   #330
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
First you comment that you never read anything Speedy posts and then in the next post you argue it.

Make up that lump of shit between your floppy ears you call a mind!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You noticed that too.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women