Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41695
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36063
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-07-2016, 01:20 AM   #301
Guest040816
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Guest040816 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 01:51 AM   #302
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Serenity dear, anyone can read through this thread and plainly see what I'm talking about. Many have asked me what is wrong with you, why you're always flipping out...

You're not worth arguing with. But I can tell you that your overreactions will not stop my participation. Have a great night!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie View Post
...I contacted Ginger for info as she is a vétéran and her réputation speak for itself and WOW she did help
Very glad to help, Victoria. Anytime!
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 08:16 AM   #303
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 12510
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenityXX View Post

I have not one time been hostile or combative ginger. I have been nothing but nice. Time and time again when u decide to jump on my threads with all this negativity and drama. Idk Wat ur issue is with me ginger but I forgive u for ur constant unnecessary drama. I forgive U for being such a jelly hating Whore. I appreciate the dedication to trying to get me to get myself in trouble but it's not gonna work. I sympathize with you ginger and feel where ur coming from. I'm not mad at u and I don't hate u. I'm gonna continue to do my thing and u continue to do watever u need to make u feel better about urself. If Tht means trying to intimidate or bully others then have at it. I see Wat kind of person u really are and u can't fool me or get me. How about u give it a rest already ginger. It must be exhausting. Bless ur heart.

I don't know much if there is a freud here but...I did think that stickville joke that a guy posted was funny..I think that Ginger &Danielle just picked on the joke you didn't at first felt attacked...
I have to say thanks for that tread as i personnally didn't know what the expression of tainted was for until now(french my mother tongue)...Thanks for the ones that explained it
Your pictures are gorgeous but i have to admit the red writting hurt my eyes and the repeating cunt words everywhere.
I know that your first attempt had really good intentions as for showing yourself i just think that at time provocative wording create responses...Good and bad!

* Did wish you would post thèse pictures in the tread of pics i started..I've been looking forward to see all the ladies that are around Arkansas...And honestly i think most men will agree that a picture worth a thousand words and that if you want to generate more business or bored..A picture always help...That is a tread that can be bump at any time

*I also asked staff if they could add a short notice availability tread like Austin and San Antonio as i think some ladies would benefit out of it and guys too...You are welcome to weight in to help in their décision

Bisous VJ
Victoriajolie is online now   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 02:18 PM   #304
Guest040816
Account Disabled

Old 04-07-2016, 05:12 PM   #305
cluefinder
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorde View Post

Thanks !! That's the way it should be. Not picking on people because you don't like them. lol
cluefinder is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 05:39 PM   #306
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (83.5 KB, 247 views)
Old 04-07-2016, 06:10 PM   #307
cluefinder
Valued Poster

Your such a bigger child that I took you for. Your not happy unless your messing with some one. lol
cluefinder is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 06:47 PM   #308
SerenityXX
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 214665
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ginger I really have no use for anything u say because none of wat u say is even true or makes any kind of sense. I never go off on anyone and I never flip out. Lol. U trying to put Tht out there like I do is just very ignorant and childish. It doesn't matter though because its not true so it's a lost cause on ur part. But I'm sorry for how u feel ginger and Pls do continue to participate and be the same awesome clever ginger everyone just loves. Idc ur not relevant in my life u just keep trying to make urself relevant to me. Now I'm done with u. I hope u have a wonderful night bless ur heart.

Victoriajolie I appreciate your two 2cents I really do but I really don't care Wat u think about me or wat color I use for my letters in my comments or Tht I like the word Cunt and use it a lot. It is a whore board. I have done nothing wrong and on the contrary they jumped on my thread and started with me. U can think watever u want but pls don't waste ur time telling me cause idc Wat u think or have to say about me. I think ur a great provider and beautiful woman keep up the great work and I hope u have a great night.
SerenityXX is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 07:09 PM   #309
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:

Well here is a little good taint for Tht ass. Eat ur heart out
Yeah baby, open that mouth up first and I'll teach you where to find the taint area after. You a sexy bitch btw
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 07:21 PM   #310
SerenityXX
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 214665
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Yeah baby, open that mouth up first and I'll teach you where to find the taint area after. You a sexy bitch btw
Thank you sweetie. You just tell me when and we can definitely have some fun together
SerenityXX is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 08:20 PM   #311
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Victoriajolie I appreciate your two 2cents I really do but I really don't care Wat u think about me or wat color I use for my letters in my comments or Tht I like the word Cunt and use it a lot. It is a whore board. I have done nothing wrong and on the contrary they jumped on my thread and started with me. U can think watever u want but pls don't waste ur time telling me cause idc Wat u think or have to say about me. I think ur a great provider and beautiful woman keep up the great work and I hope u have a great night.
C'est note! i won't...I understand you don't care about my opinion or want it so i will just say this
One can only claim respect by how she respect herself..Men get highly entertain by drama of woman the one that create it or bit in it...Lurkers analyse how ladies conduct themself.Most men want a slut in the bedroom but wouldn't go dinner with a girl that conduct herself in public without manners and proper behavior....Board are a form of advertisement...You are responsable of the message you send out there

Good luck beautiful!I do wish you the best xox VJ
Old 04-07-2016, 08:39 PM   #312
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

+1, Victoria. Spoken with eloquence... And I couldn't agree more.
Old 04-07-2016, 08:56 PM   #313
Guest040816
Account Disabled

FUCK YOU, YOU ARE FIRED AUTHOR

Quotes from the Author.
A provider advertising the provision of a "girlfriend experience" is implying that she provides (LFK) (DFK), "full service" (intercourse in many different positions) usually with protection unless she's a fucking idiot with a death wish, and fellatio and cunnilingus, both with or without protection. Providers choice really. This is to make you feel like the only man in the world during your time together and leave you completely and utterly satisfied after the session.
( this is where it gets good and is going to start pissing people off)

FUCK YOU , YOU ARE FIRED

NO WHERE in that job description does it say I have to FUCKING BABY YOU!!!!! I am NOT your GIRLFRIEND or your MOTHER!!!! Don't text my fucking phone at all hours of the day and night then have the nerve and audacity to get upset when I don't respond. Are you Kidding me?? Let's be real here.

Hobbyist perspective,,, We are not here to Change Providers
Let them all have their personalities and style of presentation,,,

One Provider gets praise for her fiesty truth,,,,
The next provider should have the same room for freedom of Speech.

Hobbyist can speak for themselves and don't need a Hooker acting as a spokesperson,,,
Agendas masked in the disguise as helping when she didn't ask for anyones advice.
Old 04-07-2016, 10:16 PM   #314
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
FUCK YOU, YOU ARE FIRED AUTHOR

Quotes from the Author.
A provider advertising the provision of a "girlfriend experience" is implying that she provides (LFK) (DFK), "full service" (intercourse in many different positions) usually with protection unless she's a fucking idiot with a death wish, and fellatio and cunnilingus, both with or without protection. Providers choice really. This is to make you feel like the only man in the world during your time together and leave you completely and utterly satisfied after the session.
( this is where it gets good and is going to start pissing people off)

FUCK YOU , YOU ARE FIRED

NO WHERE in that job description does it say I have to FUCKING BABY YOU!!!!! I am NOT your GIRLFRIEND or your MOTHER!!!! Don't text my fucking phone at all hours of the day and night then have the nerve and audacity to get upset when I don't respond. Are you Kidding me?? Let's be real here.

Hobbyist perspective,,, We are not here to Change Providers
Let them all have their personalities and style of presentation,,,

One Provider gets praise for her fiesty truth,,,,
The next provider should have the same room for freedom of Speech.

Hobbyist can speak for themselves and don't need a Hooker acting as a spokesperson,,,
Agendas masked in the disguise as helping when she didn't ask for anyones advice.
Lorde so what you are saying again?Isn't more fun on the Dallas board where there is a tread about Dorthy banned?I though it would be more entertaining and fun than here..
Old 04-07-2016, 10:35 PM   #315
Worldtravler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie View Post
Lorde so what you are saying again?Isn't more fun on the Dallas board where there is a tread about Dorthy banned?I though it would be more entertaining and fun than here..
Lorde loves Arkansas. Wait a minute Dorthy Banned? She hocus pocus herself right out of here. I guess Serenity doesn't have to worry about her Jelly anymore.
Worldtravler is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women