Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40435
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-16-2020, 01:10 PM   #316
HoeHummer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Nope! Kobe was WRONG! And you are also for defending him!

Quit showing your ass and go back to the Houston forum, loudmouth!

You obviously have zero time in general aviation under challenging conditions.
Who the fuck are yous, Charles A fucking Lindbergh?

LOLLING!
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 01:50 PM   #317
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
Lindberg is dead, isn't he?

I realize LukeEmUp needs the help, but you're no help at all!

Oh, back to the subject matter, it doesn't take a pretend internet personality like you and your buddy, LukeEmUp, to recognize the fatal decision that Kobe made when he flashed his celebrity badge to impress the pilot into losing his common sense and put not only himself at risk but all the passengers for whose safety the pilot was responsible, most particularly those who weren't old enough to make up their own mind as to whether or not it was a NO FLY DAY!!!

That's apparently two times in Kobe's life he allowed his celebrity to do his thinking for him .... neither instance turned out well ...

and this one cost others their lives.

Quote:
Captain A. G. Lamplugh:

“Aviation in itself is not inherently dangerous. But to an even greater degree than the sea, it is terribly unforgiving of any carelessness, incapacity or neglect.”
And Mr. LukeEmUp wants to jabber on about me being "wrong"? Kobe's bad judgment killed a bunch of innocent people with his "INCAPACITY"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 02:06 PM   #318
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Wrong. That's literally the dumbest shit I've read in this thread, old man and I've read plenty of dumb shit in this thread.

Do you even watch the NBA? Do you see the respect the teams have displayed for that man? Have you seen the respect that the players have displayed for that man? What an idiotic statement. His legacy is fully intact as it should be. You're just too stupid to speak about shit that you know absolutely nothing about and too ignorant to shut up when you should.

You obviously don't watch the NBA and you don't know anything about basketball, so get your old ass out of a thread about basketball and stop being a moron.

Every team took at least one 24 second clock violation and/or at least one 8 second mid court clock violation to honor the man. How about that legacy? I doubt you knew that and why they did that. If you knew why, you wouldn't post such dumb shit.
They honor a rapist who also forced a pilot to fly and kill 8 people with an 8 second half court clock violation - no, I don't watch the NBA and I didn't know that.

(Well, technically I did watch the NBA once from those "luxury boxes" at the AAC when someone "treated" me to watch a boring ass game from his $100,000 per year suite - the food was good but I obviously skipped the fucking desserts which everyone raved over - it was disgusting watching all those fat fucks shove tiramisu into their revolting fat faces)

I quit watching the NBA after Dr. J. retired, except for that one game and I couldn't get out of there fast enough. It takes a real stupid fuck to pay good money to see men running around in their underwear.

Fair warning - LexusLover is far smarter than you so prepare to get humiliated again - just like I did to you...you coward.

Once again, shouldn't you consider your own contribution to all the people who hate you? You are doing something wrong! Learn from your mistakes, boy! If someone disagrees with you you fucking go postal when a civilized and intelligent person would simply state their case and leave it alone.

But you can't let it go, can you? Shame you didn't show up so I could have taught you a painful lesson.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 02:18 PM   #319
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
....so prepare to get humiliated again - just like I did to you...you coward.
I didn't see the World's Basketball Expert had made this lameass statement:

Quote:
You obviously don't watch the NBA and you don't know anything about basketball, so get your old ass out of a thread about basketball and stop being a moron.
Just to show you what an ignorant loudmouth he is:

For a period of time in my early life I was a sports writer/editor and covered basketball, because no one wanted it (football was king), so I traveled with the teams and kept the shot chart for the game so essentially I had the story written before I got back on the bus for next gig. Am I an "expert"? Fuck no! I'll allow loudmouthed LukeEmUp to be the "expert"!!!! I'll do the story!

I've spent the better part of my adult life standing or sitting around loudmouthed arrogant jerks who spout off stats, names, games, and scores .... some of them even wear vests with patches all over them .... play the roll ... but not the game! They think talking is walking!

Loudmouthed LukeEmUp is an expert on general aviation decision making now I see ............ so was his buddy Kobe!!! That's why I never pretend to be an expert ... and I always one the loudmouths to think they know more than I. It's easier. Surely LukeEmUp has some ledgers to proof.
Old 02-16-2020, 07:32 PM   #320
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
I agree with you, bambino. But I don't think a guy like Kobe takes a "no" from anyone he employs. I am sure the pilot knew that about him and foolishly took the risk to fly to keep him as a client. If you are a pilot in LA, I am sure it's great business for you to have Kobe as a reference on your resume... Kobe just came across as the type of guy to me that if you ever said "no" to him, that you could forget about ever working for him again. I have no doubt that the pilot did not know that.
Seems like pilot error:

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/amp/...says-ntsb.html

He was trained to fly by wire, or instrumentation. But only recently and apparently this was his first experience in these conditions. Reminds me of JFK Jr. he wasn’t trained to fly by instruments. It got dark, he lost view of land, and flew straight into the clean killing his wife and sister as well.

I don’t think Kobe demanded they fly in unsafe conditions, I think he trusted the pilot.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 08:17 PM   #321
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

LL, you made a very dumb statement about how the man's legacy on the court would be affected by his death. It won't be. Turn to TNT and watch two seconds of the All Star game. Look at the jerseys they are wearing. Your senile old ass can ramble on all you want about nothing, but I am not defending Kobe. I just stated the simple fact that you made a stupid ass statement about his legacy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Reminds me of JFK Jr. he wasn’t trained to fly by instruments. It got dark, he lost view of land, and flew straight into the clean killing his wife and sister as well.

I don’t think Kobe demanded they fly in unsafe conditions, I think he trusted the pilot
Good analogy about JFK Jr. I watched one of the news shows about him and I was very surprised to hear how completely untrained he was to fly when there was bad visibility.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 03:35 AM   #322
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
LL, you made a very dumb statement ....
So says, the dumbest, loudmouth on here! Do you honestly believe I give a rat's ass what you think? If you do, then you are self-deluding. Kobe's ego killed himself and 8 other people. Live with it!

Like I said ... you need to spend a little more time around general aviation and the consequences of "profit" on decision making.

I'd rather try to convince a rock! You are a waste of time. Eaten up with your own bullshit ... and efforts to bully others on the board. Try someone it works on, junior!

Do you know ANYTHING about aviation liability and responsibility?

Quote:
Captain A. G. Lamplugh:

“Aviation in itself is not inherently dangerous. But to an even greater degree than the sea, it is terribly unforgiving of any carelessness, incapacity or neglect.”
May be this color suits you better, junior!

Here's another EGO disaster ... Kennedy ... 1999

There are millions!!!! What one doesn't get is the fine print on the report and the result of "customer influence" in the decision making! This was "celebrity"!!! Just like fucking a girl who didn't want him to fuck her!!!! Kobe got what Kobe wanted and paid for it.
Old 02-17-2020, 05:08 AM   #323
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

If I am a dumb loudmouth and you have roughly 9X's more idiotic posts than me on a whore board. What exactly does that make you senile old man?

I'll explain it to your senile old ass in a very simple way. Neither one of us has a single review. We both joined this board the same year so we add pretty much nothing but conjecture on a whore board. You just have roughly 9X's more posts than I do to add nothing. Got it dipshit? LOL

I told you years ago in a Houston thread that you were a crazy old man. You struck back with I would be lucky to live as long as you. I replied back that if I start losing my mind at your age like you obviously have, I sure the fuck hope I don't live to be that old. I meant it then and I mean it now.

Look, the bottom line is that some of you old pussies hold grudges against me and I get that. But I did not participate in this thread for those grudges to come up. You made a dumb statement about a dead man's legacy. Own it. Stop being a bitch about it and try to change the narrative to make this about me and fucking aviation. I'm not a pilot and neither are you... we already know the story. Stop being an old dipshit and use what little capacity of your brain while you still have it readily available to you before it diminishes to next to nothing while your old ass gets older.
Old 02-17-2020, 07:01 AM   #324
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
If I am a dumb loudmouth and you have roughly 9X's more idiotic posts than me on a whore board.

What exactly does that make you senile old man?
That is a sentence fragment - who's losing their brain cells?

Also, you are off topic!

Kobe was someone who made a very bad decision and paid the price. OK for him - but gross negligence concerning his daughter (whom he clearly loved) by failing, narcissist that he was, to adequately ensure her safety per his parental obligation to protect her. It a permanent stain on his "legacy".
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 09:16 AM   #325
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Inadvertent VFR (visual flight rules) into IMC (instrument meteorological conditions)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Seems like pilot error:

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/amp/...says-ntsb.html

He was trained to fly by wire, or instrumentation. But only recently and apparently this was his first experience in these conditions. Reminds me of JFK Jr. he wasn’t trained to fly by instruments. It got dark, he lost view of land, and flew straight into the clean killing his wife and sister as well.

I don’t think Kobe demanded they fly in unsafe conditions, I think he trusted the pilot.

Judging from published reports, it appears highly probable that this was a case of inadvertent VFR flight into IMC, resulting in the pilot becoming disoriented and unaware of his position relative to the impacted terrain. It's particularly notable that the involved charter company's operating certificate limited its operations to VFR.

As is the case with most people serving celebrity clientele, charter pilots often feel that they're under pressure to satisfy their clients' wishes, and may push the envelope well beyond what most observers would consider reasonable. Unless he had taken a fair bit of flight instruction, I don't think Kobe could reasonably have been expected to understand the risks involved.

On the other hand, JFK Jr. manifestly should have understood the risks he undertook on his fateful flight. As I recall, he had something like 300 hrs. of VFR flight with little or no instrument instruction, and certainly had not attained an instrument certificate. Reports from that evening indicated severely restricted visibility in haze, and pilots in the area lost sight of the horizon.

Losing control -- inadvertent VFR into IMC:

https://www.aopa.org/training-and-sa...s/vfr-into-imc

https://www.flyingmag.com/why-cant-w...-vfr-into-imc/

By the way, fly-by-wire does not mean operating under IFR; it has a different meaning altogether:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fly-by-wire

Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 09:22 AM   #326
oeb11
Valued Poster

CM - thank you - for clarification One would define VFR and IMC
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 09:31 AM   #327
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
Judging from published reports, it appears highly probable that this was a case of inadvertent VFR flight into IMC, resulting in the pilot becoming disoriented and unaware of his position relative to the impacted terrain. It's particularly notable that the involved charter company's operating certificate limited its operations to VFR.

As is the case with most people serving celebrity clientele, charter pilots often feel that they're under pressure to satisfy their clients' wishes, and may push the envelope well beyond what most observers would consider reasonable. Unless he had taken a fair bit of flight instruction, I don't think Kobe could reasonably have been expected to understand the risks involved.

On the other hand, JFK Jr. manifestly should have understood the risks he undertook on his fateful flight. As I recall, he had something like 300 hrs. of VFR flight with little or no instrument instruction, and certainly had not attained an instrument certificate. Reports from that evening indicated severely restricted visibility in haze, and pilots in the area lost sight of the horizon.
Excellent post, sir! I'll leave it at that and won't go on any further. Again, excellent post.
Old 02-17-2020, 09:33 AM   #328
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Hope all is well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
Judging from published reports, it appears highly probable that this was a case of inadvertent VFR flight into IMC, resulting in the pilot becoming disoriented and unaware of his position relative to the

This sounds similar to many in this forum flying into IMC (InformedMeasuredCommentary ) with VFR ( ViscousFacebookRehortic )

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 09:50 PM   #329
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post

LOLLING!
I have to admit that if you mentioned Lindbergh and Howard Hughes, I really would have lost it while hysterically laughing. I still laugh to myself about seeing the Spruce Goose as a kid in Long Beach at the time, (I'm sure it's probably elsewhere now but when I was a kid, it was there.)

My dad was a big history buff so I was already familiar with the dumb shit he wanted to see. But when the curator who was on the tour was talking about the plane, I remember thinking to myself, "why are we even here? This plane flew one fucking time, Aviation my ass with this Howard Hughes guy."
Old 02-18-2020, 02:59 AM   #330
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
If I am a dumb loudmouth ....
There are no "ifs" about it, Junior! Did you work on President's Day?

Oh, just in case you get the wrong impression in your deluded mind my absence from the board and a failure to respond to your foolishness on here is because I work 60-70 hours a week. I'm headed into the office now and won't return until around 7 to my home office.

Keep crunching those numbers, Junior, while you gaze at your Ivy League rags of which you are so proud while praising the rapist Kobe!

Didn't the pilot in that plane crash picture I posted have an "Ivy League" pedigree?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women