Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59973
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 09-06-2017, 02:28 PM   #316
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Are you measuring other guys' assholes again, you turd burgling, Dick smoking, rump riding CREEP?

Sure looks like it, IBMassa!

Hahahahahahahaha!
You'd be the only dick smoking creep in this conversation, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 02:39 PM   #317
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It was all you M T Brain Socket.
Getting a little sloppy on your paper grading. republican as a party is capitalized, as a form of government it is not. You missed the conservative as in its context should be capitalized. The to/too was an error but since you know it was caused during editing I speculated you would not consider it a typo LOL Then of course you would love to add just one more to the list and went all out on Lemming. Seemed like you would have saw the pattern of what I chose to capitalize and not. Yet you just had to get all you could. Stepping over the dollars to pick up the dimes.

Quote:
Since I voted conservative I agree with you. The republicans love to run their mouths about shit and yes they have taken to the courts to enforce what they think is "Gods words". So tell me, was it you or I that brought all the gay shit into play? You have made way to many "parapraxis" to be as straight as you claim to be. But while I may have voted for Darrell Castle, that does not require me to be a Lemming to Trump as you are.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 02:46 PM   #318
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
Getting a little sloppy on your paper grading. republican as a party is capitalized, as a form of government it is not. You missed the conservative as in its context should be capitalized. The to/too was an error but since you know it was caused during editing I speculated you would not consider it a typo LOL Then of course you would love to add just one more to the list and went all out on Lemming. Seemed like you would have saw the pattern of what I chose to capitalize and not. Yet you just had to get all you could. Stepping over the dollars to pick up the dimes.
Your errors were highlighted, M T Brain Socket, and it was you who equated such errors to sexual deviancy, M T Brain Socket. You were hoisted on your own petard, M T Brain Socket, you cock-sucking sexual pervert.
Old 09-06-2017, 04:18 PM   #319
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
It was all you M T Brain Socket.
Quote:
Your errors were highlighted, M T Brain Socket, and it was you who equated such errors to sexual deviancy, M T Brain Socket. You were hoisted on your own petard, M T Brain Socket, you cock-sucking sexual pervert.
You are so full of shit, you missed one, was wrong on another and debatable on the last one. You scored a 25 out of a possible 100.

You see your obsession with Noah has taken you down the same path as him. Wrong and broken. I find it odd he was much more liberal than you yet you adore him.

There you go with cock-sucking again, man you can not get away from those Freudian slips.
Old 09-06-2017, 04:41 PM   #320
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are so full of shit, you missed one, was wrong on another and debatable on the last one. You scored a 25 out of a possible 100.

You see your obsession with Noah has taken you down the same path as him. Wrong and broken. I find it odd he was much more liberal than you yet you adore him.

There you go with cock-sucking again, man you can not get away from those Freudian slips.
You're the jackass that's full of shit, M T Brain Socket. You had six errors in your declaration equating errors to male-on-male sexual perversion, M T Brain Socket. You were hoisted on your own petard, M T Brain Socket, you cock-sucking sexual pervert.
Old 09-07-2017, 08:16 AM   #321
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Who's gonna get the message to TryWeakly to stop spamming this forum.
All he's done since LLiarMan brought him over from the Houston forum is bump this one thread.

Each time he bumps, this shit is happening.

Thanks, LLiarMan, for everything.

Now go fuck yourself, and your little dog too,

Oh yeah ... got any naked pictures of your Mama?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 08:35 AM   #322
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're the jackass that's full of shit, M T Brain Socket. You had six errors in your declaration equating errors to male-on-male sexual perversion, M T Brain Socket. You were hoisted on your own petard, M T Brain Socket, you cock-sucking sexual pervert.
So now there are six errors? Man I must be gay then. I better tell the wife LOL! You are a fucking joke with your phony English teacher bullshit. You do realize everyone notes that you only grade papers when you have no other comeback. You have not made one comment to the issue this thread is about to me, just the grammar. What a fucking clown. Noah would be more ashamed of you than he was his "poor" family after they spent every dime on his education. You think because you have pointed out a few grammatical errors you are somehow superior? It reveals that you are a typical sociopath is all. You have a great memory when it comes to school but little to no understanding of it or even a hint of decency. As for anyone hoisted on a petard, you are the one doing the blowing. So that makes you just as your your hero, a "a pusillanimous, half-begotten, self-dubbed patriot," "an incurable lunatic," and "a deceitful newsmonger ." LOL!
Old 09-07-2017, 08:43 AM   #323
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Man I must be gay then.
That's been apparent to everyone else for some time now, M T Brain Socket.

FYI, M T Brain Socket, highlighting your errors in light of your accusation that errors were a sign of sexual depravity was hoisting you on your on petard. Nothing finer in these exchanges than letting jackasses like you skewer yourselves, M T Brain Socket.
Old 09-07-2017, 09:52 AM   #324
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
That's been apparent to everyone else for some time now, M T Brain Socket.

FYI, M T Brain Socket, highlighting your errors in light of your accusation that errors were a sign of sexual depravity was hoisting you on your on petard. Nothing finer in these exchanges than letting jackasses like you skewer yourselves, M T Brain Socket.
What the fuck are you babbling about now? You love to get all megalomania over words don't you. I implied you were sexually obsessed with grammar not normal people fool. Now I skewered myself ? Sounds like you are friends with the King of Queening to me. I love how you try to act so superior with your 8th grade wordsmith mentality. If you really thought grammar was that important you would correct your own right before you did some of your cronies. You picking apart my grammar shows what a worthless asshole you are and that you have no integrity. I also notice most the times you and I have debate it is right after I posted an indisputable fact. And your buddies seem to disappear once that happens. Kiss my ass and post an actual opinion of the topic Jethro. (as in bong, not Bodine or Tull though they would be fitting as well)
Old 09-07-2017, 10:02 AM   #325
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
What the fuck are you babbling about now? You love to get all megalomania over words don't you. I implied you were sexually obsessed with grammar not normal people fool. Now I skewered myself ? Sounds like you are friends with the King of Queening to me. I love how you try to act so superior with your 8th grade wordsmith mentality. If you really thought grammar was that important you would correct your own right before you did some of your cronies. You picking apart my grammar shows what a worthless asshole you are and that you have no integrity. I also notice most the times you and I have debate it is right after I posted an indisputable fact. And your buddies seem to disappear once that happens. Kiss my ass and post an actual opinion of the topic Jethro. (as in bong, not Bodine or Tull though they would be fitting as well)
Yeah, M T Brain Socket. You skewered yourself with your claim that more errors equates to greater male-on-male perversions, you dissembling asshole. And your stupid ass made multiple errors in that post; thus, hoisting your ignorant ass on your own petard, jackass.
Old 09-07-2017, 11:02 AM   #326
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Ian Anderson had you in mind when he wrote this.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u9bk2MrMGaA
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 11:46 AM   #327
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Ian Anderson had you in mind when he wrote this.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u9bk2MrMGaA
I think he wrote "Teacher" about you/IB.
I have a feeling you would get along great with Ian's father.
Old 09-07-2017, 12:03 PM   #328
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Maybe, he didn't care much for liberal homos like you.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 12:19 PM   #329
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
A sun-baked block of mud has more intelligence than you, M T Brain Socket.
Old 09-07-2017, 01:00 PM   #330
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Maybe, he didn't care much for liberal homos like you.
Just because I got drunk and let you blow me does not define me as a homo. But on the other hand....
Besides I am not a liberal LOL!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women