Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59978
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47588
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 08-02-2018, 09:34 AM   #301
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Mmmmmmmm, the anticipation is delicious. Alas, we must wait until November to see who the winner will be.. ***sigh***

Meanwhile-back at the ranch......
First polls I've seen on 2020. Biden leads Trump by 7%. And a generic (any Democrat) leads Trump by even more.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...ion/877954002/

Obviously way too early to put any degree of confidence to the single poll but it once again points out how unpopular Trump is among voters.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 02:37 PM   #302
centexguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
First polls I've seen on 2020. Biden leads Trump by 7%. And a generic (any Democrat) leads Trump by even more.

Obviously way too early to put any degree of confidence to the single poll but it once again points out how unpopular Trump is among voters.
The same poll was conducted back in Nov'17 and Biden had an 11% lead. Like the other polls, Trump is getting more popular as time goes on.

In the meanwhile, watch this youtube video of creepy Joe Biden groping Senator's children: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwXweiRjckI
centexguy is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 08:50 AM   #303
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
If you don't like what I say, then too bad. If you want to laugh, then do so. I laugh at memes that are comical. When lies are posted I correct them before anyone starts believing them.

And since you know nothing about my life, you can stay silent about that too.
Uh-oh. Did I touch a nerve again, speedy? It's your life, so it goes without saying you can do what you want. Maybe you should ask your liberal friends if they think fact-checking facebook memes is a good use of your time. Did you laugh at LittleMonster's memes? I did. Hmmm... should I spend the next hour fact-checking whether Trumpy is a "criminal dirtbag"? Lol!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 09:10 AM   #304
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Uh-oh. Did I touch a nerve again, speedy? It's your life, so it goes without saying you can do what you want. Maybe you should ask your liberal friends if they think fact-checking facebook memes is a good use of your time. Did you laugh at LittleMonster's memes? I did. Hmmm... should I spend the next hour fact-checking whether Trumpy is a "criminal dirtbag"? Lol!
Most of my friends, liberal or conservative, appreciate what I am doing by challenging memes which are at the least distorting the truth and at the most spreading lies. "Fake news" is not positive whether from the right or the left.
Old 08-03-2018, 11:02 AM   #305
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Most of my friends, liberal or conservative, appreciate what I am doing by challenging memes which are at the least distorting the truth and at the most spreading lies. "Fake news" is not positive whether from the right or the left.
But it's fine and dandy when it comes from the mainstream media, eh speedy?

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...&postcount=189
Old 08-03-2018, 01:30 PM   #306
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
But it's fine and dandy when it comes from the mainstream media, eh speedy?

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...&postcount=189
AS I said in my previous post, fake news is not positive whether put out there by the right or the left.
Old 08-03-2018, 05:24 PM   #307
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Did you laugh when your side got their asses beat in Alabama? Did you laugh when your side got their asses beat in Pennsylvania? Did you laugh when your side got their asses beat in Virginia? Did you laugh when your side got their asses beat in Wisconsin? Did you laugh when your side got their asses beat in Kentucky? And one final question, are you gonna laugh when your side gets their asses beat in November, and loses the house? Something tells me the answer to all these questions are one giant NO!

Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 05:30 PM   #308
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:

Asshole did himself in when he started messing around with people's families. The Russia thing he might have could have got away with. But when you start fucking with people's children, you cross a line in which you cannot come back from. If they think that this is just going to go away they are dead wrong! This is going to come back to haunt him. If they can make a stupid ass email scandal stick, then trust me we can make this whole taking infants away from their mothers thing stick even harder.
Asshole fucked up royally with this and it is not gonna go away.

Old 08-03-2018, 06:18 PM   #309
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

You are correct LM because we are not going to lose the House. We are going to be celebrating.....in a "big" way...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Did you laugh when your side got their asses beat in Alabama? Did you laugh when your side got their asses beat in Pennsylvania? Did you laugh when your side got their asses beat in Virginia? Did you laugh when your side got their asses beat in Wisconsin? Did you laugh when your side got their asses beat in Kentucky? And one final question, are you gonna laugh when your side gets their asses beat in November, and loses the house? Something tells me the answer to all these questions are one giant NO!

Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 06:37 PM   #310
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
You are correct LM because we are not going to lose the House. We are going to be celebrating.....in a "big" way...
Just don't forget about our bet Sweetheart
Old 08-03-2018, 07:19 PM   #311
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Did you laugh when your side got their asses beat in Alabama? Did you laugh when your side got their asses beat in Pennsylvania? Did you laugh when your side got their asses beat in Virginia? Did you laugh when your side got their asses beat in Wisconsin? Did you laugh when your side got their asses beat in Kentucky?
"My side"?? Wtf are you talking about? I didn't support that creepster in Alabama and I voted for Conor Lamb when he ran in my district here in PA. The others I don't know or care about. You're an idiot.
Old 08-03-2018, 07:26 PM   #312
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
This is going to come back to haunt him... Asshole fucked up royally with this and it is not gonna go away.
Hmmm... so you think immigration is a losing issue for Trumpy?

Did Nancy P. fuck up royally too? She's an MS-13 lover! Are you?

Old 08-03-2018, 08:31 PM   #313
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

oh sugar, like I said the anticipation is just so delicious......I really can't wait but alas, I must.

Quote:
Just don't forget about our bet Sweetheart
Old 08-03-2018, 08:41 PM   #314
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Memes....because their funny...
Old 08-03-2018, 10:48 PM   #315
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hmmm... so you think immigration is a losing issue for Trumpy?

Did Nancy P. fuck up royally too? She's an MS-13 lover! Are you?

What in the Fuck does MS-13 or Nancy Pelosi have to do with the children who were taken from their mothers???????? NOTHING absolutely NOTHING you stupid mother fucker!! You sir are pulling a typical Asshole supporter tactic by "shifting the argument", NOT GOING TO WORK ON ME!!. You know you have NO logical excuse for what that son of a bitch did so you are just trying to shift the focus onto something else, you sorry son of a bitch!!

Are you seriously trying to affiliate a bunch of 1 to 10 year olds with a street gang? you sorry son of a bitch! There is a reason why even the moderate & smart Republicans jumped your worthless leaders ass, why??? Because even they know that Asshole pulled a suicide move. His Dumb bimbo wife could have did some damage control, but what does she do??? She wears a fucking jacket that reads "I really Don't Care, Do You?". Yeah, classy move Mother Fucker

I honestly owe you a "thank you", thanks to your ignorant, asinine replies, you have proven the few memes I have posted in this thread to be 100% true. You sir have never been a challenge to me, if you had any brains whatsoever you would just shut your fucken mouth while you're still behind, but you won't. You will just continue to let me shred your ignorant ass.

I truly & honestly do hope you have children & grandchildren who die before you do. You damn well fucken deserve it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women