Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452978
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47680
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35596
Mojojo33117

Old 07-06-2012, 07:47 PM   #301
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
its not exactly how eye would put it, but ahem, .
I agree Dilbert AMEN! Take another look at that young lady.... most all men get religious by saying..... Thank You Jesus!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 10:24 PM   #302
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40

SL, please explain M.C. Escher's Waterfall in terms a layman would understand.

Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 11:24 PM   #303
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi View Post
SL, please explain M.C. Escher's Waterfall in terms a layman would understand.

It's an optical illusion.

Here are videos to prove it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lwm-yGCjOjU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TJtJ...feature=fvwrel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyVXUYTJ1I4

The water is going down hill not up. Then pumped to the top! Thats the illusion!
Old 07-07-2012, 09:49 PM   #304
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

OK SL,
Three gods A, B, and C are called, in no particular order, True, False, and Random. True always speaks truly, False always speaks falsely, but whether Random speaks truly or falsely is a completely random manner. Your task is to determine the identities of A, B, and C by asking three yes-no questions; each question must be put to exactly one god. The gods understand English, but will answer all questions in their own language, in which the words for yes and no are da and ja, in some order. You do not know which word means which.
Old 07-08-2012, 02:56 AM   #305
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
OK SL,
Three gods A, B, and C are called, in no particular order, True, False, and Random. True always speaks truly, False always speaks falsely, but whether Random speaks truly or falsely is a completely random manner. Your task is to determine the identities of A, B, and C by asking three yes-no questions; each question must be put to exactly one god. The gods understand English, but will answer all questions in their own language, in which the words for yes and no are da and ja, in some order. You do not know which word means which.

FNF I had to break out a bottle of JW Blue Label to figure this one out! But here goes....

The "first move is to find a god that you can be certain is not Random, and hence is either True or False".[2] There are many different questions that will achieve this result. One strategy is to use complicated logical connectives in your questions (either biconditionals or some equivalent construction).

Boolos' question was:

Does 'da' mean yes if and only if you are True if and only if B is Random?[3]
Equivalently:

Are an odd number of the following statements true: you are False, 'ja' means yes, B is Random?

The puzzle's solution can be simplified by using counterfactuals.[4][5] The key to this solution is that, for any yes/no question Q, asking either True or False the question

If I asked you Q, would you say 'ja'?
results in the answer 'ja' if the truthful answer to Q is yes, and the answer 'da' if the truthful answer to Q is no. The reason this works can be seen by looking at the eight possible cases.

Assume that 'ja' means yes and 'da' means no.
(i) True is asked and responds with 'ja'. Since he is telling the truth the truthful answer to Q is 'ja', which means yes.

(ii) True is asked and responds with 'da'. Since he is telling the truth the truthful answer to Q is 'da', which means no.

(iii) False is asked and responds with 'ja'. Since he is lying it follows that if you asked him Q he would instead answer 'da'. He would be lying, so the truthful answer to Q is 'ja', which means yes.

(iv) False is asked and responds with 'da'. Since he is lying it follows that if you asked him Q he would in fact answer 'ja'. He would be lying, so the truthful answer to Q is 'da', which means no.

Assume 'ja' means no and 'da' means yes.
(v) True is asked and responds with 'ja'. Since he is telling the truth the truthful answer to Q is 'da', which means yes.

(vi) True is asked and responds with 'da'. Since he is telling the truth the truthful answer to Q is 'ja', which means no.

(vii) False is asked and responds with 'ja'. Since he is lying it follows that if you asked him Q he would in fact answer 'ja'. He would be lying, so the truthful answer to Q 'da', which means yes.

(viii) False is asked and responds with 'da'. Since he is lying it follows that if you asked him Q he would instead answer 'da'. He would be lying, so the truthful answer to Q is 'ja', which means no.

Using this fact, one may proceed as follows.[6]

Ask god B, "If I asked you 'Is A Random?', would you say 'ja'?". If B answers 'ja', then the answer indicates that A is indeed Random and B and C are not Random. If B answers 'da', then either B is Random (and is answering randomly), or B is not Random and the answer indicates that A is not Random. Either way, A is not Random.
Go to the god who was identified as not being Random by the previous question (either A or C), and ask him: "If I asked you 'Are you True?', would you say 'ja'?". Since he is not Random, an answer of 'ja' indicates that he is True and an answer of 'da' indicates that he is False.
Ask the same god the question: "If I asked you 'Is B Random?', would you say 'ja'?". If the answer is 'ja' then B is Random; if the answer is 'da' then the god you have not yet spoken to is Random. The remaining god can be identified by elimination.

[edit] Random's behaviour
Most readers of the puzzle assume that Random will provide completely random answers to any question asked of him; however, the puzzle does not actually state this. In fact, Boolos' third clarifying remark explicitly refutes this assumption.

Whether Random speaks truly or not should be thought of as depending on the flip of a coin hidden in his brain: if the coin comes down heads, he speaks truly; if tails, falsely.
This says that Random randomly acts as a liar or a truth-teller, not that Random answers randomly.

A small change to the question above yields a question which will always elicit a meaningful answer from Random. The change is as follows:

If I asked you Q in your current mental state, would you say 'ja'?[6]
We have effectively extracted the truth-teller and liar personalities from Random and forced him to be only one of them. This completely trivializes the puzzle since we can now get truthful answers to any questions we please.

1. Ask god A, "If I asked you 'Are you Random?' in your current mental state, would you say 'ja'?"
If A answers 'ja', then A is Random:

2a. Ask god B, "If I asked you 'Are you True?', would you say 'ja'?"
If B answers 'ja', then B is True and C is False.

If B answers 'da', then B is False and C is True. In both cases, the puzzle is solved.

If A answers 'da', then A is not Random:

2b. Ask god A, "If I asked you 'Are you True?', would you say 'ja'?"
If A answers 'ja', then A is True.

If A answers 'da', then A is False.

3. Ask god A, "If I asked you 'Is B Random?', would you say 'ja'?"
If A answers 'ja', then B is Random, and C is the opposite of A.

If A answers 'da', then C is Random, and B is the opposite of A.

We can modify Boolos' puzzle so that Random is actually random by replacing Boolos' third clarifying remark with the following.

Whether Random says 'ja' or 'da' should be thought of as depending on the flip of a coin hidden in his brain: if the coin comes down heads, he says 'ja'; if tails, he says 'da'.

With this modification, the puzzle's solution demands the more careful god-interrogation given at the end of the The Solution section

The key here is to figure out which god is which. That’s the key to making quick work of this puzzle. I pretended the "three" Gods were hookers and each had show cases. This made everything so much easier. Here is why!

First I spotted an ad where the prices were really high. The age was 29, the pictures were obviously photo shopped, well it doesn't take genius to figure out this hooker was a 'FLASE" hooker.

Second I spotted a show case where the pictures had many tattoos, some stretch marks, a few blemishes, with crap all over the floor of the motel room and a gross of condoms on the night stand. I figured out right away this hooker was a 'TRUE" hooker.

Third I spotted a show case where the lady is obviously close to 200-250 lbs. but listed her weight as "curvy". She states she is "open minded" and her pictures had both blonde, brunette and red head pictures all taken in a bath room. Most having a duck face. Well I'm not the brightest hobbyist in the world but it was quite clear that this was a "Random" hooker.

Doing it this way I cut my time by 85%.
Old 07-08-2012, 03:06 AM   #306
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

FNF, you have asked some very thought provoking questions. As a reward I thought I would ask you one as well.

As a potential employer, you need to hire a personal assistant. You interview "THREE" ladies. A Blonde, a brunette and a Red Head.

All type 90+ words a minute. All have excellent computer skills. All require the same pay. All are attractive. All have excellent job history. All have passed a drug test. All have taken an IQ test and scored high. All are NOT married. All wear dresses and dress extremely well. All are the same age born on the same day. All are the same height and weight.

So which one do you hire and why?

Thank you for playing Ask SL.
Old 07-08-2012, 07:24 AM   #307
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

From the information provided, I would select the Brunette because I have Blonde and Redhead girl friends right now.
Old 07-08-2012, 08:03 AM   #308
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
From the information provided, I would select the Brunette because I have Blonde and Redhead girl friends right now.
And for you that would be a good answer. But any male employer would tell you its obvious, the one with the BIG BOOBS!
Old 07-08-2012, 09:20 AM   #309
TCB
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Hey SL, with the world coming to end later this year - who will you be seeing?

Will there be a OWBB (Out With a Big Bang) Tour?

Maybe a EOW (End Of World) Tour?

Would this be a list of ladies you are dying to see?
TCB is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 09:36 AM   #310
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCB View Post
Hey SL, with the world coming to end later this year - who will you be seeing?

Will there be a OWBB (Out With a Big Bang) Tour?

Maybe a EOW (End Of World) Tour?

Would this be a list of ladies you are dying to see?
I like your thinking TCB. I'm going to have to give that some thought! It will be interesting how many hobbyists and providers might go Bare Back, thinking WTF, its over anyway! It will be interesting to see what happens on the December 20th. Condom sales down and lines at the free clinic on the 26th. LOL

Are the Mayan's right? I don't know, didn't they also start the Y2K deal? LOL
Old 07-08-2012, 06:04 PM   #311
TCB
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Hey SL, are moustache rides always free?

http://vimeo.com/5317687
TCB is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 06:24 PM   #312
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok SL, As a Cock Slut I am always talking, thinking, and sucking a Cock. So answer me this............Why do some Cocks curve and some are straight? Not all right handed men curve to the left or Left handed men to the right and what about those giant monster cocks, have you ever notice most of them dont curve??? IJA
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 10:14 PM   #313
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I like your thinking TCB. I'm going to have to give that some thought! It will be interesting how many hobbyists and providers might go Bare Back, thinking WTF, its over anyway! It will be interesting to see what happens on the December 20th. Condom sales down and lines at the free clinic on the 26th. LOL

Are the Mayan's right? I don't know, didn't they also start the Y2K deal? LOL
ugh, looks like everyone got the Mayans all wrong. the Mayans say their calender just marks the beginning and the end of an age. it does not necessarily mean that the world will end, just an old age coming to an end, and the start of a new one.

there are going to be alot of people who believe that the world will come to an end will come out looking foolish. don''t be in that number!!!!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 04:13 AM   #314
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCB View Post
Hey SL, are moustache rides always free?

http://vimeo.com/5317687
NOTHING is "free"... ever. You always pay one way or the other!
Old 07-09-2012, 04:27 AM   #315
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
Ok SL, As a Cock Slut I am always talking, thinking, and sucking a Cock. So answer me this............Why do some Cocks curve and some are straight? Not all right handed men curve to the left or Left handed men to the right and what about those giant monster cocks, have you ever notice most of them dont curve??? IJA
Normally if asked a question like this I would refer it to a professional of your caliber as the ":Amazing all-knowing SL" does not see dicks. Now if this question referred to pussy that would be a different issue all together. But I'll try and help you.

First of all "we" all know NOTHING is exact. Meaning "two balls" do not weight the same. That is why they NEVER hang the same. One is lower than the other. This in combination with "gravity" cause a dick to "lean" bend one way or the other. That and the fact men are conic masturbators and traditionally left or right handed would attribute to a "curve" one way or the other. But I would agree that short of a genetic defect most all dicks are straight. And hell I'll just take your word on "monster" dicks. One thing we can all agree on is that some of the “LARGEST” dicks in the world post right here on ECCIE! LOL

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women