Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161006
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453030
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47751
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-09-2015, 04:48 PM   #301
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
At the same time, if what you say is correct, then the Muslims play into the hands of the patriotic right wingers like myself everytime they blow shit up and slaughter people - because they are doing exactly what we are warning you about!

The so-called good Muslims play into our hands by not condemning them all the way and right away.
+1

Yep. But the libtards are too chickenshit to get anywhere near as angry at the actual terrorists or their sympathizers as they do at their political opponents for allegedly "over-reacting".
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 08:09 PM   #302
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Lets let a bunch in... what could go wrong?

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 02:49 AM   #303
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Fighting Terror by Self-Reproach

How did we become a country more afraid of causing offense than playing defense?

By BRET STEPHENS
Dec. 7, 2015 7:13 p.m. ET

Nobody who watched Barack Obama’s speech Sunday night outlining his strategy to defeat Islamic State could have come away disappointed by the performance. Disappointment presupposes hope for something better. That ship sailed, and sank, a long time ago.

By now we are familiar with the cast of Mr. Obama’s mind. He does not make a case; he preaches a moral. He mistakes repetition for persuasion. He does not struggle with the direction, details or trade-offs of policy because he’s figured them all out. His policies never fail; it’s our patience that he finds wanting. He asks not what he can do for his country but what his country can do for him.

And what’s that? It is for us to see what has long been obvious to him, like an exasperated teacher explaining simple concepts to a classroom of morons. Anyone? Anyone?

That’s why nearly everything the president said last night he has said before, and in the same shopworn phrases. His four-point strategy for defeating ISIS is unchanged. His habit of telling us—and our enemies—what he isn’t going to do dates back to the earliest days of his presidency. His belief that terrorism is another gun-control issue draws on the deep wells of liberal true belief. His demand for a symbolic congressional Authorization for Use of Military Force is at least a year old, though as recently as 2013 he was demanding that Congress kill the AUMF altogether. Back then he was busy boasting that al Qaeda was on a path to defeat.

The more grating parts of Mr. Obama’s speech came when he touched on the subject of Islam and Muslims. “We cannot,” he intoned, “turn against one another by letting this fight be defined as a war between America and Islam.” Terrorism, as he sees it, is to be feared less for the harm it causes than for the overreaction it risks eliciting.

This is the president as master of the pre-emptive self-reproach—the suggestion that Americans are always on the verge of returning to the wickedness whence we came. But since when have we turned against one another, or defined the war on terror as a war on Islam?

Syed Rizwan Farook, a heavily bearded and openly devout Muslim, was a county employee in good standing with his colleagues who didn’t raise an eyebrow until he and his foreign bride opened fire in San Bernardino. The first 48 hours of the investigation amounted to a nationwide flight from the obvious, a heroic exercise in cultural sensitivity and intellectual restraint, as every motive except for jihad was mooted as a potential explanation for mass murder. Had Farook’s wife not sworn allegiance to ISIS moments before the attack, we might still be debating whether an act of Islamist terrorism had really happened.

On Sunday the Italian newspaper La Stampa carried an interview with Farook’s father, also named Syed. “My son said that he shared [ISIS leader Abu Bakr] Al Baghdadi’s ideology and supported the creation of Islamic State,” the elder Farook told correspondent Paolo Mastrolilli. “He was also obsessed with Israel.”

The father went on to explain that he had tried to reason with his son by saying that Israel would no longer exist in a couple of years and that the Jews would soon be returning to Ukraine, so there was no need to take up arms for jihad. “But he did not listen to me, he was obsessed.”

Now the Farook family professes utter shock at what’s happened. How can they be shocked? How did we become a society in which a son tells his father that he supports ISIS and it fails to register with this ostensibly integrated Muslim family, living the American dream, that perhaps a call to the FBI would be appropriate?

Here’s how we became that society: By pretending that the extreme branch of Islam to which Farook plainly belonged is a protected religion rather than a dangerous ideology. By supposing that it is somehow immoral to harbor graver reservations about 10,000 refugees from Syria or Iraq than, say, New Zealand. By being so afraid to give moral offense that we neglect to play the most elementary form of defense.

If you see something, say something, goes the ubiquitous slogan. But heaven help you if what you see and say turns out to be the wrong something—an alarm clock, for instance, as opposed to a bomb.

This is President Obama’s vision of society, and it is why he delivered this sterile, scolding homily that offered no serious defense against the next jihadist massacre. We have become a country that doesn’t rouse itself to seriousness except when a great many people are murdered. Fourteen deaths apparently isn’t going to move the policy needle, as far as this president is concerned. Will 1,400?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 02:06 PM   #304
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Listen WR, if you're not a muslim or a terrorist then you can't have an opinion on what they think or may do. You're not a muslim so you need to shut the fuck up. The only thing you can talk about is sucking dicks and getting fucked in the ass. Remember you are the one that said if you're not X then you can't talk about it. So you need to stick to what you know, dick sucking and ass fucking. I suppose you can include glory hole management. Other than that STFU.
I never mentioned what they thought, idiot. Do what you do best and bend right on over and take it in the pooper. Gay racist shitbag that you are.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 02:07 PM   #305
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Fighting Terror by Self-Reproach

How did we become a country more afraid of causing offense than playing defense?

By BRET STEPHENS
Dec. 7, 2015 7:13 p.m. ET

Nobody who watched Barack Obama’s speech Sunday night outlining his strategy to defeat Islamic State could have come away disappointed by the performance. Disappointment presupposes hope for something better. That ship sailed, and sank, a long time ago.

By now we are familiar with the cast of Mr. Obama’s mind. He does not make a case; he preaches a moral. He mistakes repetition for persuasion. He does not struggle with the direction, details or trade-offs of policy because he’s figured them all out. His policies never fail; it’s our patience that he finds wanting. He asks not what he can do for his country but what his country can do for him.

And what’s that? It is for us to see what has long been obvious to him, like an exasperated teacher explaining simple concepts to a classroom of morons. Anyone? Anyone?

That’s why nearly everything the president said last night he has said before, and in the same shopworn phrases. His four-point strategy for defeating ISIS is unchanged. His habit of telling us—and our enemies—what he isn’t going to do dates back to the earliest days of his presidency. His belief that terrorism is another gun-control issue draws on the deep wells of liberal true belief. His demand for a symbolic congressional Authorization for Use of Military Force is at least a year old, though as recently as 2013 he was demanding that Congress kill the AUMF altogether. Back then he was busy boasting that al Qaeda was on a path to defeat.

The more grating parts of Mr. Obama’s speech came when he touched on the subject of Islam and Muslims. “We cannot,” he intoned, “turn against one another by letting this fight be defined as a war between America and Islam.” Terrorism, as he sees it, is to be feared less for the harm it causes than for the overreaction it risks eliciting.

This is the president as master of the pre-emptive self-reproach—the suggestion that Americans are always on the verge of returning to the wickedness whence we came. But since when have we turned against one another, or defined the war on terror as a war on Islam?

Syed Rizwan Farook, a heavily bearded and openly devout Muslim, was a county employee in good standing with his colleagues who didn’t raise an eyebrow until he and his foreign bride opened fire in San Bernardino. The first 48 hours of the investigation amounted to a nationwide flight from the obvious, a heroic exercise in cultural sensitivity and intellectual restraint, as every motive except for jihad was mooted as a potential explanation for mass murder. Had Farook’s wife not sworn allegiance to ISIS moments before the attack, we might still be debating whether an act of Islamist terrorism had really happened.

On Sunday the Italian newspaper La Stampa carried an interview with Farook’s father, also named Syed. “My son said that he shared [ISIS leader Abu Bakr] Al Baghdadi’s ideology and supported the creation of Islamic State,” the elder Farook told correspondent Paolo Mastrolilli. “He was also obsessed with Israel.”

The father went on to explain that he had tried to reason with his son by saying that Israel would no longer exist in a couple of years and that the Jews would soon be returning to Ukraine, so there was no need to take up arms for jihad. “But he did not listen to me, he was obsessed.”

Now the Farook family professes utter shock at what’s happened. How can they be shocked? How did we become a society in which a son tells his father that he supports ISIS and it fails to register with this ostensibly integrated Muslim family, living the American dream, that perhaps a call to the FBI would be appropriate?

Here’s how we became that society: By pretending that the extreme branch of Islam to which Farook plainly belonged is a protected religion rather than a dangerous ideology. By supposing that it is somehow immoral to harbor graver reservations about 10,000 refugees from Syria or Iraq than, say, New Zealand. By being so afraid to give moral offense that we neglect to play the most elementary form of defense.

If you see something, say something, goes the ubiquitous slogan. But heaven help you if what you see and say turns out to be the wrong something—an alarm clock, for instance, as opposed to a bomb.

This is President Obama’s vision of society, and it is why he delivered this sterile, scolding homily that offered no serious defense against the next jihadist massacre. We have become a country that doesn’t rouse itself to seriousness except when a great many people are murdered. Fourteen deaths apparently isn’t going to move the policy needle, as far as this president is concerned. Will 1,400?
Plagiarist. More copy and paste bullshit.
Old 12-10-2015, 03:36 PM   #306
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
I never mentioned what they thought, idiot. Do what you do best and bend right on over and take it in the pooper. Gay racist shitbag that you are.

That doesn't matter. You are not allowed to have an opinion unless you are a muslim or a terrorist. Your fucking problem is you spout extremely stupid shit and when it is turned around on you claim it's different. You're just like the bitch Hillary. I see now where she is saying she never really blamed Bengazi on the video. You are from the same cloth. A lying POS racist coward.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 03:37 PM   #307
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You need to look up what plagiarist means. Fucking moron.
Old 12-10-2015, 03:44 PM   #308
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
It is not plagiarism when he gives attribution.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 03:45 PM   #309
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Lets let a bunch in... what could go wrong?

I'm sure they are peace loving and want to blend into our culture.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 10:53 PM   #310
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
That doesn't matter. You are not allowed to have an opinion unless you are a muslim or a terrorist. Your fucking problem is you spout extremely stupid shit and when it is turned around on you claim it's different. You're just like the bitch Hillary. I see now where she is saying she never really blamed Bengazi on the video. You are from the same cloth. A lying POS racist coward.
That isn't what I said and you fucking know it, but you're too goddamn stupid to fight the argument on any other grounds, so you resort to this stupid shit. I said your opinion counts for shit when it comes to what minorities go through, because you have no frame of reference. That's what I said. You can have your opinions, dumb as they are, but they don't count for much.
Old 12-10-2015, 10:55 PM   #311
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You need to look up what plagiarist means. Fucking moron.
That's between me and Lusty Tard. Don't wade into things where you aren't concerned. He knows what the fuck I'm talking about. I know exactly what the fuck plagiarism is, dumbass. I've got a goddamn degree in Journalism.
Old 12-11-2015, 01:57 AM   #312
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Don't wade into things where you aren't concerned.

I've got a goddamn degree in Journalism.
It's too bad you didn't get a Journalism Decree. The problem is apparent.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 01:59 AM   #313
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
It's too bad you didn't get a Journalism Decree. The problem is apparent.
The only thing apparent is your penchant for buggery.
Old 12-11-2015, 06:54 AM   #314
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
That's between me and Lusty Tard. Don't wade into things where you aren't concerned. He knows what the fuck I'm talking about. I know exactly what the fuck plagiarism is, dumbass. I've got a goddamn degree in Journalism.
Sure you do.
Old 12-11-2015, 06:57 AM   #315
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
It is not plagiarism when he gives attribution.
So why doesn't the little fruitcake provide links? What is he hiding when he posts his radical hate bullshit? He's like SLOBBRIN with a better spellcheck.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women